Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9773&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:59:15 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 9 (doing things for God)
Clay
post Jul 5 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #76

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

After much research I find this person is not the only one that was dead that was still receiving the monthly payments. Then I find that there is a trend. I checked to see just how many dead people were still receiving monthly annuities. WOW.

Isn't that called fraud or something? I mean people get put in jail for receiving the checks of people who are dear and departed.... don't they?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 5 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #77

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]137712[/snapback]

Isn't that called fraud or something? I mean people get put in jail for receiving the checks of people who are dear and departed.... don't they?

Not as long as they buy the people that know! It is "Keep your mouth shut or you loose more than your share~" Even government officials have a price where by they can be bought.

How do you think those in the Lake union got the money out of those trust funds? Easy as pumpkin pie.

We have live people who receive dead people's SS Checks each month of the year. Look at all the transient folks on welfare. They leave the area and the checks still come! They move on to another state and sign up in the new state! Where does that check go? Everybody loves *gravy*, right?

MONEY; Oh how I love thee; Let me *count* the ways.

Yes, that is commonly known as FRAUD! People get away with this type of stealing in alarming frequency. Everyday, in fact.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jul 6 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Clay @ Jul 5 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]137712[/snapback]

Clay, somehow I missed the original post you quoted here...can you tell me where it is or who wrote it? I do like to know who's sayin what ya know happy.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jul 6 2006, 08:56 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 7 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #79

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jul 6 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]137945[/snapback]

Clay, somehow I missed the original post you quoted here...can you tell me where it is or who wrote it? I do like to know who's sayin what ya know happy.gif tongue.gif

it can be found in post #55 of this thread.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church