Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11070&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:52:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3abn Fall Campmeeting, Let the games begin...
Freedom
post Oct 1 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(Truly Blonde @ Sep 30 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]154550[/snapback]

I think you are right. Danny is feeling threatened by blacksda so he is trying to get the black vote by using these speakers. Thankfully both Wintly and Ivor are sincere Christians who won't let Danny get to them.

Ivor Meyers was a rapper who was offered an 8 record deal. His group was making it big. One of their friends was also into rap but had been raised an Adventist. He started talking to Ivor's band and he said they would be doing pot and drinking and at the same time studying the Bible. They were baptised but still didn't know what the Bible was all about and what God really wanted in their life. They kept studying and what you saw tonight was the change that God makes in people when they sincerely accept Him as their Savior. He has a web site and sells DVD's. We watched his first DVD and it was very moving. On his DVD he has pictures of his rap group and his days when he had dred locks and was a rapper, then there are pictures of him after his conversion what a change. His first DVD is all about music (all kinds of music) and how Saten is using music (including christian rap and regga to lead people into spiritualism. Very eye opening. Reccomend it for everyone to see.

Question: Is the man that is with Melody holding her baby the father of that baby and her husband? Just wondering
TB

Without black, no color has any depth. But if you mix black with everything, suddenly there's shadow - no, not just shadow, but fullness. You've got to be willing to mix black into your palette if you want to create something that's real.
Amy Grant

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Loud Cry
post Oct 4 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #47

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 2,350

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Oct 1 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]154612[/snapback]

I did not watch ALL of the campmeeting, so I may have missed it but...I did not see anything unusual. They sang too much for my liking but that is not new. Danny had his grandkids on, which I assume he is a proud grandfather. Brandy was on quite a bit but that is probably something we need to get used to. If I am not mistaken she went to 3ABN so Danny could help her with her music career???

Did I miss anything? Did Danny "repent" or anything????

Hi ya all....my first time posting, although I have been reading for weeks. Anyway, just want to comment on the statement that Brandy went to 3ABN to further her music carreer. She did not go to 3ABN for that reason, at least not at first, or not openly, and maybe not even knowingly. She went there because she was going through a "crisis" and Danny invited her there to "work", he offered her a job, at least that's what they both told me in February '06. He did have plans to record a song she wrote, that he went on and on about. Personally, I don't think Brandy had a realistic understanding of what she was getting into. I may be wrong, but she seemed to me to be pretty naive, submissive, sort of "I'm sure lucky to be here with Danny Shelton, he's really somebody...." I might guess by now that she might like to turn the clock back and get off this sinking ship before it's too late. I think she's in way over her head. And yes, Brandy has worked at the Sound Center on her CD but I'm not she's finished her recording.

As far as having to get used to seeing Brandy on TV...well I don't think it will be too much longer before we are relieved of ever seeing Danny and his entourage anywhere but behind bars! Brandy may get away as she was last on the scene, but the rest of 'em....well, we'll just have to wait and see.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Oct 4 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Loud Cry @ Oct 4 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]155359[/snapback]

I don't think Brandy had a realistic understanding of what she was getting into. I may be wrong, but she seemed to me to be pretty naive, submissive, sort of "I'm sure lucky to be here with Danny Shelton, he's really somebody...."

I think it's a common thought that Brandy is innocent of 99.9% of everything. Naivete is her biggest fault.

If you're reading, Brandy, I really do wish you all the best! I'm sorry for the situation you find yourself in - but it isn't too late...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church