Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10304&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:27:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Is It?, A 3ABN guessing game
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #1

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

If you have closely following the threads in the 3ABN forum, this should be an easy game to play. There are many characters involved in front of the camera and behind the scenes at 3ABN.

This is how the game operates. I will describe an individual and with the knowledge you have gained concerning 3ABN, you should be able to correctly ascertain who it is. So, lets try and see how it goes. The first one will be easy, if you have paid attention, all the clues can be found within The Unauthorized History of 3ABN and The Televangelist.

1. 3ABN has described her as a woman of integrity, but we know the character that the viewing public never sees. Over time she has risen up through the ranks of 3ABN, the only one above her in the organization is Danny Shelton himself. But if anything she is even more dangerous than Danny. Why? She is much smarter and doesn't allow her emotions to get in the way of attaining her goal. When Danny gets blown out of the water she is both ready and willing to take his place. But unfortunately that could mean jumping out of the frying pan and landing in the fire for 3ABN. Remember she told Danny that he is like "GOD" for the workers at 3ABN. Is that the kind of person who belongs in a Christian ministry?

Who is she?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 6 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #2

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 5 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]143479[/snapback]

If you have closely following the threads in the 3ABN forum, this should be an easy game to play. There are many characters involved in front of the camera and behind the scenes at 3ABN.

This is how the game operates. I will describe an individual and with the knowledge you have gained concerning 3ABN, you should be able to correctly ascertain who it is. So, lets try and see how it goes. The first one will be easy, if you have paid attention, all the clues can be found within The Unauthorized History of 3ABN and The Televangelist.

1. 3ABN has described her as a woman of integrity, but we know the character that the viewing public never sees. Over time she has risen up through the ranks of 3ABN, the only one above her in the organization is Danny Shelton himself. But if anything she is even more dangerous than Danny. Why? She is much smarter and doesn't allow her emotions to get in the way of attaining her goal. When Danny gets blown out of the water she is both ready and willing to take his place. But unfortunately that could mean jumping out of the frying pan and landing in the fire for 3ABN. Remember she told Danny that he is like "GOD" for the workers at 3ABN. Is that the kind of person who belongs in a Christian ministry?

Who is she?

I know I know I know!!! It's MOLLIE!! boxing.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 6 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #3

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]143479[/snapback]

Who is she?

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 6 2006, 12:32 AM) [snapback]143480[/snapback]

I know I know I know!!! It's MOLLIE!! boxing.gif

This sounds like fun! Can we get "extra points" for giving the exact url of the post(s) in which the information in your clues is given?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 6 2006, 01:30 AM
Post #4

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

what is this 3ABN Trivial Pursuit?
one word..... "obsession"
1. preoccupation: an idea or feeling that completely occupies the mind
His obsession with figures led him to make crucial economic mistakes.

2. state of being obsessed: the state of being obsessed by somebody or something
Their devotion to each other borders on obsession.

3. psychiatry uncontrollable persistence of idea: the uncontrollable persistence of an idea or emotion in the mind, sometimes associated with psychiatric disorder

yep... obsession.... yes.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

For those of you who answered Mollie, give yourself 10 points. And yes, Steve, this could be called 3ABN Trivial Pursuit, except the pursuit is not so trivial. The house that Danny built is beginning to crumble and it is important to know all the players, for soon the entire drama will unfold.

Now the toss up question for extra points. Using information from The Unauthorized History of 3ABN or any other source, state why Mollie should be removed form 3ABN. Answer this and you get 10 extra points, add the urls and get an additional 5 points. Relating a personal experience with Mollie at 3ABN will get you 25 points.

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Aug 6 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]143491[/snapback]

For those of you who answered Mollie, give yourself 10 points. And yes, Steve, this could be called 3ABN Trivial Pursuit, except the pursuit is not so trivial. The house that Danny built is beginning to crumble and it is important to know all the players, for soon the entire drama will unfold.

Now the toss up question for extra points. Using information from The Unauthorized History of 3ABN or any other source, state why Mollie should be removed form 3ABN. Answer this and you get 10 extra points, add the urls and get an additional 5 points. Relating a personal experience with Mollie at 3ABN will get you 25 points.

Mollie, won't stand up to Danny when she knows he wrong. When Mollie "investigates" something she is more concerned with personal things about the person she's talking to. Nothing that has to do with the investigation!!

When Mollie investigates something she doesn't take time to gather the facts, especially from the person that was wronged.

Okay this is personal experience.

25 pts

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #7

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Freedom @ Aug 6 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]143493[/snapback]

Mollie, won't stand up to Danny when she knows he wrong. When Mollie "investigates" something she is more concerned with personal things about the person she's talking to. Nothing that has to do with the investigation!!

When Mollie investigates something she doesn't take time to gather the facts, especially from the person that was wronged.

Okay this is personal experience.

25 pts

Freedom, you obviously have experience with Mollie. 10 pts for knowing it is Mollie and 25 pts for a personal experience. With 35 pts., that puts you at the top of the game.

Remember, Mollie never needs "facts"...she makes up the "truth" as she goes along. In my Father's Book, He calls that a lie. And who is the father of liars? So why is Ken Denslow willing to have her on the Illinois Conference Board? An additional 10 pts. for anyone who can answer this question.

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #8

500 + posts
Group Icon

It seems that question was very easy. There is still the opportunity to earn additional bonus points by answering questions or relating experiences in regard to Mollie. I know there are many silent witnesses out there who could join in this not so trivial pursuit. Perhaps I will prime the pump a little and earn an additional 25 pts.

I was having a conversation with a 3ABN employee and commented how a visitor had just mistaken me for another staff member and were very excited about meeting "her". This person looked at me quizzically and asked, "What did you say to them?" I replied, "There I was looking into their expectant faces, so thrilled to meet one of their favorite 3ABN people and I had to disappoint them. I told them I was sorry but they had the wrong person." Then the other person said to me, "You know if it had been Mollie, she just would have said she was the person in question." I said, "I would not have been able to lie to them." The other person agreed and saw no purpose in deceiving people. Then we both agreed that lying was never a problem for Mollie...

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 6 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]143491[/snapback]

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]143577[/snapback]

It seems that question was very easy. There is still the opportunity to earn additional bonus points by answering questions or relating experiences in regard to Mollie. I know there are many silent witnesses out there who could join in this not so trivial pursuit. Perhaps I will prime the pump a little and earn an additional 25 pts.

Sorry, I've been extra rushed today, and your "toss up" question has so many possible answers. Is there still opportunity to tag back into that?

For example..... as to why she should be removed....

1) She, with her husband, wer the ones responsible for the bogus "miracle story" upon which 3ABN was founded, "It was Hal who advised Danny that by telling the story of Hal’s purported “gift” of television equipment to Danny from a Pentecostal ministry, with Hal willing to sign a falsified document substantiating the “fact”, it would “prime the financial pump” and the donations would stream in to Danny’s pockets. The truth of the matter is that this $100,000.00 worth of equipment actually came from Joe Crews, the founder of Amazing Facts, in exchange for air time. "

See the thread, "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN chapter 4", Apr 30 2006, 12:47 PM...Post #85, "The Tree in the midst of the Garden...Part 3"

2) She was first and foremost in leading Danny to think of himself as standing in the place of God to his employees (and to everyone else, for that matter).

See the above url, also see "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN chapter 4", Apr 26 2006, 07:36 PM ...Post #33

And there are more..... many more.

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #10

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 6 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]143580[/snapback]

Sorry, I've been extra rushed today, and your "toss up" question has so many possible answers. Is there still opportunity to tag back into that?

For example..... as to why she should be removed....

1) She, with her husband, wer the ones responsible for the bogus "miracle story" upon which 3ABN was founded, "It was Hal who advised Danny that by telling the story of Hal’s purported “gift” of television equipment to Danny from a Pentecostal ministry, with Hal willing to sign a falsified document substantiating the “fact”, it would “prime the financial pump” and the donations would stream in to Danny’s pockets. The truth of the matter is that this $100,000.00 worth of equipment actually came from Joe Crews, the founder of Amazing Facts, in exchange for air time. "

See the thread, "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN chapter 4", Apr 30 2006, 12:47 PM...Post #85, "The Tree in the midst of the Garden...Part 3"

2) She was first and foremost in leading Danny to think of himself as standing in the place of God to his employees (and to everyone else, for that matter).

See the above url, also see "An Unauthorized History of 3ABN chapter 4", Apr 26 2006, 07:36 PM ...Post #33

And there are more..... many more.

5 pts. each for the urls, 10 pts. each for the reasons. Add an additional 30 pts. to your total. More info, more points. Good job, Watchbird! You can tag on more if you want. Also, what about the following, any ideas: Why is Ken Denslow willing to have her on the Illinois Conference Board? It was an additional 10 pts. for anyone who could answer this question, now let's raise the stakes, make it an additional 20 points.

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 6 2006, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 6 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #11

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]143584[/snapback]

any ideas: Why is Ken Denslow willing to have her on the Illinois Conference Board? It was an additional 10 pts. for anyone who could answer this question, now let's raise the stakes, make it an additional 20 points.

Answer:

Maybe they're stacking the deck with 3ABN people. Maybe they're quietly trying to control the Adventist Church in Illinois, as in "Control, control, control." Remember that quote about "control" from somewhere?

Mollie Steenson: General Manager of 3ABN
Ken Denslow: Board Member of 3ABN
John Stanton: Has co-hosted the "House Calls" program on 3ABN - (John was dispatched from the 3ABN Church in Thompsonville to Springfield to "squelch" Linda Shelton, and to give Linda the "not welcome" treatment as a new Springfield church member?)

Just look at the Executive Committee on page 2. The date given in this newsletter is April 30, 2005.

http://www.illinoisadventist.org/constituency_newsletter.pdf

Executive Committee
ADMINISTRATION
E) Kenneth A. Denslow , Chair
E) Kyoshin Ahn, Secretary
E) Duane Rollins
SOUTH
E) Dale Barnhurst (Marion)
L) Mollie Steenson (Thompsonville)
CENTRAL
L) Ed Pierce (Danville)
E) John Stanton (Springfield)
NORTHWEST
E) Randy Siebold (Academy)
L) Gail Wein (N Aurora)
L) Lyn Gatling (Moline)
NORTH CHICAGOLAND
E) Sean Kim (Chicago Unity)
L) Homer Ma (Northbrook)
E) Maureen Plumb (North Shore)
L) To be Filled
SOUTH CHICAGOLAND
L) Deborah Scott (Bolingbrook)
L) Emmanuel Lacson (Hinsdale Fil-Am)
E) Hinsdale Senior Pastor
L) Todd Werner (Hinsdale)
HISPANIC
L) Elena Pena (Belvidere)
L) Silvia Caines (W Suburban Hispanic)
E) Rodolfo Rosales (Lakeview Hispanic,
North Hispanic, Pilson Hispanic)
L=Layperson
E=Employee

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 6 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #12

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 6 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]143593[/snapback]

Answer:

Maybe they're stacking the deck with 3ABN people. Maybe they're quietly trying to control the Adventist Church in Illinois, as in "Control, control, control." Remember that quote about "control" from somewhere?

Mollie Steenson: General Manager of 3ABN
Ken Denslow: Board Member of 3ABN
John Stanton: Has co-hosted the "House Calls" program on 3ABN - (John was dispatched from the 3ABN Church in Thompsonville to Springfield to "squelch" Linda Shelton, and to give Linda the "not welcome" treatment as a new Springfield church member?)

Just look at the Executive Committee on page 2. The date given in this newsletter is April 30, 2005.

Executive Committee
ADMINISTRATION
E) Kenneth A. Denslow , Chair
E) Kyoshin Ahn, Secretary
E) Duane Rollins
SOUTH
E) Dale Barnhurst (Marion)
L) Mollie Steenson (Thompsonville)
CENTRAL
L) Ed Pierce (Danville)
E) John Stanton (Springfield)
NORTHWEST
E) Randy Siebold (Academy)
L) Gail Wein (N Aurora)
L) Lyn Gatling (Moline)
NORTH CHICAGOLAND
E) Sean Kim (Chicago Unity)
L) Homer Ma (Northbrook)
E) Maureen Plumb (North Shore)
L) To be Filled
SOUTH CHICAGOLAND
L) Deborah Scott (Bolingbrook)
L) Emmanuel Lacson (Hinsdale Fil-Am)
E) Hinsdale Senior Pastor
L) Todd Werner (Hinsdale)
HISPANIC
L) Elena Pena (Belvidere)
L) Silvia Caines (W Suburban Hispanic)
E) Rodolfo Rosales (Lakeview Hispanic,
North Hispanic, Pilson Hispanic)
L=Layperson
E=Employee

Panama Pete, that's 5 pts. for the url, 10 pts. for new source of information outside of the threads and 20 pts. for a very interesting explanation! Add 35 points to your game score. Don't forget: Ken Denslows parents travel around in a new 3ABN RV promoting Danny and company. It appears that the plot is thickening. Who is ready to give the pot another stir?

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 6 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #13

500 + posts
Group Icon

And then, as we move along to 2006, notice who the illustrious speaker is at the Illinois Women's Retreat, none other than Kay Kuzma, a participating member of what I call the "3ABN Dump Linda Committee" as in "the Board is only interested that the President no longer wants his Vice-President."

Women’s Ministry News (Page 4)
"Kay Kuzma is the featured speaker for the Illinois Women’s Retreat on October 6 – 8. The theme for the weekend is Serendipity, The Joy of the Unexpected. Watch for registration information in future Updates."

(Page 3)

Meanwhile, we read that Danny Shelton is greeting President George Bush, during the National Day of Prayer, along with the million dollar recipient of 3ABN money, Wintley Phipps, of the proposed 3ABN "World of Praise" channel. I imagine they flew to Washington on the private jet?

"Just last week, Danny Shelton, president of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, also had an opportunity to meet President Bush at the National Day of Prayer. Danny and Wintley Phipps visited briefly with Bush and shared with him the book 10 Commandments Twice Removed."

This appears to be a very entrenched rogue's gallery of characters who seem to have notches carved into their belts. I doubt the average Adventist in Illinois would be able to see what's going on under the table. It's pitiful, really.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 7 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #14

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]143597[/snapback]

Panama Pete, that's 5 pts. for the url, 10 pts. for new source of information outside of the threads and 20 pts. for a very interesting explanation! Add 35 points to your game score. Don't forget: Ken Denslows parents travel around in a new 3ABN RV promoting Danny and company. It appears that the plot is thickening. Who is ready to give the pot another stir?

By the way,

Thank you for the extra points. I was running a bit low this week. However, I feel a bit guilty knowing that so many others go to bed pointlessly.

notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
lurker
post Aug 7 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

There are a lot of "I'll scratch your back. You scratch my back relationships." Danny and Ken- John and Ken- Mollie and Ken - Kay and Danny- Wintley and Danny. Know what I'm sayin?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church