Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=405 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:50:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
LadyTenor
post Apr 27 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #406

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 27 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]128214[/snapback]

Unfortunately, according to the agreement signed by Linda( I still dont' know why), you can't ask her or the Dr. about anything.....that is until after her last check in Dec of this year..............

I keep hearing comments that Linda can talk after she receives her last check, but in reality, unless this agreement is challenged in court, she cannot talk period. If she does, she violates the agreement and 3ABN legally has the right to sue for the money they paid her. Such is the nature with confidentiality agreements!

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 27 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #407

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

So she can't EVER tell her side of this story???? That's ok tell her to write a book, and give Danny his money out of the proceeds! LOL!!!

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 27 2006, 08:15 AM) [snapback]128215[/snapback]

I keep hearing comments that Linda can talk after she receives her last check, but in reality, unless this agreement is challenged in court, she cannot talk period. If she does, she violates the agreement and 3ABN legally has the right to sue for the money they paid her. Such is the nature with confidentiality agreements!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 27 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #408

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(summertime @ Apr 27 2006, 07:10 AM) [snapback]128170[/snapback]

Phone sex is out of the question---has anyone bothered to ask Linda? Has anyone thought to ask the doctor?

Why it got to be out of the question? Asking Linda would prove what? Linda has already denied adultery on her website, Danny says he has grounds on adultery. Like I said "she said/he said. Board chair in his letter somewhere here on BSDA implied that she was having an inapproiate long distance relationship by phone. That could be almost anything.

Look, as Clay used to say "I got no dog in this fight", I don't know either one of them, don't contribute to 3ABN or watch it much. All I see on BSDA is in defense of Linda. Just trying to be objective. Yall make is sound like no way Danny had biblical grounds for a devorce and he is now living in an adulterous relationship with his remarriage. Well none of yall was ON THE PHONE WITH LINDA AND THE GUY to know what they where talking about.

BTW, would you feel better about Danny if his new wife was old and ugly? I keep reading about his young and beautiful new wife.

With the delails you have provided about 3ABN's operations, you sound like a group of ex-employees with an axe to grind. Did everybody get their last check?

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Apr 27 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #409

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 27 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]128215[/snapback]

What confidentiality agreement did the Norwegian doctor sign?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 27 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #410

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Apr 27 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]128220[/snapback]

What confidentiality agreement did the Norwegian doctor sign?

None... and he may weigh in at some point.... BTW Calvin my defense of Linda is how she has been treated... go back and look at my initial comments.... even IF she did everything she was accused of doing, as a christian Mr. Shelton should have not treated her in the manner in which he did.... That was my point... She got shafted... and then they went about deliberately destroying her reputation.... that was and is not right.... btjm....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Apr 27 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #411

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 27 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]128221[/snapback]

None... and he may weigh in at some point.... BTW Calvin my defense of Linda is how she has been treated... go back and look at my initial comments.... even IF she did everything she was accused of doing, as a christian Mr. Shelton should have not treated her in the manner in which he did.... That was my point... She got shafted... and then they went about deliberately destroying her reputation.... that was and is not right.... btjm....

This is normally the case...unfortunately, more often than not...

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 27 2006, 12:26 PM) [snapback]128217[/snapback]

So she can't EVER tell her side of this story???? That's ok tell her to write a book, and give Danny his money out of the proceeds! LOL!!!

ha ha ha Di!!!! rofl1.gif

--------------------
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 27 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #412

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 27 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]128221[/snapback]

Clay, I have not seen where he has mistreated her. My wife watches 3ABN about 15 hours a week, no mention of the stuff in public.

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 27 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #413

Guests

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 27 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]128219[/snapback]

Why it got to be out of the question? Asking Linda would prove what? Linda has already denied adultery on her website, Danny says he has grounds on adultery.

That claim has never been made or he would not have resorted to the ridiculous notion of spiritual adultery. Only one person on earth has ever come close to having a right to charge another with spiritual adultery. The Holy Spirit admitted that He had relations with Mary.

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Apr 27 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #414

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 27 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]128230[/snapback]

That claim has never been made or he would not have resorted to the ridiculous notion of spiritual adultery. Only one person on earth has ever come close to having a right to charge another with spiritual adultery. The Holy Spirit admitted that He had relations with Mary.

And even that, we all probably agree, was not adultery in any way, shape or form...

--------------------
Talia's MySpace Page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Apr 27 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #415

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 27 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]128217[/snapback]

The movie rights to the book, alone, would cover it. thankyou.gif

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Apr 27 2006, 11:14 AM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Apr 27 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #416

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 27 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]128230[/snapback]

yeah I never heard of that ridiculous term either, Danny did not define spiritual adultery. But he dose not own anybody any explaination, be except maybe his board, certainly not anybody on a message board.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Apr 27 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #417

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Apr 27 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]128225[/snapback]

This is normally the case...unfortunately, more often than not...

ha ha ha Di!!!! rofl1.gif

I am not an ex-3ABN empoyee. I have never been there. My heart has been broken by all that has happened. I have never met Linda. I do not know Danny, although he has written some very strange letters to me when I asked him just for the truth so I could know what to believe. Dr. Thompson has openly said that they have never accused Linda of Adultry. Somewhere in the church manual I have read something about abandonment. Linda went to Norway to help a son who would have died if his life had not been turned around. If she needed to speak to a counselor, why not the doctor when, if she spoke to a local counselor it would have been in all the Illinois Papers. I thought that was one reason why Danny went to Guam for the divorce--to keep it out of local papers. She did not abandon her job,--she was asked to leave and her hard drive was taken away from her.

The truth is, in reading all that I have read, I wonder how she could have worked there for 20 years and not been aware of the shady practices going on there. They say that he was in charge of finances and she was in charge of production. But was there no talk when Danny and Linda were at home about what was going on-?--Strange. However, , she was given the shaft when they wanted to get rid of her---That is obvious when you read the settlement contract which is posted on internet for all to read. They call Danny the founder of 3ABN--he was the co-founder and somewhere along the line that might be noted. Has anyone heard the phone calls? Or is taping phonecalls illegal? I do not care what Brandy looks like--the fact that she is beautiful (from her picture) has nothing to do with it. If Linda had been proven to be adultrous, I would feel that Danny had every right to remarry, even though it was so quickly done that something previously had to have happened. On the other hand, how in the world, (I have not ever heard anyone speak of this before) did the donor's money come into the rightful use when it was used to pay for a settlement to get rid of Linda. (Where else would have the money come from?)

And the thing that turned my way of thinking over, is the fact that she could not tell the truth of all that she knew about 3ABN. They must have something to hide. I believe that we will hear from the Norwegian doctor yet,---maybe not. I believe 'sisters' stories about what happened--but really, has anyone said that they are not true? Strange!!!

Summertine

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 27 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #418

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 27 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]128227[/snapback]

Clay, I have not seen where he has mistreated her. My wife watches 3ABN about 15 hours a week, no mention of the stuff in public.

Its alluded to in those church rallies, I remember MizRobby talking about them initially.... more specifically the settlement as well as the gag order....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 27 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #419

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 27 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]128240[/snapback]

Its alluded to in those church rallies, I remember MizRobby talking about them initially.... more specifically the settlement as well as the gag order....

It's also been prominently mentioned in correspondence to regular donors and reports that have been seen here have come from either those involved in some manner or those who have been big enough supporters of 3ABN that 3ABN felt a need to give them some kind of explanation as damage control...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 27 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #420

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ Apr 27 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]128238[/snapback]

yeah I never heard of that ridiculous term either, Danny did not define spiritual adultery. But he dose not own anybody any explaination, be except maybe his board, certainly not anybody on a message board.

He does owe one to the church, especially if he is going to continue to be a prominent face of the church. If you decided to up and shoot to Guam and divorce your wife for the reasons given and turn around and marry someone else in a matter of days, as an ordained elder in the Seventh-day Adventist church, you would at the very least have to explain that to the board and the church at large where your membership is held and your being a member in "good and regular standing" would be in jeopardy...at best. Danny Shelton appears to have avoided said scrutiny by using the carrot with some and the stick with others to make them the his party line and the church is doing it's best imitation of Sgt Schulz on Hogan's Heroes... "I zee nothink...." there are inconsistencies in this story that Stevie Wonder can see and yet a few people who tried to speak on it when this first started got stepped on... hard and the rest have been mum on the whole thing. We as Christians are supposed to be no respecters of persons, Calvin... so Danny Shelton cannot get a mulligan; this isn't Monopoly and there are no "get out of jail free" cards to be pulled from the Community Chest deck...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church