Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10551&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:55:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A different view of 3abn, Fitzhume's postion.....
Lucyladye
post Aug 19 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,018

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]146370[/snapback]

Have you all been doing this? Umm, let me think.

NO.

I see a man victimized who is probably innocent and largely free of blame. Sundry accusations, albeit ever so colorful, do not a villian make.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like what happened to Linda!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jewel50
post Aug 19 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,871

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]146375[/snapback]

We do not appoint. God appoints. It is not ours to question His lead, is it.

Why can't we all just work together for the better good of all. Even if guilty of all said, he is still the appointed face of adventism, is he not.

I am shocked at what has been just wrote here. You, whoever you are, need to do some hard soul searching. To actually say that even if Danny is guilty of all said he needs to be left alone. Did you really say that? Some of those things lean toward crimanal acts and YOU think that even if they are true he should not be touched?

For the life of me I cannot understand why there are people who say he is the face of Adventism. No he is not.

I am inclined to think that you are and maybe that other person that all of a sudden just popped up after Barbara Kerr's letter, are on the payroll of 3ABN in someway or are very very very close to those involved in the coverup.

Your saying even if he is guilty makes me want to throw up.

+Quote Post
Lucyladye
post Aug 19 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Why can't we all just work together for the better good of all. Even if guilty of all said, he is still the appointed face of adventism, is he not.

You seem to forget Satan has his agencies out there too.....disguised as the appointed face of Adventism.....in fact, he has them in all phases of ministry.....and I might add...sitting on Boards and high positions. yes.gif

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 19 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,016

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]146370[/snapback]

Have you all been doing this? Umm, let me think.

NO.

I see a man victimized who is probably innocent and largely free of blame. Sundry accusations, albeit ever so colorful, do not a villian make.

I love and respect those who EARN it. Danny is not looking for RESPECT or LOVE, or anything like that. He is looking for POWER.

+Quote Post
Lucyladye
post Aug 19 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

AMEN Brother Bill!

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 19 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #21

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]146375[/snapback]

God also brings people DOWN when they do not honor Him.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 19 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Lucyladye @ Aug 19 2006, 05:41 PM) [snapback]146346[/snapback]

oops.gif Sorry....I mis-spoke.....there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity....

Ignorance is correctable...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]146375[/snapback]

No, he is not. The appointed face of Adventism remains a little old lady who died in 1915...which is problematic in it's own right... and last I checked her last name wasn't "Shelton". If guilty of all said, he should be incarcerated... and as for working "together for the better good of all" you havent shown how allowing one man to exercise his megalomania and line his pockets like a latter day Hophni and Phineas is "for the better good of all".

That dog wont hunt, buddy. Not now; not ever.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
BrotherBill
post Aug 19 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(Lucyladye @ Aug 19 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]146406[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like what happened to Linda!

Exactly, in my opinion, Danny lost his authority to be the "appointed face of Adventism" when he merciliessly through his WIFE to the WOLVES, then LIED about the details to the WORLD.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 19 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Excuse me? doh.gif Did God tell you this? Or was it Mollie? dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Aug 19 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(BrotherBill @ Aug 19 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]146440[/snapback]

Exactly, in my opinion, Danny lost his authority to be the "appointed face of Adventism" when he merciliessly through his WIFE to the WOLVES, then LIED about the details to the WORLD.

Danny never had the authority to be the appointed face of Adventism. Ever.

Cant lose what you never had. The declarations from one's delusions of adequacy and then the affirmation of sycophants and bootlickers are irrelevant to those of us who live in the real world.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Chez
post Aug 19 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(steffan @ Aug 19 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]146296[/snapback]

Hmm... So you wait till there's 4 montly payments left for Linda and then start the business of serious slander.
>For two years now I, Barbara Kerr, have kept silent regarding the happenings surrounding...

It seems that only you and "sister" seem to have the inside scoop on the secret things. And God has now chosen you and "sister" to reveal it?
>I have kept my mouth shut to the public about the things that I have known for the past two years because I knew that God would reveal every secret thing in its time.

Not according to Dr. Kuzma, who I'd trust a lot more than what you and your "sister" say.
>It was also clear early on that Linda had a receptive spirit to being counseled

Spoken like a true Christian!
>I did change my prayers the day that email arrived in my inbox. My prayer became, “Lord, scatter Danny Shelton and his family like chaff in the wind.

Amazing! This is more than indiscretion, it's outright immoral! And you make this statement in this rather obscure posting instead of publicising it as it should be?
>That particular day I wanted answers about his relationship with his step-daughter Alyssa.

Really? Read what you wrote.
>I’m not angry with Danny anymore when he attacks me. I don’t hate him.

Ever since my wife expressed some doubt about the "adultery" of Linda, I've been reading all possible information to find out what is the truth.

Here's the truth I found. Every Linda Shelton supporter makes outrageous and slander-filled claims. Ok, let me restate it. Every Linda Shelton supporter writes in a way that is slanted to slander and sleaze.
None of Danny Shelton's (or 3ABN's) supporters make corresponding claims and, in fact, seem to go out of their way to not make anything sound sleazy or slanderous.

My conclusion?
I think Linda Shelton is a two-faced liar who writes so sweetly of wanting to support the 3ABN ministry and being its biggest prayer warrior and yet, at the same time, encourages so-called friends like Barbara Kerr writing these trash filled postings.

And yes, my name and email is out there. I don't hide like "sister" does.

Where have you been? You apparently don't watch 3ABN. Danny has slandered Linda's name before many of us knew what was going on. Have you been staying at the Space Station for the last two years? We've heard more slander against Linda from Danny and his camp than from Linda and people who know her. In addition, Danny has sabotaged or tried to sabotage the careers of anyone who disagrees with him. Have you heard that from Linda's supporters? It appears that Danny got rid of Linda to marry another woman. Has Linda remarried? What I hear is that she has no plans to remarry, but your boy, Danny, got remarried. My students would probably not agree with your analysis of the guilty one. The truth speaks for itself. Your boy is guilty. No matter how much lye soap that he uses, his character is smelling up the place. My sense of smell is excellent.

Chez

P.S. It is my perogative to give my full name and/or my nickname on this forum!

+Quote Post
J. Fitzhume
post Aug 19 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,128

QUOTE(Jewel50 @ Aug 19 2006, 05:39 PM) [snapback]146408[/snapback]

I am shocked at what has been just wrote here. You, whoever you are, need to do some hard soul searching. To actually say that even if Danny is guilty of all said he needs to be left alone. Did you really say that? Some of those things lean toward crimanal acts and YOU think that even if they are true he should not be touched?

For the life of me I cannot understand why there are people who say he is the face of Adventism. No he is not.

I am inclined to think that you are and maybe that other person that all of a sudden just popped up after Barbara Kerr's letter, are on the payroll of 3ABN in someway or are very very very close to those involved in the coverup.

Your saying even if he is guilty makes me want to throw up.

Even if he is guilty, he is the face of adventism. When a person from the remote villiage of Africa tunes in to 3ABN he sees Mr. Shelton - The face of adventism. He does not see you, me or the local pastor. He does not see the conference president. He sees a face that is synonomous with our organization from a media that reaches more people in a week than all of the other ministries combined do in a year. The same scenario is true with at least 120 other countries worldwide.

This is just the fact of the matter. And since no one is perfect, we need to just work with what we have and realize that he needs our support and understanding. Since he felt the need to put away his wife, that is unfortunate and perhaps none of our business. Nonetheless, he is suffering daily with the responsibilities of his ministry. Why not unify and support our dear brother, Danny.

His ex-wife is being used of God as well, and that is the beauty of how God works all things together for His greater good. Don't you agree?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Aug 19 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]146457[/snapback]

Even if he is guilty, he is the face of adventism. When a person from the remote villiage of Africa tunes in to 3ABN he sees Mr. Shelton - The face of adventism. He does not see you, me or the local pastor. He does not see the conference president. He sees a face that is synonomous with our organization from a media that reaches more people in a week than all of the other ministries combined do in a year. The same scenario is true with at least 120 other countries worldwide.

This is just the fact of the matter. And since no one is perfect, we need to just work with what we have and realize that he needs our support and understanding. Since he felt the need to put away his wife, that is unfortunate and perhaps none of our business. Nonetheless, he is suffering daily with the responsibilities of his ministry. Why not unify and support our dear brother, Danny.

His ex-wife is being used of God as well, and that is the beauty of how God works all things together for His greater good. Don't you agree?

a remote village in Africa? has satellite t.v. you say? So let me get this straight, some folks are in a remote village in Africa watching 3abn on satellite t.v..... yeah okay..... and I suppose they are sipping mint julips......

IPB Image

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Aug 19 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]146457[/snapback]

So to you, the ends justify the means? To you, all sin is excusable if it is made up for by "good works"? PLEEEZE! Anytime these people in remote parts of the world can tune in to see SOMEONE ELSE TOO and have the same blessing, and probably more of one, because it will be from someone that has the LOVE of Jesus in their hearts, which means that behind the scenes, he is treating people, HIS WIFE, FAMILY, you name it, LIKE A CHRISTIAN MAN SHOULD - and if it was a women, the same in her case. You are pushing buttons, for your sake I hope - to hear the COMMON SENSE come back to you like a mirror that you need in order to see the error in your thinking (rationalizing, that is).

And for the record, Danny did NOT put away his wife - he crucified her. Jesus NEVER treated people this way. EVER. no.gif

One more thing....which board member/payee will be next to come here to BSDA and sing this sorry sad delusional tune? "NEXT PLEASE".

No, another thing...your words
"Even if he is guilty, he is the face of adventism" caught my eye - you are seeing the real problem now, and you are trying to justify it. He is not the face of adventism. All of us are. Anyone who carries the name of Jesus reflect Jesus. I am a christian. I am not an SDA first. Danny should be a christian, that is what matters. No one gets much from him, it's the programs. Would you like to take a pole on that? Stop making excuses. It's over. No more of the craziness. Truth will prevail in spite of this continued cover up. God operates on truth - not on games or coverups, and He certainly doesn't need Dan or 3abn to get HIS everlasting gospel out to the farest reaches of this planet. Stop drinking that koolaid of yours. It's making you see crosseyed.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Aug 19 2006, 10:04 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Aug 19 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]146348[/snapback]

Dear Friends,

From my keen observations and discoveries regarding the atrocities and misunderstandings pertaining to our dear 3ABN, let me remind you all that God requires us to respect authority. It may be true the our dear brother may have made some misguided choices in some regards, and certainly may not be perfect in all respects; however, he is the appointed spokesman for the Face of Adventism, and much good has been accomplished thoughout the world.

We need not naysay those who feed the truth to hungry souls through the miracle of modern technology.

Just remember, after all is said and done, much is said and little done.

It is not easy to have such a grave responsibility as a spokesperson for such a respected ministry as 3ABN; however, let us appreciate, love, restore, respect and support those who are battling for souls.

You should ALWAYS respect authority?? I don't think so! And unless you've been in a situation where authority has been misused, you have no idea what you are saying... that would be like telling all the children out there that get molested by their parents that they should just lay there and do what they say, because they are the authority and need to be obeyed. I'm sorry, but that is ludicrous.

QUOTE(J. Fitzhume @ Aug 19 2006, 11:43 PM) [snapback]146457[/snapback]

If he is guilty, he needs to be pay for his crimes... even if he repents, his actions have consequences... that is something that we are taught even as little kids...
for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... repenting and asking forgiveness from God isn't a get out of jail free card... sometimes our sins have real live repercussions, that have to be paid.
And although you don't have to agree that he is guilty, or even think it's possible... the facts are all out on the table. Open your eyes and read.
Would you honestly want someone who had commited these things representing you?? I know I don't!!

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church