Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10304&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Is It?, A 3ABN guessing game
Panama_Pete
post Aug 7 2006, 06:52 AM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(lurker @ Aug 7 2006, 06:29 AM) [snapback]143626[/snapback]

There are a lot of "I'll scratch your back. You scratch my back relationships." Danny and Ken- John and Ken- Mollie and Ken - Kay and Danny- Wintley and Danny. Know what I'm sayin?

Yes, I know what you're saying:

Danny interviewed Jim Gilley on 3ABN Today where Gilley mentioned his book.

Quote: "If you’ve ever been hurt, depressed, deathly ill, rejected, or grief-stricken, you need what Gilley is offering in this book—a new attitude and a life-grip on the Savior."

IPB Image

In return, Jim Gilley invited Danny Shelton to the First SDA Church of Dallas so that Danny could have access to the members there. The "back scratching" seems to take precedence over all other considerations, doesn't it?

August 18-19, 2006
Dallas First Seventh Day Adventist Church
4009 N Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75204-3166
For more information: Church phone: 214-528-1111
Pastor: James Gilley

Some posters here have mentioned writing to Mr. Gilley. However, I think that the concrete has already set on that back scratching arrangement between Jim Gilley and Dan Shelton.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 7 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(lurker @ Aug 7 2006, 07:29 AM) [snapback]143626[/snapback]

There are a lot of "I'll scratch your back. You scratch my back relationships." Danny and Ken- John and Ken- Mollie and Ken - Kay and Danny- Wintley and Danny. Know what I'm sayin?

Lurker, 20 pts. for recognizing the way that Danny does "business". There is so much back scratching going on at 3ABN you would think those folks were continually outside rolling in poison ivy. In Jesus' day it was, "Beware the leaven of the Pharisees." Today it is, "Look out and pray before entering into mutually benefitting relationships with Danny Shelton. Like the Devil, he just might try to charm you into selling you soul for the fleeting fame of being associated with him.

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 7 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 6 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]143599[/snapback]

And then, as we move along to 2006, notice who the illustrious speaker is at the Illinois Women's Retreat, none other than Kay Kuzma, a participating member of what I call the "3ABN Dump Linda Committee" as in "the Board is only interested that the President no longer wants his Vice-President."

Women’s Ministry News (Page 4)
"Kay Kuzma is the featured speaker for the Illinois Women’s Retreat on October 6 – 8. The theme for the weekend is Serendipity, The Joy of the Unexpected. Watch for registration information in future Updates."

http://www.illinoisadventist.org/constituency_newsletter.pdf

(Page 3)

Meanwhile, we read that Danny Shelton is greeting President George Bush, during the National Day of Prayer, along with the million dollar recipient of 3ABN money, Wintley Phipps, of the proposed 3ABN "World of Praise" channel. I imagine they flew to Washington on the private jet?

"Just last week, Danny Shelton, president of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, also had an opportunity to meet President Bush at the National Day of Prayer. Danny and Wintley Phipps visited briefly with Bush and shared with him the book 10 Commandments Twice Removed."

This appears to be a very entrenched rogue's gallery of characters who seem to have notches carved into their belts. I doubt the average Adventist in Illinois would be able to see what's going on under the table. It's pitiful, really.

Pete, I am glad that you didn't have to go to bed pointlessly like so many others. Give yourself another 5 pts. for the url and 15 pts. for the further information linking up 3ABN employees and the Illinois Conference. Later lets talk for about Kay, she and Danny sure have done alot of back scratching.

Concerning Shelton and Bush... depending upon your political position, that could just be one more deceiver being introduced to another. It seems Danny is trying to upgrade his image by being seen with the President. I hope they counted the silverware before and after Danny left the Whitehouse. Let's hope Danny didn't have the opportunity to see Air Force One or he will start thinking his jet is too small for an important president like himself and he will go shopping again. I wonder what the limit is on his credit card? At least he will not be able to suggest that Linda spent all those millions clothes shopping...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 7 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 7 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]143758[/snapback]

Concerning Shelton and Bush... [u]depending upon your political position, that could just be one more deceiver being introduced to another. It seems Danny is trying to upgrade his image by being seen with the President. I hope they counted the silverware before and after Danny left the Whitehouse. Let's hope Danny didn't have the opportunity to see Air Force One or he will start thinking his jet is too small for an important president like himself and he will go shopping again. I wonder what the limit is on his credit card? At least he will not be able to suggest that Linda spent all those millions clothes shopping...

Why do I have the urge to call President Bush and try to warn and protect him??? I do like him and he might need a heads-up on the mighty DS or he may become another casualty.

as to the credit card issue rofl1.gif that is hilarious!! Danny can't blame it on Linda this time! mr. " just charge it"!!

I want points! I want points!! roflmao.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 7 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Aug 7 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]143627[/snapback]

Yes, I know what you're saying:

Danny interviewed Jim Gilley on 3ABN Today where Gilley mentioned his book.

Quote: "If you’ve ever been hurt, depressed, deathly ill, rejected, or grief-stricken, you need what Gilley is offering in this book—a new attitude and a life-grip on the Savior."

IPB Image

In return, Jim Gilley invited Danny Shelton to the First SDA Church of Dallas so that Danny could have access to the members there. The "back scratching" seems to take precedence over all other considerations, doesn't it?

August 18-19, 2006
Dallas First Seventh Day Adventist Church
4009 N Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75204-3166
For more information: Church phone: 214-528-1111
Pastor: James Gilley

Some posters here have mentioned writing to Mr. Gilley. However, I think that the concrete has already set on that back scratching arrangement between Jim Gilley and Dan Shelton.

Pete, I saw the same program, that is the reason that I didn't address Gilly about the 3ABN Rally. It would have been like bringing a bag of sand to the Sahara Desert---pointless. They say politics make strange bedfellows, it appears that 3ABN is making even stranger ones. I think there are a lot of folks in the SDA church who will find that you can not enter into partnership with Danny Shelton and come away with clean hands. The kind of dirt you pick up by that association can only be washed away by the blood of Jesus. Once all the truth comes out about Danny and the Shelton Gang, the appearance of evil is going to stick on a lot of folks like warts on a frog. Pete, give yourself 30 more points.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 8 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

Is it becasue he knows that she will get things done Danny's way in spite of what the truth really is?

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 8 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Aug 8 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]143805[/snapback]

Is it becasue he knows that she will get things done Danny's way in spite of what the truth really is?

Summertime, give yourself a whopping 50 pts. thankyou.gif You hit the nail on the head. bangin.gif

The reason Mollie has been able to move herself into the number two position at 3ABN is exactly for the reason you stated! It is because Danny knows that Mollie will get things done his way irregardless of what the truth is, how many lies she has to tell or who she has to trample on to reach their goal. This is also the reason she should be removed from any administrative role in 3ABN, terminated from any leading position in the local church, ousted from her Conference Committee position and finally, put under church discipline. Her favorite expression, often quoted on 3ABN by her husband, Hal, is: “Make sure you get them smiling before you hit them in the teeth, that way you won’t bruise their lips.” Hal always says it with a smile, but too many employees at 3ABN have experienced her wrath. On air and in front of the 3ABN board, she is the epitome of a proper southern belle—all sweetness and light—But beware of Mollie’s bite, like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, all this loveliness is simply a facade to intended lower your guard, before she moves in close enough to ascertain your vulnerability...

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 8 2006, 01:52 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 8 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 8 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]143843[/snapback]

Summertime, give yourself a whopping 50 pts. thankyou.gif You hit the nail on the head. bangin.gif

The reason Mollie has been able to move herself into the number two position at 3ABN is exactly for the reason you stated! It is because Danny knows that Mollie will get things done his way irregardless of what the truth is, how many lies she has to tell or who she has to trample on to reach their goal. This is also the reason she should be removed from any administrative role in 3ABN, terminated from any leading position in the local church, ousted from her Conference Committee position and finally, put under church discipline. Her favorite expression, often quoted on 3ABN by her husband, Hal, is: “Make sure you get them smiling before you hit them in the teeth, that way you won’t bruise their lips.” Hal always says it with a smile, but too many employees at 3ABN have experienced her wrath. On air and in front of the 3ABN board, she is the epitome of a proper southern belle—all sweetness and light—But beware of Mollie’s bite, like the serpent in the Garden of Eden, all this loveliness is simply a facade intended lower your guard, before she moves in close enough to ascertain your vulnerability...

Youch! She's been exposed! Ever wonder how she will act under the bright lights of EXPOSURE!? scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 8 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 8 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]143843[/snapback]

The reason Mollie has been able to move herself into the number two position at 3ABN is exactly for the reason you stated! It is because Danny knows that Mollie will get things done his way irregardless of what the truth is, how many lies she has to tell or who she has to trample on to reach their goal. This is also the reason she should be removed from any administrative role in 3ABN, terminated from any leading position in the local church, ousted from her Conference Committee position and finally, put under church discipline. Her favorite expression, often quoted on 3ABN by her husband, Hal, is: “Make sure you get them smiling before you hit them in the teeth, that way you won’t bruise their lips.” Hal always says it with a smile, but too many employees at 3ABN have experienced her wrath. On air and in front of the 3ABN board, she is the epitome of a proper southern belle—all sweetness and light—But beware of Mollie’s bite, like the serpent in the Garden of Eden , all this loveliness is simply a facade to intended lower your guard, before she moves in close enough to ascertain your vulnerability...

scratchchin.gif .... gotta process this a moment .... uhm.gif ......

"number two position"......... don't we have some indication that Mollie has her sights on a higher position that a mere "number two"?

"the reason she should be removed..... terminated..... ousted..... put under church discipline"....... fully agreed.

"bite, like the serpent"...... scratchchin.gif ....... uhm.gif.........

Some random thoughts generating "in the background" .......

I'm remembering....... Mollie's been teaching Danny....... wouldn't it stand to reason that Mollie has also been learning from Danny? Danny has no regard for friend or family ties when it comes time to dump (or bite) someone... (don't have time to look up the urls, but I'm sure we've talked about some of the persons he has kicked out of his life at various times.....) I wonder....... are either of these two really sure that the other won't at some time turn?....... uhm.gif ....... or as sonshineonme puts it......

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 8 2006, 01:09 PM) [snapback]143855[/snapback]

Youch! She's been exposed! Ever wonder how she will act under the bright lights of EXPOSURE!? scratchchin.gif

Is she the only one who is being "exposed"?

Yeah...... as a matter of fact, I have often wondered.......

'nuff said?............ wave.gif ................

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 8 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 8 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]143874[/snapback]

scratchchin.gif .... gotta process this a moment .... uhm.gif ......

"number two position"......... don't we have some indication that Mollie has her sights on a higher position that a mere "number two"?

"the reason she should be removed..... terminated..... ousted..... put under church discipline"....... fully agreed.

"bite, like the serpent"...... scratchchin.gif ....... uhm.gif.........

Some random thoughts generating "in the background" .......

I'm remembering....... Mollie's been teaching Danny....... wouldn't it stand to reason that Mollie has also been learning from Danny? Danny has no regard for friend or family ties when it comes time to dump (or bite) someone... (don't have time to look up the urls, but I'm sure we've talked about some of the persons he has kicked out of his life at various times.....) I wonder....... are either of these two really sure that the other won't at some time turn?....... uhm.gif ....... or as sonshineonme puts it......
Is she the only one who is being "exposed"?

Yeah...... as a matter of fact, I have often wondered.......

'nuff said?............ wave.gif ................

Well, here we are. We all know what she really is. We all know what Danny really is. We all want to do something about it. We all know that he has enough money to do favors for and interview the very people who can keep things going his way. Letters to leaders do not help---they are to a large degree aware of what Danny is but to them apparently the end justifies the means. We can wait on God to do something but apparently it is not God's time to stop him yet.. So maybe He is waiting for us to do something. I can write to a hundred people but he can tell millions that it is all lies. He sits there like a buffalo with jet wings . I would like your game of obsession to go on and maybe you will strike with the right question that will be the answer to all our prayers. In the meantime we need all the help we can get. They need to go.!!! If two cats get put into the same cage, something or someone gets destroyed.

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

Round 2

Now that Mollie’s character has been properly outed, it is time to turn our attention to another member of the “illustrious” 3ABN staff. This shouldn’t be too difficult if you have paid attention to information supplied in the threads. But it may bring out some surprises to those new to behind the scenes at 3ABN. Let the game begin...

2. Instead of going the way of hair plugs, this man fancies another means of hiding a receding hairline. But loss of hair is not the only secret he is hiding. Lock up your sons when the 3ABN Rally comes to town, there is another predator posing as a sheep in Danny’s entourage. Contrary to what many may assume neither he, nor his immediate family are members of the SDA church. He holds a prominent position in the organizational structure of 3ABN, but he didn’t need prior experience in television production to secure this job.

10 pts for guessing the identity of the subject in question. The more information you provide the more points available. To quote Panama Pete, you wouldn’t want to go to bed pointless tonight. If you have information of a confidential nature and would not choose to reveal your identity publicly, please PM the information to me and I will post it for you anonymously.

This post has been edited by sister: Aug 9 2006, 12:55 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 9 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 9 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]144018[/snapback]

Round 2

Now that Mollie’s character has been properly outed, it is time to turn our attention to another member of the “illustrious” 3ABN staff. This shouldn’t be too difficult if you have paid attention to information supplied in the threads. But it may bring out some surprises to those new to behind the scenes at 3ABN. Let the game begin...

2. Instead of going the way of hair plugs, this man fancies another means of hiding a receding hairline. But loss of hair is not the only secret he is hiding. Lock up your sons when the 3ABN Rally comes to town, there is another predator posing as a sheep in Danny’s entourage. Contrary to what many may assume neither he, nor his immediate family are members of the SDA church. He holds a prominent position in the organizational structure of 3ABN, but he didn’t need prior experience in television production to secure this job.

10 pts for guessing the identity of the subject in question. The more information you provide the more points available. To quote Panama Pete, you wouldn’t want to go to bed pointless tonight. If you have information of a confidential nature and would not choose to reveal your identity publicly, please PM the information to me and I will post it for you anonymously.

I'll add another clue: This person is seen daily on the screen wearing a big wig. He does not utter many words but his fingers flutter. . . Some church leaders would like to see his brother leaving 3ABN this month, but are wondering who is qualified to take his position.

This post has been edited by Johann: Aug 9 2006, 03:22 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 9 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]144041[/snapback]

I'll add another clue: This person is seen daily on the screen wearing a big wig. He does not utter many words but his fingers flutter. . . Some church leaders would like to see his brother leaving 3ABN this month, but are wondering who is qualified to take his position.

I know! I know....can I say? Or do I have to give others a chance? bye.gif flirt.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 9 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

I know this one too 100% sure so will give others a chance too.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 9 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif pick me! hiya.gif

That would be Tommy Shelton... who is not allowed to live in the state of Illinois...
He moved to Virginia and had problems there too... that is why he is now living just south of Illinois in Kentucky...
and of course brother Danny helped bail him out of his predicaments

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church