Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10422&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:37:58 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Presents "the Battle ..." Don't Miss It, Special program rerun times
summertime
post Aug 19 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 18 2006, 01:01 AM) [snapback]145884[/snapback]

that is our curse as humans.... every since Eve was deceived by that serpent, we humans are quite gullible, easily duped, readily believing that we can get something for nothing, which is why people continue to get conned out of their money...

Or we hear him say that he was spoken to by God, and that makes us sit up and take notice. Until now---we know better
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 12 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #62

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 14 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]144979[/snapback]

If they wanted to try to compare Danny to someone, they should have used Joseph the husband of Mary...

Remember this (emphasis mine):
Joseph being an honorable man, had JUST cause to call off the marriage because she was pregnant, but he did NOT want to EMBARRASS her so he was going to do it secretly..... while contemplating how he was going to do that, the angel appeared to him in a dream....

Now compare that with what Mr. Shelton did.... While John L is comparing him to Moses, its clear that he cannot even be compared with Joseph, the husband of Mary, earthly father of Jesus... an honorable man...... nuff said....

I reminded the administration of 3ABN of the story of Joseph and appealed to them to treat Linda that way too - right at the beginning. They would not listen, because it seemed like they were forced to follow an agenda - to get rid of Linda at all costs.

Here I am referring to a post that is 4 weeks old. Am I disturbing? Seems like I hear the stillnesss that has settled over BSDA - the stillness before the STORM!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Sep 12 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 12 2006, 02:10 PM) [snapback]151527[/snapback]

I reminded the administration of 3ABN of the story of Joseph and appealed to them to treat Linda that way too - right at the beginning. They would not listen, because it seemed like they were forced to follow an agenda - to get rid of Linda at all costs.

Here I am referring to a post that is 4 weeks old. Am I disturbing? Seems like I hear the stillnesss that has settled over BSDA - the stillness before the STORM!

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

KARBOOM, CRASH, THUNDER

Roll of thunder hear our cries.....

and in the roar of the storm, etc.
Someone in AUTHORITY in the room shouts, ORDER, ORDER in ......

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 13 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

According to a satellite system installer. Sky Angel doesn’t miss 3ABN in their lineup. According to the satellite dish installer, “When the founder of Sky Angel, Robert, passed away recently, his children took over the administration of the satellite ministry.. Robert’s daughter got ‘fed up” with Danny Shelton and his attitudes and “pulled the plug” on 3ABN because it no longer fit their requirements as a Christian Satellite Television Ministry.”

Apparently there have been so many questions about Sky Angel that the installers have been on the phone with technical assistance people at Sky Angel to solve technical problems. Of the 10 or so channels that “went down” on the Sky Angel satellite, only two or three could not be “restored”, one of them being 3ABN.

Whether 3ABN was gone forever from Sky Angel because of technical; problems or because of Danny Shelton’s attitudes is of lesser concern. But it should be of enormous interest to 3ABN that the very satellite system and re-broadcaster that put 3ABN onto the world scene in the very first place, has been taken away from them. 3ABN should consider these circumstances in light of the actions taken by the administrative staff at 3ABN. A good, l o n g look!

Remember that Sky Angel partnered with DISH Network to use the DISH Network satellite receivers and technical support from DISH to make it all happen. Now, of all things, Danny has the nerve to ask us to pressure DISH Network to let 3ABN into the regular DISH Network Programming Lineup. I spoke with Art Sahl about Danny’s proposal. Art was very “kind” in his response when he said that DISH is in “negations” with Sky Angel about the situation. He did not say that it would depend upon the viewer’s requests. 3ABN has been made Sky Angel look bad, so why would DISH want to carry 3ABN when the viewer ship is dropping off, anyway. Why would DISH want 3ABN programming that may eventually cause viewers to drop the premium DISH channels?

Now it is time for 3ABN to look at Danny and his “advisors”, who helped him get into this mess. See if they want more of the same.

Few things have disappointed me as much of the years as seeing what 3ABN has done to itself. It is heartbreaking to see the seeds they have been sowing. Now it’s time for the harvest, a very bitter harvest indeed.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 4 2006, 07:25 AM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

While the latter posts in this thread veered somewhat from the original topic of the thread, since we are currently addressing the information about Alyssa's statement, it seemed a good idea to bump this up to the front page so it will be handier.... both for comment and for reading the history of our previous comments.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 6 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #66

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

This is worth re-reading in light of recent events.

I note with interest several positive comments about Doug Batchelor. I hope they still apply. I have nothing good to say about him until he proves me wrong and cleans house.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:38 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church