Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11955&st=375 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:34:39 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tommy Shelton Vindicated!, I hope.
Johann
post Feb 27 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #376

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 27 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]181041[/snapback]

johann,

when every one can see what happens to those danny no longer likes can you blame them.
erik

A good point, Eric. And a number of those might show up in court if 3ABN dares sue.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 28 2007, 05:10 AM
Post #377

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 27 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]180915[/snapback]

More than difficult. It would be impossible. That, in itself ,should tell you something. How long can it continue to be said that Many of the Conference leaders, the thousands of members of ASI, Garwin M, The 3abn board, everyone that goes to the 3abn church (approx 150 people), Doug B with Amazing Facts, Mark Finley, David Ashhrick, The mitcheff sisters, The Aikens, hundreds of other ministries that come to 3abn, the supporters, the ministry that you refer to in this thread, adventist pastors all over the country, Steve Darmondy, Jennifer LaMountain, Ullanda Innocence, Kay Kuzma, Dr Baldwin, Agatha Thrash, Steve Wohlberg,,and I could go on and on. How long can it continue to be said that all of these thousands of respected and intelligent people have been duped by 3abn. I guess you all can say it from now on but it is neither believable or realistic. To quote you, " it would be rather difficult for all of these people who are entwined with 3ABN in one way or another, to have their heads permanently in the sand like ostriches.
I couldn't have put it better myself.

Bystander;

If everything is as you say, why is Danny suing this "Little Group" for destroying 3ABN? It is early in the AM, but I am tired, so maybe my mind is not too clear.

I do not feel you are Danny. IMO, you are someone else that has legal knowledge.

Are you trying to be a name dropper? Those names are very impressive. I am inspired by some of those names. THEY are real workers for God and their fruits show it. IMO, I do not feel that you can weigh their motives for airing their programming on 3ABN. They also air on other networks also. TBN is airing their programming and the visibility is much greater than with 3ABN.

I don't see that 3ABN has been hurt by these great people, nor, IMO, do I see that 3ABN has been hurt by the postings here on this forum. IMO, what has really hurt 3ABN and the management of 3ABN, is the fact that they lost Sky Angel & India. That loss hit the major donors of 3ABN. Those are the ones that carried the network with their donations. They no longer had access. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.

I would also say that, IMO, the testimony given by alleged victims of Tommy Shelton have been a factor in loss of donations. These allegations, IMO, are the factor that has arisen and become public.

Opinions of the "small group" here on this forum are not responsible for these alligations, with the exception of one. This group has expressed very personal opinions. IMO, Tommy's actions bear the responsibility for these allegations and should be dealt with for allowing such things to reflect on 3ABN and cause a loss of donations. This group has been active for 3 years with no loss of donations, but of increases in donations, according to Danny Shelton's announcements on live TV.

If the allegations against Tommy have hurt Tommy and his family, then they should be the ones that files charges against those who have come forward with their statements. 3ABN/Danny Shelton should not be suing any "group" for the allegations against Tommy Shelton. I could even see Carol filing charges, but 3ABN? If 3ABN has suffered by these allegations, they should consider filing suit against Tommy and Carol Shelton.

As far as sister goes, the story she posted clearly states it is fiction. How can 3ABN sue someone for fiction?

I am really confused about what is happening here. This post was not made to point fingers at anyone, but it is an expression of my opinion on a few of the matters being discussed on this board.

Later, I would also like address some other questions I have in other areas of 3ABN/Danny Shelton. Do you have authorized to answer them?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Fran
post Feb 28 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #378

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Fran @ Feb 28 2007, 05:10 AM) [snapback]181161[/snapback]

Bystander;

If everything is as you say, why is Danny suing this "Little Group" for destroying 3ABN? It is early in the AM, but I am tired, so maybe my mind is not too clear.

I do not feel you are Danny. IMO, you are someone else that has legal knowledge.

Are you trying to be a name dropper? Those names are very impressive. I am inspired by some of those names. THEY are real workers for God and their fruits show it. IMO, I do not feel that you can weigh their motives for airing their programming on 3ABN. They also air on other networks also. TBN is airing their programming and the visibility is much greater than with 3ABN.

I don't see that 3ABN has been hurt by these great people, nor, IMO, do I see that 3ABN has been hurt by the postings here on this forum. IMO, what has really hurt 3ABN and the management of 3ABN, is the fact that they lost Sky Angel & India. That loss hit the major donors of 3ABN. Those are the ones that carried the network with their donations. They no longer had access. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder.

I would also say that, IMO, the testimony given by alleged victims of Tommy Shelton have been a factor in loss of donations. These allegations, IMO, are the factor that has arisen and become public.

Opinions of the "small group" here on this forum are not responsible for these alligations, with the exception of one. This group has expressed very personal opinions. IMO, Tommy's actions bear the responsibility for these allegations and should be dealt with for allowing such things to reflect on 3ABN and cause a loss of donations. This group has been active for 3 years with no loss of donations, but of increases in donations, according to Danny Shelton's announcements on live TV.

If the allegations against Tommy have hurt Tommy and his family, then they should be the ones that files charges against those who have come forward with their statements. 3ABN/Danny Shelton should not be suing any "group" for the allegations against Tommy Shelton. I could even see Carol filing charges, but 3ABN? If 3ABN has suffered by these allegations, they should consider filing suit against Tommy and Carol Shelton.

As far as sister goes, the story she posted clearly states it is fiction. How can 3ABN sue someone for fiction?

I am really confused about what is happening here. This post was not made to point fingers at anyone, but it is an expression of my opinion on a few of the matters being discussed on this board.

Later, I would also like address some other questions I have in other areas of 3ABN/Danny Shelton. Do you have authorized to answer them?

Bystander;

Are you still with us? Are you afraid of what I am going to ask? Don't be. I promise to be nice.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 28 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #379

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

I was just reading this last night...
    1 Tim 5:19 Do not entertain an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or three witnesses.

20 Those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning.

21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

[snip]

24The sins of some men are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them. 25In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not cannot be hidden.

I just reread those verses. WOW!

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:34 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church