Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9455&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:40 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Virgin
sonshineonme
post Jun 13 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Jun 13 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]134586[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is questioning the fact that they could have gotten together in a short space of time.
BUT for her to show up at 3ABN with kids in tow, no job & no where to live within a month after the divorce was final says to me they knew each other LONG before the divorce ever occurred. I know there is no way I would pack up my kids & move to another state just because! If I did that there would have to be a reason & to me it smells a bit fishy. Even more so now that one of the kids don't even live with her. dunno.gif

There is strong evidence to believe they did know each other before - to what degree is not YET known, but their were times Danny was in the same towns as she, before Linda and Danny divorced. Is it just a (another) coincidence? One thing we know, God knows, and so do they. flirt.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 5 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 5 2006, 01:59 AM) [snapback]133440[/snapback]

I love it! It never dawned on me that Danny only wares those turtlenecks....wonder what he is covering up under there? (tattoos?) lol.gif
QUOTE(summertime @ Jun 5 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]133557[/snapback]

I am old!! I wear turtlenecks to cover my wrinkled neck. Perhaps others do the same.

...or perhaps he has to hide all the hickeys that may have been there before the divorce was final...lest his own "spiritual" adultery be exposed...

...shoot, I said that out loud, too...the SADventist CIA/Gestapo is going to come get me, confiscate my computer equipment and then have me disfellowshipped...

...and why didn't I find this thread sooner? dunno.gif Ya'll have me laughing real tears here...I had to stifle myself lest I woke up my husband!!!! Beartrap and all those comments....HA HA HA HA HA HA!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by LadyTenor: Jul 5 2006, 02:15 AM

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 5 2006, 09:07 AM
Post #78

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Yes you did! Post restriction is soon to follow! LOL!!! rofl1.gif

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 5 2006, 01:15 AM) [snapback]137568[/snapback]

...or perhaps he has to hide all the hickeys that may have been there before the divorce was final...lest his own "spiritual" adultery be exposed......shoot, I said that out loud, too...the SADventist CIA/Gestapo is going to come get me, confiscate my computer equipment and then have me disfellowshipped...
...and why didn't I find this thread sooner? dunno.gif Ya'll have me laughing real tears here...I had to stifle myself lest I woke up my husband!!!! Beartrap and all those comments....HA HA HA HA HA HA!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 5 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Di you are the hair expert.... tell me how you get your hair like this...

IPB Image

I mean I just wanna know..... it don't look natural.. I'ver heard of plastic surgery, but plastic hair too? dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 5 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #80

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]137720[/snapback]

IPB Image

I mean I just wanna know..... it don't look natural.. I'ver heard of plastic surgery, but plastic hair too? dunno.gif

HURSH, CLAY!!!!! rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jul 5 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #81

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]137720[/snapback]

IPB Image

Back in the day we'd have said it had to be 'Conk"... the double 'L' treatment... lye and lard... can Adventists use lard on their wig without violating levitical dietary restrictions?

Mebbe he got an indulgence...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jun 13 2006, 08:42 PM) [snapback]134606[/snapback]

There is strong evidence to believe they did know each other before...

...in the biblical sense...

yeah.

I went there.

And to those who feel compelled to defend Danny's honor... you got DNA tests on Danny and those kids of Brandy's?

Mebbe you should ask him to submit to one and remove all doubt... see how he responds to that idea...

In His service,
Mr J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
alramwill
post Jul 5 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 357

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ Jun 5 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]133501[/snapback]

And for the men, why do you shave your beards? That practice comes from pagan society (Egypt), is not Biblical, the pioneers wore beards, is not natural (God put hair on men's faces), is a worldly custom, etc. Are you trying to get in touch with your feminine side?

Just wondering if this also applies to women who have noticeable facial hair? Wait.....never mind.

--------------------
Very Sir Lord Al the Schweppervescent of Waterless St Mildred, CompTIA A+ Certified Technician & BlackSDA Moderator (Technology Discussion)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Today, you always know whether you are on the Internet or on your PC's hard drive. Tomorrow, you will not care and may not even know." - Bill Gates
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
"There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God." - Bill Cosby
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Problems or issues? Dial 1-877-SNIFFLE
Want to know what I really think? Dial 1-888-CFI-CARE

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post Jul 5 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #83

Guests

QUOTE(alramwill @ Jul 5 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]137772[/snapback]

Just wondering if this also applies to women who have noticeable facial hair? Wait.....never mind.

As a woman, I make every effort to remove all facial hair. But there are some who do not. I do not think it is something that we should judge. There are much more important things on which we should put our minds.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jul 5 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]137720[/snapback]

IPB Image

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Maybe he uses Donald Trump's hair stylist dunno.gif rofl1.gif

QUOTE(alramwill @ Jul 5 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]137772[/snapback]

ohmy.gif rofl1.gif Ya'll are killing me tonight!!

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 6 2006, 08:29 AM
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]137720[/snapback]

IPB Image

I know next to nothing about black hair styles and I haven't seen JL in person. But a google search shows that he seems to have consistently worn straight(ened?) hair for all of his professional life. And I do know that it doesn't take much oil on the hair--or face--to produce a shiny reflection--and that strong backlighting or toplighting produces a "halo" effect on almost anyone's head.

'nuff said? smile.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 6 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #86

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Sorry Great One, I have actually seen this one in person. When he pastored in the area, he and his wife spent every available "off" sabbath sitting at my praisin', worshipin', shoutin' church(not sure if he wants Danny to know that though giggle.gif ). Alas, it is as natural as the ears. Doesn't mean he is not using more than his fair share of spritz and hair mouse' though........... rofl1.gif

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]137720[/snapback]

IPB Image

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 6 2006, 09:50 AM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 6 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #87

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jul 5 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]137766[/snapback]

...in the biblical sense...

yeah.

I went there.

And to those who feel compelled to defend Danny's honor... you got DNA tests on Danny and those kids of Brandy's?

Mebbe you should ask him to submit to one and remove all doubt... see how he responds to that idea...

In His service,
Mr J

Why should he get a paternity test? He is above the law...he has nothing to prove...he can do whatever he wants...we are the ones who have no business questioning His Royal Highness.... no.gif

--------------------
Talia's MySpace Page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 6 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #88

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Vonessa, Gurl lighten up! It was a joke!
QUOTE(vonessa @ Jul 5 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]137782[/snapback]

As a woman, I make every effort to remove all facial hair. But there are some who do not. I do not think it is something that we should judge. There are much more important things on which we should put our minds.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
alramwill
post Jul 6 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #89

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 357

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 6 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]137846[/snapback]

Vonessa, Gurl lighten up! It was a joke!

signthankspin.gif

--------------------
Very Sir Lord Al the Schweppervescent of Waterless St Mildred, CompTIA A+ Certified Technician & BlackSDA Moderator (Technology Discussion)

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Today, you always know whether you are on the Internet or on your PC's hard drive. Tomorrow, you will not care and may not even know." - Bill Gates
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
"There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God." - Bill Cosby
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Problems or issues? Dial 1-877-SNIFFLE
Want to know what I really think? Dial 1-888-CFI-CARE

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 7 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #90

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 6 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]137842[/snapback]

Why should he get a paternity test? He is above the law...he has nothing to prove...he can do whatever he wants...we are the ones who have no business questioning His Royal Highness.... no.gif

the proof will be when he dies and those assets have to divided among the heirs...... should get interesting then...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church