Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10489&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Open Letter To Bsda, This letter was send to me from Barbara Kerr to publish here
Brennen
post Aug 16 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #16

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,874

Thank you Barbara for you inspiring letter and support for Linda Shelton. I to stand beside her. Danny Shelton shared his negative attitude on television, right before the entire world. I pray that one day he would no longer be on the front set of 3ABN. The format must change. It will be best the he is removed and the face of 3ABN is changed. It would really be wonderful for Linda to be the president. She has such a sweet, gracious and genuine spirit. I would like to see 3ABN become a true partner with Hope TV and the Adventist Church. "What a day that will be." [Brennen]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 16 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

Barb,
You did it! Girl. Good for you and good for Linda and good for all of us. A first-hand account, and "eye witness" who will stand up and be counted for truth.

We expect that your phone will ring from "TC1", "the so-clalled chosen one", before very long. Let us know, OK?

God bless you. And perhaps more will come forward now. You have set a good example of courage and of great spirit.

Thanks so much Clay! This is long overdue!
Again Barb's contact information is:

tasteofhealth@hotmail.com
is this right?

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Aug 17 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(calvin @ Aug 16 2006, 05:42 PM) [snapback]145498[/snapback]

...it was so incredibly confusing those first few months listening to both Danny and Linda talk about their “problem”. Each person was emphatic that the other person was lying. At this time, both Dan and Linda had credibility with me even though Linda and I were actually close friends. It would give me a headache just trying to sort out what each one had verbalized.

Thanks Barbara for sharing this letter with us. I doubt that I can even imagine the stress that you went through. There is healing in writing things down and sharing them with those who care. You have been so brave. May God bless in your future plans.

+Quote Post
Jvat
post Aug 17 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 514

Thank you, Barbara. Just remember that "No weapon formed against you shall prosper"; "God is on your side, do not fear what man shall do unto you". I am praying for you. Stay strong in Jesus!

+Quote Post
Denny
post Aug 17 2006, 04:54 AM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Thank you Barbara for your bravery and honesty, may God continue to bless your ministry. Hope this letter opens up the eyes of those who have the power to do something about this man. But I fear that $$$$ has more influence than the Holy Spirt with some of our leaders..

I continue to see a fan and gastro by products in my crystall ball...... sad.gif

This post has been edited by Denny: Aug 17 2006, 04:54 AM

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #21

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

agreed Denny.... but you know for those who don't believe, nothing will sway them...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
inga
post Aug 17 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Barbara, thank you for all you've shared here -- particularly your personal testimony. This kind of testimony from someone willing to stand up and speak in her own identity carries a lot more weight than anonymous postings..

May God bless you and your ministry, and may He be your shield against all those who would harm you.

Blessings,
Inge Anderson

+Quote Post
inga
post Aug 17 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

Barbara, thank you for all you've shared here -- particularly your personal testimony. This kind of testimony from someone willing to stand up and speak in her own identity carries a lot more weight than anonymous postings..

May God bless you and your ministry, and may He be your shield against all those who would harm you.

Blessings,
Inge Anderson

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I know we might be tiptoeing around a certain allegation in this letter, but just let me say that this new info places Mr. Shelton in the bedroom of someone other than his wife and exhibiting inappropriate behavior for a man his age.... and to think he has the unmitigated gall to accuse someone of spiritual adultery...

--------------------

+Quote Post
justme
post Aug 17 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 17 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]145700[/snapback]

I know we might be tiptoeing around a certain allegation in this letter, but just let me say that this new info places Mr. Shelton in the bedroom of someone other than his wife and exhibiting inappropriate behavior for a man his age.... and to think he has the unmitigated gall to accuse someone of spiritual adultery...

If he's so good at making up new terminology perhaps he can relate to a term for what he has been doing to Linda. How about "spitirual murder". he has done nearly all he can to destroy her.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 17 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 17 2006, 04:07 PM) [snapback]145706[/snapback]

If he's so good at making up new terminology perhaps he can relate to a term for what he has been doing to Linda. How about "spitirual murder". he has done nearly all he can to destroy her.

true... however we do have a term for his actions in that bedroom that was not his... its called molestation.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 17 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(justme @ Aug 17 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]145706[/snapback]

The term has been around a long time:

"Character assassination"

The church should immediately pick Linda up and use her obvious
gifts. What a LADY !!!!

+Quote Post
Spike
post Aug 17 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 1,880

QUOTE(Clay @ Aug 17 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]145700[/snapback]

Amen

+Quote Post
MsHoly1
post Aug 17 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #29

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 44

QUOTE(princessdi @ Aug 16 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]145512[/snapback]

Ya'think?!!!! I hope folks is trying to repent, otherwise they are going to be some crispy critters........My Lerd!!!! (Thanks Re', wothout you we wouldn't know what to say to this mess!) LOL!!!

rofl1.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
no_cults
post Aug 17 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,322

QUOTE(Spike @ Aug 17 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]145775[/snapback]

Amen

Please help spread the word...

Danny will be in Dallas this week-end. Friday, there
will be a panel discussion.

Can anyone think of any questions that "might" make
it past the screeners? Gotta be some real softball
questions that also have some punch.

===================================

Join us for a LIVE 3ABN Broadcast!!

*** 7:00p.m. CT - FRIDAY, 8/18/06 ***

Dallas First Church of Seventh-day Adventists
4009 North Central Expy (I-75)
Dallas, Texas 75204
(west side of expressway, between Fitzhugh and Haskell)

Everyone is invited to come and be a part of the congregation/studio audience, as 3ABN broadcasts the program from the Dallas First Church!! This program will be uplinked around the world on 3ABN, which is the second largest religious network in the world!

In addition to thrilling music, there will be a question and answer panel with Shelley Quinn, Kenneth Cox, Mike Tucker, Bill Kilgore, John Lomacang and Dallas First Church Pastor James Gilley. Danny Shelton will read the questions turned in by the studio audience. The Friday night program begins at 7 p.m. and closes at 9 p.m.

More LIVE 3ABN Broadcasts the next day!!

Everyone is also invited to join us the next morning, as 3ABN broadcasts Dallas First's "7th Sabbath" program.

9:30 a.m. CT - Sabbath School with Shelly Quinn

11:00 a.m. CT - Worship Service by Danny Shelton and members of the 3ABN Family

1:30 p.m. CT - Presentation by guest speaker, Kenneth Cox *

2:30–4:00 p.m. CT - A special program by Danny Shelton and team

* All except the 1:30 p.m. program are televised on 3ABN (CT).

A free lunch is provided (haystacks)—and all are invited!

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church