Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10489&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:46:07 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Open Letter To Bsda, This letter was send to me from Barbara Kerr to publish here
Guest_software100_*
post Sep 3 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #91

Guests

For give me , but what under the sun are all these administrators and pastors,and Godly men holding
this man up for as if he has done nothing wrong , It makes me sick do they think he is a God , why are our book and bible houses still selling his stuff, and why is he connected with our church, he has become ever thing we are suppoed to dislike. I hope some one high up in our church gets some guts, and tells this thing to leave our door steps, I love the Lord with all my heart, but men like this make me SICK
I say kick him to the curb before he dishonors God anymore then he has, mad.gif
Thank you Barbara for your letter may continue to bless you, you have on stated what most of us knew all along, and may God be with Linda
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Sep 5 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #92

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,934

I'm still learning -- that post was for something else altogether. Sorry!

This post has been edited by JustTana: Sep 5 2006, 08:44 AM

+Quote Post
Fat Burns
post Jan 23 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #93

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,834

QUOTE(msraccoon @ Aug 25 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]148064[/snapback]

Johann: Maybe the RIGHT way to discipline is thru the local church. But is it the ONLY way? Are you saying that the Illinois or General Conference have no teeth without a local church support?

I do like your idea of writing to Voice of Prophecy, etc. I am going to draft a hopefully "effective" letter during the weekend. Got to do what I can.

msraccoon

I like your cat.
I have been thinking about what I could say that would add to this discussion. I appreciate 3ABN.
I believe God is using it in a powerful way. Now having said that, I hate the way Danny and group have treated Linda. I personally have seen the fire of hate in Danny's eye. I told him I was praying for his former son in law and his daughter. The fire came into his eye and he told me he didn't want them to go back together. Then he let loose a a tribual of offensive things to say about his son in law. Even the glass eye looked angry!!!!!!!
By the way when did the grandchildren get the name of Firestone? I thought they were Mundall.
Yes I think writing to the different ministeries might be helpfull. Thank you fro listening Fat Burns

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 23 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #94

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Fat Burns @ Jan 24 2007, 12:54 AM) [snapback]172023[/snapback]

I like your cat.
I have been thinking about what I could say that would add to this discussion. I appreciate 3ABN.
I believe God is using it in a powerful way. Now having said that, I hate the way Danny and group have treated Linda. I personally have seen the fire of hate in Danny's eye. I told him I was praying for his former son in law and his daughter. The fire came into his eye and he told me he didn't want them to go back together. Then he let loose a a tribual of offensive things to say about his son in law. Even the glass eye looked angry!!!!!!!
By the way when did the grandchildren get the name of Firestone? I thought they were Mundall.
Yes I think writing to the different ministeries might be helpfull. Thank you fro listening Fat Burns

Welcome, Fat Burns. We pray God will cleanse the powerful tool and make it more effective in proclaiming His Truth to the world!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Fat Burns
post Jan 23 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #95

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,834

I didn't thank Barbara for her courage. I have wondered for a long time what had happenesto her. Thank you Barbara.
When I said God was using 3ABN, I was thinking of David and how he treated Bathsheba's husband . I think this went on for at least a couple years before God sent a prophet to set him straight. David recognized his error and agonized before God for forgiveness. I know HE is going to take care of this problem also in HIS time. I don't want to see 3ABN lost. I just want to see it straightened out.

Thank you again for listening Fat Burns

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jan 23 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #96

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Fat Burns @ Jan 23 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]172023[/snapback]

They did NOT get the name of Firestone. That was another lie told by 3ABN to the world. furious.gif Their name is Mundall, and that is what it will stay!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 23 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #97

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jan 23 2007, 06:24 PM) [snapback]172036[/snapback]

They did NOT get the name of Firestone. That was another lie told by 3ABN to the world. furious.gif Their name is Mundall, and that is what it will stay!

Bless your heart - you're right smack in the middle of this mess whether you want to be or not. Can't you write a book??? Please know that my heart goes out to you.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 23 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #98

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Fat Burns @ Jan 23 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]172023[/snapback]

I like your cat.

Welcome Fat Burns! Who has an angry glass eye?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 23 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #99

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 23 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]172040[/snapback]

Bless your heart - you're right smack in the middle of this mess whether you want to be or not. Can't you write a book??? Please know that my heart goes out to you.

Remember that books are written after the story has reached a climax, a resolution, and an end point. Participants can keep diarys... but they cannot write books until there is closure on the story. Not even the beginnings of a story can be told until the writer is able to look at it from the perspective of its ending.

Patience people. There will come a time for the retrospectives. Until then.... there must be enough said to warn those who need to be warned.... but not enough to further wound the victims, the innocents, and "the walking wounded... whose wounds are not on view".

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 23 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #100

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jan 24 2007, 02:24 AM) [snapback]172036[/snapback]

When you start telling lies it can be hard to stop telling lies. Only TRUTH will make you free!!!

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 31 2007, 10:27 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Jan 29 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 23 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]172051[/snapback]

Welcome Fat Burns! Who has an angry glass eye?

Howdy and welcome(1).gif Fat Burns

Angry glass eye?! Who is that again?

JT

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 31 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #102

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(JustTana @ Jan 29 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]173804[/snapback]

Howdy and welcome(1).gif Fat Burns

Angry glass eye?! Who is that again?

JT

Fat Burns seemed to indicate that Danny Shelton has a glass eye in a post up a little ways.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 31 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #103

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 31 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]174266[/snapback]

Fat Burns seemed to indicate that Danny Shelton has a glass eye in a post up a little ways.

PB

I believe that he is blind in one eye, but he doesn't have a glass eye that I know of.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 31 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 31 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]174271[/snapback]

I believe that he is blind in one eye, but he doesn't have a glass eye that I know of.

Thanks for the clarification, HOTY!

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 31 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #105

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 31 2007, 09:14 PM) [snapback]174271[/snapback]

So, he is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other? I'm kind of blind in one eye and sometimes can't see out of the other one either. Mine is a choice issue, I choose what my good eye sees.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church