Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10489&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:11 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Open Letter To Bsda, This letter was send to me from Barbara Kerr to publish here
Fran
post Feb 3 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #121

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 3 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]174974[/snapback]

Rumors and/or mistakes once again. The glass put out the vision in his eye. He does not have a glass eye. Read carefully.

Was Linda EVER in the good graces of the Shelton family?

No reply needed. I still think the law coming up in Texas is a good law. Let's see what was the penalty in Jesus time?

Now he forgave Mary and told her to go and sin no more. I assume she did just that. I would suggest that your loss of sight in one eye has affected you with a very cloudy vision of sin.

I do not believe my comment about Tommy and Texas is the reason you have chosen not to speak to me! You are afraid of what I have to say about the finances and Linda. Those things you fear like the plague. Rightly so too..

So I will have to talk finances without you. So sorry. It is about time to talk about Linda again. She is a model for all Adventist women. She gives us courage and strength through leading us to Jesus.

All you do is take, take, and take. Enjoy your gloating joy ride for what it is worth tonight for tomorrow tears will come.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 3 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 2 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]174974[/snapback]

Rumors and/or mistakes once again. The glass put out the vision in his eye. He does not have a glass eye. Read carefully.

I am always saddened when someone has an eye put out. My brother lived a very productive life with one eye. I wonder if Danny has ever thought of having a cornea transplant. My son had one and it gave him back his vision.

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Feb 4 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #123

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Ralph @ Feb 3 2007, 04:19 AM) [snapback]174997[/snapback]

I am always saddened when someone has an eye put out. My brother lived a very productive life with one eye. I wonder if Danny has ever thought of having a cornea transplant. My son had one and it gave him back his vision.

I believe he has had one and possibly 2 transplants. the first unsuccesful and the 2nd , maybe, providing a little light and shadow vision.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 6 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #124

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

Here is the previous letter from Barbara Kerr that should be read again. It is a first-person testimony.

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 17 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]145498[/snapback]

For two years now I, Barbara Kerr, have kept silent regarding the happenings surrounding one of my best friends, Linda Shelton. I am one of those ministries referred to in Dr. Abrahamsen’s letter that was affected adversely by the split of the Shelton marriage. June 1st, 2004, all of Linda’s programming was taken off of the air. By default, my ministry seemingly disappeared overnight as we had taped 99% of all of my cooking programs together.

I didn’t know anything was wrong until the first week of May 2004. (I was in Italy the entire month of April and was not available to Linda.) As soon as I heard the rumors that she had “run off” with a Norwegian doctor, I called Linda (she was at 3ABN not in Norway). I jumped in my car the next day with my friend Claudia, and we made the 11-hour drive to West Frankfort, IL. We stayed three days and had an opportunity to visit with both Danny and Linda.

snip......

for the complete letter.... here is the link:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry145498

post edited for length, link provided....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 6 2007, 08:01 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Feb 6 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #125

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 3 2007, 02:01 AM) [snapback]174974[/snapback]

I could care less if the man had a golden eye...but then again...maybe he does.. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Feb 6 2007, 08:01 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Barbara Kerr
post Feb 6 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #126

Member No.: 2,087

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 6 2007, 08:43 AM) [snapback]175755[/snapback]

Here is the previous letter from Barbara Kerr that should be read again. It is a first-person testimony.
for the complete letter.... here is the link:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry145498

post edited for length, link provided....

Thank you Johann, you're a great guy!

Barb

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 6 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Barbara Kerr @ Feb 6 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]175877[/snapback]

Thank you Johann, you're a great guy!

Barb

Thank you Barb, but this is even more true of most of the people posting on this net.

Linda called just a little while ago, telling me a secret that I cannot reveal just now. But again I saw what a great girl she is.

- We want to make sure the Lord is glorified in all of this, she said. I will not make any defense without making a spiritual application.

So this is the message to us all from Linda.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 6 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #128

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

It's about to be on and poppin'!!!
boxing.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Feb 24 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #129

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

Hello All Administrators:

Several people suggested at the time that Barbara's letter entered by Johann should be 'pinned'.
Why is it not pinned? Or was it at one time and then reopened for further commentary by the board contributors?

Jus' wonderin'! scratchchin.gif

JT

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 24 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #130

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(JustTana @ Feb 24 2007, 12:33 PM) [snapback]180386[/snapback]

Hello All Administrators:

Several people suggested at the time that Barbara's letter entered by Johann should be 'pinned'.
Why is it not pinned? Or was it at one time and then reopened for further commentary by the board contributors?

Jus' wonderin'! scratchchin.gif

JT

Topics are pinned and unpinned as we deem them relevant at any particular time. Also, I try to limit the number of pinned topics to four, to leave more space on the first page for current discussion.

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Feb 25 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #131

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 24 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]180437[/snapback]

Topics are pinned and unpinned as we deem them relevant at any particular time. Also, I try to limit the number of pinned topics to four, to leave more space on the first page for current discussion.

Thanks for helping me understand, Boss.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #132

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Feb 6 2007, 08:53 AM) [snapback]175756[/snapback]

I could care less if the man had a golden eye...but then again...maybe he does.. dunno.gif

blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 1 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #133

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 25 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]148062[/snapback]

The right way of handling offenders is through their local church. No one else can discipline a church member, not even the General Conference. Danny Shelton has safeguarded himself by being the unofficial "proprietor", not only of the sanctuary, but of the church pastor and the church board. Officially the church is under the Illinois Conference, but the church is governed by a stron man.

I still have a lot of reading from the past to do here.

bump.gif

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Apr 1 2007, 10:13 AM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Apr 1 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #134

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 51

Okay, I read this thread a long while ago and then just read the posts I had never read since. Folks are really reaching for discussion topics. Who the heck cares if DS has a glass eye or not?? What has that got to do with the price of rice in China?? doh.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 2 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #135

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Johann @ Aug 25 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]148062[/snapback]

The right way of handling offenders is through their local church. No one else can discipline a church member, not even the General Conference. Danny Shelton has safeguarded himself by being the unofficial "proprietor", not only of the sanctuary, but of the church pastor and the church board. Officially the church is under the Illinois Conference, but the church is governed by a stron man.

uhm.gif Who is that "strong" man. And doesn't scripture speak of a strong man somewhere?

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church