Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10304&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:10 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Is It?, A 3ABN guessing game
TLC
post Aug 23 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #106

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,150

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 23 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]147477[/snapback]

and? scratchchin.gif folks struggle with different issues... clearly we wouldn't want the issues we struggle with made public would we?

You're right. I won't go there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 23 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #107

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 23 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]147478[/snapback]

no and i actually like the people that i am talking about... my original post was about the inconsitancies in dealing with people... what some are allowed to do, while others are punished for one slight mis-step...

fair enough, but I don't think we need to go there... and you and I both know that if you are related to the boss you can get away with more.... not always fair but that is a fact of life...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 23 2006, 09:20 AM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 23 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]147483[/snapback]

fair enough, but I don't think we need to go there... and you and I both know that if you are related to the boss you can get away with more.... not always fair but that is a fact of life...

agreed... i'll behave!
spoton.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 23 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(TLC @ Aug 23 2006, 09:34 AM) [snapback]147461[/snapback]

Sister,

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you were misinformed. I used to work there, too. It was not consentual. Melody reported it and then several others came forward who were afraid to report it before. And where did you get the "Three years"? She reported it after a few weeks. S.G. is a sexual preditor. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, but it does make me wonder about some of the other "information" that you have.

TLC

TLC, we appear to disagree upon certain points involved in this situation. I believe that upon certain points you have been misinformed in regard to Melody. My information comes from a direct, unimpeachable source. PaperTigers has also given a similar accounting of Melody’s behavior in regard to male employees of 3ABN, which coincides with my own and can be further substantiated by other witnesses.

I see that you have just joined BSDA and if this is an attempt to put doubt into the minds of those who have been reading my posts concerning Danny Shelton and the 3ABN situation, the majority of what I have previously written has been substantiated by other witnesses. At this point your credibility would appear to be more suspect than mine. Recently there have been a number of “newbies” who have suddenly appeared attempting to mudding the waters in regard to the situation at 3ABN, some more subtlety and other less so. I look forward to following your future posts and seeing which way the wind is blowing from your direction...

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 23 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #110

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

okay, I have been following this thread, wondering where it would lead, what info would come forth, etc... and I am really not feeling it at the moment.... as I stated earlier having the issues you struggle with or the mistakes you have made exposed in public would not be something you looked forward to..... this thread is closed as it does not deal with the issues between danny and linda or danny's running of 3abn.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church