Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11914&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Questions For Joe Smith, for starters: "mansion" & "huge pool"
Daryl Fawcett
post Dec 26 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Grace @ Dec 26 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]165609[/snapback]
Well, I believe Johann because I know him personnally and my husband, who's a friend of him and has known him for many years, testifies that he's always been an honest, true man of God. I know he wouldn't lie.

That's a wonderful testimony of character you have given Pastor Johann, however, there are people who said that of Danny Shelton, namely Walt Thompson, therefore, we need to go beyond that.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 26 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

My apologies, Aletheia, for not noticing that your post was directed to Fran rather than to myself.

I have ignored things that Danny says too, if it isn't something that can be irrefutably proven one way or the other. You probably recall that I did not entirely quote one of his emails on Maritime for this reason. I'm taking all such things that Danny, Johann, Joe, Sister, and the rest say with a huge grain of salt.

So I agree with you that we are on dangerous ground if we take anyone's word for such things without proof.

FYI, I am doing some probing regarding certain things that Johann has said that directly impact certain issues. But finding concrete verification one way or the other isn't easy, even though I've asked both sides for such verification. Do documents even exist that could be used to prove it one way or the other? Danny has apparently claimed they do, but he hasn't responded at all to my request. The other side, well, we'll just have to see.

As far as property distribution and the Guam divorce goes, please recall that I have already proven that Danny claimed on Oct. 8, 2006, that Linda's Toyota Sequoia was not part of any such settlement. In other words, since he claimed that his name was on the title to this day, Danny acknowledged that there had been no such division of ALL their assets in the Guam divorce decree.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 26 2006, 10:29 AM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Dec 26 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]165612[/snapback]

That's a wonderful testimony of character you have given Pastor Johann, however, there are people who said that of Danny Shelton, namely Walt Thompson, therefore, we need to go beyond that.

well his endorsement was suspect from the start...... He spoke glowingly of his employer...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 26 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 26 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]165617[/snapback]

My apologies, Aletheia, for not noticing that your post was directed to Fran rather than to myself.

I have ignored things that Danny says too, if it isn't something that can be irrefutably proven one way or the other. You probably recall that I did not entirely quote one of his emails on Maritime for this reason. I'm taking all such things that Danny, Johann, Joe, Sister, and the rest say with a huge grain of salt.

So I agree with you that we are on dangerous ground if we take anyone's word for such things without proof.

FYI, I am doing some probing regarding certain things that Johann has said that directly impact certain issues. But finding concrete verification one way or the other isn't easy, even though I've asked both sides for such verification. Do documents even exist that could be used to prove it one way or the other? Danny has apparently claimed they do, but he hasn't responded at all to my request. The other side, well, we'll just have to see.

As far as property distribution and the Guam divorce goes, please recall that I have already proven that Danny claimed on Oct. 8, 2006, that Linda's Toyota Sequoia was not part of any such settlement. In other words, since he claimed that his name was on the title to this day, Danny acknowledged that there had been no such division of ALL their assets in the Guam divorce decree.

Thank you Bob, that means alot to me. I appreciate all that you just wrote. It is easy to misunderstand each other in a written medim, nothing is revealed of feelings or intents, via tone of voice, expression. or body languageetc..

And I apologise if I have misunderstood you also because of that.

Hopefully you know enough of me, from doctrinal discussions that I tend to be blunt and like to get to the point, but do so because I care about those involved and the truth. As I said somewhere else I have never faulted your intent. Or at least that's what I think I said smile.gif

P.S.

My only questions about the title are because I am not sure what the lien is for? and I could not look up either the title or record due to a incomplete VIn # and , only a partial copy of title, rather then just a photo copy?

I like you, need to see things for myself.

Blessings,
Aletheia

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Dec 26 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 26 2006, 12:29 PM) [snapback]165618[/snapback]

well his endorsement was suspect from the start...... He spoke glowingly of his employer...

Who spoke glowingly of his employer?

If you are referring to Pastor Johann, then yes, until he learned other things about his employer.

I used to think highly of Danny Shelton myself until all this mess unfolded beginning with his separation and subsequent divorce from Linda Shelton, which then opened our eyes and ears to other things.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 26 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 26 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]165620[/snapback]

I like you, need to see things for myself.

Sometimes, I just crack myself up, my spelling and punctuation is simply atrocious, I have to edit almost every post and still these things are there..

I do like you, but I meant to say:
I, like you, need to see things for myself.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 26 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 26 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]165620[/snapback]

My only questions about the title are because I am not sure what the lien is for? and I could not look up either the title or record due to a incomplete VIn # and , only a partial copy of title, rather then just a photo copy?

Valid point about the VIN. But I didn't feel at liberty to disclose that kind of personal data. Don't know how someone could use a VIN for something akin to identity theft, but I didn't want to take that chance.

It has a lien on it to this day because it hasn't been paid off either in part or in entirety. The lien came into existence by the date of the title, Feb. 11, 2003.

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 26 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #23

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 25 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]165495[/snapback]

Hi Joe. You earlier stated:
You've probably caught on that I hate the he said, she said stuff, and instead look for concrete facts presented by either side that can be irrefutably proven one way or the other independently of testimony. So what you said above caught my eye, particularly the part I bolded.

Could you post some pictures of her mansion and huge pool? (I'm trying to get ahold of some, but if you beat me to it, that's quite all right.) Do you have any specs on her home, like square footage and number of rooms and bedrooms?

] I don't have pics of their place. I'm sure you could get a description for Johann, Dr. Abrahamsem, or Daryll Mundall, as he made a few trips there to carry furniture from Danny's house to Linda's. I have it from a reliable source ( as sister said for her info for the threads) that Dr. Abrahamsen kicked in $100,000 on the house with Linda's $100,000 or so. Her money came from her settlement of $240,000.00 from 3 ABN donors. I wonder what the Doctor expected to get for his money? I understand that Linda was seen wearing a wedding ring at the GC meeting in St. Louis???
Joe

I think that's the kind of info we need to kill this rumor mill.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 26 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I don't have pics of their place.

Then by all means get some.

What was the source of your statement that the house was a mansion? Had you personally seen it, or were you relying on Danny's or someone else's word?

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I'm sure you could get a description for Johann, Dr. Abrahamsem, or Daryll Mundall, as he made a few trips there to carry furniture from Danny's house to Linda's.

I'm really not interested in verbal descriptions from either side. I want concrete facts, like the number of square feet and rooms listed in the Real Estate listing, with a photocopy of that listing.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I have it from a reliable source ( as sister said for her info for the threads) that Dr. Abrahamsen kicked in $100,000 on the house with Linda's $100,000 or so.

So are you trying to say that $200,000 buys a mansion in Springfield, IL? Or are you instead trying to prove that you exagerated when you said she now lives in a mansion?

I'm not sure what your point is.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I wonder what the Doctor expected to get for his money?

Since you directed this comment directly to me, I respectfully request an apology for your base and unchristian insinuation.

QUOTE(Joe Smith)
I understand that Linda was seen wearing a wedding ring at the GC meeting in St. Louis???
Joe

Either prove it or kindly and courteously keep such hearsay out of this thread. This thread was intended to deal with concrete and provable claims you made, not deal with more rumors.

Find whatever documents or pictures you can to prove that Linda indeed lives in a mansion with a huge pool, and post them here. And state whether you have ever seen the house and pool yourself, and if not, who gave you this information.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Dec 26 2006, 11:59 AM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 26 2006, 12:00 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Hey that at least gave me a laugh roflmao.gif

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Dec 26 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]165624[/snapback]

Sometimes, I just crack myself up, my spelling and punctuation is simply atrocious, I have to edit almost every post and still these things are there..

I do like you, but I meant to say:
I, like you, need to see things for myself.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 26 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #26

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 26 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]165584[/snapback]

It is quite interesting that you call her home a mansion. I have been there. I had a dip in her pool. How small can it be for you to call it "huge"?

kewl! Maybe we'll get pictures, but in the meantime, as you are a witness here...

What size is the house? How would you describe it?
Is it small, large, average, modest, an upper income level home?

Is it your testimony that it does or does not contain furnishings which she received in the divorce?

Also, as you claim to have taken a dip in her pool?

What kind of pool was it and what were it's dimensions and how far from her house is it?

Thank you,
Aletheia

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 26 2006, 07:19 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 26 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Joe Smith, you made the following statement:

I have it from a reliable source ( as sister said for her info for the threads)

In all the writings I have posted on BSDA, I believe only once or twice, I stated what I wrote was from a reliable source. Often I post what I know personally, can you make the same statement?

Linda and the wearing of a wedding ring at the GC in St. Lewis, that is nothing more than a rumor that Danny Shelton started to take the heat off of his situation. So where did you hear it, directly from the lips of Mr. Danny? Much of what you have said can be attributed as coming directly from Danny Shelton. So is he your reliable source, if so... rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

Personally, I have never heard more lies come out of a man's mouth than from Danny Shelton. The reliable source for this information: me!

This post has been edited by sister: Dec 26 2006, 09:48 PM

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Dec 26 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

IF Linda got married, why would she hide it? How long would that last? It doesn't even make sense her wearing a wedding ring....

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 26 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 26 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]165721[/snapback]

... Often I post what I know personally, can you make the same statement?

Linda and the wearing of a wedding ring at the GC in St. Lewis, that is nothing more than a rumor that Danny Shelton started to take the heat off of his situation....

Personally, I have never heard more lies come out of a man's mouth than from Danny Shelton. The reliable source for this information: me!

So is it your personal testimony that you personally heard this from Danny Shelton and you know as fact, that this is how the alleged rumor was started? IF NOT, how is it you claim to know this?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 26 2006, 10:13 PM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Dec 26 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #30

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I wonder what the Doctor expected to get for his money? I understand that Linda was seen wearing a wedding ring at the GC meeting in St. Louis???
Joe

Talk about spreading gossip and innuendos. blink.gif

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church