Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21098&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:28:45 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Subpoena Issued To Calvin Eakins, To give a depostion and provide information on BSDA members
Fran
post Mar 15 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:45 AM) *
You are addressing me as Danny. I am not. You didn't want anyone to even hint that sister might be Linda yet you continue to label me as someone I am not.
Let us look at what you have written.

and I suggest you get a firm grip and hang on, because what you have been experiencing is it comin' around.

But then you say:

BTW, they really learn more about you by just the fact you sue, and try to silence. That says more then any amount of posting would.

Was that not a threat by you that your side is going to sue 3abn/Danny..whoever? Honestly, your side has become delusional. Linda, Joy, a few of the posters and now you have threatened to sue in actual words or implication while at the same time, saying how terrible it that 3abn has sued those that have hurt the ministry. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth and that is obvious to the readers. I also notice that no one ever mentions that the GC has numerous lawsuits going on at any one time. That is ignored.

I'm sorry ssom but the fact is this little campaign has been losing speed for some time and everyone is aware of it. By Gods grace, 3abn will continue on until Jesus comes and no one is going to "take it down" as bad as you may want to. Just like sister, your personal vendetta is against Danny but you have made the ministry suffer for it with no regard to the people who work there or their families.

You can believe Linda all you want. You can defend her as friends do. But you have to come to grip with the facts that no one cares if she wants to write a "tell all" book or if your little group wants to sue Danny or 3abn. BTW on what grounds would that suit be based? They have not broken the law concerning you or your group. You stated that the fact that 3abn sued says it all...well turn that around and ask yourself what will the Adventist world think of a woman that is willing to write a "tell all" book? So many Adventist Christians would be completely turned off and question her credibility and motives for writing it. The very small portion of adventists that would sink low enough to read it would hardly put it on the "best seller" list.

As far as consequences that is what you are facing now for your actions. We are the victims. We are the ones that have been slandered and defamed. We are the ones that lies have been told about. We are the ones that have suffered to satisfy those that have an axe to grind but, not for long.

Shortly, 3abn/Danny/the board will be cleared of wrong doing and people will know what has taken place here. All of these accusations may have started with Linda and the divorce but escalated into something completely different. Try to realize, that everything is not totally centered around the woman you seem to idolize.

I don't believe you are Danny. You are more like Brandy and/or Melody. Am I right? Who cares! Not me. It could be Ronnie and/or Tammy. It could also be Tommy! I could care less who you are. I just would like to meet you when we are in court together. I would like to look you straight in the eye and here you say what you are saying here.

I spell corrected your post, sorry. A bad habit of mine. I have to spell check because I spell really bad.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Mar 15 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 15 2008, 09:29 AM) *
Calvin, it is good to see a forum administrator who is not willing to pay homage to intimidation. Good on you! You will be in my family's prayers.

Sister

Amen. yes.gif amen.gif

happysabbath.gif as those hours come to each of you. I can never work out the time differences, except that Sabbath is nearly over here, so I guess it must be around about Sabbath hours in other parts of the world.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 15 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #78

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Mar 14 2008, 11:44 AM) *
AT, Why are you bringing up TS? You seem to take the things Duane has said about TS extremely personal. Why is this? Are your threats because Duane is included in the subpoena and that is the last thing you want to happen? If he has nothing to contribute, as you say, why would you be concerned? Why do you use this opportunity to try to silence him to go back into the darkness where things are hidden.

From what I can understand, threats worked in the past to silence Duane and others. But now that Duane has shared what he has been carrying around for years with others (bringing things into the light) and allowed God to carry the load for him, the threats are just empty words. As long as Duane continues to allow God to carry the load from the past and absorb any new threats, he will continue to experience an amazing freedom that can only come from God, through our Savior, Jesus Christ (The Light of the world).

You want to stay in the dark, in hiding, and let everything to just be forgotten.

We cannot experience this freedom by staying in hiding and keeping everything in the dark. We have been called out of darkness into His marvelous light, according to I Peter 2:9.

I Thessalonians 5:5 says those who have this freedom are "sons of light and sons of the day and that we are not of the night nor of darkness." People speaking truth are drawn to the light. People that want to hide the truth are blinded and will run into the night and will invite a fog of darkness to surround them until they no longer can comprehend what truth is.

I say this because you are encouraging things to remain in the dark, which makes me think that others bringing actions into the light hurts your eyes. John 3 says, "the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."

Here is a challenge for everyone:

"... it is high time... The night is far spend, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light." Romans 13:12

I believe I know the answer to this question! "They" hijack every thread when I put out financial information. They would rather sacrifice Tommy to keep silent about all of the financial irregularities. The spit venom at the first person in their path. Go back to where I posted about the finances of 3ABN and watch them at work.

They want my post buried as fast as possible. They have a united front to cause my post to be on a prior page. I find it funny! Now I have to figure out how to make a series of posts without the post getting buried. I want to tell about what happened to cause me to raise my voice in an outcry for truth. It has been a long journey. It began way back before the 2000 Property Tax law suit. The first negative information I came across was about Tommy having to live outside of IL because of his alleged sexual abuse to male members of his church. I heard that the parents of the boys agreed not to press charges as long as Tommy did not live in IL. That is when I learned about him living in Marion, TN. That was at least as long ago as 1987 or 1988.

That is when I learned about Kenny and his wife fired in 1989. Silly me. I figured Danny did a good thing at the time. I felt bad that he had to make such a decision.
I had a copy of the IL property lawsuit as soon as Danny went on TV and said they may have to pay taxes because the had health shows. Now that hit me with a thud. That sis not ring true at all! Impossible! So I found the law suit and I was right, it wasn't about health programming. I wondered why Danny would say that on the air! I shrugged it off and set it aside for quite a while. Until another poster talked to me about Kenny in 2004.

Then I saw Danny announcing Linda's departure. I was all for Danny! I was! I even called and told Mom Ford to tell Danny to stop pouting and get out there in front of the camera, NOW!

And that is exactly what he did. Then Nico posted Walt Thompson's letter and I realized there was something very wrong.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right, these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?

6...Hey more later!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
bonnie
post Mar 15 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #79

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 4,782

This is my first real visit/time to this forum. I have tried to do a fair amount of reading but have no idea of what all has been said. Hopefully someone will enlighten me.

I have seen many anonymous posters. I can understand those that are oppossed to what they believe to be the wrongdoing of 3ABN desiring anonymonity, lacking the financial backing of 3ABN .
It is also refreshing to see those that can come out with their own name behind their statements, even tho they may now be getting a subpoena.

What I fail to understand is the supporters hiding behind anonymonity.

If I were accused of a crime/moral failure/questionable activity, any friend, as I define friend, that would defend me over and over, yet do so behind a anonymous name, I would not consider a friend. I would be highly offended and the friendship would be over.
If they felt I was innocent,being victimized and slandered unfairly, and would only defend me if no one knew who they were, our friendship was never a true friendship. That is not a friend IMO.

At times I have been required or felt compelled to defend and many times strongly, those I consider a friend. Believing wholeheartedly the freind was innocent.

It was done in your face, out front, with my rightful name. I would have considered anything else a betrayal of that friendship. I see those here, confident in their convictions, using their real name. Perhaps I have missed those supporters of DS that are just as confident in their defense, using theirs. But does not appear frequently or I don't think I would have missed it.

If I cannot openly defend a friend, I am not a friend. The friend has every right to be suspect of my so-called friendship.

Those supporting DS do not appear to be at financial risk for their backing of him. Those that feel that something is wrong of course cannot say the same. There appears to be deep pockets available for the support and legal actions by 3ABN

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Mar 15 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #80

Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 14 2008, 10:22 AM) *
Did you or anyone else involved stop to think of these things when you set out to "get" Danny? Sad thing is, it's not because Danny has done anything, immoral or criminal. It is simply because you don't like him or the way he has done things and because Linda is one of your good friends. Well fine. You stuck your neck out for her in a big big way so, now, don't be surprised that you may get it chopped off. No one other than your friends Pickle and Joy has been anymore accusatory, nasty, mean and arrogant than you have been regarding 3abn. You obviously felt free to wreak havoc on people's lives and reputations because ( you said it over and over) you would never be caught or exposed. You were wrong. You were warned time and again that your identity would be found but you refused to listen. As I said to Duane. Blame everyone else all you want to but in actuality you have no one to blame but yourself.

appletree,

A few weeks ago I mentioned that your posts are written in a language that suggests lack of basic instruction in English. I was referring specifically to the word usage, spelling, morphology, and syntactic structure of your phrases and sentences. As someone who teaches English and linguistics in college I believe that I have the qualifications to affirm that your knowledge of the English language is below the knowledge of a student who has completed the fourth grade in public school.

The trouble with your inability to express yourself grammatically is only a small part of your whole sad condition. What is much more regrettable is that you cannot think logically. You cannot analyze and evaluate statements and facts. You know, of course, that I am not writing this message for you because you will not understand what I am writing. I am just using these indirect comments to draw the attention of the others on the forum to your unfortunate condition.

Let's take a look at the statements you have make in the section I am quoting from your post:

1. "Danny has done anything, immoral or criminal"
2. "You don't like him or the way he has done things"
3. "Because Linda is one of your good friends."
4. "You obviously felt free to wreak havoc on people's lives and reputations because
(you said it over and over) you would never be caught or exposed."

So, in your perspective, "Danny has done [nothing] immoral or criminal." All the facts that support the claim that DS has used 3ABN as his personal hereditary fief, and that he has never allowed others (even the 3ABN board) to hold him accountable for his actions must be fiction, right? People just "don’t like him [DS] or the way he has done things," and some attack him "because Linda is one of [their] good friends." Others "felt free to wreak havoc on people's lives and reputations," but DS never did anything like this. The way he treated Linda, from the cruel, demeaning, and humiliating false accusations of adultery which he broadcast internationally from his "personal" pulpit at 3ABN, a TV station which was supposed to promote the Good News of Forgiveness and Salvation to all nations, the fact that he forbade her to defend herself, the fact that he did not miss any opportunity to belittle her and to deny any of her contributions to the growth of the 3ABN ministry – all these despicable actions he committed are just DS's way to express his love for her. Right?

You have been making such statements all through your posts on the Black SDA forum. You have attacked others who have provided more than ample evidence that that DS has used 3ABN as his personal property, that he has abused his privileges, and that he has turned 3ABN from a Gospel Ministry into a DEN OF ROBBERS. You have been hiding behind anonymity as the coward you are, spreading evil rumors, attacking and threatening others who have understood what is going on at 3ABN and want the place cleansed.

In the meantime, you have missed something very important and also very threatening for DS. LINDA IS BACK. Two weeks ago she visited our home church and gave her testimony there. She spoke about her trials and tribulations, and about the way God has lead her through all her despair and tears. People believe her and trust her. They know that she has been accused of things she has not done. They know that all the malicious propaganda DS has spread against her is nothing but lies. They know that she is a good woman, a faithful Christian, a good friend. People don't like anymore DS because they have understood what hides behind his pretense of piety: an arrogant, mean, dishonest individual who likes to control others and play God. Have you ever heard that pride goes before the fall?

Eduard

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 15 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 15 2008, 01:12 AM) *
I believe I know the answer to this question! "They" hijack every thread when I put out financial information. They would rather sacrifice Tommy to keep silent about all of the financial irregularities. The spit venom at the first person in their path. Go back to where I posted about the finances of 3ABN and watch them at work.

They want my post buried as fast as possible. They have a united front to cause my post to be on a prior page. I find it funny! Now I have to figure out how to make a series of posts without the post getting buried. I want to tell about what happened to cause me to raise my voice in an outcry for truth. It has been a long journey. It began way back before the 2000 Property Tax law suit. The first negative information I came across was about Tommy having to live outside of IL because of his alleged sexual abuse to male members of his church. I heard that the parents of the boys agreed not to press charges as long as Tommy did not live in IL. That is when I learned about him living in Marion, TN. That was at least as long ago as 1987 or 1988.

That is when I learned about Kenny and his wife fired in 1989. Silly me. I figured Danny did a good thing at the time. I felt bad that he had to make such a decision.
I had a copy of the IL property lawsuit as soon as Danny went on TV and said they may have to pay taxes because the had health shows. Now that hit me with a thud. That sis not ring true at all! Impossible! So I found the law suit and I was right, it wasn't about health programming. I wondered why Danny would say that on the air! I shrugged it off and set it aside for quite a while. Until another poster talked to me about Kenny in 2004.

Then I saw Danny announcing Linda's departure. I was all for Danny! I was! I even called and told Mom Ford to tell Danny to stop pouting and get out there in front of the camera, NOW!

And that is exactly what he did. Then Nico posted Walt Thompson's letter and I realized there was something very wrong.

I began my research. God placed all this information in my lap. How could I not cry out! I was crushed. I loved 3ABN and I still do! I still want 3ABN to succeed! I just have not seen any evidence of change in financial actions. Danny has accused me several times of trying to destroy 3ABN. That is a LIE!

He is right, these documents are very damaging to Danny Shelton first and the actions of Danny Shelton through 3ABN. Does that make sense?

So we hear that Danny is not in Charge any more. That is not true. I will have to continue to talk finance at 3ABN until the time that transparency is visible.

I still have some of my original questions about what I have posted.

1...Why was $2.45 Million dollars not posted in 2000?

2...Why was $1.7+ million dollars not posted in 2001?

3...Why was over $14,000 of money that belonged to other ministries, NOT 3ABN'S, posted to 3ABN Income?

4...Why are they NOT USING GAAP?

5...Why has 3ABN been written up every years since 2000 by auditors about a problem with Valuing assets?

6...Hey more later!

First of all. No one is attempting to hijack this thread, but you.... ( and Eduard)

offtopic.gif Please start another thread.

2nd:

You are greatly exagerating your status.

Why do you perist in thinking that you know more then all the financial officers, the auditors, and IRS agents involved, and keep repeating what has been hashed and rehashed?

Surely you and others can realize that they have more documents and facts then you to deal with and consider, and are doing so?

You reported what you think, so good and well, let them now deal with it, and let the chips fall where they may...

Make sense?

This post has been edited by Ian: Mar 15 2008, 12:17 PM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Mar 15 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Eduard @ Mar 15 2008, 09:45 AM) *
appletree,

A few weeks ago I mentioned that your posts are written in a language that suggests lack of basic instruction in English. I was referring specifically to the word usage, spelling, morphology, and syntactic structure of your phrases and sentences. As someone who teaches English and linguistics in college I believe that I have the qualifications to affirm that your knowledge of the English language is below the knowledge of a student who has completed the fourth grade in public school.

The trouble with your inability to express yourself grammatically is only a small part of your whole sad condition. What is much more regrettable is that you cannot think logically. You cannot analyze and evaluate statements and facts. You know, of course, that I am not writing this message for you because you will not understand what I am writing. I am just using these indirect comments to draw the attention of the others on the forum to your unfortunate condition....

People don't like anymore DS because they have understood what hides behind his pretense of piety: an arrogant, mean, dishonest individual who likes to control others and play God. Have you ever heard that pride goes before the fall?

Yes, I have heard that "pride goeth before a fall"...

Eduard, do you really think these kind of personal insults and commentary are necessary, or even pertinent, to the issues under discussion here?

This post has been edited by Ian: Mar 15 2008, 03:35 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 15 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 15 2008, 12:52 PM) *
[/u]

Yes, I have heard that "pride goeth before a fall"...

Eduard, do you really think these kind of personal insults and commentary are relevant, or even pertinent, to the issues under discussion here?

Ian:

This is really pitiful! How dare you speak this way to any poster on this board. You bet his post is relevant! Your words are so gooey the are slippery.

Insults? Never; his comments are as relevant as yours! Who are you to judge his motives for declaring what his opinions are. Eduard is more relevant than you are. All you do is belittle people and try to intimidate them. You have perfected the art of shaming and belittling others. Take a hard look in your mirror and your posts. You don't like anyone except a fellow Dannyite. Everyone not a Dannyite is shameless to you. I believe you may be an accomplice in the past horrendous activities of Danny Shelton.

It is time for all of the truthsayers to stand up against the likes of this and other posters. I am thinking about revealing all of his eBay sellers. Hey, by the way, WHO got all the proceeds of those sales?

STORY

Trust funds are such fun! If I were over the Trust fund, and people made me the one to say where it went; guess where it would go? To me or 3ABN? To me of course! 3ABN can have all those marked for 3ABN, but if they are assigned to me ... Hello!

Suppose a person does a trust fund for my organization. They die. They have named me as the one to decide what to do with it. I could say, don't stop those annuities, just change the recipients bank account. Would I put it in a bank account for me and my partner, or would I give the whole thing to my organization?

What about Petty Cash? Are my records in order. What happens if I take $6,000 and return with no change and say only $2,000 in receipts. What should an accountant do? Hey, it is short, they could add it to the W2 for me. How do I take care of that? Well, I surely don't want it on my W2! Instead what if I passed a new rule! No adding to any ones W2's. What happened to the say $4,000 that was missing? It got posted as an expense with NO SOURCE DOCUMENTS. Oops, did I make the right choice?

Suppose I did all of the above? Time passes and a state lawsuit does an audit and writes me up? Do I continue as always? I am a slow learner. I change nothing! Auditor for the succeeding years writes me up again! I decide to continue my activities concerning valuation of assets ( this includes trust funds. )

How do I get fast cash for my organization? It seems that I may have been hitting the bank too often. I decide to BORROW from that huge Trust Fund Account! Problem Solved! Then people started telling on me. I am desperate! What do I do? I have access to ubiquitous cash so I file a suit for some stupid reason to get people off my back for my financial dealings! However. there is this stupid lady that keeps talking about it. I can't have her in court because she know what I did. My world will collapse.

I decide to destroy her computer. I know her IP and all. I destroyed her computer several times. I even shut her broad band company down for 2 days! I believe the folks I hired to do this got over zealous and pinged continuously to get in to her computer. The BBC had to shut down because of all the pinging to her computer!

She changes her Internet provider and it was easier for me to get to her. I fried her computers! Gone is all that info against me! Oops, she is back with a vengeance. What do I do now? I will continue "All in the name of the Lord! Let us all pray for this poster, she is going to need all she can get!

Eduard;

Your opinions agree with more people than you realize. I am of the same opinion as you. Go forward and speak in TRUTH.

Bob:

Subpoena the Dannyite list so we will know who they are. Turn abouts fair play. We have all their past posts to show just who is the intimidating ones. The belittle and slander us. They are false accusers from the get go! OK Folks take the ball back and let the truth be known. i am going to. I believe I will make an affidavit and tell the judge all about the IL property tax lawsuit. Then it will be shown what they are trying their best to cover up. eBay sounds like a good topic for thread in this 3ABN forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 15 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 15 2008, 01:11 PM) *
First of all. No one is attempting to hijack this thread, but you.... ( and Eduard)

offtopic.gif Please start another thread.

2nd:

You are greatly exagerating your status.

Why do you perist in thinking that you know more then all the financial officers, the auditors, and IRS agents involved, and keep repeating what has been hashed and rehashed?

Surely you and others can realize that they have more documents and facts then you to deal with and consider, and are doing so?

You reported what you think, so good and well, let them now deal with it, and let the chips fall where they may...

Make sense?

Ian, Ian. You and Appletree better get your stories straight. According to the both of you there is no IRS investigation. Wake up and smell the coffee or is it the stench of the honey truck coming to suck up the mess once everything hits the fan?

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 15 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 15 2008, 07:20 PM) *
Ian, Ian. You and Appletree better get your stories straight. According to the both of you there is no IRS investigation. Wake up and smell the coffee or is it the stench of the honey truck coming to suck up the mess once everything hits the fan?

I beg your pardon miss. If, at anytime I said there wasn't an investigation then there wasn't. Once it started I have never said there wasn't one. What point you all fail to see is the only reason there is an investigation is because of you all playing your games. The IRS did not arrive at random because they found anything wrong with 3abn finances. I'm tired of you giving that impression. Why, we even have our dear friend Fran here who admits calling them, as well as several admissions from others. I know it's hard for you sister but if you can't tell the truth don't say anything at all. Maybe your info gets confused by the time it goes such a long distance to reach you or maybe you just can't stop yourself from making changes and additions to your stories. (I know you have always fancied yourself a writer)Either way, if you want to write stories you need to contact Harlequin.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 15 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

[quote name='Eduard' date='Mar 15 2008, 09:45 AM' post='241179']

Edweirdo,

My english may seem to come from a fourth grade education but everyone seems to comprehend my posts. Look how upset you are!

+Quote Post
appletree
post Mar 15 2008, 07:49 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 14 2008, 04:46 PM) *
To be honest, I might not either. It was an idea that surfaced in a conversation maybe more than a year ago over what could be done if Carmelita Troy took a stand and her parents got evicted in consequence.

Regardless of how the media's attention is gotten, it would do well to include a call to the government for redress. See http://www.casp.net/statutes/menstate.html, http://www.casp.net/statutes/calstats.html, and http://www.casp.net/statutes/fedleg.html.

I would love to know how they could get evicted when they own their own home there!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

OK appletree. So now you want us to believe that the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE DIVISION of the IRS initiates an investigation of an organization simply because of something they might read on the internet, or based on a couple of phone calls??? How long have you been under your rock anyway??

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

BTW... Didn't I just read somewhere that Ms. Hayes denied there was an IRS investigation in a court hearing? Would it be safe to assume that either she lied to the judge or that she has been misled? I trust 3ABN is being completely straightforward and honest with their legal counsel...

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 08:30 PM) *
I beg your pardon miss. If, at anytime I said there wasn't an investigation then there wasn't. Once it started I have never said there wasn't one. What point you all fail to see is the only reason there is an investigation is because of you all playing your games. The IRS did not arrive at random because they found anything wrong with 3abn finances. I'm tired of you giving that impression. Why, we even have our dear friend Fran here who admits calling them, as well as several admissions from others. I know it's hard for you sister but if you can't tell the truth don't say anything at all. Maybe your info gets confused by the time it goes such a long distance to reach you or maybe you just can't stop yourself from making changes and additions to your stories. (I know you have always fancied yourself a writer)Either way, if you want to write stories you need to contact Harlequin.

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 15 2008, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 15 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Look who is upset, appletree!!! You have been reduced to name calling!!! How sad for you. Are things not going well??

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Edweirdo,

My english may seem to come from a fourth grade education but everyone seems to comprehend my posts. Look how upset you are!

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 15 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #90

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(appletree @ Mar 15 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Edweirdo,

??? I don't think that was a good move Mr. Appletree. whip.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:28 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church