Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11834&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:48:00 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Disgust!, disgusted by the smear in this site
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 18 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #46

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 18 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]164096[/snapback]

I know no such thing.... has Danny Shelton been judged? Or any of the other players in this mess? I think their actions have been called into question, but judged, I don't think so.....

The true fact remains that no one has been actually "judged" per se.

That's why a molestor is still on the loose.

JMO.

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eddy
post Dec 18 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #47

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 589

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Dec 18 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]164097[/snapback]

The true fact remains that no one has been actually "judged" per se.

That's why a molestor is still on the loose.

JMO.

I'm still not getting the molestor comparisons.

--------------------
An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law. MLK

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Dec 18 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #48

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(summertime @ Dec 18 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]163991[/snapback]

Just an interesting note--The name Joe Smith is so commonly used that there are 40,800,000 hits on Google for people who are using the entitity or name of Joe or the name of Smith. Easy to choose---hard to find. Combine the 2 and you come up with the anonamously used name of Joe Smith.

Not that it really matters, but yes it is easy to use... however it is not as hard to find, as one might think yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Dec 18 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Dec 18 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]163996[/snapback]

WB:

I would appreciate your perspective on the EGW quote in clear context, if you please:

I'll be glad to give it, SS, but it won't be for a day or two .... got a couple projects that have to be finished first..... rattle my chain if I don't have it done by Sabbath. yes.gif wave.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 19 2006, 03:51 AM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Joe Smith @ Dec 18 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]163976[/snapback]

OUCH... the attackes from the brethern hurt... and just for expressing a different opinion. The difference, I believe in Jesus judging a man, and you and I judging a man, is that He is God. He has all the facts correct, He never made a mis-judgment. He reads the heart... we cannot. If even one of those allogations about the Sheltons...is wrong... the damage has been done... people have been scared and the message of Christ has suffered. What is being posted is 2nd & 3rd & 4th hand gossip...

Tell me, "Joe Smith", since you are so close to the other Sheltons, were you also present at the birthday party Brenda held for Danny Shelton in 2004? Even though Linda was still Danny's wife, she was not invited to the party. Do you know why?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Dec 19 2006, 10:29 AM
Post #51

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Will do! giggle.gif

QUOTE(watchbird @ Dec 19 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]164136[/snapback]

I'll be glad to give it, SS, but it won't be for a day or two .... got a couple projects that have to be finished first..... rattle my chain if I don't have it done by Sabbath. yes.gif wave.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 19 2006, 03:31 PM
Post #52

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eddy @ Dec 18 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]164102[/snapback]

I'm still not getting the molestor comparisons.

Hit your PM......

I got you.....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Dec 19 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 19 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]164161[/snapback]

Tell me, "Joe Smith", since you are so close to the other Sheltons, were you also present at the birthday party Brenda held for Danny Shelton in 2004? Even though Linda was still Danny's wife, she was not invited to the party. Do you know why?

That does not sound proper nor does it sound appropriate! no.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 19 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #54

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Dec 19 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]164281[/snapback]

That does not sound proper nor does it sound appropriate! no.gif

STANK!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Brother Sam
post Dec 19 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #55

Member No.: 1,708

I am seeing posts regarding how bad and unchristian comments are being made about 3ABN leadership. How many of these do-gooders have actually worked there and/or experienced what is really going on - can they not handle reading and hearing the truth - even though it is not what they want to hear or choose to believe. What upsets employees and their families is that there is a totally different standard expected of them than what is pemitted of the Shelton family and the top management of 3ABN. Do people really know what is going on there???

Why do so many employees leave there disgusted with how things really are?

When Yolanda Innocent got a divorce, her singing and programming was pulled from the air and 3ABN no longer sold or promoted her music. However, when a Shelton gets a divorce, it is business as usual - is there anything wrong with this picture??? Are we experiencing a blatant double standard???

When a male employee stayed overnight with a female employee, they were told that if this behavior was repeated, they would be terminated. Yet a Shelton employee can have a live in or repeated overnight opposite sex visitor and nobody asks questions. Is their behavior of any type above reproach???

When a Shelton uses profanity on the premises, there is no consequence. Would anybody else have such latitude???

The Sheltons openly say that nobody can sing like a Shelton, nobody can manage like a Shelton and nobody can speak like a Shelton - I am saying thank goodness!!!

If you are not a Shelton, you are considered a second or third class person. A Shelton has such high self esteeem that they act as though they have a direct line to God and everything they do is santioned by God - do they really??? Or is it all in their over inflated heads???

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Dec 19 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #56

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Come here Brother Sam.... I got a hug for you. I feel your anger and understand your pain (in my own way).....

hug.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Dec 19 2006, 07:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 19 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #57

Group:
QUOTE(simplysaved @ Dec 18 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]163996[/snapback]

WB:

I would appreciate your perspective on the EGW quote in clear context, if you please:

I couldn't agree more with the quote from EGW. I have been silent about many things because I do not want to come under attack again. But as some have said... speak up or stick your head in the sand. I will say this... What I know is not from 2nd hand information. I was there. I have known the Shelton family personally for many years and have been around 3ABN nearly from the start. There are huge amounts of twisted information. Don't be sooo quick to believe the threads are correct... Many of the perks mentioned there.. were completely accepted and wanted by Linda. She drew the same salary and benefits as Danny ... the house , the pool, the sona, the Horses... don't forget.. 1/2 of horses are Linda's still yet... I also know that she lives in a mansion herself... with a huge pool now...Again I was there when these things were happening.
Joe

Summertime:

People have a right to choose whatever username they want (as long as it isn't "cussing" or "vulgar") at BSDA... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 19 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #58

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Then tell us Joe in the divorce settlement why Linda didn't get half of the marital assets? Twisted info? such as?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Dec 19 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #59

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 19 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]164324[/snapback]

Then tell us Joe in the divorce settlement why Linda didn't get half of the marital assets? Twisted info? such as?

Guam has community property laws so all settlements there are supposed to be equal.
Apparently from your question you are aquainted with the divorce settlement and know that it wasn't?

How twisted could the info have been? Wouldn't she have known? wasn't she aquainted with her and Danny's personal finances, and also the vice president of 3 ABN?

Why then did she agree and sign her name?

Adventist Today as well as 3ABN both announced the Sheltons got a "uncontested divorce" from Guam in 06/04.

Even that much quoted separation agreement which she signed on leaving 3 ABN contains a clause for arbitration regarding the terms. I don't know how they could have layed out a fairer way for things to be resolved, but she never availed herself of that option. Why not, if that agreement was so unfair?

Maybe she'll answer now as the much used "gag order" excuse used everytime somebody wanted to amake accusations without backing it up with evidence, disappeared at the beginning of this month when she received the last of her 250,000 from 3ABN.

~ Aletheia

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Dec 19 2006, 09:43 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Joe Smith
post Dec 19 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #60

Group:
QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 19 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]164324[/snapback]

Clay... First of all I want to appologize for by first 2 posts. I am sorry for calling so many good people, gossips. It was my first time seeing the BSDA site and I was blown away. That's not a good excuse so I'll just say, PLease everyone that I have affended. please forgive me. I don't want to lump you all in one group when I talk about gossip. Thanks for the wake up call!

About the divorce settlement... yes I know about it. It wasn't financially fair. Danny got the short end of the stick on the house, on the furniture... he took responsibility for their depts, credit cards etc. He paid her ABOVE the market appraizal for her half of the house.. She cannot disprove anything that I have writen here.

Joe

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:48 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church