Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10733&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:54:42 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Security At 3abn, Necessity or Paranoia?
Ralph
post Sep 4 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 3 2006, 08:16 PM) [snapback]149506[/snapback]

3ABN has recently installed new security measures at the station including locks on the doors that only open with a little magnetic key. Did I mention that they require keys on both sides - meaning that you can't get OUT of the building without a key. Seems like a fire code violation to me!

How long have they had these security doors and what seems to be the general reaction to them? Probably the most important question, don't the doors have crash bars in case of fire?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brother Sam
post Sep 4 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,708

Talking about locked doors and fires, maybe someone should find out who Danny went to high school with and died in the fire at Waco.

Could it be that Danny learned something from this schoolmate?

It interesting how many Schneiders attended Wisconsinn Academy.

+Quote Post
cottageK
post Sep 5 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,127

QUOTE(Brother Sam @ Sep 4 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]149802[/snapback]

Talking about locked doors and fires, maybe someone should find out who Danny went to high school with and died in the fire at Waco.

I know of 2 different families with the last name of Schneider who attended WA in the latter 60's and early 70's. The 2 families I knew were not related. Steve Scheider who died in the Waco fire had 2 sisters, one in the class of 1969 and the other in the class of 1970. They were community students and Danny was a dorm student at that time. Steve S. graduated in 1968. Danny attended WA during the school year of 1967-68 and was in the junior class at the time, which was the class of '69. From my recollection (also a student at the time), DS did not stay at WA for that entire school year, leaving before second semester began and did not return for his senior year the following fall. So he may or may not have even known SS during his short stint at WA....especially since the juniors and seniors did not attend classes at the same time of the day. Who's to really know for certain if or how well they may have known eachother while at WA or even later in their lives, and if DS "learned something from this schoolmate?" as you asked in your post.

Seems to me to try to make a connection or correlation between the two men, because of their attendance at WA, is kinda a 'long shot' IMO.......

+Quote Post
Freedom
post Sep 5 2006, 07:21 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(Ralph @ Sep 4 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]149776[/snapback]

How long have they had these security doors and what seems to be the general reaction to them? Probably the most important question, don't the doors have crash bars in case of fire?

Has anyone contacted OSHA? Occupational Safety Health Association?
Contacting the fire department may not work since DS seems to own so much of the "town".

Regarding video equipment, that's nothing new. It's listed in the employee handbook as they may do that and have the "right" to do it.

Seems like he's upping the "ante" and getting more parnoid!

Freedom

+Quote Post
Brother Sam
post Sep 5 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,708

Another long shot.

The Adventist pastor who baptized the leader at Waco, did programming on 3ABN years ago.

+Quote Post
Chez
post Sep 6 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Brother Sam @ Sep 5 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]149909[/snapback]

Another long shot.

The Adventist pastor who baptized the leader at Waco, did programming on 3ABN years ago.

Who is he?

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 7 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Brother Sam @ Sep 4 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]149802[/snapback]

(Remember: Vernon Howell and David Koresh are the same person.)

I shall quote from the following Web site [emphasis in red is mine]:

http://www.davekopel.com/Waco/Book/waprolog.htm

"In 1979, at the age of twenty, Howell began attending a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church in Tyler, Texas . Howell attended a church-sponsored revival meeting featuring traveling evangelist Jim Gilley's "Revelation Seminars." Gilley's multimedia events warned that the fantastic, frightening Apocalypse foretold in the Book of Revelation could take place soon. Howell was fascinated."

Next, I shall quote from the following Web site of the Revised Waco Chronology:

http://www.skepticfiles.org/waco/batf.htm

"In 1979 Vernon Howell was baptised into the Tyler, Texas Seventh-day Adventist Church."

[Now quoting from the 3ABN Web site]

Notice who is speaking at this month's 3ABN Fall Campmeeting:

Thursday, September 28, 2006

4:00pm-7:00pm - Booths (Commercial/Informational) Open

Evening Program:

LIVE--Main Auditorium
8:00-10:00pm - Danny open/testimonies/music
Music:
Sermon:
James Gilley

--

It was interesting to learn that the same pastor would be at the 3ABN Compound in a few weeks. I can see why some here would sense shades of David Koresh.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Sep 7 2006, 02:19 AM

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Sep 7 2006, 06:07 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

You guys are getting me a little bit worried...

fear.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 7 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Dont' be skurred, HOTY!
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 7 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]150484[/snapback]

You guys are getting me a little bit worried...

fear.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Sep 7 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

What does that have to do with anything? If a person is crazy, they will distort ANYTHING....and Koresh was definitely blink.gif bangin.gif
QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Sep 7 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]150469[/snapback]

(Remember: Vernon Howell and David Koresh are the same person.)

I shall quote from the following Web site [emphasis in red is mine]:

http://www.davekopel.com/Waco/Book/waprolog.htm

"In 1979, at the age of twenty, Howell began attending a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church in Tyler, Texas . Howell attended a church-sponsored revival meeting featuring traveling evangelist Jim Gilley's "Revelation Seminars." Gilley's multimedia events warned that the fantastic, frightening Apocalypse foretold in the Book of Revelation could take place soon. Howell was fascinated."

Next, I shall quote from the following Web site of the Revised Waco Chronology:

http://www.skepticfiles.org/waco/batf.htm

"In 1979 Vernon Howell was baptised into the Tyler, Texas Seventh-day Adventist Church."

[Now quoting from the 3ABN Web site]

Notice who is speaking at this month's 3ABN Fall Campmeeting:

Thursday, September 28, 2006

4:00pm-7:00pm - Booths (Commercial/Informational) Open

Evening Program:

LIVE--Main Auditorium
8:00-10:00pm - Danny open/testimonies/music
Music:
Sermon:
James Gilley

--

It was interesting to learn that the same pastor would be at the 3ABN Compound in a few weeks. I can see why some here would sense shades of David Koresh.

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Sep 7 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #26

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

snack.gif

I'm waiting on a disaster to happen - some fire; some need to get out of the building - and folks being hurt due to some "faulty" security system.

All to "catch someone" speakin' ill....

Yeah.....

I'se a'waitin'....
snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
paleface
post Sep 7 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 1,991

Ne too PrDi,

Me Too Pr Di

I am trying to say Pr Di I am doing a heap of praying for to safety of everyone at 3ABN in case of fire or a tornado or other bad thing that may happen. Our GOD can still perform protection for the just and the unjust.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Sep 7 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Sep 7 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]150552[/snapback]

What does that have to do with anything? If a person is crazy, they will distort ANYTHING....and Koresh was definitely blink.gif bangin.gif

I agree. Crazy people will distort anything. yes.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Sep 7 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Sep 3 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]149506[/snapback]

3ABN has recently installed new security measures at the station including locks on the doors that only open with a little magnetic key. Did I mention that they require keys on both sides - meaning that you can't get OUT of the building without a key. Seems like a fire code violation to me!

They have also politely let the employees know that they have placed video/audio equipment throughout the building and it is set to record either by movement or by certain phrases.

I wonder if one of those hot phrases will be "On BSDA..."

It has been confirmed through a friend of mine that they also have this equipment in the parking lots as well... boxing.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 7 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

In the parking lots? He just needs to stop it! Mercy!

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Sep 7 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]150594[/snapback]

It has been confirmed through a friend of mine that they also have this equipment in the parking lots as well... boxing.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:54 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church