Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:03 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
Jvat
post Jul 17 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 514

Danny, talk about acting christian! Throwing your wife to the lions instead of quietly putting her away was christian? Do you really have any real idea what it means to be 'christian'? How much longer will you continue to hide behind socalled big names in the SDA church circles? How much longer?

This post has been edited by Jvat: Jul 17 2006, 07:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jul 17 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]140030[/snapback]

3ABN for ideas on program changes that will make it more "relevant".

Whateva!!!!

QUOTE(pmorris68 @ Jul 17 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]140020[/snapback]

All ya'll need to leave them folks at 3ABN alone boxing.gif . God will take care of it all in the end. You surely cannot expect these folks to tell the whole story. Leave it alone ya'll no good is going to come from this.

And let those who rightly know what happened be the ones to initiate directly.....

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Brennen @ Jul 17 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]140039[/snapback]

Danny, I belive is the one lying. The tone of his reponse is empty and extremly defensive. But [b]we are blowing gaps all through it. It is weak, shallow, and gross inexactitudes. Watch out folks, the one who is lying is speaking loudly about himself.

"I did never know so full a voice issue from so empty a heart: but the saying is true 'The empty vessel makes the greatest sound'." William Shakespeare

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 17 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #34

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

We do not want our side on the chat rooms, but I do think that you should not
encourage your supporters to get involved in something they know nothing about.
Danny Shelton

Yea right then why write the letter in the first place?? If he wasn't running skeered he wouldn't have even contacted you after all this time. I have no use for someone like him. Like Di said in LC today we knew this would be coming cause people are starting to join forces & put the word out. Just another scare tactic but he don't realize this group don't scare easy. WE pay attention!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Jul 17 2006, 08:53 PM) [snapback]140042[/snapback]

Whateva!!!!

And let those who rightly know what happened be the ones to initiate directly.....

"Nothing emboldens sin so much as mercy."
William Shakespeare

(LOL. On a Shakespeare run here.)

+Quote Post
MissLynn
post Jul 17 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 787

Please call John Lomacang, before you ruin your own credibility and hear another side of the story.

@calvin, I don't know if anyone ask this already but have you contact that man ( are you even planning to?). Who is he?

--------------------
Lynn IPB Image

[T]he tunnel of conflict is the passageway to intimacy in any relationship. IPB Image
From The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, p 147.

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.
Philippians 3:14-15 (New Living Translation)

[A]ctive habits are strengthened by repetition but passive ones are weakened.
From The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, p 67.

IPB Image

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #37

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

This is really gonna get nazzie.....

I can't wait for the "real" investigation that blows it out the water!

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Brennen
post Jul 17 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #38

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 1,874

Let's get this investigation going. Now is the time. Has Linda truly been given the chance to talk to the board of 3ABN? I want someone to investigate that. Was her side heard officially, and in Danny's presense. Did she and Danny really meet with Walt Thompson and did they truly listen to Linda? Let's get this professional investigation going. Please, do not use a conference president.

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 17 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]140050[/snapback]

This is really gonna get nazzie.....

I can't wait for the "real" investigation that blows it out the water!

snack.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jul 17 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Danny said, "Why do you think that the pastor who
counseled us, John Lomacang, the 3ABN board, including the Illinois Conference Pres.
ect support me. They know things you do not."

Pastor John Lomacang - A singer/pastor Danny brought in to pastor the 3ABN church.
  • Half of his salary comes from 3ABN
  • His wife is a full employee of 3ABN
  • Lives in a several hundred thousand dollar home provided by 3ABN
  • Promotes his book and CD sales on 3ABN
I wont go into the full board right now, but the Illinois Conference President is on that board and participates in those legenday unanymous votes that Danny requires. Also, both of his parents work for Danny.

Does anybody see conflict of interest, and credibility issues here?

+Quote Post
MissLynn
post Jul 17 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 787

Ok, I see it too.

--------------------
Lynn IPB Image

[T]he tunnel of conflict is the passageway to intimacy in any relationship. IPB Image
From The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, p 147.

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.
Philippians 3:14-15 (New Living Translation)

[A]ctive habits are strengthened by repetition but passive ones are weakened.
From The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, p 67.

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jul 17 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

Does anyone know if this "letter" is having an effect at 3ABN yet? Are the employees aware of it? Are they having to do damage control?

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 17 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #42

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(MissLynn @ Jul 17 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]140048[/snapback]

@calvin, I don't know if anyone ask this already but have you contact that man ( are you even planning to?). Who is he?

No, I am not going to contact him or anyone else. I am not a professional investigator. It would only be more hearsay. My call for a independent professional investigator is serious. I have one lined up. I should have told Danny that I will have the investigation done at my expense and will publish a report of the finding here for all. I give all of you the the benefit of the doubt that you could be lying or telling the truth (Beartrap, Johann, Dr. A, Dr. Thompson, Linda Shelton, Danny Shelton, etc). So I make the same offer to you as I did to Danny. Will you allow youselves to be part of an investigation?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 17 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #43

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 17 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]140053[/snapback]

....Does anybody see conflict of interest, and credibility issues here?

Ray Charles and Roy Orbson see it and they are both dead and were blind....

IOW - it is visible loud and clear....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Jul 17 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Calvin, way to go. That is only fair.

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 17 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 17 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]140017[/snapback]

I'll sang the tenor.....

spoton.gif

No you ain't talking 'bout singing no tenor without ME!!!!!!! no.gif

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jul 17 2006, 08:08 PM) [snapback]140032[/snapback]

Because he can only come from his own frame of reference. He has spent 2 1/2+ plus(because he just didn't think this plan up on the fly) years demonizing this woman, he expects her to do exactly the same to him. Her Godly and christian response is foreign to him.

Exactly. I remember when I had an issue with someone who was spreading lies about me. I went to him directly. He was so shocked and just denied everything, but I can say that I handled it in a Christlike and classy manner...Danny thought Linda was going to participate in mud slinging and is probably flabbergasted that she is not...

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jul 17 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]140053[/snapback]

Danny said, "Why do you think that the pastor who
counseled us, John Lomacang, the 3ABN board, including the Illinois Conference Pres.
ect support me. They know things you do not."

Pastor John Lomacang - A singer/pastor Danny brought in to pastor the 3ABN church.
  • Half of his salary comes from 3ABN
  • His wife is a full employee of 3ABN
  • Lives in a several hundred thousand dollar home provided by 3ABN
  • Promotes his book and CD sales on 3ABN
I wont go into the full board right now, but the Illinois Conference President is on that board and participates in those legenday unanymous votes that Danny requires. Also, both of his parents work for Danny.

uhm.gif I see them, too...and that is why, even on with regard to gov't, when certain investigations need to be made, they appoint INDEPENDENT COUNSEL to investigate.....that type of independent investigation is needed here as well....but we all know that DANNY SHELTON IS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO SUBMIT TO THAT BECAUSE HE IS SCARED THE OUTCOME WILL BE BEYOND HIS CONTROL. BE A MAN, DANNY...STOP HIDING IN THE BUSHES AND HANDLE THIS LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD..........THAT'S A CHALLENGE...AND CLEARLY YOU OR SOME OF YOUR YES MEN ARE MONITORING THIS SITE OR ELSE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CONTACTED CALVIN EAKINS, OWNER OF THIS SITE, SO QUICKLY.....SO I KNOW THAT THIS CHALLENGE WILL REACH YOUR EYES AND EARS! yes.gif

...the sophomoric behavior of Danny Shelton is repulsive and horrifying...

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 17 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]140057[/snapback]

No, I am not going to contact him or anyone else. I am not a professional investigator. It would only be more hearsay. My call for a independent professional investigator is serious. I have one lined up. I should have told Danny that I will have the investigation done at my expense and will publish a report of the finding here for all. I give all of you the the benefit of the doubt that you could be lying or telling the truth (Beartrap, Johann, Dr. A, Dr. Thompson, Linda Shelton, Danny Shelton, etc). So I make the same offer to you as I did to Danny. Will you allow youselves to be part of an investigation?

Great idea, Calvin, but I hope no one is going to hold their breath while they wait for Danny Shelton to submit to any such investigation. To do so will render him powerless and without control...and I don't see him willing to do that...no.gif

This post has been edited by LadyTenor: Jul 17 2006, 09:26 PM

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church