Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
sister
post Mar 14 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #61

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

Calvin, it is good to see a forum administrator who is not willing to pay homage to intimidation. Good on you! You will be in my family's prayers.

Sister
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 14 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 14 2008, 04:06 PM) *
ummmm I would not go that far....

To be honest, I might not either. It was an idea that surfaced in a conversation maybe more than a year ago over what could be done if Carmelita Troy took a stand and her parents got evicted in consequence.

Regardless of how the media's attention is gotten, it would do well to include a call to the government for redress. See http://www.casp.net/statutes/menstate.html, http://www.casp.net/statutes/calstats.html, and http://www.casp.net/statutes/fedleg.html.

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Mar 14 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

Besides the prayers, could we be of help financially?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 14 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(GRAT @ Mar 14 2008, 07:10 PM) *
Besides the prayers, could we be of help financially?

Grat!! Great minds think alike!? You thankyou.gif are incredible and amazing! A few of us were just talking about that today, starting a fund for those that would like to help to take care of this little infringment on our 1st ammendment right of speech. We have been told of groups that will be more then willing to take on a situation like this!
This is wonderful and we think this is an excellent idea!!
clap.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 14 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 14 2008, 06:50 AM) *
If the following weren't so sad, I would laugh.
To falsely accuse others of planned scare tactics when they are only showing our brothers and sisters loving concern

You know, I always thought there were real, probably sane people behind these cyber ID's. But I'm beginning to wonder.

Is it possible anyone actually believes that a subpoena for our personal information is "showing our brothers and sisters loving concern"?

If it is, the person is so utterly deluded as to deserve our deepest pity. sadwalk.gif

Otoh, if Dona is trying to convince us, it's well, it's cause for roflmao.gif

Dona, do you really enjoy this? wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 14 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 09:45 AM) *
It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written.

And....this is? Duane when I saw your name on the list, I predicted that you would post in fury and making threats. You have. In another post you talk about Tommy S. Let me explain something to you. This suit is about the worst kind of slander and accusations against 3abn. The only reason it concerns you is your public allegations that somehow 3abn is responsible for something you allege took place 20 years ago. They are not responsible for yours or anyone else's action

You still don't get it, do you?

Duane simply documented a kind of behavior from Tommy that made him unfit to participate in a ministry that put him in close contact with boys. Whether or not Tommy was convicted is irrelevant. If he was truly repentant, he would voluntarily stay away from situations that are normally off-limits to those who ummh ... "take an interest" in young boys. In most places this means that any contact with children's ministries is absolutely off-limits to such people. Yet Danny chose to put Tommy in a prominent position in Kids' Time. This is inexcusable.

I suspect that Duane has other fish to fry with Danny. You are simply diverting attention in your attempt to make Duane look bad.

+Quote Post
inga
post Mar 14 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #67

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 09:45 AM) *
It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written.

And....this is? Duane when I saw your name on the list, I predicted that you would post in fury and making threats. You have.

You know, "AppleTree" -- you who know nearly everything Danny thinks and have access to the records at 3ABN --you have just demonstrated that this subpoena was largely a method of bullying and scaring people into refraining from posting.

Otherwise, why include Duane on the list, when he has never hidden any of his information?

Why ask for the "personal information" of someone who has nothing hidden -- if not to make a show of force to intimidate posters?

And you write about being Christian? dunno.gif Have you no shame at all -- or fear of God? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Mar 14 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

The most ridiculous part of appletree's dissertation is that I never made the statement he attributed to me. Dona did. lol.gif

edited to correct spelling

This post has been edited by ex3ABNemployee: Mar 14 2008, 08:17 PM

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 14 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

AT,

Going after forum members that at first felt sorry for danny, and belived him is supid.

Go back and read the whole story read the first post it is Danny's words that hung danny on this forum.

Second going after ex3abnemployee is the height of foolihness fire your lawyers and get some new ones if you want to win.

Erik

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 14 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(erik @ Mar 14 2008, 09:23 PM) *
AT,

Going after forum members that at first felt sorry for danny, and belived him is supid.

Go back and read the whole story read the first post it is Danny's words that hung danny on this forum.

Second going after ex3abnemployee is the height of foolihness fire your lawyers and get some new ones if you want to win.

Erik

Erik, shhhhhh!! giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 14 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 14 2008, 07:26 PM) *
Erik, shhhhhh!! giggle.gif

hey even danny needs warned before his big fall

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 14 2008, 11:26 PM
Post #72

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 13 2008, 10:59 PM) *
blink.gif

This is not Christianity, nor is it righteous. Wake up people! This is extreme fanaticism. It sounds exactly like a radical Jihadist whipping his followers into a frenzy to wipe out the infidels and martyr themselves if needed for the cause.

Please! This is actually funny! Hey, Gailon, Did you ever think you would hold such power over all of us?

I believe it is the Lawsuit that is 100% UN-CHRIST LIKE!

Thanks for your advice, Gailon. It is much appreciated.

What exactly is a radical Jihadist? It won't pass my spell check.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 14 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #73

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dona @ Mar 14 2008, 03:43 AM) *
Yes, it is extreme fanaticism. What comes out of the mouth comes from the heart and it defiles the man. If people were duped and misled til now, surely they can now see the character of those they were following. It amazes me that there are still those who cannot see the unchristlike character in what was written. It reminds me of when the disciples, James and John, asked the Lord if they should command fire down from heaven to consume those who would not receive Him. The Lord rebuked them and said, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of."

The writer of the post being talked about is a blind leader leading the blind and if the blind lead the blind they both shall fall into the ditch. It bears repeating, WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Dona

Dona;

I am awake. What else would you like us to do? We are supposed to jump at your command, right? Oops, sorry. I jump at the commands of a different drummer. Truth and Jesus Christ my Lord.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 14 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #74

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Is there an obvious silence here tonight? Maybe there is a midwest stewing and planning meeting going on somewhere in Wisconsin or Indiana or Illinois or Oklahoma or Michigan that we weren't invited to...?? dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 14 2008, 11:37 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 15 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 08:52 AM) *
As usual you have it backwards. When all were warned that 3abn would not continue to put up with slanderous, untrue accusations, you were one of those that laughed and stated that they would "never do nuthin". It was all a bluff. It wasn't. Now Duane has been making threats for nigh onto 2 years and has never backed it up. (Any decent lawyer would tell him he doesn't have a case all the way around and he knows it.) Yet, IYO we are supposed to be afraid of what Duane is going to do?

Well ... ! You want to stop "slanderous and untrue accusations." Funny ~ We want the same thing ~~~~. However, we want much more! We want 3ABN to clean up its actions. We want accountability. We want 3ABN to honestly follow GAAP. We want restitution to those "Broken" by Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Over at Advent Talk, my name was last on the list. I KNOW Danny and 3ABN know who I am and where I am. I laughed at it. I would have preferred being #1 on the list.

Then I compared the lists and find I moved up a few spaces. Thank you so much. It is hard to be the last baseball player chosen in elementary school. Can you believe that is almost exactly what I felt over the list at Adventist Talk!

I believe the judge will understand exactly what I have. I haven't posted everything! Everyone should hold an ace or two in the hole, so to speak.

Please tell Danny I am looking forward to meeting the man that these documents speak about. I want to meet the man that sent those horrible emails about Linda. Danny even asked that the trash be posted, but then changed his mind. They never were posted. You and I know what Danny said. By the way, Linda has copies too. Oops! So do several people.

I guess I will go and start my blog. Don't worry, I will let you know where it is.

Thank you, Danny, for considering me as a player in your little theater play of Lies and Accusations. This is truly the Great Controversy in verity. May the Lord's side come forth triumphant. By that, I mean the Godly side of Joy and Pickle. I find them a true witness in this case.

Later.

I have started printing out the documents. Everyone is asking me to re-post. I believe I will. No slanderous, untrue accusations from me. I have spoken my opinions and the rest has been totally financial.

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church