Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11907&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:46:18 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Steps Down?
lurker
post Dec 26 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #76

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 676

God called King Saul too but he doesn't think too kindly of leaders who get too big for their britches.

I couldn't find Linda's house but this one is in her neighborhood http://www.springfieldsbesthomes.com/featu...2029Renwick.php
and in her price range. I then did a search - I think it was in virtual earth local live on both addresses and checked out an aerial view of both her home in Springfield and Danny and Brandy's home in West Frankfort. If you do this it is apparant that her home is in some sort of subdivision with row after row of homes and Danny and Brandy are in what I would call a "country estate". But you can do a search and find out for yourself.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 26 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #77

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(lurker @ Dec 26 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]165662[/snapback]

I then did a search - I think it was in virtual earth local live on both addresses and checked out an aerial view of both her home in Springfield and Danny and Brandy's home in West Frankfort. If you do this it is apparant that her home is in some sort of subdivision with row after row of homes and Danny and Brandy are in what I would call a "country estate". But you can do a search and find out for yourself.

Those of us who have been to both places will verify that this evaluation is right on target.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
paleface
post Dec 26 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #78

Member No.: 1,991

As long as picture assigmments are being handed out, how about taking a couple photos of that leased Jet of Danny's also.

Vi computer, we found the neighborhood that Linda's home is persume to be located. It is the only one in this particular culdesac that has a swimming pool?

Now let us go to 3ABN. As we leave 3ABN, I wish to go by Danny's home. Do I turn left and then turn left again on road 429? at the "T"? Is John L. home first then Danny's? Is all of Danyy's land holdings connected or joined or do other people have land holdings that split up the total amount of Dan's ground?

I do not plan to travel nor visit Ill. I am just curious and no! I do not have a cat. no.gif blink.gif giggle.gif

+Quote Post
daylily
post Dec 26 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

This is my first post to blacksda and I don't yet know how to post a quote but someone asked why Danny's son-in-law didn't take his children if the allegations against Tommy are true.

If Melody has custody, how can Derrel take the children away?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 26 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I do know this. When darryl first came here, Melody came, also in answer to same things said about her. She was still pregnant. The one thing they both agreed on is that they would give each other respect as the mother/father to their children. I admired that about them both.

QUOTE(daylily @ Dec 26 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]165704[/snapback]

This is my first post to blacksda and I don't yet know how to post a quote but someone asked why Danny's son-in-law didn't take his children if the allegations against Tommy are true.

If Melody has custody, how can Derrel take the children away?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 26 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #81

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 26 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]165716[/snapback]

I do know this. When darryl first came here, Melody came, also in answer to same things said about her. She was still pregnant. The one thing they both agreed on is that they would give each other respect as the mother/father to their children. I admired that about them both.

I admire that also, as a divorced parent I also tried and still try to do that for both of our sons' sakes, but I can appreciate that it is not always easy, in fact it's downright hard at times.

Children do need to come first. It was me who said take the children, if that's what was needed to keep them safe, but in light of this I am wondering... what is Melody's take on Tommy, the actual allegations and the additional unconfirmed rumors about him, and her children being around them?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #82

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 27 2006, 05:05 AM) [snapback]165716[/snapback]

I have not seen it myselfa, but I understand that these children appeared on the 3ABN Christmas program, and that their names were listed as Firestone and not Mundall. Was that a nice thing to do? Or legal?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Observer
post Dec 27 2006, 04:41 AM
Post #83

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 27 2006, 01:33 AM) [snapback]165752[/snapback]

I have not seen it myselfa, but I understand that these children appeared on the 3ABN Christmas program, and that their names were listed as Firestone and not Mundall. Was that a nice thing to do? Or legal?

No doubt about it. Under US law, it was legal.

QUOTE(Observer @ Dec 27 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]165753[/snapback]

As an interesting point of information:

I personally know a woman, I shall call her Smith. She divorced Mr. Smith, and became one I shall call a Wilson. After she divorced Mr. Wilson, she returned to being Ms. Smith, as she took back the name of her prior, but divorced, husband. So, Mr. Smith, who has remarried has both a present and a former wife who is a Smith.

Yes, the above is legal in the USA.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 27 2006, 07:24 AM
Post #84

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Observer @ Dec 27 2006, 04:41 AM) [snapback]165753[/snapback]

I think the question was, Was it legal to refer to the children as so-and-so Firestone when they really have the last name Mundall, unless they have been adopted?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Dec 27 2006, 07:25 AM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 27 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #85

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 27 2006, 06:24 AM) [snapback]165760[/snapback]

I think the question was, Was it legal to refer to the children as so-and-so Firestone when they really have the last name Mundall, unless they have been adopted?

I don't know if it was legal to refer to Derrell Mundall's children as "Firestone" when their last names are "Mundall". I think the larger questions are:

1. What was the motivation? (Perhaps a stab at rewriting history or building a case of denial?)
2. What does it say about the adults involved?
3. What is the effect of this on Derrell Mundall?

And the largest question, in my mind

4. What is the effect of this on those four children who have already been through such trauma with the fracturing of the family they once knew?

In my opinion it is child abuse and is having a detrimental effect on these children. If they have not been legally adopted by the new husband, and I don't think they have, it is also a blatant lie! I wonder how God feels about that?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
daylily
post Dec 27 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #86

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Since Derrel is devoted to his children I doubt they've been adopted.

PB, perhaps not a stab at rewriting history but a stab at Derrell? He has not been well-treated by Danny or Melody

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Dec 27 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

Two things, I found out Danny denies that he is stepping down...

Also, are you saying when the grandchildren were announced they said the last name was Firestone?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 27 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #88

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Dec 27 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]165787[/snapback]

Also, are you saying when the grandchildren were announced they said the last name was Firestone?

I am told their individual names were listed in the graphics following the program as . . . Firestone. It is questioned if this is legal as long as Derrell Mundall has not given his consent to it.

A person involved is writing to 3ABN questioning if they cannot be truthful in a minor thing like this, how can 3ABN be trusted as telling the truth in major areas?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Dec 27 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Dec 27 2006, 11:01 AM) [snapback]165787[/snapback]

Well, I guess that answers the question in the title of this topic, therefore, we can now move on to other topics. smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Dec 28 2006, 08:44 AM
Post #90

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
Speaking of "moving on" in our quest to follow the money trail that motivates most everyone in their decisions to tell the truth or not in fear of loosing the goose that is laying all those golden eggs. Just before Berlin fell & Hitler was already reported dead, all the gold that Germany had stored up was still in its storage place. So history will record that the power that financed this war & most all the world wars before and since then made a move to get this gold before the allied forces did. So here came a train up through the Swiss mountains with a big sign on front with a deceptive title, supposedly having medical supply for the sick & wounded, but in reality it had Spain’s finest fighting troops that knew what building the gold was stored. They shot their way to their goal & loaded the gold back on the train and headed south with another deceptive sign in order to get through all the check points. Not sure any of the Spanish troops survived after their services were not need any more.
There’s now another train on the tracks [a fast moving one]... & guess who the conductor happens to be? No need to guess as inspiration has already told us.

This post has been edited by Ed White: Dec 28 2006, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church