Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11142&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:50:47 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Investigator Of 3abn
Brenda
post Oct 31 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,814

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Oct 31 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]158694[/snapback]

Perhaps this is not exactly on topic, but someone said in Sabbath School that they heard on 3abn or read in thier magazine, that someone called in to 3abn and kept repeating in a growling, gutteral voice, "get off the air, get off the air, I want you off the air," then a normal sounding voice came on and said pleadingly, "help me, help me, I need help." Of course the implication is that the person is possesed by a demon and the Devil wants 3abn off the air. I'm not saying it didn't happen or that is was faked, but the timing is interesting and certainly convenient under the circumstances. Did anyone hear any thing about this?

So it was the Latino channel in 1989 apparently.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sister
post Oct 31 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #107

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Brenda @ Oct 31 2006, 04:17 AM) [snapback]158696[/snapback]

So it was the Latino channel in 1989 apparently.

3ABN Latino did not exsist in 1989. At that time Johnny D. worked in Master Control at 3ABN and in addition to their other duties they also answered the phone at certain times. Over the years they have gotten a lot of strange calls in the Pastoral department, so this was not that unusual.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Oct 31 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #108

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(västergötland @ Oct 31 2006, 01:55 AM) [snapback]158695[/snapback]

Has anyone heard of a "demon" being so polite as to say "Please" before? This one apparently said it numerous times.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
lurker
post Oct 31 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Sounds like a prank phone call to me.
QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Oct 31 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]158718[/snapback]

Has anyone heard of a "demon" being so polite as to say "Please" before? This one apparently said it numerous times.

This post has been edited by lurker: Oct 31 2006, 11:13 AM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 31 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #110

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Oct 31 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]158694[/snapback]

Perhaps this is not exactly on topic, but someone said in Sabbath School that they heard on 3abn or read in thier magazine, that someone called in to 3abn and kept repeating in a growling, gutteral voice, "get off the air, get off the air, I want you off the air," then a normal sounding voice came on and said pleadingly, "help me, help me, I need help." Of course the implication is that the person is possesed by a demon and the Devil wants 3abn off the air. I'm not saying it didn't happen or that is was faked, but the timing is interesting and certainly convenient under the circumstances. Did anyone hear any thing about this?

QUOTE(västergötland @ Oct 31 2006, 03:55 AM) [snapback]158695[/snapback]

QUOTE(lurker @ Oct 31 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]158721[/snapback]

Sounds like a prank phone call to me.

If one is going to stimulate offerings, then one must offer a "service".
If one offers a "service", there must be a sense of need for that "service".
If that service is demon deliverance, then that sense of need is created by demon deliverance stories.

It's worked for Fundamentalist Pentacostal groups for years.

Adventists don't have much knowledge of this type of thing, since Adventist pulpits were "closed" to such teachings back in the mid 1980's. Of course no one has been paying much attention to it for the last 10 years or so.....

So...... look's to this ol' bird like Danny figgers there's a potential "cash crop" to be harvested if he jus does a little sowin', fertilizin', and waterin'. ...yes.gif .... wave.gif

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Oct 31 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

Yes, a cash crop, and also planting a little propaganda seed that might be making an unspoken association.
He keeps talking on TV about being persecuted, people saying bad things about him etc. and the Devil says explicitly that he wants him off the air. It all fits together.

+Quote Post
howdy
post Oct 31 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #112

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,932

Well fer cryin out loud read the link. That was in 1989 or sumthin! Hmmm

howdy

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 31 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(howdy @ Oct 31 2006, 03:57 PM) [snapback]158745[/snapback]

Well fer cryin out loud read the link. That was in 1989 or sumthin! Hmmm

howdy

But the story is being told NOW. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Chez
post Nov 20 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

I read this post over at Maritime. It is in reference to whether or not Linda Shelton will ever be exoneratered. Gailon Joy is the author of the following letter:

Linda and the team that has been investigating the entire 3ABN case has been conferring with a representative of ASI to determine if common ground and fair rules for a five person panel can be found to address at least some of the issues, including Linda's claims and rights.

If this does not work out, then in Janaury, 2007 we will launch a full scale and public effort to exonerate Linda, to indict Danny in the public eye and to put pressure on 3ABN to make certain changes to it's governance and accountability to be certain that this incredulous process cannot continue or repeat itself.

In the interim, think seriously of encouraging local affiliates and individual satellite viewers to switch to Hope Channel. They also offer online streaming video and I have begun watching it to avoid supporting hypocracy and to avoid what may be an unpleasant surprise as civil authority continues to probe as well.

I have done a very complete timeline and continue to interview dozens of witnesses, officers, directors (past and present), employees and conference emplyees.

I can safely argue that we have overwhelmingly concluded that there was no adultery on Linda's part during her marriage to Danny Shelton;
That Danny was in fact preparing for a divorce during 2003 and Linda trustingly and naively missed the roadsigns;
That Danny has had several "inappropriate" relationships that were in some cases public and known by staff and some directors throughout his marriage to Linda Shelton;
That at least one "inappropriate" relationship in fact betrayed Linda Shelton and has used her treachery to advance her career at 3ABN and continues to do so;
That Danny Shelton clearly conducted an "inappropriate" relationship with Brandy from August 2004 until they were married in 2006 and the officers and directors of 3ABN were well aware of the relationship;
That the marriage to Brandy is a clear adultery under the very clear rules established by the Lord of the Universe in Matthew; That the 3ABN board had no ecclesiastical authority to authorize the adulterous marriage to Brandy and continue to employ Danny Shelton at the head of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc.;
That the board of Directors of 3ABN has failed in it's responsibility to oversee the assetts, governance and accountability to the "stockholders in the pews";
That 3ABN has to change it's constitution and bylaws to end the self perpetuation of the board of directors and leadership of 3ABN and to establish a real membership inclusive of all donors,
To establish representative form of government that will be accountable to the "stockholders in the pews", that will act responsibly to end the nepotism at 3ABN and prevent re-enactment of the Linda Shelton debacle and the retaliation against a whistleblower employee group from trust services following eggregious actions, including but not limited to grossly disgusting violations of the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act and some allegations of wrongful fiduciary responsibility by Westphal, et al.

As time progresses, either the tribunal will conduct a fair hearing and issue a report with recommendations or we will do it for them. Ours will most likely be far less tempered and far more direct in it's revelations and public documentation, but we are willing to grant some additional time for these discussions to prepare a foundation for a fair tribunal. But, our investigation is coming to a time certain waymark conclusion, albeit not an end as there are developing stories that will most certainly proceed well into the year 2007 and 2008.

While I am a firm believer in ecclesiatical authority, I am reasonably certain that no-one on this team, nor other 3ABN employees, past and present, will allow the issues to once again remain buried for another twenty years.

Rest assured that Linda will be exonerated publically in time!!! The handwriting is very nearly upon the wall and grace will end in the favor of justice. After all, Divine Love is a balance of mercy and justice and mercy has had it's way far too long at 3ABN. May Justice prevail and the Lord be honored in all that is done.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Nov 20 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Chez @ Nov 20 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]160837[/snapback]

I read this post over at Maritime. It is in reference to whether or not Linda Shelton will ever be exoneratered. Gailon Joy is the author of the following letter:

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Is this the same Gailon A. Joy who was president and sole shareholder of Credit Management Services Corporation?

- fhb

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 20 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #116

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 20 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]160863[/snapback]

Is this the same Gailon A. Joy who was president and sole shareholder of Credit Management Services Corporation?

- fhb

Why don't you, fhb, start out by revealing who you are?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Nov 20 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

QUOTE(Johann @ Nov 20 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]160870[/snapback]

Why don't you, fhb, start out by revealing who you are?

Touche!

+Quote Post
calvin
post Nov 20 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #118

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

For all of you with so much high hopes and waiting with baited breath for the mystery man Gailon A. Joy to come through, I just hope you won’t be disappointed. I hope for your sake there is a smoking gun in there somewhere. This teaser letter is more of the he said/she said stuff that has already rehashed over and over again here, nothing new.

Well I guess one day we shall see

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Nov 20 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 20 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]160863[/snapback]

- fhb

Alright FHB - now that you have tittilated please illuminate. I Googled "Credit Management Services Corporation" and didn't get any hits. Where did you find this info?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Nov 20 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #120

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(calvin @ Nov 20 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]160931[/snapback]

For all of you with so much high hopes and waiting with baited breath for the mystery man Gailon A. Joy to come through, I just hope you won’t be disappointed. I hope for your sake there is a smoking gun in there somewhere. This teaser letter is more of the he said/she said stuff that has already rehashed over and over again here, nothing new.

Well I guess one day we shall see

Guns are smoking on many fronts... evdience is being gathered as I write.

There is something that Danny has forgotten... When there is more than one person involved in any unethical or illegal act it is almost impossible for it to remain secret. People talk, people copy documents to protect themselves. Copies of documents end up in the hands of civil authorities and other investigators... Sooner or later everything comes to the light of day. Patience Calvin, I have never set a date for further revelation of facts and evidence, but the day will come when it is no longer a matter of he said, she said. In time the muddy waters of 3ABN will become transparent and the truth will become visible. It is just a matter of time...

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church