Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10359&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:27:48 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Trust Services Group
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,016

I heard today that 3 ABN eliminated their entire Trust Services Group. Can anyone verify whether this is true?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 9 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #2

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

What exactly was their purpose?
QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 9 2006, 09:54 AM) [snapback]143982[/snapback]

I heard today that 3 ABN eliminated their entire Trust Services Group. Can anyone verify whether this is true?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #3

If you mean what is 3ABN's purpose in eliminating the Trust Services Group, I don't know. If you mean what is the purpose of the Trust Services Group, it is to help people write their wills, presumably leaving some money to 3ABN for providing the service.

Again, I don't know how true the rumor is. I have not had intimate dealings with 3ABN's formal organization for a couple of years now.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 9 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #4

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 9 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]144026[/snapback]

If you mean what is 3ABN's purpose in eliminating the Trust Services Group, I don't know. If you mean what is the purpose of the Trust Services Group, it is to help people write their wills, presumably leaving some money to 3ABN for providing the service.

Again, I don't know how true the rumor is. I have not had intimate dealings with 3ABN's formal organization for a couple of years now.

Although your question is fully legitimate I believe an answer might not come until a little later. We have members on this forum who will be able to give us all the details then. The Linda case is far from the only problem 3ABN is encountering these days. Pray the new leadership of 3ABN will be able to handle everything right. Some Church leaders belive 3ABN will have to be restructured within a month in order to save the Church a lot of problems.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 9 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Johann, has 3ABN assumed new leadership? I see that you also mention things needing to happen within a month or so? Are things continuing to happen now at a much faster pace to bring justice and right?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Aug 9 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #6

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Jvat @ Aug 9 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]144039[/snapback]

Johann, has 3ABN assumed new leadership?

This takes time.

I see that you also mention things needing to happen within a month or so? Are things continuing to happen now at a much faster pace to bring justice and right?

According to information received from top-ranking church leaders, this is what they are working on right now. This is the only way they can save the reputation of the church.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
västergötland
post Aug 9 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 9 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]144046[/snapback]

According to information received from top-ranking church leaders, this is what they are working on right now. This is the only way they can save the reputation of the church.

Both the strength and the weakness of the church is its members. Its kind of sad that the reputation of the SDA would be linked in this way with the reputation of a subgroup within it.

As a sidenote, this among other things picking up speed, it seems that some major changes in the world we know are just waiting to happen soon.

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #8

Johann, do you believe there is a place in the potential new management of 3 ABN for Danny, now that so much has come out on this and other forums?

I just can't get out of my mind the phrase my mother used to say, "There is nothing so powerful as a truth whose time has come."

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 9 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #9

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 9 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]144074[/snapback]

Johann, do you believe there is a place in the potential new management of 3 ABN for Danny, now that so much has come out on this and other forums?

Surely you jest! bangin.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #10

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Jvat @ Aug 9 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]144039[/snapback]

Johann, has 3ABN assumed new leadership? I see that you also mention things needing to happen within a month or so? Are things continuing to happen now at a much faster pace to bring justice and right?

Use your imagination everyone....

QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 9 2006, 05:24 PM) [snapback]144074[/snapback]

[u]Johann, do you believe there is a place in the potential new management of 3 ABN for Danny, now that so much has come out on this and other forums? [/u]
I just can't get out of my mind the phrase my mother used to say, "There is nothing so powerful as a truth whose time has come."

If that is allowed to happen, just think what should be given back to Linda. thankyou.gif

If that is allowed to happen, I hate to think of the proclamations heard from across the church members in the world, including me. boxing.gif bangin.gif

I think maybe we could start a new thread on what will happen if that is allowed. scratchchin.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 9 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]144046[/snapback]

This takes time.

What about the reputation of Linda? Why are they suddenly interested in "saving" 3abn, for the sake of the church, but would allow the crumpy irrisponsible board members, Danny and his groupies to stay when they are the ones responsible in whole for what is happening? They have their one chance to fix this, if they are going to do it, they better do it right, because that is what people are watching to see. I know I am. blink.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 9 2006, 06:57 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #11

That would be an interesting new topic. I wonder how the viewership would change if Danny were ousted (which I think should happen) and Linda were to replace him. I guess I also wander if she would want the job now?

I don't think Linda would want this job back, but if the leadership changes, who knows. Just for you, I am going to ask my wife to ask Linda if she wants her old job back. That is, if those of us on the forum can get her reinstated.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 9 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]144082[/snapback]

That would be an interesting new topic. I wonder how the viewership would change if Danny were ousted (which I think should happen) and Linda were to replace him. I guess I also wander if she would want the job now?

I don't think Linda would want this job back, but if the leadership changes, who knows. Just for you, I am going to ask my wife to ask Linda if she wants her old job back. That is, if those of us on the forum can get her reinstated.

I talk to Linda regularly, we have talked about this before. I will bring it up again.
And I'm fairly certain, she would take it ONLY if the majority of the admin there and leadership there were GONE.
But, we are really thinking hypothetical here....she would do what God told her to do. And I know she has forgiven people, but I don't think she would be able to trust these un-christian people to be her "co-workers" for God. It's a curious thought, isn't it?

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 9 2006, 07:12 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 9 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #13

I agree. My experience is that she certainly is a Godly woman; able to forgive and move on. She certainly wants God's will to be done. And she certainly wants what is best for God's people.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 9 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #14

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 9 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]144083[/snapback]

I talk to Linda regularly, we have talked about this before. I will bring it up again.
And I'm fairly certain, she would take it ONLY if the majority of the admin there and leadership there were GONE.
But, we are really thinking hypothetical here....she would do what God told her to do. And I know she has forgiven people, but I don't think she would be able to trust these un-christian people to be her "co-workers" for God. It's a curious thought, isn't it?

If there were any of "these un-christian people" left around, then the house would not been sufficiently cleaned.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 9 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #15

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 9 2006, 06:39 PM) [snapback]144091[/snapback]

If there were any of "these un-christian people" left around, then the house would not been sufficiently cleaned.

That is what we shall wait to see. scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church