Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10713&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:54:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Viewer's Version, Another side of the story
västergötland
post Sep 13 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #211

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,902

QUOTE(Denny @ Sep 13 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]151602[/snapback]

I extend this invitation to all those other new members who report only in the 3ABN section who have never ventured into the other threads of BSDA.... we do not bite honest afro.gif
Well... sofa1.gif ...

--------------------
Christ crucified for our sins, Christ risen from the dead, Christ ascended on high, is the science of salvation that we are to learn and to teach. {8T 287.2}

Most Noble and Honourable Thomas the Abstemious of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

"I have said it before and I repeat it now: If someone could prove to me that apartheid is compatible with the Bible or christian faith, I would burn my bible and stop being a christian" Desmond Tutu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 13 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #212

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(country bumpkin @ Sep 12 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]151566[/snapback]

Johann,
I have a question for you. Do you remember the O.J. Simpson trial? Well I learned a couple of lessons after watching that trial and listening to people as they discussed it. One of the lessons was that, people will believe what they want to believe, no matter what is said. Let me ask you this. Of all the people that you know that watched that trial, do you know of 1 person that changed his mind about O.J.’s guilt or innocence after the trial was over? I found that those that thought he was guilty before the trial also thought he was guilty afterward. And those who thought he was innocent before the trial thought he was innocent afterward.

CB

"Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand."

Matthew 13:13 NKJ

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church