Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9455&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:57:38 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Virgin
gracetoyou
post Jun 7 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,724

QUOTE(SandyColorado @ Jun 7 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]133837[/snapback]

That is so funny. My husband and I were just commenting last night on how his hair just gets darker and curlier. Guess only his hairdresser knows for sure... afro.gif

Considering that Danny is over 20 years older than Brandy, perhaps Danny's hair transformations are an attempt to stay young looking so he won't be mistaken for Brandy's dad instead of her husband.

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 7 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #62

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, since you went there, I will, too........Unless he is going to get a fascelift, somebody who don't know is still going to say "You have a beautiful daughter, and your granddaughters are just precious"!

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ Jun 7 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]133869[/snapback]

Considering that Danny is over 20 years older than Brandy, perhaps Danny's hair transformations are an attempt to stay young looking so he won't be mistaken for Brandy's dad instead of her husband.

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jun 7 2006, 10:32 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jun 7 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #63

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Ok, since you went there, I will, too........Unless he is going to get a fascelift, somebody who don't know is still going to say "You have a beautiful daughter, and your granddaughters are just precious"!

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ Jun 7 2006, 06:18 PM) *

clap.gif roflmao.gif My thoughts exactly!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post Jun 11 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Someone told me that Danny has known Brandy since she was an adolescent and that he knew her parents. Does anyone know if she was the reason that Danny dumped Linda?

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 12 2006, 10:38 AM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ Jun 12 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]134337[/snapback]

Someone told me that Danny has known Brandy since she was an adolescent and that he knew her parents. Does anyone know if she was the reason that Danny dumped Linda?

The divorce was effective on June 21, 2004. Brandy was there shortly after that.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 12 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

"There" where,a nd how long after that? You mean after he "thought" it was final?

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 12 2006, 08:38 AM) [snapback]134428[/snapback]

The divorce was effective on June 21, 2004. Brandy was there shortly after that.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
AmeliaLD
post Jun 12 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,692

QUOTE(vonessa @ Jun 6 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]133729[/snapback]

Why must it always come down to what a sister wears? A man can have a gold rolex and nobody cares, but a woman puts on a little somethin somethin and the world gets tilted off its axis.

I think women get the critical eye more than men do. We are more colorful. Plus the rolex is often covered by a shirt sleeve or jacket. flirt.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 12 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #68

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jun 12 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]134457[/snapback]

"There" where,a nd how long after that? You mean after he "thought" it was final?

People at Thompsonville (3ABN) told me of her presence there about a month after the divorce was final on June 21, 2004.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jun 12 2006, 03:33 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post Jun 12 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 12 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]134463[/snapback]

People at Thompsonville (3ABN) told me of her presence there about a month after the divorce was final on June 21, 2004.

But this wasn't her first acquaintance with Danny, was it? I've heard that Brandy moved all the way from Florida to Illinois to get a job with 3ABN. Why would she, out of the blue, do that? I also heard that Danny was "counselling" her? What's the story with Brandy?

But then, maybe the story of Brandy does not belong under the forum topic of 3abn Virgin.

This post has been edited by gracetoyou: Jun 12 2006, 06:49 PM

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 12 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #70

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(AmeliaLD @ Jun 12 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]134458[/snapback]

I think women get the critical eye more than men do. We are more colorful. Plus the rolex is often covered by a shirt sleeve or jacket. flirt.gif

It is my theory that those people who get critical over women wearing something is because it turns them on, and that makes them uncomfortable. No matter what us men wear, we just look like dressed up dogs, but women start out beautiful, and makeup and jewelry simply accentuate that beauty. If the 3ABN folk want to be natural and not use any fake fake beauty, they should take off their clothes and display what God gave them. Then it could be renamed 3 Angels Bare Naked.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jun 12 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #71

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 12 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]134480[/snapback]

It is my theory that those people who get critical over women wearing something is because it turns them on, and that makes them uncomfortable. No matter what us men wear, we just look like dressed up dogs, but women start out beautiful, and makeup and jewelry simply accentuate that beauty. If the 3ABN folk want to be natural and not use any fake fake beauty, they should take off their clothes and display what God gave them. Then it could be renamed 3 Angels Bare Naked.

Speak for yourself Mr. Beartrap...... in the words of Will Smith from Men in Black.... "I make this look good...." rofl1.gif

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Clay: Jun 12 2006, 07:30 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jun 12 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 12 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]134480[/snapback]

It is my theory that those people who get critical over women wearing something is because it turns them on, and that makes them uncomfortable. No matter what us men wear, we just look like dressed up dogs, but women start out beautiful, and makeup and jewelry simply accentuate that beauty.
YOU ARE RIGHT ON WITH THIS POINT!!

As for " If the 3ABN folk want to be natural and not use any fake fake beauty, they should take off their clothes and display what God gave them. Then it could be renamed 3 Angels Bare Naked." THIS MAKES ME LAUGH AND LAUGH (BUT NO WAY WOULD I WATCH IT) AND I AM THINKING DANNY MIGHT HAVE CONSIDERED THIS VERSION OF A NETWORK... happydance.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jun 12 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #73

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Amen!!! Bear I knew I liked you!!!! Good to hear this from a man!! Now, dont' get carried away, though men dressed up look REAL good! Add some cologne, and it's ALL good! yes.gif clap.gif giggle.gif
QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 12 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]134480[/snapback]

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jun 12 2006, 09:37 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Denny
post Jun 13 2006, 04:19 AM
Post #74

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]134463[/snapback]

ok lets give em the benefit of the doubt they only got married this year so people can get together in that space of time even shorter.

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jun 13 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #75

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

ok lets give em the benefit of the doubt they only got married this year so people can get together in that space of time even shorter.

I don't think anyone is questioning the fact that they could have gotten together in a short space of time.

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 12 2006, 09:32 PM) *

BUT for her to show up at 3ABN with kids in tow, no job & no where to live within a month after the divorce was final says to me they knew each other LONG before the divorce ever occurred. I know there is no way I would pack up my kids & move to another state just because! If I did that there would have to be a reason & to me it smells a bit fishy. Even more so now that one of the kids don't even live with her. dunno.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church