Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8215&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:59:45 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hezekiah Walker....., out of the closet?
Rating 5 V
Clay
post Feb 27 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #46

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Denny @ Feb 27 2006, 08:34 AM) *
Well this reminds me that since are are not supposed to bear false witness against our neighbour unless we share Mr Walker's bed if he says he innocent then take we should take it as said and not go a gay hunting I will now burn my gaydar.

He hasn't said anything.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Feb 27 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #47

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 830

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 27 2006, 08:13 AM) *
In your first post in this thread you said this:
Somehow I don't get any concern from you that this could be a false report from this... perhaps your "industry sources" are not as knowledgeable as you thought.

In His service,
Mr. J

I will stand by the comment that Steve has made which puts it nicely and politely....

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 27 2006, 09:01 AM) *

Rumors about the late James Cleveland circulated...and he did deny them publically, until he died ....and his foster son sued his estate for damages, stating that he had been raped for his teen years.

I do believe firmly in "touching not mine anointed" and in knowing what you are talking about, especially before posting... we are not getting the whole story here...and the other site has not recanted.... scratchchin.gif

This post has been edited by simplysaved: Feb 27 2006, 09:44 AM

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Denny
post Feb 27 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #48

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 27 2006, 03:01 PM) *

True so one is innocent until proven guilty - its too easy to start rumours on the internet

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Feb 27 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #49

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 830

Hezekiah Walker Speaks Out

http://www.gospelcity.com/dynamic/news-art...gospel_news/238

February 27, 2006

Pastor Hezekiah Walker responds to recent allegations
in a letter addressed to his church family

Praise the Lord Saints,

I'm very proud to be called your Pastor. Please be assured that I would never do anything to bring shame to you or the body of Christ. The enemy seeks to steal, kill and destroy. Character assassination is one of the oldest weapons. People weak in mind believe the worst about everyone.

The Preacher is the tallest timber in the forest of humanity. The devil strategically plans destruction during the season of notoriety for he knows that if he waits and makes the tallest timber in the forest fall, the falling tree will destroy so many other smaller trees that stand close to it and look up to the tallest timber. We will give no place to the devil. As we continue to walk in Victory.

The Satanic E-Mail and rumor is a sure sign that this is our Year of Increase. If the enemy is going to get me, he must come better than a transvestite and a blonde wig. As for all of the haters, I m not taking a step down, but a step up. We will continue to preach against sin and promote Deliverance! I refuse to let this distract me so don't you become distracted. Always remember; never chase a lie, because the truth will prevail.

"And because God is the greatest power, we shall not be defeated."

P.S. I'm sure this email will not generate like the satanic e-mail, because people would rather hear a lie than the truth."

See you at the Tabernacle.

Love You,

Pastor Walker

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 27 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #50

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 26 2006, 03:50 AM) *
so then who would be ticked off enough to make those allegations to a media source?

QUOTE(MsHoly1 @ Feb 26 2006, 05:00 AM) *
I know right!?! The scary part is, the person is probably very close to him...like one of his church members, as opposed to a stranger.

Keep your enemies close - and your friends closer. It probably was a friend that was jealous.....
QUOTE(Denny @ Feb 27 2006, 11:00 AM) *
True so one is innocent until proven guilty - its too easy to start rumours on the internet

....and believe them too....

yes.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church