Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10915&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:41:05 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chapter 11, Naive....
Clay
post Feb 2 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #121

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 11:04 AM) [snapback]174647[/snapback]

if you don't have the answers to those questions, then you shouldn't be making unsupported accusations or supporting those who do.

The burden of proof lies on the one asserting something as fact, NOT on those who questions others rush to judgment without giving the benefit of the doubt, being merciful or proving what they claim.
Anyone who is honest would question anything which is not supported, or proved, that isn't sin or blindness that's the way God's people are supposed to think and do...

and you know how God's people are suppose to think and do because what? He told you? Thats what you do? Thats what you were told? you arrived at this conclusion how? by the way... you have problems with the actions of an administrator... tell Calvin... I think you were told that once before.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 2 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #122

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Awesometenor claimed:
"I don't accuse, Cindy. I merely observe. But as far as you and hypocrisy is concerned.. I am not the only one who has observed your insisting that this forum's discussion of 3ABN was in violation of Matthew chapter 18 and yet when you have taken personal exception to any slight... real or imagined... you have yet to follow that which you insist other's should."
--------------------------

Well going by your definition, what I have "observed" is that you think I am supposed to abide by your interpretations and opinions or else I'm at fault.

The truth is -- when someone says something publically they can be answered in public.

I have also "observed" you don't know the diffrence between going to the person privately whom you have a problem with, or think is in error and sin, (according to matt 18), going back with 2 or 3 others, and then taking it to the church to decide, if they don't hear you,; AND going and talking about them to others in public or publishing it to others which is gossip, slander and libel.and condemned by God as talebearing.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 2 2007, 11:32 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #123

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 12:27 PM) [snapback]174659[/snapback]

Awesometenor claimed:
"I don't accuse, Cindy. I merely observe. But as far as you and hypocrisy is concerned.. I am not the only one who has observed your insisting that this forum's discussion of 3ABN was in violation of Matthew chapter 18 and yet when you have taken personal exception to any slight... real or imagined... you have yet to follow that which you insist other's should."
--------------------------

Well going by your definition, what I have "observed" is that you think I am supposed to abide by your interpretations and opinions or else I'm at fault.

The truth is -- when someone says something publically they can be answered in public.

I have also "observed" you don't know the diffrence between going to the person privately whom you have a problem with, or think is in error and sin, (according to matt 18), going back with 2 or 3 others, and then taking it to the church to decide, if they don't hear you,; AND going and talking about them to others in public or publishing it to others which is gossip, slander and libel.and condemned by God as talebearing.

Not with GPS,both hands and a map, Cindy...

You're still not even close.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 2 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #124

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 2 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]174651[/snapback]

Aletheia wrote:
if you don't have the answers to those questions, then you shouldn't be making unsupported accusations or supporting those who do.

The burden of proof lies on the one asserting something as fact, NOT on those who questions others rush to judgment without giving the benefit of the doubt, being merciful or proving what they claim.
Anyone who is honest would question anything which is not supported, or proved, that isn't sin or blindness that's the way God's people are supposed to think and do...

clay objected:
and you know how God's people are suppose to think and do because what? He told you? Thats what you do? Thats what you were told? you arrived at this conclusion how? by the way... you have problems with the actions of an administrator... tell Calvin... I think you were told that once before.....

Certainly he told me, he told us all! He doesn't leave his people in ignorance about what right standards and principles are! His word and testimony (not mine) is VERY clear. I quoted it earlier in this thread. If you disagree with that , then address it!

And also BTW: my problems with you and Di are as posters, because of your opiinions which I disagree with, ( I am quite sure that you are not trying to claim your opinions and posted words can't be questioned or disagreed with merely because you are also Administrators) when I have a problem with you or her as Administrators, or anythng you do in that capacity, I'll go to Calvin, Capiche?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 2 2007, 12:02 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Feb 2 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 2 2007, 09:10 AM) [snapback]174651[/snapback]

Hmmm had no idea this was a law office. Thought it was a forum for opinions and that we had the right to our opinions. dunno.gif

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Feb 2 2007, 09:38 AM) [snapback]174663[/snapback]

Hmmm had no idea this was a law office. Thought it was a forum for opinions and that we had the right to our opinions. dunno.gif

Sorry Clay, my post was not for you but the the "truth seeker"

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #126

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]174662[/snapback]

Certainly he told me, he told us all...iHs word (not mine) is clear. I posted it earlier in this thread. If you disagree with that , address it!

And also BTW: my problems with you and Di are as posters, because of your opiinions which I disagree with, ( I am quite sure that you are not trying to claim your opinions and posted words can't be questioned or disagreed with merely because you are also Administrators) when I have a problem with you or her as Administrators, or anythng you do in that capacity, I'll go to Calvin, Capiche?

You are trying to hide behind allegedly disagreeing with them as posters... but the fact remains that your disagreement is regarding their actions as administrators...not their statements as posters...but dont take the grace you have been extended in this regard as an indication that you are fooling anyone... you have made the claim that when you complain, you will do so through the appropriate channels...problem is all you do is complain and whine about how unfair you think things are....

all of it is calculated and all of it is contrived... and when the cup of your iniquity is full...

giljotiini.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 2 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #127

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]174668[/snapback]

You are trying to hide behind allegedly disagreeing with them as posters... but the fact remains that your disagreement is regarding their actions as administrators...not their statements as posters...but dont take the grace you have been extended in this regard as an indication that you are fooling anyone... you have made the claim that when you complain, you will do so through the appropriate channels...problem is all you do is complain and whine about how unfair you think things are....

all of it is calculated and all of it is contrived... and when the cup of your iniquity is full...

giljotiini.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

Where did Christ behead anyone he disgreed with, or warn about such?

Let the readers again judge the spirit and fruits mainifesed here for themselves...

Rev 6:9-11And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Feb 2 2007, 12:22 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #128

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 10:48 AM) [snapback]174668[/snapback]

giljotiini.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J,
I am assuming that by your guillotine emoticon you are referring to someone being cut off from membership in this Forum and not having their head separated from their body. Am I right?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #129

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]174681[/snapback]

Where did Christ behead anyone he disgreed with, or warn about such?

There wasn't an Ananias and Sapphira smiley... nor was there one of she-bears coming out of the woods... nor was there one of closing up the Red Sea on Pharoah and his army... nor was there one of those not written in the book of life being cast into the lake of fire.... the list goes on... and on... and on... all of them the end of those who would defy God and do what is right in their own eyes...there are also no smileys specific to the warnings given to those who start down that path... so the smiley chosen conveys the message

Let the readers again judge the spirit and fruits mainifesed here for themselves...

Rev 6:9-11And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

You really need to come up with a better holier-than-thou, Cindy... and the readers have already discerned the spirit you manifest...rationalizing a sexual predator and placing the blame for his actions on those he victimized... saying it's ok for a married pastor to have homosexual sex if you believe it was consensual...

Show me where Christ EVER turned the blind eye to sin that you have in this forum.... give me chapter and verse, please...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]174684[/snapback]

Mr. J,
I am assuming that by your guillotine emoticon you are referring to someone being cut off from membership in this Forum and not having their head separated from their body. Am I right?

Yes... dont be led down the primrose path of Cindy's faux indignation.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Feb 2 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #130

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]174684[/snapback]

Mr. J,

Why would you assume that PB? Are you aquainted with the scriptual reference about the cup of iniquity being filled and such?

What are they in reference to?!?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #131

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]174686[/snapback]

Why would you assume that PB? Are you aquainted with the scriptual reference about the cup of iniquity being filled and such?

What are they in reference to?!?

If you need to know, ask task force... but ask not for whom the bell tolls...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 2 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #132

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 2 2007, 11:42 AM) [snapback]174685[/snapback]

Yes... dont be led down the primrose path of Cindy's faux indignation.

In His service,
Mr. J

I asked you because Cindy seems to be paying attention to your posts while ignoring mine. I have given up trying to understand Cindy or get her to understand me. We seem to speak different languages.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 2 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #133

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]174690[/snapback]

I asked you because Cindy seems to be paying attention to your posts while ignoring mine. I have given up trying to understand Cindy or get her to understand me. We seem to speak different languages.

PB

I know; it's all good...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
sister
post Feb 2 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #134

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Aletheia, fighting with other members and continually questioning their Christianity tends to negate your self-professed purpose of being a seeker of truth. You have very little credibility at this point, at least preserve what is left. Perhaps you should consider a self imposed time out?

Sister

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 2 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #135

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Feb 2 2007, 05:21 AM) [snapback]174600[/snapback]

My comment about the rules on here applying to some and not others was meant towards you and all the members here, who protest about others and then exempt yourselves and your friends when posting, and was in reference to Johann's blatent disregard for the rules in his post, and all of the regularsr excuses for why people can try to figure out if Danny is here, but better not try and figure out if Linda is here.

Another example. Don't question Duane Clems sexuality-- that's mean, he's aminister and works with kids.
Do question Tommy Shelton's sexuality -- that's righteous because he's a minister and works with kids.

Don't suggest Danny's cousin may have lied-- that's diverting from the topic
Do claim it is fact that Danny did without any proof-- that's justified.
Do write long viperish tirades against Danny like Fran did for that's loving.
Don't even question the factual basis of Sister's chapter 11 here, or you are hatred incarnate, and are not worthy to have Linda wipe her feet upon you,

Do notice the least word from those you disagree with and take offense.
Don't notice fran's hatespeech calling for the death of tommy Shelton...

Aletheia' the beauty in which you made those "comparison" statements, takes my breath away...On that note I would like to officially introduce myself (bystander) to you and hope that we can be friends (since we have been accused of that already.) Over and Over the inconsistencies have been "consistent" so to speak. I have been told by a number of people that have come to read these threads that the one sidedness on the things you just stated, has been unbelievable. Actually, one person said that "any moron" could see the way the wind blows here.ll
Anyway, Aletheia, you ask thoughtful questions, have some very good insight and I respect the fact that you fight the battles with scripture as Jesus did. Only thing is, scripture doesn't work here. Only accusations do. But don't give up...there will be plenty of lurkers here that totally agree and understand our points, scripturally and otherwise. I also have been floored at the lack of concern for Fran's statement. For those lurkers that have been "on the fence" I am positive, her statement, will push them off onto the side of right.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Feb 2 2007, 11:55 AM) [snapback]174690[/snapback]

PB

And that, would be a compliment to Cindy

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:41 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church