Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12021&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:35 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Does The 3abn Board Know?
Panama_Pete
post Jan 12 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #16

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 522

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 12 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]169284[/snapback]

blink.gif ...... doh.gif ...... rofl1.gif .......
Good try, Pete.... but as "devil's advocate"..... even with your obvious literary genius and mastery of ironic mode.... somehow you've missed the mark here and there... and while overall you did very well.... you did leave out a few very key ingredients.... for example.....

You seem to forget that this is a "world wide" institutution.... thus the NAD is hardly the one to be most greatly benefited by having this close knit cult in its midst.... in fact, since the NAD is already "rich and increased with goods", it will improve their spiritual standing if more of those excess funds are siphened off to enrich the "House of Shelton" so as to bring them closer to the realization of their true condition.... that of imposter to the claim of being the remnant church when actually they are representatives of that apostate church called in scripture, Babylon....

Which brings up another point you missed.... that members around the world are "brought into" the church in name only.... actually their allegiance is to the "world wide organization" led by the "Anointed One" who alone represents "true Adventism". So tithes flow more into the coffers of the "House that Shelton built" than into denominational entities.... thus adding to the evidence of the great "blessings of God" that are being poured out on the "House of Shelton".

Thus little by little the "General Conference" is relegated to an inferior role to.... and even held hostage by.... the "Anointed One" who reigns in the kingdom of the "House of Shelton" cult.

What should we expect next? A stockpiling of arms as the "persecution complex" is steadily built and enhanced? A movement to a foreign land before the "koolaid" is administered as a test of loyalty to the cult followers?

I doubt it. Those are such obvious excesses.... and such a waste of resources which could be enjoyed by the rulers in the House of Shelton.... so why would they want to either stockpile ammunition with which to blow themselves up... or why would they want to kill off all the little goosies who are laying such beautiful golden eggs.

Especially when they have learned the secret formula which goes down ever so much more easily than koolaid, and which has the effect only of numbing the reasoning chambers of the mind, so that the eggs keep coming in and the things that golden eggs can buy keep on keeping the "happiness" hormones flowing..... and no one ever guesses that they have been victims of the rulers of the "House of Shelton".

And one more thought.... maybe two.... scroll down.......
Please either substitute the "House of Shelton" for "God's Remnant" or make it clear that this is a title the House of Shelton is applying to themselves... and "God-fearing denomination" really needs some adjustment..... Not exactly sure what to suggest here.....

But... all in all.... good job, Panama..... I surely hope that there are board members who "pass" on the "koolaid" that is pressed upon them at their soon-coming board meeting!

Thank you for your kind words, Watchbird. I'll try to hit a few more of those missing marks next time around and also make the necessary literary corrections as suggested.

As for the Kool-Aid, it is actually a competing brand named "Flavor Aid" that lives on in infamy and which the board members need to pass up. But you were so close you still get my official, unadulterated, Okey-Dokey. rofl1.gif

Pete

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 12 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 12 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]169369[/snapback]

Thank you for your kind words, Watchbird. I'll try to hit a few more of those missing marks next time around and also make the necessary literary corrections as suggested.

As for the Kool-Aid, it is actually a competing brand named "Flavor Aid" that lives on in infamy and which the board members need to pass up. But you were so close you still get my official, unadulterated, Okey-Dokey. rofl1.gif

Pete

Thank you thankyou.... I accept your "Okey-Dokey" as a badge of honor. I have come to have great respect for your knowledge, insights, and wisdom. notworthy.gif

"Flavor Aid" huh? rofl1.gif

And how about "colored glasses"? So as to make sure everyone sees things in the same color as what the Anointed One sees them? Are they issued those along with the official "bored packet" as they come on campus?

Carry on..... wave.gif

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 12 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Jan 12 2007, 07:01 AM) [snapback]169258[/snapback]

I'll bite.

Let's continue our theoretical "devil's advocate" idea a little further and see where it goes.

Someone mentioned that Tommy would be returning in a few weeks to do some work at 3ABN.

I suppose if the highly-esteemed Tommy Shelton became President of 3ABN, as board members, we would give 100 percent of our fiduciary duty to Tommy. If Tommy, by chance, needed a bigger company car for parking along lonely country roads, it would be our jobs to make sure he got one.

And if, by chance, we ever saw the company car parked along those country roads, we, as 3ABN Board members, could feel really good knowing we were helping God's anointed to be happy. His happiness would be, indeed, our fiduciary duty.

A happy 3ABN President would mean many more souls were watching 3ABN and joining the Adventist Church. More members would mean more tithe for a bigger, stronger North American Division. With so much good being done for the Adventist Church by 3ABN, we could certainly overlook one little victim here and there. That's not really too much to ask. We're not as bad as the Druids who actually threw children into a furnace as a sacrifice. So, we would be much better in the site of God than the Druids.

And what difference would it really make, anyway? The end justifies the means, doesn't it? Maybe, in the final analysis, there's nobody upstairs keeping score of anything, anyway. Maybe we just evolved over millions of years and, maybe, we would be depriving the future President of 3ABN of some earthly pleasure for no good reason.

If there's a problem, let God handle it, if there is One. It's better just to look the other way and live our lives filled with peace and tranquility. By our peace and tranquility, people will want what we have, and we will have the opportunity to explain about what it really means to be the Remnant.

So, as 3ABN Board members, we should do our fiduciary duty and we keep quiet about 3ABN.

Thank goodness, the General Conference is bright enough to see it this way, and is dragging its feet to do nothing. It's always encouraging to see when the brighter, calmer, business-minded heads in Silver Spring prevail. Why should we think for ourselves when we have these fine folks to do it for us? Should we have thoughts and opinions of our own? I think not! That only leads to trouble that could split the unity in our church -- something to be avoided at all cost.

Therefore, keeping quiet means more money, unity, tranquility, peacefulness, and happiness for God's Remnant. What more could any God-fearing denomination ask for?

again, twice now I have seen "I heard" and "it appears" That Tommy Shelton will make an appearance in a couple of weeks. Where are you people getting this stuff? "I heard" and "it appears" and "someone said" does not the truth make. What would Jesus do?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 12 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I mean they just dont' give up! Next!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Jan 12 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 12 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]169510[/snapback]

again, twice now I have seen "I heard" and "it appears" That Tommy Shelton will make an appearance in a couple of weeks. Where are you people getting this stuff? "I heard" and "it appears" and "someone said" does not the truth make. What would Jesus do?

WWJD,

I don't know where the time frame of "a couple of weeks" came from, but I listened to Danny Shelton say many times, on the December 31st broadcast, that Tommy would be back. He said it over and over again.

The following information has already been posted, but the Tommy Shelton retirement program may be seen at http://www.save3abn.com.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 12 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 12 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]169510[/snapback]

I was the one who orignally posted the information and learned it from the production schedule posted in the control room at 3ABN. I wonder if that's close enough to be factual for you?
But hey why don't you call the station yourself and ask if Tommy is scheduled to tape this month.
618-627-4651

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 12 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 12 2007, 08:44 PM) [snapback]169516[/snapback]

I was the one who orignally posted the information and learned it from the production schedule posted in the control room at 3ABN. I wonder if that's close enough to be factual for you?
But hey why don't you call the station yourself and ask if Tommy is scheduled to tape this month.
618-627-4651

thank you tell the truth

Erik

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 13 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 12 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]169510[/snapback]

You do have a way with words. Or, perhaps you simply did not understand what was said? Here is what was said: "Someone mentioned that Tommy would be returning in a few weeks to do some work at 3ABN. "

The truth is: someone mentioned that Tommy would return in a few weeks to do some work at 3ABN. The statement is that someone said that. The statement is not that it will actually happen, which is what you seem to have implied.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 13 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 12 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]169510[/snapback]

probably ask you to leave since its apparent you have eyes but do not see, you read yet don't comprehend.... so why don't you get ta steppin... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 13 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

So have you called the station to find out for yourself? I'll give you the exact date when I have it. Then you can pop by the production center if you feel the need.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 14 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 13 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]169644[/snapback]

So have you called the station to find out for yourself? I'll give you the exact date when I have it. Then you can pop by the production center if you feel the need.

Yes I did call. Just because I am so tired of someone said and heard I called the headquarters of 3ABN and ask if Tommy Shelton was coming on in the next few weeks as was stated. They said no. When I told them that I was told it was on the schedule they said could have been, but the schedules are made up usually, way in advance, and as far as they knew, he would not be there.
now husband of the year, you said you posted it after seeing it at the 3abn facility. So, you are an employee? I have read some of your past posts and obviously you are against them. My question is "WHY ARE YOU THERE?" WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY IN ACCEPTING A PAYCHECK FROM THEM WHILE TALKING BEHIND THEIR BACKS? If you claim to be a christian, how could you be that deceitful? I don't have to ask "what would Jesus do" in this instance. We all know the heartache he would feel about deceit and disloyalty.

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 13 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]169562[/snapback]

probably ask you to leave since its apparent you have eyes but do not see, you read yet don't comprehend.... so why don't you get ta steppin... dunno.gif

To say that your answer is probably what Jesus would do is at a minimum disrespectful to him and at a maximum it borders on blashemy. Jesus would never tell anyone to leave in the manner that you just did.

QUOTE(Observer @ Jan 13 2007, 05:24 AM) [snapback]169541[/snapback]

You do have a way with words. Or, perhaps you simply did not understand what was said? Here is what was said: "Someone mentioned that Tommy would be returning in a few weeks to do some work at 3ABN. "

The truth is: someone mentioned that Tommy would return in a few weeks to do some work at 3ABN. The statement is that someone said that. The statement is not that it will actually happen, which is what you seem to have implied.

Yes I understand what was said and husband of the year says he posted it after seeing it at 3abn. obviously he works there and accepts his paycheck but comes on here and talks behind their backs. Would you knowingly hire someone to work for you that would be that disloyal, much less give him crediblity.

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 14 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 14 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]169854[/snapback]

Yes I did call. Just because I am so tired of someone said and heard I called the headquarters of 3ABN and ask if Tommy Shelton was coming on in the next few weeks as was stated. They said no.

So wwjd, you'd rather take notice of something that one of the "Shelton gang" told you, rather than something that another read on the notice board? Sounds rather like you have an axe to grind?

I believe that Clavin offered you some very sensible advise in a previous post.

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 14 2007, 01:57 AM
Post #28

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(wwjd)

WWJD, "an appearance" and "returning to 3ABN to work" are two very different things. You are not reading posts very carefully.

You ask, "Where are you people getting this stuff?"

If you go to that http://www.save3abn.com Web site and listen to Danny Shelton, Danny mentions Tommy returning. Well, that's what Danny says.

Danny says, "No, he's going to come...."

Therefore, your "What Would Jesus Do" comment doesn't even fit.

You shoot first, and then you ask questions later.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 14 2007, 08:29 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 14 2007, 12:26 AM) [snapback]169854[/snapback]

To say that your answer is probably what Jesus would do is at a minimum disrespectful to him and at a maximum it borders on blashemy. Jesus would never tell anyone to leave in the manner that you just did.

I have always been taught that is disrespectful to our Lord to not capitalize any word that makes a direct reference to Him. Just an observation.

+Quote Post
lurker
post Jan 14 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

wwjd, There are many dedicated Christians who work at 3ABN and who want to spread the gospel. Some of them are aware of things that grieve Christ going on there and they would like to see repentance and reform in these areas. There is a difference between blind obedience to the Shelton family or thinking that God can still use 3ABN.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church