Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10717&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:56:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny On 3abn 8/31/2006, comments made by danny about information online
Ralph
post Sep 7 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 6 2006, 12:51 AM) [snapback]150226[/snapback]

You all that watched this, did you gather the Steve had any knowledge that Dan would take off on this? Or that He was set up to talk about this at all? I am curious if Steve was "helping" Dan with his problems of late? dunno.gif

I watched it, and recorded the audio. It seemed that the question that started the discussion was a p.s. from another letter. Whether or not Steve had any prior knowledge, Danny and Steve were sure on the same page, both talking -- and interrupting each other -- at the beginning of it. The exchange lasted less than three minutes, but was very lively and quite revealing.

Danny implied that this was happening because "Satan is furious" because of the extended programming that Danny promises.

If I had no background knowledge, I suppose I would believe him.

I transcribed this exchange, and also the talk by John Lomacang and Shelley Quinn when they were encouraging Danny on the previous 3ABN live. I may not have it word perfect, but it is pretty close.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 7 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Ralph @ Sep 7 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]150468[/snapback]

I watched it, and recorded the audio. It seemed that the question that started the discussion was a p.s. from another letter. Whether or not Steve had any prior knowledge, Danny and Steve were sure on the same page, both talking -- and interrupting each other -- at the beginning of it. The exchange lasted less than three minutes, but was very lively and quite revealing.

Danny implied that this was happening because "Satan is furious" because of the extended programming that Danny promises.

If I had no background knowledge, I suppose I would believe him.

I transcribed this exchange, and also the talk by John Lomacang and Shelley Quinn when they were encouraging Danny on the previous 3ABN live. I may not have it word perfect, but it is pretty close.

Ralph, I think it would be very useful for you to post your transcriptions in this thread. Could you do so, please? (It would be good to include the date & time you recorded these.)

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 7 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Oh yes, I agree!

spoton.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 8 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

I have learned not to put much stock in what Danny says.

Does anyone remember seeing and hearing the project that danny was going to build, first a model of the sanctuary in the wildernedd with all the furnishings, and priests were going to re-enact the sanctuary serivces.?! He took a lot of money in jsut for that particular project.

Then he decided that "the Lord tol dme" to build it life sized after all, and that the "little one" just wouldn;t fo, after all. SO he took in another $+00,000.00 to make it life sized this time.

So what has happened to both projects? They were started, they were half finished, each one. Where did all the rest of the mosey's go?

Did the Lord change His mind and tell Danny that He changed His mind and so just forget the whole thing"?

Danny was the biggest protestor against 3ABN Radio when it was Linda's idea. Now he boasts of it regularly.

Do I believe what he said last night with John Carter at his side, that he, Danny, just re-dediacated his life to God a few days ago?

The "fruits will tell".. Fruits take time to ripen.
How long will it take for him to apologize to Linda for divorcing her?
How long will it take for him to apologize to Linda for destroying her reputation
?How long will it take for him to apologize to Linda for making calls to cancel her appointments in churches?
How long will it take for him to apologize to all of us viewers for being a "cad"?

I hope this re-dedication is real! Time will tell, but in the mean time, he needs to step down and be "alone with God" as was Saul / Paul" after he was "hit by the light".

Saul/Paul did change all his ways and his habits and confess his sins openly.

Sins openly committed in public must be confessed in openly in public. Sins committed in private can be confessed in private.

Are the seed planted?
Are they being watered?
Are they taking root?
I truly hope so!
Does 3ABN need new, Godly, maybe interim, leadership NOW?

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 8 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I heard him say that too. I wouldn't believe him unless he gave back that everything was given by sacrificial giving for the saving of souls but which he used for himself or for his buddies. He is no Zaccaeus.

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Sep 8 2006, 01:20 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 8 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]150738[/snapback]

Do I believe what he said last night with John Carter at his side, that he, Danny, just re-dediacated his life to God a few days ago?

Justme,
I heard him say this too! I am watching yawn.gif

How long will it take for him to apologize to Linda for destroying her reputation
?How long will it take for him to apologize to Linda for making calls to cancel her appointments in churches?
How long will it take for him to apologize to all of us viewers for being a "cad"?

I hope this re-dedication is real! Time will tell, but in the mean time, he needs to step down and be "alone with God" as was Saul / Paul" after he was "hit by the light".

Sins openly committed in public must be confessed in openly in public. Sins committed in private can be confessed in private.

Are the seed planted?
Are they being watered?
Are they taking root?
I truly hope so!

Couldn't have said it better myself. clap.gif Truly Blonde

+Quote Post
justme
post Sep 8 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,056

How many supporters know about 3ABN and Danny, et al.?

Danny probably is being advised to pretty much ignore that we all know what we know. His advisors likely tell him that "there are only a few out of all the supporters / viewers who know about you and your family. So just don'ta pay any attention to the one who do know."

BUT, there is STILL the responsibility to God and to God's children whom he has victimized, elderly supporters who gave their life savings so DS could have a new truck every year; the little widow who gave all that her husband left for her support, she gave to Danny and she moved into a shack so DS could have "country gentleman's home" and horses. Or the Man who needed surgery for his heart, who now cannot afford it because Danny has all his money to fly around begging for more $$$.

HMS Richards would not even put carpeting in his "Voice of Prophecy" building in Glendale, Calif., because it was cheaper to dust mop than to buy and to maintain carpeting. Other than the volunteers who donated over $300,000.00 worth of work every year, he actually paid his employees and paid their social security taxes, unheard of at 3ABN. None of HMS RICHARD's employees had to get government subsidy to survive. Elder Richards told me that he trusted God to pay every need. No debt at all, short term nor long term. CASH ALL THE WAY! Stay current day by day and all finance records are open daily, as transparent as glass. God blessed him for his faithfulness.

George Vandeman, who founded It Is Written, told me that he trusted God to supply all his needs. He never needed to travel around to hold "fund raisers". God blessed him for his faithful humility.

"When a man's ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."

No peace?
No God!

Know peace!
Know God!

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 8 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #38

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

Danny was the biggest protestor against 3ABN Radio when it was Linda's idea. Now he boasts of it regularly.

One evening, while Linda Shelton was sitting next to him, he said, "I have no vision for radio." I thought, at the time, that his viewpoint didn't need to be expressed, since the radio project was already under way.

At the time, I remember asking myself, "If radio is Linda's project, does he have any vision for Linda?" I think that turned out to be a big, "No."

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Sep 8 2006, 02:20 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 8 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 8 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]150738[/snapback]

I heard no mention of apologies or of any sense of remorse for prior actions. There was no mention of restitution. (If there have been apologies, I have not heard of them, yet.)

Maybe re-dedicated Christians don't have to do those things? Maybe apologies and restitution are handled by that famous "Let God do it" department up in heaven?

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Sep 8 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #40

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

"Rededication" does not imply that one has done wrong, but apology, confession, and restitution do. However, "rededication" can be very useful as a weapon against one's victims and those who demand a cleanup. "How dare you question the Christianity and/or rededication of a rededicated person? That is unChristian of you... especially when the rededicated person is God's Annointed One. How many people have you brought into the Church today, as opposed to the numbers he can produce? Are you as successful as him? Obviously, he is blessed and rededicated, and you are not. So there!"

+Quote Post
Lucyladye
post Sep 8 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,018

Rededication, repentance, rebaptism doesn't necessarily eliminate the consequences of our actions. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Truly Blonde
post Sep 8 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,160

QUOTE(Lucyladye @ Sep 8 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]150774[/snapback]

Rededication, repentance, rebaptism doesn't necessarily eliminate the consequences of our actions. sad.gif

amen.gif sister

tb

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 8 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 8 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]150767[/snapback]

"Rededication" does not imply that one has done wrong, but apology, confession, and restitution do. However, "rededication" can be very useful as a weapon against one's victims and those who demand a cleanup. "How dare you question the Christianity and/or rededication of a rededicated person? That is unChristian of you... especially when the rededicated person is God's Annointed One. How many people have you brought into the Church today, as opposed to the numbers he can produce? Are you as successful as him? Obviously, he is blessed and rededicated, and you are not. So there!"

Building a weapon and calling it rededication: This would be just another form of warfare, if it were true.

+Quote Post
inga
post Sep 8 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(justme @ Sep 8 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]150738[/snapback]

Are the seed planted?
Are they being watered?
Are they taking root?
I truly hope so!
A genuine dedication of one's life to God comes as a result of feeling one's need -- i.e. recognizing one's sins. Thus confession, repentance and restitution are part of the package. If confession, repentance and restitution is missing, there's no "dedication" except as a public relations ploy.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 8 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(beartrap @ Sep 8 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]150767[/snapback]

Are you as successful as him? Obviously, he is blessed and rededicated, and you are not. So there!"

nanny-nanny, boo-boo

happydance.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church