Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10717&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:56:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny On 3abn 8/31/2006, comments made by danny about information online
PeacefulBe
post Sep 9 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 9 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]150990[/snapback]

Could be....
PM = Private messaging (as in your control panal, sending/receiving a private message in your mail box)

Thanks

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 9 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]150991[/snapback]

PM = private message

And thanks to you

QUOTE(watchbird @ Sep 9 2006, 07:48 AM) [snapback]150903[/snapback]

There are times when I sense a sort of "sliding scale" as to what are considered "facts" and what is considered "speculation". To me there is a definite difference, and all that I posted above I would consider as being facts.... since they represent information that was given to me as to actual occurrances .... as contrasted with things which someone has "reasoned" "might be" what had happened given something that they consider "circumstantial evidence' (which would be my understanding of what would be considered "speculation". Does that coincide with your "working definition of these terms? If not, then hopefully you can help me understand what yours is.

When you are given information that purports to be from actual occurances, are you 100% positive that these pieces of information are authentic? Is there any way they could be lies?

A letter or a piece of paper isn't the same as first hand knowledge unless you can verify its authenticity.

If you have such authentic, verifiable documents I agree with Clay, or was it Calvin that you should post them so they can see the light of day.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 9 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Sep 9 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]150948[/snapback]

The fictitious "Margaret Gray" on another board was continually asking for names and identities.

It seemed to be an obsession.

Margaret used different names over the years. But the question was always the same "give me a name" blah blah blah.

Most people got tired of hearing that request after awhile.

Margaret, I understand, is a young, male, lawyer in California, who has done work for Danny Shelton.

Mainly because I can verify the information on my own and judge it on its own merits. If I know a person is real, verified and contactable, then facts versus slander is made clear.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

QUOTE(Fran @ Sep 9 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]150949[/snapback]

Has phishing become the norm? What you want are names and more names. Is that for slander or liable evidence. Maybe the poster will spill the beans, right?

Just curious.

I don't think you know what phishing is. I don't want names and more names. What I want is verifiable information and I'm not getting that.
I have no axe to grind and no agenda.
But I guess you choose not to believe that.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Sep 9 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #63

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 9 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]151029[/snapback]

....I have no axe to grind and no agenda.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

Yeah...sure....okay....if you say so.....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 10 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #64

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 9 2006, 10:41 PM) [snapback]151029[/snapback]

Mainly because I can verify the information on my own and judge it on its own merits. If I know a person is real, verified and contactable, then facts versus slander is made clear.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com
I don't think you know what phishing is. I don't want names and more names. What I want is verifiable information and I'm not getting that.
I have no axe to grind and no agenda.

Steffan Philip
steffankp@gmail.com

yes you do have an agenda... you just stated it... you want verifiable info.... which means you don't believe what you have read thus far... since that is the case, I don't think you are going to get what you want......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 10 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 10 2006, 01:47 AM) [snapback]151073[/snapback]

yes you do have an agenda... you just stated it... you want verifiable info.... which means you don't believe what you have read thus far... since that is the case, I don't think you are going to get what you want......

True, verifiable information is my agenda. The truth is what I'm after, regardless of who proves to be right. And since what I've read thus far isn't verifiable, I'm not getting what I want.
But you state something plainly, whereas others add to what should be plain statements and thereby make their entire posting suspect.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 10 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #66

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 10 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]151079[/snapback]

True, verifiable information is my agenda. The truth is what I'm after, regardless of who proves to be right. And since what I've read thus far isn't verifiable, I'm not getting what I want.
But you state something plainly, whereas others add to what should be plain statements and thereby make their entire posting suspect.

start with what is verifiable.... danny got a divorce on the grounds of "spiritual adultery" and did so in Guam..... why?

--------------------

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 10 2006, 02:37 AM
Post #67

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 10 2006, 02:55 AM) [snapback]151080[/snapback]

start with what is verifiable.... danny got a divorce on the grounds of "spiritual adultery" and did so in Guam..... why?

The speculation for the why is the unverifiable part. So now who do we turn to for the verifiable truth?

+Quote Post
Clay
post Sep 10 2006, 06:15 AM
Post #68

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(steffan @ Sep 10 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]151082[/snapback]

The speculation for the why is the unverifiable part. So now who do we turn to for the verifiable truth?

NO its not.... he said it was for "spiritual adultery" now does that exist?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 10 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 10 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]151094[/snapback]

It is not impossible that someone else goaded Danny into using such unfounded reasons in order to get him out of the picture too at the end?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Sep 10 2006, 07:59 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 10 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]151098[/snapback]

It is not impossible that someone else goaded Danny into using such unfounded reasons in order to get him out of the picture too at the end?

Interesting post, however, I will not go there at this time.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Sep 10 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 10 2006, 05:36 AM) [snapback]151098[/snapback]

Thanks, Johann for your question. It may not be answered immediately, but it is one that I will keep in mind as a possibility.

This post has been edited by Ralph: Sep 10 2006, 11:34 AM

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 10 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

I knew someone with a similar personality as Danny's who could be made to do almost anything if you just inflated his ego. He didn't know who his enemies were because they knew how to "work him". He thought they were devoted to him. Instead they were trying to use him for their own agendas. He passed away before they accomplished their goals.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 10 2006, 12:50 PM
Post #73

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(lurker @ Sep 10 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]151127[/snapback]

I knew someone with a similar personality as Danny's who could be made to do almost anything if you just inflated his ego. He didn't know who his enemies were because they knew how to "work him". He thought they were devoted to him. Instead they were trying to use him for their own agendas. He passed away before they accomplished their goals.

Could there be people posing as friends, even worshipping him as a prophet, and yet trying to get rid of him after Linda is out of the way?

This post has been edited by Johann: Sep 10 2006, 12:51 PM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Sep 10 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(lurker @ Sep 10 2006, 06:53 PM)

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 10 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]151131[/snapback]

Could there be people posing as friends, even worshipping him as a prophet, and yet trying to get rid of him after Linda is out of the way?

After Linda was removed from the ministry, a "friend" of Danny's who fits the above description perfectly, made the following comment on a 3ABN live program, with direct reference to Linda Shelton's departure: "Now the ministry has been purged!"

Is it time for another purging at 3ABN and for a certain couple to take their "rightful place", at the head of "their" ministry, as ordained by God, since He has only used Danny to prepare it for them? Is it finally time for her dream to be realized? boxing.gif When will Danny realize that he is being sucker punched?

TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
steffan
post Sep 10 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Sep 10 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]151094[/snapback]

The only spiritual adultery I know of is where you are unfaithful to God.

The closest thing I know to the kind Danny referred to would be language in the divorce petition alleging "alienation of affection." I don't know if this was there in their divorce papers. I think I read somewhere that "mutually irreconcilable" was what was used, but I'm not sure about it.

You have stated many times in the past that you think the whole situation was conducted unfairly with reference to Linda. I agree with the "conducted unfairly" part to a certain extent. Mainly because, if I was in that situation, I would have just kept my mouth shut - no letters, no references to anybody while on air, nothing.

Does handling a situation incorrectly make a person into an incarnation of the devil? Some people on this forum think that I am a Danny stooge. I just don't quite buy anybody's party line, whether it be Danny's or anti-Danny's. For example, his marrying a woman barely 2 years after his separation and with an age difference like that did raise questions in my mind as to whether he really knew that "perception is reality." And then again, some "story" postings in this forum that would have been better not written also raise questions in my mind.

Steffan Philip

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church