Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9767&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:47:04 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 6 (more of the televangelist)
Chez
post Dec 20 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #166

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

Welcome Joy N. Did I miss something? When did Sister become Linda? Read all of the threads and you will know who Sister is not.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 20 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #167

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 20 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]164412[/snapback]

Well I must say Linda... If you never again grace a TV studio ministry set.... Not to worry! You are a terrific FICTION writer... I mean you keep people on the edge of their seats. This kind of Hollywood FICTION will certainly fill the theatre boxoffice... The only problelm is... it has no place in Christainity. To cast so many inuendoes and accusations that are not true... is bad. Why would you do such a thing? BY the way... I have been at 3ABN for many years... I know what I am talking about. Danny's leadership is not perfect.. I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that he has never stolen a penny from 3ABN. Other inuendoes you have made like prostitutes.... Rediculous!
If that were so... Why did you stay with him all those years... The money and perks perhaps??

YOu referred to his new wife as enjoying the perks.... What about you... You enjoyed them for 20 years... let's tell the "rest of the story" How many thousands of dollars were spent on your "Musical Video's" ???

Joy
Edited to better distinguish Joy's response to Sister post.

Interesting, Joy, you start out your writing with a gossip - that this was written by Linda. That must be because you believe more in the gossip-monger than in what is the truth.

If you insist Linda wrote this then give a verifiable reason why you think so.

This post has been edited by Johann: Dec 20 2006, 03:47 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 20 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #168

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 20 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]164516[/snapback]

Interesting, Joy, you start out your writing with a gossip - that this was written by Linda. That must be because you believe more in the gossip-monger than in what is the truth.

If you insist Linda wrote this then give a verifiable reason why you think so.

wow.gif Do you really think people are so stupid?!?

I myself can't prove sister is Linda, and don't even feel it necessary to, but I am quite sure that if shes not, then Linda Has got her ear, and mouth.
WHO else could even possibly begin to claim to know all this?

Go ahead Johann tell us who. You can answer without naming names, cause I already learned from questions how you all feel about the cloak and dagger stuff.

~ Aletheia

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Dec 20 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #169

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Joy N @ Dec 20 2006, 09:21 AM) [snapback]164412[/snapback]

I have been at 3ABN for many years... I know what I am talking about.

Welcome Joy,

I, too, would like to know how Sister became Linda. Has Danny been talking around the water cooler?

And you bought into it without checking?

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]164533[/snapback]

Go ahead Johann tell us who.
~ Aletheia

Every lawyer's dream.

roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 20 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #170

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 21 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]164533[/snapback]

I myself can't prove sister is Linda, and don't even feel it necessary to, but I am quite sure that if shes not, then Linda Has got her ear, and mouth.

Go ahead Johann tell us who. You can answer without naming names, cause I already learned from questions how you all feel about the cloak and dagger stuff.

~ Aletheia

Don't forget that Linda is not the only person who has spent years at 3ABN, and to whom the good Lord has given ears and a mouth.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 20 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #171

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]164533[/snapback]

~ Aletheia

Aletheia,

I am not making any claims about who you really are because early in my membership here I asked a question somebody didn't like and was told I must be Danny Shelton himself. My response was to giggle and say something to the effect that it would come as a big surprise to my husband.

What I will say is that another member, fallible humanbeing, recently accused sister of being Linda and used almost the same exact wording as you have. If I was one of those folks here who likes to make such accusations I might be tempted to do so now. But I'm not one of those folksand I find the practice diversionary and quite annoying.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 20 2006, 07:46 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Dec 20 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]164546[/snapback]

Aletheia,

I am not making any claims about who you really are because early in my membership here I asked a question somebody didn't like and was told I must be Danny Shelton himself. My response was to giggle and say something to the effect that it would come as a big surprise to my husband.

What I will say is that another member, fallible humanbeing, recently accused sister of being Linda and used almost the same exact wording as you have.

uhm.gif Maybe that was because as I said, people aren't stupid? However I didn't say sister was Linda, I don't know for sure.

If I was one of those folks here who likes to make such accusations I might be tempted to do so now. But I'm not one of those folksand I find the practice diversionary and quite annoying.

uhm.gif If you say so..

I've already been accused of being FHB. Ironically it was Sister who insinuated that.

I'm sure the forum here could clear things up if it was necessary because the way cookies are saved it's obvious that ISP#'s are recorded, but I don't think it's all that critical for the Owner to do so...

Don't you also find it kind of amusing in an ironic kind of way, that so many people claiming to be key players and truthful witnesses insist on being anonymous and yet constantly try to figure out who the other people are, and engage in conspiracy theories about it?

~ Aletheia

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 20 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #173

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]164533[/snapback]

~ Aletheia

Well, I see it is the same old, same old, again. Do I really think people are so stupid? Yes, if they think I am Linda. And as a matter of fact, Linda has neither my ear or mouth: both are quite firmly attached, thank you. There are a select few who do know my identity, one of which is my husband. He can definitely testify that he does not now, nor has he ever shared his bed with Linda Shelton, but "Sister" happily sleeps at his side.

Who other than Linda could possibly claim to know all this? Myself and others who have spent a number of years in the company of 3ABN and members of the Shelton family. Actually, in some areas we have had more information than Linda. Certain facts concerning 3ABN and Danny's personal life were purposefully hidden from Linda by her ex-husband, or by his authority. Let's take a few "hypothetical" examples: A man does't usually tell his wife when he is having an affair with her best friend. But his lady friend is not always so careful in hiding their relationship... A man doesn't usually tell his wife when he or his relatives are skimming money from the family business, but there are others who know what is going on.

Aletheia, why do you assume that Johann knows my identity? Have you considered the possibly that with his close friendship with Linda, he has known from the beginning that Sister is not Linda, but it does not automatically follow that Sister contacted him with her identity? The reason I have had the freedom to post so freely about the inner workings of 3ABN is because I have so closely guarded my identity. Am I Linda? Thanks for the laugh... roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Am I her puppet and she pulls the strings? roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]164552[/snapback]

uhm.gif Maybe that was because as I said, people aren't stupid? However I didn't say sister was Linda, I don't know for sure.
uhm.gif If you say so..

I've already been accused of being FHB. Ironically it was Sister who insinuated that.

I'm sure the forum here could clear things up if it was necessary because the way cookies are saved it's obvious that ISP#'s are recorded, but I don't think it's all that critical for the Owner to do so...
Don't you also find it kind of amusing in an ironic kind of way, that so many people claiming to be key players and truthful witnesses insist on being anonymous and yet constantly try to figure out who the other people are, and engage in conspiracy theories about it?

~ Aletheia

To answer your statements that I have bolded above: I did not insinuate that you are FHB, only that you have both used similar tactics

and, secondly in the question of ISP numbers, Calvin has already stated that mine and Linda's are not the same.

Good try Aletheia!

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 20 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 20 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]164553[/snapback]

Well, I see it is the same old, same old, again. Do I really think people are so stupid? Yes, if they think I am Linda. And as a matter of fact, Linda has neither my ear or mouth: both are quite firmly attached, thank you. There are a select few who do know my identity, one of which is my husband. He can definitely testify that he does not now, nor has he ever shared his bed with Linda Shelton, but "Sister" happily sleeps at his side.

Who other than Linda could possibly claim to know all this? Myself and others who have spent a number of years in the company of 3ABN and members of the Shelton family. Actually, in some areas we have had more information than Linda. Certain facts concerning 3ABN and Danny's personal life were purposefully hidden from Linda by her ex-husband, or by his authority. Let's take a few "hypothetical" examples: A man does't usually tell his wife when he is having an affair with her best friend. But his lady friend is not always so careful in hiding their relationship... A man doesn't usually tell his wife when he or his relatives are skimming money from the family business, but there are others who know what is going on.

Aletheia, why do you assume that Johann knows my identity? Have you considered the possibly that with his close friendship with Linda, he has known from the beginning that Sister is not Linda, but it does not automatically follow that Sister contacted him with her identity? The reason I have had the freedom to post so freely about the inner workings of 3ABN is because I have so closely guarded my identity. Am I Linda? Thanks for the laugh... roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Am I her puppet and she pulls the strings? roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
To answer your statements that I have bolded above: I did not insinuate that you are FHB, only that you have both used similar tactics

and, secondly in the question of ISP numbers, Calvin has already stated that mine and Linda's are not the same.

Good try Aletheia!

It seems to me if that's true, that you just keep narrowing things down by what you write, and they would certainly know who you are. Why would you then feel it was necessary to be anonymous with us, and why would they all think you are Linda? digging.gif

Also..

I think what was said is that Linda gave an interview once awhile back, and that number and yours don't match. There's lots of reasons why that could be true, and yet you could still be Linda, why not start thinking and give us some more of your what if's and a fictionalised version of events to explain how this could be?

hug.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 20 2006, 08:35 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 20 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #175

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Well, now, over in the "Disgust" thread I just posted that you would be offended if someone accused you of trying to find out folks IDs, but I stand corrected. How many times are they going to try this? They must not know our motto: This ain't Sabbath School, we pay attention!". BTW, where be FHB.....? scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]164554[/snapback]

It seems to me if that's true, that you just keep narrowing things down by what you write, and they would certainly know who you are. Why would you then feel it was necessary to be anonymous with us, and why would they all think you are Linda? digging.gif

Also..

I think what was said is that Linda gave an interview once awhile back, and that number and yours don't match. There's lots of reasons why that could be true, and yet you could still be Linda, why not start thinking and give us some more of your what if's and a fictionalised version of events to explain how this could be?
hug.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 20 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #176

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]164554[/snapback]

I think what was said is that Linda gave an interview once awhile back, and that number and yours don't match. There's lots of reasons why that is the truth and yet you could still be Linda, why not start thinking and give us some more of your what if's and a fictionalised version of events to account for this
hug.gif

Since you are so certain of your "facts", prove that I am Linda Shelton. There is no fictionalised version of events emanating from me...

Aletheia, have you worked at 3ABN? Do you know Danny or Linda Shelton personally? Upon what basis are you dividing truth from error? It is inconsistant to use me as an authority upon which to base your opinions in regard to 3ABN---you have cited me as your authority both here and at Maritime---and dismiss my personal testimony of my identity. If the basis of your accepting certain statements I have made concerning 3ABN is a belief that I am Linda Shelton or her mouthpiece, than the burden of proof lies in your corner.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 20 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #177

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 20 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]164559[/snapback]

Since you are so certain of your "facts", prove that I am Linda Shelton. There is no fictionalised version of events emanating from me...

Aletheia, have you worked at 3ABN? Do you know Danny or Linda Shelton personally? Upon what basis are you dividing truth from error? It is inconsistant to use me as an authority upon which to base your opinions in regard to 3ABN---you have cited me as your authority both here and at Maritime---and dismiss my personal testimony of my identity. If the basis of your accepting certain statements I have made concerning 3ABN is a belief that I am Linda Shelton or her mouthpiece, than the burden of proof lies in your corner.

You are right. I have no reason to believe a word you say, nor have I seen you offer any.

You have an axe to grind, but never say why, or any thing that has happened to you personally or affected you personally, or even how you know the trash and garbage you spew and you claim is true.

For all I know you could be a Jesuit straight from the Vatican sent to bring 3ABN down, as a way of smearing the SDA Church. Maybe Linda and Danny are just Pawns. Linda was used to bring Danny down as Satan used Eve to get to Adam, it's an old story... then everybody joins sides and argues and fights and accuses each other and the unity we are supposed to have is destroyed from within, while bitterness anger and vengeance rule. And the world looks on and wants nothing to do with such people or their professed message from God, because their light is dim and their fruits are rotten to the core. Avoid their church like the plague and evn while amidst the plague! And 3ABN as a way to reach out to the world? it's destroyed, who wants to tune into a station even the Adventist constantly condemn and expose.

Who gains by all of this?

SATAN.

Why?

He knows his time is short and boy is he desparate and angry, and he's at war with those who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus, and expose his evil butt. He's not stupid, we are!

How's that for a conspiracy theory and drama? Doesn't sound a bit like yours tho-- does it?

yes I'm angry, at myself mostly.

it seems to me, we are so busy focussing on a tree or an offensive shrub, we've missed the entire forrest.

So long sister, and thanks for the wake up call.

I thinkI should wipe my feet of you, leave you to your mission and return to the one I was given.

~ Aletheia

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 20 2006, 10:21 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 20 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #178

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 20 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]164567[/snapback]

You are right. I have no reason to believe a word you say, nor have I seen you offer any.

You have an axe to grind, but never say why, or any thing that has happened to yoou personally or affected you personally.

For all I know you could be a jesuit straight from the vatican sent to bring 3ABN down, as a way of smearing the SDA Church. Maybe Linda and Danny are just Pawns. Linda was used to bring Danny down as Satan used Eve to get to Adam, it's an old story... then everybody joins sides and argues and fights and accuses each other and the unity we are supposed to have is destroyed from within, while bitterness anger and vengeance rule. And the world looks on and wants nothing to do with such people or their proffessed message from God, because their light is dim and their fruits are rotten to the core.

Who gains by all of this?

SATAN.

Why?

He knows his time is short and boy is he desparate and angry, and he's at war with those who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus, and expose his evil butt. He's not stupid, we are!
How's that for a conspiracy theory and drama? Doesn't sound a bit like yours does it?
yes I'm angry, at myself too.

it seems people are so busy focussing on a tree or an offensive shrub, they've missed the entire forrest. myself included.
so long sister.

~ Aletheia

Come on Aletheia... why be angry? Don't worry, be happy! I find my joy in the Lord and that is a treasure that will never tarnish.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 20 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #179

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 20 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]164558[/snapback]

Well, now, over in the "Disgust" thread I just posted that you would be offended if someone accused you of trying to find out folks IDs, but I stand corrected. How many times are they going to try this? They must not know our motto: This ain't Sabbath School, we pay attention!". BTW, where be FHB.....? scratchchin.gif

Just so you know, we may have butted heads, and we may again, but please don't take it personally. I've kinda developed a liking for you since I got here based on all the other posts of yours I've read. Sometimes what people say does help you get to know that person. :-) Ok, that's it. I'm really not a mushy type person, so I have to go now.

~ Aletheia

P.S. sorry thst's not all --

Identities don't matter if you are not posting anything that could not be posted by any other person like I am doing. But when it comes to personal testimony about another which is not based on public knowledge available to all? It does matter. Anonymous identities and testimony are not admissable in any court of law, whether for the defense or for the prosecution. (Here say evidence in NEVER allowed) and God's standards and biblical principles via his civil and church laws? MUCH higher.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 22 2006, 02:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 24 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #180

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 24 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]165310[/snapback]

Thank you Clay. Next, Danny will have had something to do with the Assination of Lincoln... or MLK.,

Please listen to the REAL TRUTH about the death of Kay Shelton... I can't believe someone hasn't written about it before.
Gossip can be deadly.

It has not been written about here because I have not allowed it. BSDA has limited it's discussion of DS to 3ABN of with there is more than 20 years of stuff to talk about. Speculating on his prior 3ABN life will get you banned. This is where I have drawn the line.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church