Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9455&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:34 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Virgin
LadyTenor
post Jul 11 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #91

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 7 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]138065[/snapback]

the proof will be when he dies and those assets have to divided among the heirs...... should get interesting then...

Oh, yes, it will.... yes.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 11 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #92

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

As to John's hair, he cuts and styles it himself... has for many years. When he feels saintly, the gel shining under the lights can certainly give it the halo effect. When he is enraged, it just looks like a smoke stack. When he wants to be comical, it showcases his ears.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 11 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #93

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 11 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]138778[/snapback]

As to John's hair, he cuts and styles it himself... has for many years. When he feels saintly, the gel shining under the lights can certainly give it the halo effect. When he is enraged, it just looks like a smoke stack. When he wants to be comical, it showcases his ears.

scary....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 11 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 11 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]138778[/snapback]

rofl1.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church