Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10304&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:15 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Who Is It?, A 3ABN guessing game
sister
post Aug 13 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #76

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Aug 13 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]144794[/snapback]

I read the book about her life. She really made A LOT of stupid choices because she was worried about what others would think. She didn't seem to learn from any of her mistakes. I would have been embarassed to write what she wrote about herself. She seemed very self centered. The thing that really bothered me was when spoke of Linda she didn't mention her by name she called her the "Vice President".......

I let others read it and they couldn't believe how one person could be so stupid......

Uncle Sam 50 pts!

I believe Brenda is still worried about what others think and is still making stupid choices because of this motivation. But the problem is that she needs to be in control and the center of attention.

Imagine what a huge leap it has been in such a short time span: going from buying identical shoes for herself, two sisters and Linda Shelton, presenting them on air and saying, "Linda is like our fourth sister", to only referring to her as the "Vice President". Of course a lot of water passed under the bridge during that time, she betrayed Linda a number of times: she lied about the relationship between Linda and the doctor, she had a "relationship" with Linda's husband, Danny, and she was willing to leave her husband to become Mrs. Shelton number three. Danny asked someone else to tell Brenda to stay with her husband, even though she had successfully played her part in the removal of Mrs. Shelton number two. But Danny already had a much younger woman in mind, one who would be easier to control than Brenda. So what did Brenda receive for all the late night trysts, lying and betraying her "best" friend? Fame is the name of the game and all her husband's money couldn't buy that for her, but Danny was willing to supply it for the right price. It is surprising how cheaply people are willing to sell their soul...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
icedragon
post Aug 14 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Member No.: 918

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 6 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]143479[/snapback]

If you have closely following the threads in the 3ABN forum, this should be an easy game to play. There are many characters involved in front of the camera and behind the scenes at 3ABN.

This is how the game operates. I will describe an individual and with the knowledge you have gained concerning 3ABN, you should be able to correctly ascertain who it is. So, lets try and see how it goes. The first one will be easy, if you have paid attention, all the clues can be found within The Unauthorized History of 3ABN and The Televangelist.

1. 3ABN has described her as a woman of integrity, but we know the character that the viewing public never sees. Over time she has risen up through the ranks of 3ABN, the only one above her in the organization is Danny Shelton himself. But if anything she is even more dangerous than Danny. Why? She is much smarter and doesn't allow her emotions to get in the way of attaining her goal. When Danny gets blown out of the water she is both ready and willing to take his place. But unfortunately that could mean jumping out of the frying pan and landing in the fire for 3ABN. Remember she told Danny that he is like "GOD" for the workers at 3ABN. Is that the kind of person who belongs in a Christian ministry?

Who is she?
are you sure it is not Kay Kuzma. Man that sounds like her

+Quote Post
Sapphire
post Aug 15 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #78

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,086

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 12 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]144729[/snapback]

Well ....... I never had any work contact with her as did PT, sister, and brotherbill ....... but I did go see her when she came to this area giving an "inspirational" Vespers meeting. Her theme was called "Witnessing out of your comfort zone" ... or something like that. Frankly, I cringed in my back row end seat as she pranced through her "dog and pony show", and the wonderful "miracles" that had happened because she was "brave enough to step out of her comfort zone" and be what I would consider downright intrusive and obnoxious. Sorry ... but I could not for the life of me picture Jesus using any of her techniques, including or maybe especially, bragging about them all over the church rostrum. To say nothing of her adoring comments about that perfectly wonderful Danny Shelton and John Lomacang......

And yes, we got a very entertaining dramatic account of her role in "laying the carpet" .... crawling around taping even as the cameras started rolling ... or something like that .....

And she'll have a whole weekend at a Conference Women's Ministry retreat?!?

Words fail me.

It is three-quarters past pumpkin time....... time to retreat behind the sofa again ..... sofa1.gif........

.............. and deliver us from evil .... amen.gif .............

I am sooooooooo frustrated mad.gif that Brenda, Cinda and Linda are the main speakers at the Carolina women's retreat! You COULDN'T pay me enough money to go and watch them giggle, prance and act like air-heads in front of me for an entire weekend.

PLEASE call the women's ministries director of the Carolina Conference (Debbie Rapp) at 704-596-3200 to BEG her to cancel their engagement (Oct 6-8) at Nosoca Pines, SC. God will provide someone else as a speaker. I know He will provide.

I would also like to add something to the trivial pursuit game. It's not really a story, but always makes me cringe when I see Brenda.

A few years back I saw a wedding picture of her and her current husband and saw what was closer to the "real" Brenda. NOW she has porcelain veneers for teeth, has had her SECOND breast augmentation (from what looked like an "A" cup to a "DD") an "eye lift", multiple tummy tucks, fake fingernails AND fake toenails. Will the REAL Brenda please stand up?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 15 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #79

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Aug 15 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]145302[/snapback]

I would also like to add something to the trivial pursuit game. It's not really a story, but always makes me cringe when I see Brenda.

A few years back I saw a wedding picture of her and her current husband and saw what was closer to the "real" Brenda. NOW she has porcelain veneers for teeth, has had her SECOND breast augmentation (from what looked like an "A" cup to a "DD") an "eye lift", multiple tummy tucks, fake fingernails AND fake toenails. Will the REAL Brenda please stand up?

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Aug 15 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]145302[/snapback]

I am sooooooooo frustrated mad.gif that Brenda, Cinda and Linda are the main speakers at the Carolina women's retreat! You COULDN'T pay me enough money to go and watch them giggle, prance and act like air-heads in front of me for an entire weekend.

PLEASE call the women's ministries director of the Carolina Conference (Debbie Rapp) at 704-596-3200 to BEG her to cancel their engagement (Oct 6-8) at Nosoca Pines, SC. God will provide someone else as a speaker. I know He will provide.

If I were in your conference, I would make that call. yes.gif I know how you feel. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Sapphire
post Aug 15 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #80

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,086

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 15 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]145305[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif
If I were in your conference, I would make that call. yes.gif I know how you feel. yes.gif

Please folks,

Don't let not living in the Carolina Conference stop you from calling the women's ministries leader. There is power in numbers. I don't live in the IL Conference, but I will call about Kay Kuzma as a speaker. I just don't agree with the hidden agenda that I know these female speakers have.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 15 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Aug 15 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]145317[/snapback]

Please folks,

Don't let not living in the Carolina Conference stop you from calling the women's ministries leader. There is power in numbers. I don't live in the IL Conference, but I will call about Kay Kuzma as a speaker. I just don't agree with the hidden agenda that I know these female speakers have.

You make a good point yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 19 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #82

500 + posts
Group Icon

Now that some of the hoopla in the other threads is beginning to die down it is time to resume our game. The next subject is not too difficult to guess, but the information that may be revealed could be surprising to many.

4. At a tender age, when a girl is facing the onslaught of puberty, her mother was removed by a tragic accident in which she was also injured. With no mother to teach her what was appropriate behavior, she was taught it was perfectly acceptable to sleep in the same bed with her father, at a time when she was already developing a feminine figure. He claimed it was only to give her comfort, but why then did he allow her to sleep in his bed clad only in panties and he only in briefs? And when his new girlfriend, whom would become his wife objected to this practice on moral grounds, why did he continue? Later in her life, when she was a young mother why did this practice still occur at times, unbeknownst to her husband?

Perhaps this early behavior could explain the illicit relationships she engaged in during her first two marriages to the same man. And the attitude of her father could explain the reason why the following occurred: when she was caught in the act and it was discovered that the “telephone relationship” had been ongoing for three years, while she was also engaged in a physically adulterous relationship with another man, rather then reprimand her, her father rewarded her with greater promotion of her singing? Meanwhile the 3ABN employee on the other end of the line, a married man, was fired. Are there two types of justice? One for the Shelton family and another for everyone else?

As always, 10 points for naming the individual. Additional points for personal experiences.

+Quote Post
summertime
post Aug 19 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 19 2006, 02:21 PM) [snapback]146302[/snapback]

Now that some of the hoopla in the other threads is beginning to die down it is time to resume our game. The next subject is not too difficult to guess, but the information that may be revealed could be surprising to many.

4. At a tender age, when a girl is facing the onslaught of puberty, her mother was removed by a tragic accident in which she was also injured. With no mother to teach her what was appropriate behavior, she was taught it was perfectly acceptable to sleep in the same bed with her father, at a time when she was already developing a feminine figure. He claimed it was only to give her comfort, but why then did he allow her to sleep in his bed clad only in panties and he only in briefs? And when his new girlfriend, whom would become his wife objected to this practice on moral grounds, why did he continue? Later in her life, when she was a young mother why did this practice still occur at times, unbeknownst to her husband?

Perhaps this early behavior could explain the illicit relationships she engaged in during her first two marriages to the same man. And the attitude of her father could explain the reason why the following occurred: when she was caught in the act and it was discovered that the “telephone relationship” had been ongoing for three years, while she was also engaged in a physically adulterous relationship with another man, rather then reprimand her, her father rewarded her with greater promotion of her singing? Meanwhile the 3ABN employee on the other end of the line, a married man, was fired. Are there two types of justice? One for the Shelton family and another for everyone else?

As always, 10 points for naming the individual. Additional points for personal experiences.

Melody Shelton Mundall Shelton Firestone? Or am I wrong

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 19 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Aug 19 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]146323[/snapback]

It might go more like this (although I am not sure she took the time to do the legal name changes each time there was a change).

Melody Shelton-Mundall-Shelton-Mundall-Shelton-Firestone.

The devil is in the details giggle.gif

p.s. so for exact details, do i get 10pts for each name in her name? for example, 60 pts (if i added it right)

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 19 2006, 03:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 19 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ Aug 19 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]146323[/snapback]

Summertime, 10 pts for the right answer!

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 19 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 19 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]146326[/snapback]

It might go more like this (although I am not sure she took the time to do the legal name changes each time there was a change).

Melody Shelton-Mundall-Shelton-Mundall-Shelton-Firestone.

The devil is in the details giggle.gif

p.s. so for exact details, do i get 10pts for each name in her name? for example, 60 pts (if i added it right)

LOL roflmao.gif Sonshineonme, no you don't get 60 pts! But I will give you 10 pts for the right answer and 10 pts more for the correct history of Melody's name game. That is a total of 20 pts. If you want more, you are going to have to work for it...so, what do you have in your hand (sorry, that is Danny's line), rather what do you know? To receive 60 points, it will have to be new information for the general reading public and absolutely true!

As Sonshineonme has correctly stated, at the tender age of her mid thirties, Melody has been married three time---twice to the same man---divorced twice, has five children from two different husbands, has had a number of affairs and is older than her new step-mother. She is the product of the upbringing of her father, Danny Shelton. It is said that the seed doesn't fall far from the tree, in this case I would say it appears to be accurate.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 19 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #87

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 19 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]146339[/snapback]

LOL roflmao.gif Sonshineonme, no you don't get 60 pts! But I will give you 10 pts for the right answer and 10 pts more for the correct history of Melody's name game. That is a total of 20 pts. If you want more, you are going to have to work for it...so, what do you have in your hand (sorry, that is Danny's line), rather what do you know? To receive 60 points, it will have to be new information for the general reading public and absolutely true!

As Sonshineonme has correctly stated, at the tender age of her mid thirties, Melody has been married three time---twice to the same man---divorced twice, has five children from two different husbands, has had a number of affairs and is older than her new step-mother. She is the product of the upbringing of her father, Danny Shelton. It is said that the seed doesn't fall far from the tree, in this case I would say it appears to be accurate.

well sometimes we are a product of our environment.... i dont know that its fair necessarily to put all her business out there because of whose she is...... we all have made a mistake, or several mistakes that would cause us to wince if our bizness was put out there.... deal with with Mr. Shelton and his behavior since that is how all this got started.... btjm

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 19 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #88

Member No.: 2,016

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 19 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]146339[/snapback]

How many points do I get for letting the whole world know THE WOMAN CAN'T SING?!?!? I wouldn't put her in front of the congregation at my local church to sing even if she met the moral qualifications to appear on the platform, which I'm not sure she does.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Aug 20 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 19 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]146302[/snapback]

Perhaps this early behavior could explain the illicit relationships she engaged in during her first two marriages to the same man. And the attitude of her father could explain the reason why the following occurred: when she was caught in the act and it was discovered that the "telephone relationship" had been ongoing for three years, while she was also engaged in a physically adulterous relationship with another man, rather then reprimand her, her father rewarded her with greater promotion of her singing? Meanwhile the 3ABN employee on the other end of the line, a married man, was fired. Are there two types of justice? One for the Shelton family and another for everyone else?

Is this really true and factual?

Did Danny really do this to her?

How does this person know about all of this?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
inga
post Aug 20 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 19 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]146345[/snapback]

well sometimes we are a product of our environment.... i dont know that its fair necessarily to put all her business out there because of whose she is...... we all have made a mistake, or several mistakes that would cause us to wince if our bizness was put out there.... deal with with Mr. Shelton and his behavior since that is how all this got started.... btjm

We have much reason to sympathize with Melody. Without the specific details Sister shared, I had wondered about the possibilty of an in******s relationship because of other clues. Her behavior pattern appears to be typical of girls who have been molested, judging by the examples I know and by what I've read. It is sad! She needs a lot of healing, but it can't really happen while she is still under the influence of her father. She probably still has no real idea of a normal Father-daughter relationship.

I don't think we need to discuss Melody's failings any further. However, her training/exploitation by her father surely is relevant. And I'm not only thinking of the bedtime exploitation but also the exploitation of using her to draw sympathetic attention from an audience by having her sing immediately after her mother's death. Of course, he says it was her choice , but really now, how much "choice" does such a young girl have in the presence of Danny Shelton.

And I'm wondering even now how much real "choice" she has in traveling with her father.

This post has been edited by inga: Aug 20 2006, 10:58 AM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church