Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10074&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:05:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thompson Responds To Abrahamsen...., borrowed from Maritime
Aletheia
post Aug 31 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #106

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 31 2007, 05:32 PM) *
All you do is twisting my words and putting your own interpretation into them. Try for once to read what I say. Since y9u will not do that I cen merely ignore your strange utterances.

I asked questions....

How else can you respond, if you dare not answer?

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 2 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Sep 1 2007, 04:29 AM) *
I asked questions....

How else can you respond, if you dare not answer?

Do you honestly call that questions?

Although I do not work the same way as Observer does, I have to agree with his analysis of your methods as he recorded in this post:

As to you, I have a perception of you. That perception is that you often twist, misrepresent, and distort what people say. As I see it, you do it to me, as well as to others. In addition, you are a mixed bag in regard to the law and legal issues. Sometimes you are right on target, and at other times you are off on a tangent and may be a mixture of fact and error.

NOTE: I do not equate factual error with being a liar. One can be wrong with no intent to decieve. So, I do not attribute any attempt on your part to decieve. Like all of us, you are simply wrong at times.

As a result of my perception of you, I do not intend to spend any time attempting to give you proof of what I say. That is clearly the position that you have taken in some cases, when people have questioned you. You have reponded that you have said all that you intend to say, and they can develop the proof themself. NOTE: I am using my own words and I am not quoting you.

I recognize that you will not believe what I have said because I have not provided you with proof. That is O.K. with me. I am not here to convince you of anythning.

In my honest opinion, what you call "questions" is more like a game where you make your own rules.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
dedication
post Sep 2 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #108

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,166

Walt
Is it OK for one's wife to make plans to visit her doctor to spent time together seeing the sights of his homeland - a trip that was later made?

-------

[Johann Thorvaldsson] When were these plans made and when did such a trip occur? Walt is really mixing up his chronology of events in this case, and this he has done frequently during this whole process

I have followed Linda's coming and going ever since 2003, and when did she make a trip together with Dr. Abrahamsen just to see the sights of his homeland? Be careful what statements you make, Walt! Irmgard tried to arrange a trip where Linda could see more of Norway, but Linda never went until Linda traveled to Bergen to attend Irmgard's funeral in August 2005. Such plans were never made while Danny and Linda were married.

Watch your chronology of events, Walt!

-------

Athelia:
Johann did you forget that Linda flew to Norway the summer of 2004, twice? The first immediately following the divorce in June? Just as she had planned beforehand?

Did you forget save3abn published Linda's letter to Danny while there saying she needed that time to travel?

Did you forget you yourself admitted that to wwjd on this forum?

Did you forget save3ABn published the letters to you from Danny explaining that Linda had just spent the last couple of weeks with the Doctor and you didn't bother telling him that wasn't true because you had followed her comings and goings since 2003??

Did you forget save3ABN published the letter from Danny to Linda regarding her wanting to move the furniture when she returned from Europe and that it states she had spent 5 out of the past 8 weeks with the Doctor?
Need the links and references or do you remember now?

--------

Johann’s response:
All you do is twisting my words and putting your own interpretation into them. Try for once to read what I say. Since y9u will not do that I can merely ignore your strange utterances.

----------

My concern:

Yes, they did raise valid reasons to question the first statement.
I only wish the links would have been provided so the reader could check these things out for themselves, for if a statement is made that Linda never traveled to Norway again till 2005, and this proves Walt was not being factual, but then there is documented evidence that she did make a trip in June of 2004 in which she spent five out of eight weeks with the doctor – then there is valid reason to question.

I have NOT taken sides on this --
There have been times browsing through these posts when I found Athelia quite unobjective and arguing more from emotion than from facts.
But what I see here now, is a reversal with the other side using the useless tactic of "don't bother me with more facts, I spoke the truth, don't mess it up with contradicting facts" type of reasoning. That type of answer doesn't score well with the readers who lurk on these theads.
It simply leaves one with the impression that both sides are re-shaping the story to fit the vindication of which ever person they are rooting for.
I'm inclined to think the whole lot of them made some very seriously flawed decisions and moves.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Sep 3 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Quite possible, Dedication.

I did not read every word, but I did not see where Johann ever said that Linda never made a trip to Norway prior to a certain date. I only see him denying the idea that she made a trip to Norway to tour the country prior to a certain date.

[Walt Thompson]
Is it OK for one's wife to make plans to visit her doctor to spent time together seeing the sights of his homeland - a trip that was later made?

Danny made repeated accusations of Linda taking vacations with the doctor. Linda claimed she went for medical treatment and to see Johann and Irmgard, who was suffering from cancer.

Who's telling the truth? I can't prove it one way or the other on this one. But I think I am correct that the point Johann was disputing was the purpose of the trip, not that a trip occurred. And the alleged purpose of the trip is what can be incriminating, not the trip itself.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Sep 3 2007, 06:12 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 5 2007, 02:56 AM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(dedication @ Sep 2 2007, 06:11 PM) *
Walt

-------

[Johann Thorvaldsson] When were these plans made and when did such a trip occur? Walt is really mixing up his chronology of events in this case, and this he has done frequently during this whole process

I have followed Linda's coming and going ever since 2003, and when did she make a trip together with Dr. Abrahamsen just to see the sights of his homeland? Be careful what statements you make, Walt! Irmgard tried to arrange a trip where Linda could see more of Norway, but Linda never went until Linda traveled to Bergen to attend Irmgard's funeral in August 2005. Such plans were never made while Danny and Linda were married.

Watch your chronology of events, Walt!

-------

Athelia:
Johann did you forget that Linda flew to Norway the summer of 2004, twice? The first immediately following the divorce in June? Just as she had planned beforehand?hese

Did you forget save3abn published Linda's letter to Danny while there saying she needed that time to travel?

Did you forget you yourself admitted that to wwjd on this forum?

Did you forget save3ABn published the letters to you from Danny explaining that Linda had just spent the last couple of weeks with the Doctor and you didn't bother telling him that wasn't true because you had followed her comings and goings since 2003??

Did you forget save3ABN published the letter from Danny to Linda regarding her wanting to move the furniture when she returned from Europe and that it states she had spent 5 out of the past 8 weeks with the Doctor?
Need the links and references or do you remember now?

--------

Johann’s response:
All you do is twisting my words and putting your own interpretation into them. Try for once to read what I say. Since y9u will not do that I can merely ignore your strange utterances.

----------

My concern:

Yes, they did raise valid reasons to question the first statement.
I only wish the links would have been provided so the reader could check these things out for themselves, for if a statement is made that Linda never traveled to Norway again till 2005, and this proves Walt was not being factual, but then there is documented evidence that she did make a trip in June of 2004 in which she spent five out of eight weeks with the doctor – then there is valid reason to question.
I have NOT taken sides on this --
There have been times browsing through these posts when I found Athelia quite unobjective and arguing more from emotion than from facts.
But what I see here now, is a reversal with the other side using the useless tactic of "don't bother me with more facts, I spoke the truth, don't mess it up with contradicting facts" type of reasoning. That type of answer doesn't score well with the readers who lurk on these theads.
It simply leaves one with the impression that both sides are re-shaping the story to fit the vindication of which ever person they are rooting for.
I'm inclined to think the whole lot of them made some very seriously flawed decisions and moves.

I have made a number of replies to this, and all of them have disappeared into cyber space. Now I see that Bob Pickle has ventured a reply, and he mentions the facts that I have presented earlier.

"They" claim that Linda was traveling around in Norway in June 2004. I saw Linda in USA at the beginning of June. She certainly was not in Norway then. With all of the contacts I had both with Linda and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen there was no time in June where it could have been possible that Danny's and Dr. Walt Thompson's statements could be true. Some weeks after the divorce, and after 3ABN had cut off Linda's medical insurance in USA, Linda went to Norway for badly needed medical treatments, where both she and my wife, Irmgard, were sitting together with many other patients where Dr. Arild Abrhamsen's lovely nurse administered these treatments. In between Linda and Irmgard spent quite some time together. At one particular time they went blueberry picking out in the woods. I recall this in particular because later Irmgard shared with me what Linda had told her on that occasion.

Where Danny and Walt Thompson have lost their accountability is when they repeatedly claim that what Linda has done after the divorce is the reason for the divorce, even indicating those things happened prior to the divorce. This merely shows how desperate they are to justify his actions in getting rid of Linda.

This post has been edited by Johann: Sep 5 2007, 02:58 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:05 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church