Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12000&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:52 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asi Mediation Fails!
Pickle
post Jan 5 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #16

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 5 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]167816[/snapback]

Is this the "3abn" board you are referring to? Has Gailon stipulated what kind of "actions" need to take place?

1) Yes. 2) I don't know.

Weetbix on Maritime complained on December 5 that all this was going at a snail's pace. So we shifted gears from snail's pace to freight train. It seems like the freight train has picked up speed.

Weetbix, Fallible, Joe, and whoever else has tried to play apologist, I think the best thing they can do now is try to find a good way to bring resolution and end this sordid affair. I fully welcome whatever efforts they might make to end the corruption at 3ABN. If they feel a bit embarassed and that they have lost face, well, I for one am not about to ridicule anyone.

For the good of the cause of God, the three angels' messages, present truth, the 10 Commandments, the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and 3ABN, we need a swift, speedy, and effective end to all of this. And I welcome whatever constructive suggestions they might bring to this discussion, and whatever lobbying they can do behind the scenes with the officers and directors of 3ABN.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 5 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 5 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]167823[/snapback]

1) Yes. 2) I don't know.

Weetbix on Maritime complained on December 5 that all this was going at a snail's pace. So we shifted gears from snail's pace to freight train. It seems like the freight train has picked up speed.

Weetbix, Fallible, Joe, and whoever else has tried to play apologist, I think the best thing they can do now is try to find a good way to bring resolution and end this sordid affair. I fully welcome whatever efforts they might make to end the corruption at 3ABN. If they feel a bit embarassed and that they have lost face, well, I for one am not about to ridicule anyone.

For the good of the cause of God, the three angels' messages, present truth, the 10 Commandments, the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and 3ABN, we need a swift, speedy, and effective end to all of this. And I welcome whatever constructive suggestions they might bring to this discussion, and whatever lobbying they can do behind the scenes with the officers and directors of 3ABN.

I believe that this is going to get much worse, and much more public before it gets better, if someone does not take decided action.

Time is very short.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 5 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 5 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]167839[/snapback]

I believe that this is going to get much worse, and much more public before it gets better, if someone does not take decided action.

Time is very short.

Okay, everybody. Without getting excitable, talk to those you know who are in positions of influence of any sort, and share your concerns in a logical, coherent fashion. And then ask them what they think should be done.

"I'm really concerned Elder/Pastor/Dr. So and So. There's this Church of God church where Tommy Shelton, Danny's brother used to pastor out in Virginia. Tommy's had child molestation allegations hanging over his head for decades. Just last December 3 the pastor at that church issued a statement saying that there were three new allegations of sexual misconduct, one of which was concerning someone who was a minor at the time. And some of his alleged victims in Illinois have been giving public, written statements about what happened to them.

"It gets really sticky. The 3ABN board chairman admitted in writing the Monday after Thanksgiving that Danny in 2003 gave him clearly bogus information about all these allegations of child molestation against Tommy. And yet last Sunday, 3ABN had a special televised tribute to Tommy as he retired a little early, with the promise that he would be back from time to time. He's been working in Kids Time, and he replaced Linda as the head of production two and a half years ago. They said that in things had tremendously improved since he had been in charge, and it came across as if that might have been a slam against Linda, right there on global TV.

"Elder/Pastor/Dr., I just don't get it. If they treat an alleged pedophile so wonderfully when they leave 3ABN, promising that they will return, why did Linda have to leave in such disgrace, to return no more? It's almost as if she couldn't have been let go for moral reasons, because it's like they just don't care about that kind of thing. And so far every piece of evidence that they've claimed proves Linda's guilt just vaporizes when anyone tries to verify anything.

"What can we do? Should we say anything at all? If we don't, will people think that Adventists condone this kind of thing? In the past our pastors and leaders have taken stands about Prophecy Countdown, Hope International, Hartland Institute, and Steps to Life. Should we be less inclined to take a stand about applauding an alleged pedophile on a global TV ministry that so many non-Adventists think is a Seventh-day Adventist ministry? Or should we just do and say nothing? What do you think?

"What will all our members say when this really comes out into the open? It's not as if this is the only issue. There's a lot more, and it's all so bizarre.

"All I can say is that we must be near the end of the world. Christ must be coming soon."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 5 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #19

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2007, 05:31 AM) [snapback]167847[/snapback]

Okay, everybody. Without getting excitable, talk to those you know who are in positions of influence of any sort, and share your concerns in a logical, coherent fashion. And then ask them what they think should be done.

"I'm really concerned Elder/Pastor/Dr. So and So. There's this Church of God church where Tommy Shelton, Danny's brother used to pastor out in Virginia. Tommy's had child molestation allegations hanging over his head for decades. Just last December 3 the pastor at that church issued a statement saying that there were three new allegations of sexual misconduct, one of which was concerning someone who was a minor at the time. And some of his alleged victims in Illinois have been giving public, written statements about what happened to them.

"It gets really sticky. The 3ABN board chairman admitted in writing the Monday after Thanksgiving that Danny in 2003 gave him clearly bogus information about all these allegations of child molestation against Tommy. And yet last Sunday, 3ABN had a special televised tribute to Tommy as he retired a little early, with the promise that he would be back from time to time. He's been working in Kids Time, and he replaced Linda as the head of production two and a half years ago. They said that in things had tremendously improved since he had been in charge, and it came across as if that might have been a slam against Linda, right there on global TV.

"Elder/Pastor/Dr., I just don't get it. If they treat an alleged pedophile so wonderfully when they leave 3ABN, promising that they will return, why did Linda have to leave in such disgrace, to return no more? It's almost as if she couldn't have been let go for moral reasons, because it's like they just don't care about that kind of thing. And so far every piece of evidence that they've claimed proves Linda's guilt just vaporizes when anyone tries to verify anything.

"What can we do? Should we say anything at all? If we don't, will people think that Adventists condone this kind of thing? In the past our pastors and leaders have taken stands about Prophecy Countdown, Hope International, Hartland Institute, and Steps to Life. Should we be less inclined to take a stand about applauding an alleged pedophile on a global TV ministry that so many non-Adventists think is a Seventh-day Adventist ministry? Or should we just do and say nothing? What do you think?

"What will all our members say when this really comes out into the open? It's not as if this is the only issue. There's a lot more, and it's all so bizarre.

"All I can say is that we must be near the end of the world. Christ must be coming soon."

It's almost too obvious to state it here, but this could be used as a model letter to send to people in leadership in our Church and churches.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jan 5 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 5 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]167729[/snapback]

Now, with people and organizations around the world pulling their support from the ministry, it can only mean that this mess has struck at the heart.

To listen to Danny you would think that support is very good. What indications do you see that people and organizations are truly taking this mess seriously?

Our prayers are with you folk who are caught in the middle of of it all.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 5 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jan 5 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]167861[/snapback]

To listen to Danny you would think that support is very good. What indications do you see that people and organizations are truly taking this mess seriously?

Our prayers are with you folk who are caught in the middle of of it all.

He says that support is higher than it's ever been, but so is the viewing audience. 3ABN expanded into a lot of areas over the last couple of years.

I have been approached by many local people who have heard of the allegations against Dan. I have yet to have one say that the claims are unfounded. You can read on the boards here where organizations are no longer advertising 3ABN...

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 6 2007, 02:12 AM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 5 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]167864[/snapback]

He says that support is higher than it's ever been, but so is the viewing audience. 3ABN expanded into a lot of areas over the last couple of years.

I have been approached by many local people who have heard of the allegations against Dan. I have yet to have one say that the claims are unfounded. You can read on the boards here where organizations are no longer advertising 3ABN...

The Rise and Fall of the 3ABN Empire.

Many people know about a site called Alexa. Alexa keeps track of Web site traffic.

If more people were watching 3ABN, it would seem reasonable that more people would be going to the 3ABN Web site to get TV schedules, etc. Therefore, my premise is that more 3ABN TV viewers results in more 3ABN Web site visitors.

No doubt, the 3ABN Board members are being told optimistic stories about increased potential viewership and expanding markets. I believe they are kept in the dark on most subjects, so this will come as another big surprse to them.

However, it seems that 3ABN's Web site traffic has actually been going down since its high point in 2003, when Linda Shelton and Fluffy were giving their little talks from the "front porch" at 3ABN.

Unfortunately, Danny -- being an insider -- could see the writing on the wall, that Linda was becoming the face of 3ABN. That is when - I believe - he began to set the wheels in motion.

To date, I think 3ABN Web traffic has never recovered from the loss of Linda Shelton.

Linda was gone June 1, 2004. Later in 2004, everyone was going to the 3ABN Web site to figure out what happened to her. You can see that reflected in the chart, below

Now with this, you also have to acknowledge that with the loss of Sky Angel, many people gained access to 3ABN thought the Web site, so total transfer of streaming bits may be up, but total usage by unique individuals seems to be going down -- way down.

Once again, I have suspected that Linda was tarred and feathered, in part, to make her unacceptable to any other Christian TV network, where she might pick up where she left off and that Danny probably knew that she drew more viewers. Perhaps, she was receiving more mail, too.

So, being a competitor who plays to win, perhaps Danny sought to wreck Linda's image in the eyes of the public to make sure competition for TV viewers didn't happen at some point in the future. And, perhaps, John Lomacang, "Mr. House Calls on 3ABN," had been making his calls to conferences to make sure Linda received no invitations to speak for the exact, same reason, to make sure Linda Shelton did not get a foothold or get back on her feet again. Perhaps, Lomacang's job was to keep the woman down.

Here's the chart showing 3ABN's dismal year in 2006. On the chart being Number 1 is best, (They say it is like being Number 1 on the New York Times Bestseller list) and being at the 50,000 level means there are 50,000 Web sites in the world that are more popular than your's. 3ABN seems to be well below 100,000, on average.

It is sad to think about what could have been.

Click it to enlarge it.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jan 6 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Thank you so much Pete! This is right up my alley!

You are right, the handwriting is on the wall! The Shelton Gang no longer has Goldie to bail them out as she had always done before.

That chart is really great! It speaks volumns. Well. OK, it does to me! fear.gif

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 6 2007, 02:12 AM) [snapback]167893[/snapback]

The Rise and Fall of the 3ABN Empire.

Many people know about a site called Alexa. Alexa keeps track of Web site traffic.

If more people were watching 3ABN, it would seem reasonable that more people would be going to the 3ABN Web site to get TV schedules, etc. Therefore, my premise is that more 3ABN TV viewers results in more 3ABN Web site visitors.

No doubt, the 3ABN Board members are being told optimistic stories about increased potential viewership and expanding markets. I believe they are kept in the dark on most subjects, so this will come as another big surprse to them.

However, it seems that 3ABN's Web site traffic has actually been going down since its high point in 2003, when Linda Shelton and Fluffy were giving their little talks from the "front porch" at 3ABN.

Unfortunately, Danny -- being an insider -- could see the writing on the wall, that Linda was becoming the face of 3ABN. That is when - I believe - he began to set the wheels in motion.

To date, I think 3ABN Web traffic has never recovered from the loss of Linda Shelton.

Linda was gone June 1, 2004. Later in 2004, everyone was going to the 3ABN Web site to figure out what happened to her. You can see that reflected in the chart, below

Now with this, you also have to acknowledge that with the loss of Sky Angel, many people gained access to 3ABN thought the Web site, so total transfer of streaming bits may be up, but total usage by unique individuals seems to be going down -- way down.

Once again, I have suspected that Linda was tarred and feathered, in part, to make her unacceptable to any other Christian TV network, where she might pick up where she left off and that Danny probably knew that she drew more viewers. Perhaps, she was receiving more mail, too.

So, being a competitor who plays to win, perhaps Danny sought to wreck Linda's image in the eyes of the public to make sure competition for TV viewers didn't happen at some point in the future. And, perhaps, John Lomacang, "Mr. House Calls on 3ABN," had been making his calls to conferences to make sure Linda received no invitations to speak for the exact, same reason, to make sure Linda Shelton did not get a foothold or get back on her feet again. Perhaps, Lomacang's job was to keep the woman down.

Here's the chart showing 3ABN's dismal year in 2006. On the chart being Number 1 is best, (They say it is like being Number 1 on the New York Times Bestseller list) and being at the 50,000 level means there are 50,000 Web sites in the world that are more popular than your's. 3ABN seems to be well below 100,000, on average.

It is sad to think about what could have been.

Click it to enlarge it.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 6 2007, 05:51 AM
Post #24

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Fran @ Jan 6 2007, 03:27 AM) [snapback]167905[/snapback]

Thank you so much Pete! This is right up my alley!

You are right, the handwriting is on the wall! The Shelton Gang no longer has Goldie to bail them out as she had always done before.

That chart is really great! It speaks volumns. Well. OK, it does to me! fear.gif

Alexa is an interesting site. Formore information in regard to 3-ABN, from Alexia, I suggest that you visit the following URL:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...ls?url=3abn.org

However, it is also interesting to look at the information that Alexa has available on other websites of interest to us, and see how that they are doing:

maritime-sda-online.org Rated 71,375

3abn.org Rated 165,947

blacksda.com Rated 277,715

adventistforum.com Not Rated

NOTE: In the above, smaller numbers have more traffic.

One of the intereting bits of information that one can learn from Alexa is the trend. Alexa rates in Traffic, Reach per million users, and page views per user.

Here are the trends:

Maritime: Down: 1,956, 2% & 13%

3-ABN: Down: 44,682, 24% & 6%

Blacksda: Down: 108,981, 29% & 42%

Folks, in fairness to all, if we are to rate 3-ABN by Alexa, we ought to compare that rating with some other Alexa ratings. That, I have done above.

Alexa is vaulable. But, what does the above mean? Are we going to say that 3-ABN trumps Black SDA? I don't think so!

This post has been edited by Observer: Jan 6 2007, 05:54 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 6 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

According to Alexa 3ABN definitely doesn't trump Maritime SDA OnLine! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: Jan 6 2007, 06:24 AM

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 6 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Hey, I have been checking 3ABN's website regularly to see what they were up to. What was I thinking? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 6 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #27

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 5 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]167823[/snapback]

I got a lengthy reply from Fallible. here's just a tad from it:

QUOTE(Fallible)
I can not believe you would once again resort to bold faced lies.

"The 3ABN board chairman admitted in writing the Monday after Thanksgiving that Danny in 2003 gave him clearly bogus information about all these allegations of child molestation against Tommy."

It is so obvious that you have no desire to tell the truth, rather you are looking for a way to spin your tale into a story much like the work of fiction known as the "Televangalist."

I have done my own calling and discovered that many of the lies that are presented as truth here originate from Linda herself. ...

Your quote above that Dr. Thompson "admitted" something is so blatantly false.

Walt admitted he got that information from Danny, and that information is clearly bogus.

May the scales fall from your eyes, Fallible!

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 6 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

It is interesting how Fallible claims that the information comes from Linda. I have never heard Linda tell about those things. Neither has Linda told me most of the things you find in the "Televangelist." I first read it there soon after it was written, but I know Linda never read that document for months after it was written. All of that material came from an entirely different source.

Danny has often claimed that I wrote the Televangelist from material I gathered from Linda, but both is absolutely false.

This post has been edited by Johann: Jan 6 2007, 08:59 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Jan 6 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 6 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]167920[/snapback]

I got a lengthy reply from Fallible. here's just a tad from it:
Walt admitted he got that information from Danny, and that information is clearly bogus.

May the scales fall from your eyes, Fallible!

Bob Pickle,

Your claim:

"The 3ABN board chairman admitted in writing the Monday after Thanksgiving that Danny in 2003 gave him clearly bogus information about all these allegations of child molestation against Tommy."

The truth of the matter is this, you are taking Dr. Thompson's response to you explaining the events that occured, then by extrapolating information out of other emails you have received and weaving them together you are claiming that Danny lied to Dr. Thompson. From there you make a gigantic leap in your language above.

The truth of the emails is that Dr. Thompson never said he "admits", "believes", is "concerned that maybe" Danny lied to him. In fact in another email Dr. Thompson makes it clear that he believes Danny has been honest with him in all communications.

This isn't an issue of semantics or even a poor choice of words. It is an issue of you distorting what has been written to you to serve your own purposes. The end result being that any reasoned consideration of what you "share" here must be filtered through the reality that you are willing to attribute claims to individuals that are pattenly false. This is not a small issue! You purport to be after the truth, claim to be presenting the truth - yet this glaring evidence of misappropriating your thoughts to someone else is more than a questional method, it is dishonest. You can attempt to minimize my contention as possibly coming from some grey-haired English teacher picking nits - but it isn't (and by the way isn't the nit of the placement of a comma what has lead the world to beleive there are billions of etheral souls walking around in heaven waiting for us to get there?). I am not an English teacher, but do have grey hair. My contention here is not grammatical in nature, but speaks to the lack of veracity in your claims that it foreshadows. This is not the only situation, nor the only person, where you have done this kind of manipulation and we have discussed that at length over on the Maritime forum.

You are the one who claims Danny lied to Dr. Thompson. In fact you are the one who orginated that claim and then attributed it to Dr. Thompson. It is simple to see. After you engaged in your communications you began to form your own, that would be YOUR own, idea of what is truth. You tried to lay your case before the readers here, and in so doing subtly slipped in the idea that Dr. Thompson admited that Danny was a liar. You did this because it becomes a very powerful tool for you to use. If you can convince your readership that you got the Board Chariman to "admit" that Danny was a liar - you must be the Mighty and Powerful Oz. Additionaly, if infact you could coax an "admission" such as that from the Board Chariman then you just might have an 'in" to force changes at 3ABN. And, finally, if you received an "admission" from the Board Chair that Danny lied - then by extenuation all claims against Danny must be true.

But! You didn't recieve an admission. Anyone reading the communications between you and Dr. Thompson can see this (and quite frankly I don't care if you had done this with Danny, Mollie, or even Greg or Linda! I'd still be making this point!). He shared with you the reality of the events. You believed before this communication that Danny was guilty of lying so you took the honest portral of things said by Dr. Thompson whipped in your own disbelief of Danny and voila you have a Danny lied souffle - sorry to slam the oven door.

- fhb

(I am going to go ahead and respond to Johann here since the software will put my response together with the one to Bob Pickle anyway because of the closeness in timing of my posts)

It is interesting how Fallible claims that the information comes from Linda. I have never heard Linda tell about those things. Neither has Linda told me most of the things you find in the "Televangelist." I first read it there soon after it was written, but I know Linda never read that document for months after it was written. All of that material came from an entirely different source.

Danny has often claimed that I wrote the Televangelist from material I gathered from Linda, but both is absolutely false.

Johann,

You will notice that comment about Linda is in a seperate pragraph from the one about the "Televangalist" novel. That is because the reference to that tome was tied to comments to Bob Pickle's publishing here. I don't believe that Linda wrote that work. I also believe you when you say she didn't read it until it had been in the public domain for awhile.

However, the "fact" that you claim Linda had not told you the things contained in that work doesn't mean she didn't dictate or share it with someone else who ghost wrote it for her or because they wished to defend her - thus my statement that the story came from linda. We don't know who the author is as they have chosen to write under a psydoneum (sp?), this makes establishing its authenticity, its truthfulness difficult outside of just accepting it because the author claims it is based on true events.

I also do not believe you wrote it, if that makes you feel any better.

- fhb

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Jan 6 2007, 09:58 AM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 6 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #30

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

I'mma put this in e'ry thread I go to that mentions Tommy Shelton's name....

"How many of you proponents/opponents would allow Tommy Shelton to babysit your children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews?"

Can anyone realize that it's now going beyond this church (SDA's/Sunday Churches) - but to the innocents? CHILDREN?

*sigh*

Someone's child is in danger.... my LORD!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church