Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10686&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:58 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lynch Mob
sonshineonme
post Feb 3 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 3 2007, 08:29 PM) [snapback]175179[/snapback]

I ain't asking. I'm stating with boldness.... TOMMY SHELTON HAD SEX WITH A CHILD (and since it was proven that he did...)HE IS A MOLESTER AND ONE WHO COMMITTED SEXUAL ASSAULT ON A CHILD.

Now.

Again I ask...since you popped in EyeWitness - Would you allow Tommy Shelton to babysit your children w/o supervision? With supervision? On an "overnight" sleepover?

BTW: IF Tommy Shelton was ever on 3ABN Television - before a camera.... EVER. He IS IN FACT A PUBLIC FIGURE.

He is a public figure. And what difference does that make on God's green earth? Get a grip, would you?

You are simply amazing. Keep living in that world...you are about to learn a few things the VERY hard way.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 3 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 3 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]175179[/snapback]

I ain't asking. I'm stating with boldness.... TOMMY SHELTON HAD SEX WITH A CHILD (and since it was proven that he did...)HE IS A MOLESTER AND ONE WHO COMMITTED SEXUAL ASSAULT ON A CHILD.

Now.

Again I ask...since you popped in EyeWitness - Would you allow Tommy Shelton to babysit your children w/o supervision? With supervision? On an "overnight" sleepover?

BTW: IF Tommy Shelton was ever on 3ABN Television - before a camera.... EVER. He IS IN FACT A PUBLIC FIGURE.

You know your really brave or foolish, as observer said in a round about way. . . . you better have the stomach for the court system and the deep pockets as well. Cause if you don't know, what you say you know, well. Ta Ta spoton.gif

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 3 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #18

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I really don't want the whole saga to come back and bite anyone - (EyeWitness and the gang) - but because it's out there now...and the karma thang...or for those of you who don't know it...the blind leading the blind thang....

....it may visit your household and soon. Stay prayed up EyeWitness. I wonder how it will affect/effect you when one of your little loved ones is hurt in the same fashion.....

My LORD have Mercy!
sadwalk.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 3 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 3 2007, 10:37 PM) [snapback]175183[/snapback]

I really don't want the whole saga to come back and bite anyone - (EyeWitness and the gang) - but because it's out there now...and the karma thang...or for those of you who don't know it...the blind leading the blind thang....

....it may visit your household and soon. Stay prayed up EyeWitness. I wonder how it will affect/effect you "when" one of your little loved ones is hurt in the same fashion.....

My LORD have Mercy!
sadwalk.gif

So who and what may be visting my household and soon? Please tell me what you are talking about here! So um are you saying my little loved ones are in some sort of danger? WHEN! Talk to me.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 3 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 3 2007, 10:16 PM) [snapback]175177[/snapback]

SUE SCHEFF WINS $11.3 MILLION FOR INTERNET DEFAMATION

eye witness,

Notice the following:

" 'The punitive damages speak volumes,' says Scheff, 'it was set to punish the defendant for what she did to my children and me. Just because you don’t like someone or what they do, it does not give you carte blanche to post false statements about a person on the internet.' " http://www.caica.org/NEWS%20Internet%20def...%2010-12-06.htm

Would you be so kind as to clearly state what statements about the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations or about Danny's handling of those allegations is definitely false? From what I can tell, if it isn't false, there may not be a problem.

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 3 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

Eye Witness,

Was there some point to all that stuff you posted, because I'm telling you, if it was an attempt to shut me up it failed miserably. I stand by every word I have posted here. Until you know what you're talking about, it would be best to stay out of this.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 3 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #22

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 4 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]175182[/snapback]

You know your really brave or foolish, as observer said in a round about way. . . . you better have the stomach for the court system and the deep pockets as well. Cause if you don't know, what you say you know, well. Ta Ta spoton.gif

I am brave because I serve the LORD. I know that I have done nothing wrong. Tommy Shelton molested children. That is it point blank. I have a stomach for the court system. I have time. I don't have deep pockets...as anyone can sue me and not get a dime if (BIG IF) I lose....however -

I WILL NOT LOSE!

Why?

Because GOD is on my side.

I work with children that have been molested and actually wet their pants when the toilet flushes because it reminds them of their attack. I know what people have to go through as adults from my own attack.... Oh you better believe EyeWitness I am brave...brave because JESUS went before me and handled it all quite well. He gives me strength. He gives me courage to come on this board and keep reiterating that it's about children, it's about ministry, it's about trust.

Actually I wish someone would try to sue me for what I have said on this board. Why? For the time they waste, the name draggin' mess they would like to do, and the issues that would come out. My college loans and my next degree will be PAID IN FULL!

As for my comment about your household below....
QUOTE(eye witness @ Feb 4 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]175184[/snapback]

So who and what may be visting my household and soon? Please tell me what you are talking about here! So um are you saying my little loved ones are in some sort of danger? WHEN! Talk to me.

I'm saying that when you "defend" someone.... and refuse to see the "light" - that the exact same "defense" that you are putting up for someone else may need to be put up in your own home. Children get molested when the parents/acting parental unit/relatives/friends have their guard down, the children are groomed, and a trust is set with the victim/victim's family. It may not be Tommy, it may not be this year; but it will happen to someone in your family. Not just because of the "karma"/spirit of mess you keep putting out - but because of statistics.... 1 in 3 girls; 2 in 5 boys.

Now.

Can you help your little loved ones?

Sure.

You can open your eyes....then again. Some are blind because they want to be. I pray that it doesn't happen to your family - but you are putting out a spirit of mess...therefore mess will boomerrang back at you.

I will pray for you and yours.

Let me make sure it is perfectly understood.....
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 01:17 AM) [snapback]175188[/snapback]

Actually I wish someone would try to sue me for what I have said on this board. Why? For the time they waste, the name draggin' mess they would like to do, and the issues that would come out. My college loans and my next degree will be PAID IN FULL!

dry.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 3 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 3 2007, 09:14 PM) [snapback]175187[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

Was there some point to all that stuff you posted, because I'm telling you, if it was an attempt to shut me up it failed miserably. I stand by every word I have posted here. Until you know what you're talking about, it would be best to stay out of this.

You go Duane! We are with you - and we all know, these days NO ONE stands still for this stuff anymore. This is the wrong time in this worlds history to be a pedifile/molestor. WRONG TIME. You have millions of people with you. Actually, what they don't see is it will make others so mad, it will give them that last bit of courage to come forth as well.

There are people that when they get ahold of this, see the intimidation process and places it is carried out, will have more then a hay day, but will be on doorsteps of those who stood in the way of justice on this issue, and they will wish they had not been protecting those that have committed these criminal offenses, especially these kind. Let them say all the garbage they want to you - it won't change anything, and it will only make it worse for them. So, let them go at it! It's their necks.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 3 2007, 11:22 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Feb 3 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #24

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

dry.gif ...and again for good measure....
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]175188[/snapback]

dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 3 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 3 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]175189[/snapback]

You go Duane! We are with you - and we all know, these days NO ONE stands still for this stuff anymore. This is the wrong time in this worlds history to be a pedifile/molestor. WRONG TIME. You have millions of people with you. Actually, what they don't see is it will make others so mad, it will give them that last bit of courage to come forth as well.

There are people that when they get ahold of this, see the intimidation process and places it is carried out, will have more then a hay day, but will be on doorsteps of those who stood in the way of justice on this issue, and they will wish they had not been protecting those that have committed these criminal offenses, especially these kind. Let them say all the garbage they want to you - it won't change anything, and it will only make it worse for them. So, let them go at it! It's their necks.

Not only that, but it will get really ugly if any of my friends or family get threatening calls or letters as well. The intimidation DOES NOT WORK anymore.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 3 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Feb 4 2007, 07:19 AM) [snapback]175188[/snapback]

I am brave because I serve the LORD. I know that I have done nothing wrong. Tommy Shelton molested children. That is it point blank. I have a stomach for the court system. I have time. I don't have deep pockets...as anyone can sue me and not get a dime if (BIG IF) I lose....however -

I WILL NOT LOSE!

Why?

Because GOD is on my side.

I work with children that have been molested and actually wet their pants when the toilet flushes because it reminds them of their attack. I know what people have to go through as adults from my own attack.... Oh you better believe EyeWitness I am brave...brave because JESUS went before me and handled it all quite well. He gives me strength. He gives me courage to come on this board and keep reiterating that it's about children, it's about ministry, it's about trust.

As for my comment about your household below....

I'm saying that when you "defend" someone.... and refuse to see the "light" - that the exact same "defense" that you are putting up for someone else may need to be put up in your own home. Children get molested when the parents/acting parental unit/relatives/friends have their guard down, the children are groomed, and a trust is set with the victim/victim's family. It may not be Tommy, it may not be this year; but it will happen to someone in your family. Not just because of the "karma"/spirit of mess you keep putting out - but because of statistics.... 1 in 3 girls; 2 in 5 boys.

Now.

Can you help your little loved ones?

Sure.

You can open your eyes....then again. Some are blind because they want to be. I pray that it doesn't happen to your family - but you are putting out a spirit of mess...therefore mess will boomerrang back at you.

I will pray for you and yours.

Let me make sure it is perfectly understood.....

dry.gif

It takes Christian courage to make a statement like yours! And this is just what we need in these days when Satan is gaining control of the minds and actions of the whole world, including Christian people who are defending such actions against children.

I pray the Holy Spirit may open the eyes of such people as "Bystander" and "eye witness" that they may realize how Satan is using their talents that Jesus will lose in the final events of "The Great Controversy"!

If the church of God is not to proclaim a message of abstaining from evil, who is?

How deceptful it is to tell the world that you are proclaiming the message of the three angels with all the doctrines attached to this message, but then state in actions and words that it is all right to molest children, to lie and cheat, as long as you have the message of those three angels.

O God, have mercy!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 4 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 3 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]175192[/snapback]

Not only that, but it will get really ugly if any of my friends or family get threatening calls or letters as well. The intimidation DOES NOT WORK anymore.

Duane:

Lawyers whom I know would not advice a client to actually file a lawsuit against you, as they would not believe it to be in the best interests of their client to ask a jury to award their client either real or punitive damages. They would likely tell their client that a jury would likely be sympathetic to you, and find in your favor.

AGAIN: I am neither a licensed attorney, nor an expert in the law. I am not providing legal advice in this post, and anyone needing legal advice should seek the advice of a licensed and competent attorney.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 4 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 4 2007, 05:15 AM) [snapback]175221[/snapback]

Duane:

Lawyers whom I know would not advice a client to actually file a lawsuit against you, as they would not believe it to be in the best interests of their client to ask a jury to award their client either real or punitive damages. They would likely tell their client that a jury would likely be sympathetic to you, and find in your favor.

AGAIN: I am neither a licensed attorney, nor an expert in the law. I am not providing legal advice in this post, and anyone needing legal advice should seek the advice of a licensed and competent attorney.

Greg; How on earth did we get from there to here?

With all these threats, flexing of muscles, and the, "My Daddy can beat up Your Daddy" going around. We need to lighten up man! We need SMAN!

Here's one that will make lawyers laugh or get mad.

"What do you have when you get 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?"

Answer: "A Good Start!"

OK, OK! I'm and accountant, so to be fair I will share something from SMAN that I still get a kick out of, and it makes me laugh every time I read it. In fact, I have shared it with my accounting friends!

A businessman was interviewing applicants for the position of Divisional Manager. He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job. He asked each applicant the question, "What is two and two?"

1. The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "twenty-two."

2. The second applicant was an engineer. He pulled out a calculator and showed the answer to be between 3.999999 and 4.000001.

3. The next person was a lawyer. He stated that in the case of Jenkins v. Commer of Stamp Duties (Qld), two and two was proven to be four.

4. The last applicant was an accountant. The business man asked him, "How much is two and two?"

The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door, closed it then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

He got the job.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Observer
post Feb 4 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 4 2007, 04:57 AM) [snapback]175224[/snapback]

Greg; How on earth did we get from there to here?

With all these threats, flexing of muscles, and the, "My Daddy can beat up Your Daddy" going around. We need to lighten up man! We need SMAN!

Here's one that will make lawyers laugh or get mad.
"What do you have when you get 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?"
Answer: "A Good Start!"

OK, OK! I'm and accountant, so to be fair I will share something from SMAN that I still get a kick out of, and it makes me laugh every time I read it. In fact, I have shared it with my accounting friends!
A businessman was interviewing applicants for the position of Divisional Manager. He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job. He asked each applicant the question, "What is two and two?"

1. The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "twenty-two."

2. The second applicant was an engineer. He pulled out a calculator and showed the answer to be between 3.999999 and 4.000001.

3. The next person was a lawyer. He stated that in the case of Jenkins v. Commer of Stamp Duties (Qld), two and two was proven to be four.

4. The last applicant was an accountant. The business man asked him, "How much is two and two?"

The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door, closed it then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

He got the job.

Fran:

How did we get here? Lawyers like to posture. They like to bluff. They want to scare people into some kind of compliance.

But, sooner or later, as I have stated, this will wind up in litigation. It is going to get much worse before it gets better. Litigation should not be taken lightly. It will not be fun for the involved people.

I clearly believe that sooner or later a lawsuit will be filed. The first may be the one against GAJ in regard to the use of the 3ABN trademark? But, if that is so, I do not believe that it will be the last.

Further, I will suggest that once a lawsuit has been filed, the so-called other side will begin to file. It is clear to anyone who understands that law, that people on all sides of this issue [NOTE: There are more than two sides.] have the potential to file a lawsuit against someone else. The fact that I state that various lawsuits have the potential to be filed is not a statement as to who will prevail.

If multiple lawsuits are filed, the public, to include these Internet forums, may very well see some information comming to light that has never been made public. Further, there may be claims of tort (harm) made that have never been mentioned in public.

Where is God in all of this? God is not harmed by the public disclosure of wrong that is not repented of, and is covered up by knowledgeable people. God is a God of truth and justice. When the people of God either refuse, or are unable to right such wrongs, and refuse to repent of them, God will use the civil authorities, or other methods to excise the growing cancer of sin.

For those who say: "Leave it to God," God can accomplish His purpose by using civil authorities. God does not have to send a lightening bolt to destroy a transmitter, or to burn a building. God is not limited.

See: "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. . . . For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, and agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. Romans 13: 1 & 4 -5. NLT

NOTE: The Bible tells us that wrongdoers are to be submitted to the civil authorities as a matter of conscience.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Feb 4 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Feb 3 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]175187[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

Duane since you have so willingly made your statements. Would you mind answering a couple of questions? How old were you when say this all happened to you? What year was it? Also I was wondering didn't the law enforcement listen to you when you reported it?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church