Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10359&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Trust Services Group
beartrap
post Aug 13 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,659

I don't know Brandy well, but I do know her well enough to say that if she appears uncomfortable in public appearances, doesn't say much, and seems to try hiding behind her hair, she is not someone who seeks the limelight, or wants to be seen. Indeed, from my interaction with her, and what I know of her, Brandy is a fine person who, in trying to do the best she can for the futures of herself and her children, has become swept up in something that is far bigger than she can imagine. I will not go into detail, but I will say that she has demonstrated to me in very practical and personal ways that she has a big heart. I feel badly for her that she has fallen into the mess that currently engulfs her, but I would give Brandy a big hug any time, and let her know that I wish her and her children the very best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Aug 13 2006, 09:47 AM
Post #47

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(tall73 @ Aug 12 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]144687[/snapback]

If the allegations regarding molestation in the recent addition to the "televangelist" thread are true, then that is a far more likely cause of this departure than any trust department.

I think if someone with kids had just married someone who was alleged to have been molested they would want a break too.

Or we at least hope so.....

*sigh*

doh.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Aug 13 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #48

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Aug 11 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]144433[/snapback]

She not only say much at all, but if you notice, keeps her head low and turned as if to hide behind her hair. I wonder what she thinks inside....any number of guesses come to my mind, but not knowing what she is really there for, I won't speculate. Woudln't want to do that hear and ruin our great reputation.
As for the big guns, I saw it and i FELT their direct in-you-face approach. They can SAY all they want, but what is really happening behind the scenes is totally different, that I can guarantee. They are going to keep people in the dark, probably forever, and this WILL BE milked for everything it possible can (cash). Danny the victim???? thumbdown.gif Well, that will really get the people upset and on fire! The people that KNOW he is NOT the victim that is....he really shouldn't mess with those people any more - it can get and will ge worse for him if he does that....and in the end, only backfire. I pray people who are being dupped willingly or innocently WAKE UP AND OPEN THEIR EYES doh.gif . Surely the Holy Spirit is trying to reach them through all this! God is merciful and will try to be gentle, but they need to be willing to SEE what is happening too. JMO.

Thank you sonshineonme! Yes, I felt it was a direct -in- your-face approach. Yes, what is happenieng behind the scenes is totally different.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church