Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10422&st=0 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 12:12:44 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Presents "the Battle ..." Don't Miss It, Special program rerun times
watchbird
post Aug 13 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #1

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

From the program guide on the 3ABN Website, http://www.3abn.org/broadcast_schedule.cfm comes this announcement (times are given in Central Standard Time....... adjust appropriately for your own time zone.

3:00 PM 3ABN Today LIVE - 1st Hour --- The Battle Is The Lord's / Danny Shelton *, John Lomacang, Mollie Steinson, Moses Primo, Shelley Quin, Walter Thompson

4:00 PM 3ABN Today LIVE - 2st Hour --- The Battle Is The Lord's / Danny Shelton *, John Lomacang, Mollie Steinson, Moses Primo, Shelley Quin, Walter Thompson

Some interesting things have been reported (and some interesting questions and speculations have been created) about what has been said on this program.

Here is your chance to see for youself ..... and even to make a video or audio tape and/or a transcription. Don't miss it.

Gather round............... snack.gif group.gif
..................................................... TVsnack.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
September
post Aug 13 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

I have a huge favor...we don't get 3ABN since it went off Sky Angel and the speakers on my computer are funky--they work when they want to work...would someone mind taping this program for me and I would pay for it? If so, let me know and I'll PM you.

Thanks!

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 13 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]144786[/snapback]

From the program guide on the 3ABN Website, http://www.3abn.org/broadcast_schedule.cfm comes this announcement (times are given in Central Standard Time....... adjust appropriately for your own time zone.

3:00 PM 3ABN Today LIVE - 1st Hour --- The Battle Is The Lord's / Danny Shelton *, John Lomacang, Mollie Steinson, Moses Primo, Shelley Quin, Walter Thompson

4:00 PM 3ABN Today LIVE - 2st Hour --- The Battle Is The Lord's / Danny Shelton *, John Lomacang, Mollie Steinson, Moses Primo, Shelley Quin, Walter Thompson

Some interesting things have been reported (and some interesting questions and speculations have been created) about what has been said on this program.

Here is your chance to see for youself ..... and even to make a video or audio tape and/or a transcription. Don't miss it.

Gather round............... snack.gif group.gif
..................................................... TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 13 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #3

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

I have a huge favor...we don't get 3ABN since it went off Sky Angel and the speakers on my computer are funky--they work when they want to work...would someone mind taping this program for me and I would pay for it? If so, let me know and I'll PM you.

I don't either but if you go to their web site you can listen to it from there. I have it on in the background right now waiting for the program to start. DUH if I read better I would have seen you said your speakers don't always work right. doh.gif Think I need to go back to bed! Maybe you'll get lucky today & your speakers will work right!!

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Aug 13 2006, 11:45 AM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
September
post Aug 13 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

Okay, I get the stupid award for the day...I think it helps to turn the volume up...the speakers are working! doh.gif I probably shouldn't be left alone with myself today biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 13 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #5

500 + posts
Group Icon

Okay, I get the stupid award for the day...I think it helps to turn the volume up...the speakers are working! doh.gif I probably shouldn't be left alone with myself today

Too funny now I don't feel so alone I'm always doing stupid stuff like that things that make me go doh.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
msraccoon
post Aug 13 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,887

Thanks so much, watchbird, for posting this topic. I will watch via my only option, the internet.

This website is the only way I hear about special programs.

msraccoon

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 13 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #7

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(msraccoon @ Aug 13 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]144797[/snapback]

Thanks so much, watchbird, for posting this topic. I will watch via my only option, the internet.

This website is the only way I hear about special programs.

msraccoon

You're welcome.

I'll be interested in the thoughts of those who watched it. Though I suppose it may take some time for some of us to collect our thoughts enough to share them.

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 13 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

against my better judgement i watched it...
thought i was going to be sick...
but made it through...

snack.gif TVsnack.gif

i think i'm going to go behind the couch until the drama begins.

cloud9.gif sofa1.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Aug 13 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #9

500 + posts
Group Icon

Well IMO it was nothing more than Damage Control. I think its coming at them from all sides & they have to do what they can to get the spotlight off of Danny so lets lay it on those that are Persecuting him! giggle.gif

--------------------
-Erma Bombeck-

(Unknown)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 13 2006, 07:42 PM
Post #10

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

I watched a lot of it - till I got a long distance phone call, but read the "transcript" giggle.gif and learned a great deal. 1st of all, NOTHING is Danny's fault. It's the "persecutors" fault - all of it. This is all about the poor tragedy of poor Danny - the "chosen" one (their words) and if you don't believe and honor the "chosen one" then adversity will come upon you (upon WHO?).

I learned that even if Brandi writes something out on paper, she is still not aloud to read it aloud - it has to be read for her. I'm sorry to say, if she writes something out that is supposedly meaningful, then she should be encouraged to read it to everyone, otherwise she gives the appearance of a frightened child, and she is on stage after all - and that is another question....WHY is she there. If she is not comfortable being out in the eye of all, then why is she? Does she not have a choice? I get very tired of Danny using her as a....a....well, I can't put my finger on it exactly - it just isn't right, whatever it is. Something is very wrong here. uhm.gif

I learned that when you bring out all the big guns to do the fighting for "the chosen" one, the "chosen one" is really the puppeteer pulling strings in front of the world to see. Each one had their own subtlety to add - and some not so subtle. And of course, if you bring out all the "important" people, that is to say indirectly that this is IMPORTANT. Well, duh, you got that right. It's called MILK IT MILK IT MILK IT till you get it into the heads of all the people that you have fooled for so long that "it's all lies - see, how the devil works"....I could continue, but honestly, it makes me sick. And then there is Dr. Thompson, who said nothing more then "yes, ahem, I do what you need" or something to that affect (and that is NO lie) - keeping busy doing what needs to be done - after they discussed how far he came to sit there the whole time - from WI to IL. Whew, long drive! Bless his soul. bop.gif

Alright, this is bringing the carnal nature out in me, and I will tuck it back in now, I have already felt sick enough to share a bucket with all my friends today that felt the same as we "endured" heresy going on in front of us.

I honestly pray that this situation, that is being played out before more then just the SDA church, but all angles in heaven and earth, and other worlds I might add, "stage 3" (abn) is going on and all are wondering, how will God's people respond? What will people learn (finally). What will God use out of all this to really save people, bring them to Him (God that is) and teach us? The Lord wastes nothing. He is saddened I am sure - by the whole darn mess (pardon my kosher cursing). But, like Calvin says, and so many times I could use this when it comes to 3abn/Danny Shelton - "It's all been said before". There are countless stories (examples) in the bible that make 3abn look like a re-run (and I am not talking about the 3abn live today show that is going to replay and replay to make sure the brainwashing gets in deep). If we know our bibles, we can spot the evil around us - those stories are lessons for now and time to come. Lets hope that God saves us all through this mess, and that His will is done.

my pennys worth of thougts... rap.gif

p.s. I am sure glad I have bsda in my life now. (although my husband thinks I am addicted...hmm, maybe so. There are healthy addictions, right?? RIGHT???)

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
tall73
post Aug 13 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 1,732

So is this transcript publicly available?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 13 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #12

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(tall73 @ Aug 13 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]144886[/snapback]

So is this transcript publicly available?

You'll notice my smiley after I said that? There were several of us watching this together, and for the section I missed while on the phone, I was able to go back through what the people I was watching this with said was being said. Make sense? That was the transcript that I was referring to. I did save that 20 page record of what was said among all of us watching, but I don't think I would consider that the type of transcript you are talking of. Now, if someone was able to tape this program, it would be better to watch it as there is nothing like first hand expirience. giggle.gif

p.s. my guess is it will be on again....

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 13 2006, 09:15 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 13 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

i'm upset that i missed the part about him taking a "vacation" "absence" whatever it was that was said

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 13 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #14

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It was slid in there at the very beginning of the second hour. Not really represented like a vacation, but something akin to the "self imposed" leave that Jimmy Swaggart took to reconsecrate and get in touch with what God wants for he and Brandy. He didn't really push it as a vacation, even though he called it that at least once. I think they really wanted people to think of them as vicitms who could not even minister in peace, and had to get away to escape all of these attacks. Maybe even with a little martydom thrown in for distances himself from 3ABN so they will no longer be under attack because of him.

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ Aug 13 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]144890[/snapback]

i'm upset that i missed the part about him taking a "vacation" "absence" whatever it was that was said

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Aug 13 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

I don't watch 3ABN at all so I can honestly say that I won't be seeing this program.
Did he say how long he would be gone....

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Aug 13 2006, 09:51 PM

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 11:12 AM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church