Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:25:11 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
calvin
post Jul 17 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #1

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Calvin, I'm very disappointed that you would read a letter from this so called Dr.
and support it without even attempting to find out if it is true. This is not the
Christian way. This Dr. knows nothing of me except what Linda has told him. We
have only talked a few minutes throughout this last 2 1/2 years. This letter is a
lie and I'm surprised that you would stake your credibility online to take sides
with them. He and Linda did have an affair. Why do you think that the pastor who
counseled us, John Lomacang, the 3ABN board, including the Illinois Conference Pres.
ect support me. They know things you do not. We are not out to hurt Linda. If you
read the chat rooms it's She, Johann, Arild and Derrell. Not 3ABN people talking
about this situation. Besides we have been divorced for over 2 yrs.
Yes, she doesn't use her real name on your chat room but we know who she is.
The way you are going about this is not Christ like. If you want to know the truth
you are supposed to try to find out. Otherwise it is just gossip. What a shame
that your chatroom is being used to try to destroy the work of the gospel rather
than to spread Jesus to the world.
This Dr. does not tell you that he has told John Lomacang, Brenda Walsh, and even
his own Norwegian Conf. Pres that he, the Dr., believes that Linda is in love with
him, but that he is not in love with her. He told this while we were married. He
was trying to save his own name.
But now, 2 yrs after our divorce, he has a lot to gain to try to keep Linda's
ministry going. In fact, $100,000. In 2004 instead of encouraging Linda to stay
with me, They bought a house together. He put up $100,000 and she put up the other
approx. $100,000. Yes, the court papers say it is a 10 year loan, but the Dr. knows
that the nearly $250,000 that that 3ABN gave Linda as a separation agreement is
about depleted. Linda has said that she is not going to work. She said, and I
quote, "I'm not going to cook hamburgers the rest of my life." She wants people to
support her financially. The Dr. has to help her in order to get his own money
back.
Please call John Lomacang, before you ruin your own credibility and hear another
side of the story.
XXXX or XXXX

Thanks,
Danny
We do not want our side on the chat rooms, but I do think that you should not
encourage your supporters to get involved in something they know nothing about.

Danny Shelton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, I have not even read this email, yet, but I told them in LC this morning, it was coming. We were going to hear from somebody in Danny's camp, because talking about what happened is one thing, but talking about doing something about it, especially getting the info to his $$upporters was going to strike a nerve. Ok more after I finish reading..........BTW, is it possible to contact him directly? I dont' mind saying what I have to say directly to him, if possible.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jul 17 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #3

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 17 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]139974[/snapback]

Calvin, I'm very disappointed that you would read a letter from this so called Dr.
and support it without even attempting to find out if it is true. This is not the
Christian way. This Dr. knows nothing of me except what Linda has told him. We
have only talked a few minutes throughout this last 2 1/2 years. This letter is a
lie and I'm surprised that you would stake your credibility online to take sides
with them. He and Linda did have an affair. Why do you think that the pastor who
counseled us, John Lomacang, the 3ABN board, including the Illinois Conference Pres.
ect support me. They know things you do not. We are not out to hurt Linda. If you
read the chat rooms it's She, Johann, Arild and Derrell. Not 3ABN people talking
about this situation. Besides we have been divorced for over 2 yrs.
Yes, she doesn't use her real name on your chat room but we know who she is.
The way you are going about this is not Christ like. If you want to know the truth
you are supposed to try to find out. Otherwise it is just gossip. What a shame
that your chatroom is being used to try to destroy the work of the gospel rather
than to spread Jesus to the world.
This Dr. does not tell you that he has told John Lomacang, Brenda Walsh, and even
his own Norwegian Conf. Pres that he, the Dr., believes that Linda is in love with
him, but that he is not in love with her. He told this while we were married. He
was trying to save his own name.
But now, 2 yrs after our divorce, he has a lot to gain to try to keep Linda's
ministry going. In fact, $100,000. In 2004 instead of encouraging Linda to stay
with me, They bought a house together. He put up $100,000 and she put up the other
approx. $100,000. Yes, the court papers say it is a 10 year loan, but the Dr. knows
that the nearly $250,000 that that 3ABN gave Linda as a separation agreement is
about depleted. Linda has said that she is not going to work. She said, and I
quote, "I'm not going to cook hamburgers the rest of my life." She wants people to
support her financially. The Dr. has to help her in order to get his own money
back.
Please call John Lomacang, before you ruin your own credibility and hear another
side of the story.
XXXX or XXXX

Thanks,
Danny
We do not want our side on the chat rooms, but I do think that you should not
encourage your supporters to get involved in something they know nothing about.
Danny Shelton

notworthy.gif ..... no.gif ..... bangin.gif ...... scratchchin.gif.... uhm.gif ......Well, what did we expect? ....... thankyou.gif ???? ...... clapping.gif ???? uhm.gif

Somehow this brings back to mind a story my uncle used to tell about a man who could never be made to speak ill of any person. And finally, in exasperation one day, one of his friends exclaimed, "I'll bet you would even find something good to say about the devil himself."

It took a moment before the man responded, but when he did, he said, "Well, you have to admit, he sure is persistent."

And we do have to admit that Danny is persistent--and even consistent.

What I'm curious about is which one of us who is writing here that he thinks is Linda. Should we all play the game of "Will the real Linda please stand up?" No takers? I kinda thought there might not be. So OK..... It's back to our regular programing of "Pin the tail on the donkey".

Stay tuned......

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #4

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Why is Linda always asking me for updates on whats happening at BSDA if she is online here posting? Bluff, Danny, bluff. Danny also said he had all the proof that Johann wrote the Televangelist, and that Linda dictated it to him. Knowing the author quite well, I know that nobody dictated it to anyone, and Johann had nothing to do with it. rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by beartrap: Jul 17 2006, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jul 17 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #5

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]139976[/snapback]

Ok, I have not even read this email, yet, but I told them in LC this morning, it was coming. We were going to hear from somebody in Danny's camp, because talking about what happened is one thing, but talking about doing something about it, especially getting the info to his $$upporters was going to strike a nerve. Ok more after I finish reading..........BTW, is it possible to contact him directly? I dont' mind saying what I have to say directly to him, if possible.

Hmmmm, it does not look like the ink from that suggestion was even dry before a response was in route.

I suppose Danny never bothered reading this portion of the board rules:

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BlackSDA forum, the owners of this site and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission and/or content of your message(s).

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #6

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 17 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]139984[/snapback]

..... Knowing the author quite well, I know that nobody dictated it to anyone, and Johann had nothing to do with it. rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

It's getting hot in herrrrrr!
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jul 17 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]139985[/snapback]

I suppose Danny never bothered reading this portion of the board rules:

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BlackSDA forum, the owners of this site and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission and/or content of your message(s).

Dead on pernt!

What I want to know is if...If....IF she was actually so...."IN THE WRONG" then why did the woman have to have a "GAG" order?

I believe that she has something to say...and that's why you want to shut her up Danny. That's it in a nutshell..... If I'm wrong then prove it. LIFT THE GAG ORDER & PLAY YOUR HAND WIDE OPEN! As long as the GAG is in effect - I ain't hearing nuthin' Danny gotta say....

"This ain't Sabbath School and that Dog ain't a huntin'......"
nonono.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #7

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Danny, Danny, Danny! Man you need to give this up. As PrincessDrRe' says lift the gag order ahd let the games begin! Let the chips fall where they may. You have no credibility here as long as you keep insisting she and wrong, but you are afraid to let her speak.

The problem is. I am basically appalled by your actions and that of the 3ABN board, Pastor Lomacang. Those are the only actions I have to go by, because, once again, we have not heard from Linda. Point is if she was dead wrong, as someone who promotes your ministry as a leader in chritian living, you were supposed to remember that in the midst of this mess. Instead you gagged Linda and then proceeded to tell anybody who would listen your side of things, including coming here and lying to us. I say lying because the timeline suugest that you were busy trying to get a quickie divorce, while telling us you and Linda were being counselled and spending a lot of time together. Lying because then you said "spiritual adutlery" because she stayed on the phone too long with the Dr. and you just had no idea why other than an affair. Now, you come here accusing her of an out and out affair, Why because somebody helped her find a place to live after you kicked the to the curb? It is a dark stain on your character for you not to have even mentioned that your stepson was being was having issues and being treated by the Dr.

Oh and I don't buy the flipping burgers part either. Even if she did say it, she should not have to, if the division of marital property is fair and equitable. Why should the co-founder of that ministry be flipping burgers while you live well? Both can do so, if things are done deecently and in order. See so, the others testimonies don't even have to come into play for me. My disappointment lies with you for your actions. It also lies with Pastor Lomacang(I knew and respected he and his wife when they pastored here in Northern CA. He has compromised himslf in supporting your actions), and the 3ABN board for supporting you also.

I do have more to say, but would really rather say them to you directly.

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 17 2006, 07:00 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #8

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]139984[/snapback]

Why is Linda always asking me for updates on whats happening at BSDA if she is online here posting? Bluff, Danny, bluff. Danny also said he had all the proof that Johann wrote the Televangelist, and that Linda dictated it to him. Knowing the author quite well, I know that nobody dictated it to anyone, and Johann had nothing to do with it. rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

And when Linda hasn't talked to you for a while, beartrap, then she asks me what is going on. She did just a few hours ago. I try to tell her some real nice things about many of you. She will laugh when one of us reads Danny's letter to her. By now she has two years of experience in reading and hearing all of the false accusations from Danny. Fortunately some of us have associated long enough to know what is true and what is false.

It took me a while to learn the real 3ABN definition of the word TRUTH. Let me just say that it is a far cry from what most of us have had to learn in our Christian experience and by studying the WORD of God. I suspect Kay's book uses the 3ABN definition for truth in some of her stories.

I also received an e-mail from Danny today. He hadn't written a word of it himself, but it was a copy of what you, beartrap, wrote to him back 4 months ago. I still haven't figured out why he sent it to me just now? He must still remember some of us.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jul 17 2006, 05:45 PM
Post #9

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #10

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Jul 18 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]139993[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif
Watching what?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #11

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]139991[/snapback]

.... You have no credibility here as long as you keep insisting she and wrong, but you are afraid to let her speak.

....looking all crazy.gif in the face.....

Liar, Liar - pants on fire!

Bring ya best game Danny!

flex.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Jul 17 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]139992[/snapback]

And when Linda hasn't talked to you for a while, beartrap, then she asks me what is going on. She did just a few hours ago. I try to tell her some real nice things about many of you. She will laugh when one of us reads Danny's letter to her. By now she has two years of experience in reading and hearing all of the false accusations from Danny. Fortunately some of us have associated long enough to know what is true and what is false.

It took me a while to learn the real 3ABN definition of the word TRUTH. Let me just say that it is a far cry from what most of us have had to learn in our Christian experience and by studying the WORD of God. I suspect Kay's book uses the 3ABN definition for truth in some of her stories.

I also received an e-mail from Danny today. He hadn't written a word of it himself, but it was a copy of what you, beartrap, wrote to him back 4 months ago. I still haven't figured out why he sent it to me just now? He must still remember some of us.

Wonder if he ever showed it to Brandy? As you can see, it was meant for her. She has never mentioned it to me.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jul 17 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #13

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 18 2006, 01:57 AM) [snapback]140001[/snapback]

Wonder if he ever showed it to Brandy? As you can see, it was meant for her. She has never mentioned it to me.
Oh Mine! Then he sends it to me 4 moths later?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jul 17 2006, 06:02 PM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

Oh Danny boy, the truth, the truth is calling
From sea to sea, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go so the truth won't hide.
And don't come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Cause the truth will be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, you really have to go.

nopity.gif nopity.gif rap.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #15

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Jul 17 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]140008[/snapback]

Oh Danny boy, the truth, the truth is calling
From sea to sea, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go so the truth won't hide.
And don't come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Cause the truth will be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, you really have to go.

nopity.gif nopity.gif rap.gif

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif rofl1.gif Dying here!!! Please! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:25 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church