Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12021&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:45:37 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Does The 3abn Board Know?
Pickle
post Jan 14 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 14 2007, 12:26 AM) [snapback]169854[/snapback]

My question is "WHY ARE YOU THERE?" WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY IN ACCEPTING A PAYCHECK FROM THEM WHILE TALKING BEHIND THEIR BACKS? If you claim to be a christian, how could you be that deceitful? I don't have to ask "what would Jesus do" in this instance. We all know the heartache he would feel about deceit and disloyalty.

Well, WWJD?

Jesus was born into the Jewish nation, and even though He full well knew they were so wrong, He identified Himself as being their king to the very last day of His life.

Would you call Jesus deceitful and disloyal because He did not immediately separate Himself from them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ToB1nJC
post Jan 14 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 2,752

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 13 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]169562[/snapback]

probably ask you to leave since its apparent you have eyes but do not see, you read yet don't comprehend.... so why don't you get ta steppin... dunno.gif

I do not profess to have as much 'spiritual discernment' as you all do but I do see arrogance, pride, presumption, and a lot of self-righteous from many on both sides of this issue... much of it from administrators of this board. So I will take Clay's advise and 'get ta steppin' and ask the powers to be over this site to remove my membership effective immediately. Thank you and I only hope and pray for the best for each of you.

--------------------
Blessings,

ToB1nJC

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." John 17:21

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 14 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #33

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 14 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]169899[/snapback]

I do not profess to have as much 'spiritual discernment' as you all do but I do see arrogance, pride, presumption, and a lot of self-righteous from many on both sides of this issue... much of it from administrators of this board. So I will take Clay's advise and 'get ta steppin' and ask the powers to be over this site to remove my membership effective immediately. Thank you and I only hope and pray for the best for each of you.

You'll be back. And with a little "eyesalve" some earnest effort on your part you could improve both your "spiritual discernment" and your eyesight by carefully paying attention to what various ones here have to say. And "spiritual discernment" is a very good .... and necessary.... faculty to develop... if you are really sincere about the message of your chosen handle.

If you would start from the beginning a lot would be come more clear than by merely trying to keep up with current postings.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 14 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(ToB1nJC @ Jan 14 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]169899[/snapback]

we don't remove memberships.... you stop visiting and you are no longer here....

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 14 2007, 12:26 AM) [snapback]169854[/snapback]

Yes I did call. Just because I am so tired of someone said and heard I called the headquarters of 3ABN and ask if Tommy Shelton was coming on in the next few weeks as was stated. They said no. When I told them that I was told it was on the schedule they said could have been, but the schedules are made up usually, way in advance, and as far as they knew, he would not be there.
now husband of the year, you said you posted it after seeing it at the 3abn facility. So, you are an employee? I have read some of your past posts and obviously you are against them. My question is "WHY ARE YOU THERE?" WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY IN ACCEPTING A PAYCHECK FROM THEM WHILE TALKING BEHIND THEIR BACKS? If you claim to be a christian, how could you be that deceitful? I don't have to ask "what would Jesus do" in this instance. We all know the heartache he would feel about deceit and disloyalty.
To say that your answer is probably what Jesus would do is at a minimum disrespectful to him and at a maximum it borders on blashemy. Jesus would never tell anyone to leave in the manner that you just did.
Yes I understand what was said and husband of the year says he posted it after seeing it at 3abn. obviously he works there and accepts his paycheck but comes on here and talks behind their backs. Would you knowingly hire someone to work for you that would be that disloyal, much less give him crediblity.

save the indignation I am not impressed... what would have been impressive is if you had come here, read all the info provided from the very beginning of this saga, then posted some intelligent questions.... however you chose to jump in without the background info and spout off... what would Jesus do? He would have known the context of the discussion something you didn't do...

BSDA isn't for everyone, you don't like what you read here, you have a choice.... step on...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 14 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

Well WWJD,
I shouldn't be suprised that you were lied to...or perhaps his session will suddenly be canceled when I get back on Monday.

The schedules that I refered to are NOT made that far in advance. I guess we'll see if he comes back or not. Oh wait, I'll see if he comes back or not, since I have first-hand information. You'll have to hear it second-hand, that is, if you decide to stick around.

As a second note, I love 3ABN!! That is why I stay. Just becuase there are a few people that are using the ministry for their own purposes doesn't mean that it's a complete waste. If you read all the posts here, you would find out that it is to those few people that I speak against, not 3ABN.

You continually ask "what would Jesus do." Well, as I remember, He spoke out against all the things that are happening at 3ABN. I suspect He would marched right up to the 3ABN doors and preach into the ears in power until being removed by force. That's what I suspect He'd do. So try not to throw that question around where it really doesn't fit.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 14 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 14 2007, 01:26 AM) [snapback]169854[/snapback]

Yes I did call. Just because I am so tired of someone said and heard I called the headquarters of 3ABN and ask if Tommy Shelton was coming on in the next few weeks as was stated. They said no. When I told them that I was told it was on the schedule they said could have been, but the schedules are made up usually, way in advance, and as far as they knew, he would not be there.

WWID, for starters, it seems you probably asked the wrong question, and both what HOTY wrote and what they told you could be correct.
HOTY posted this on Jan 12:
I was the one who orignally posted the information and learned it from the production schedule posted in the control room at 3ABN. ...
But hey why don't you call the station yourself and ask if Tommy is scheduled to tape this month.
618-627-4651
So the answer you got does not negate what HOTY said. Whoever answered you could be technically correct while leaving the wrong impression ...

Being "scheduled to tape" is not the same thing as as "coming on" the air in the next few weeks. The taping likely happens a bit ahead of the actual "on air" time, and the taping might not even be for "on-air" time, but for a music CD to be sold. Perhaps HOTY can clarify this further. However, as it reads, there's not necessarily a conflict ...

It demonstrates that you aren't all that careful with distinguishing between your interpretation and the actually stated details. And, in this case, that presents a huge problem and makes your accusations rather far off the mark.
now husband of the year, you said you posted it after seeing it at the 3abn facility. So, you are an employee? I have read some of your past posts and obviously you are against them. My question is "WHY ARE YOU THERE?" WHERE IS YOUR INTEGRITY IN ACCEPTING A PAYCHECK FROM THEM WHILE TALKING BEHIND THEIR BACKS? If you claim to be a christian, how could you be that deceitful? I don't have to ask "what would Jesus do" in this instance. We all know the heartache he would feel about deceit and disloyalty.

WWID, you are making some major assumptions based on your thoughts. You are judging 3ABN employees as being disloyal and deceitful when they disapprove of the actions of Dan Shelton and some other administrators as well as Tommy Shelton who appears as an Adventist when he is not --not to mention being accused of child molesting numerous times.

Tell me, WWID, would I be disloyal to my church if I faithfully followed the teaching of the church but disapproved of our conference president embezzling funds and our conference secretary molesgint children?

Would I be disloyal to my church if I did my utmost to ensure that these criminals were brought to justice so that they could no longer be an ugly stain on the cause of God?

When you judge 3ABN employees as "disloyal" and "deceitful" you are climbing on the throne of God to judge the condition of their hearts. I am not speculating when I say that you are breaking the first commandment in so doing, because I'm going by your explicit statement, rather than speculating what's in your heart.

To say that your answer is probably what Jesus would do is at a minimum disrespectful to him and at a maximum it borders on blashemy. Jesus would never tell anyone to leave in the manner that you just did.

I wouldn't be so sure. You judge yourself to be His faithful representative, and you assume he would not ask you to leave. But Christ Himself made a whip of cords and drove certain people out of the temple. Did Clay come after you with a whip?

Of course, all depends on who you are really most like -- the children who came in to hear Jesus or the folks he just drove out. I can't judge that ...
Yes I understand what was said and husband of the year says he posted it after seeing it at 3abn. obviously he works there and accepts his paycheck but comes on here and talks behind their backs. Would you knowingly hire someone to work for you that would be that disloyal, much less give him crediblity.

You are assuming that 3ABN is the personal property of Dan Shelton, and, of course, he has claimed that. Evidence also points in that direction. But that is not what it is advertised to be. Most folks who work there do so because they believe the advertised purpose of 3ABN which is to be a ministry for Christ. They are loyal to that purpose, even if they are not loyal to those who falsely use the name of Christ for their personal benefit.

H'mm ... you do sound so very much like certain individuals who are the subjects of posts here ... At the minimum, you've been taken in by their propaganda ...

If it is only the latter, I pray that the scales may fall off your eyes. So far, it is evident that you understand little, if anything, of what has been posted here.

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 14 2007, 12:32 PM

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 14 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #37

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 14 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]169908[/snapback]

You continually ask "what would Jesus do." Well, as I remember, He spoke out against all the things that are happening at 3ABN. I suspect He would marched right up to the 3ABN doors and preach into the ears in power until being removed by force.

Well, HOTY, I'll tell you what I think Jesus would do ..

I think He'd skip all the preaching -- as He did when He drove the merchants out of the temple court. He would stride in and just look at folks (with or without that whip), and they would flee in terror from the presence of the divine Judge.

That's what I think He'd do ...

WWID had best not keep asking us what Jesus would do, because it surely doesn't support WWID's premise ..

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 14 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 14 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]169917[/snapback]

He would stride in and just look at folks (with or without that whip), and they would flee in terror from the presence of the divine Judge.

not only would they flee, they'd be yelling for the rocks and mountains

Illinois probably has lots of rocks; - but mountains??

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Jan 15 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 14 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]169908[/snapback]

As a second note, I love 3ABN!! That is why I stay. Just becuase there are a few people that are using the ministry for their own purposes doesn't mean that it's a complete waste. If you read all the posts here, you would find out that it is to those few people that I speak against, not 3ABN.

HOTY. Can you not see When you trash the leaders and what you think is going on there, You Are trashing the ministry itself. When people read what you are writing, You could very well be causing the ministry to lose spiritual and financial support as well as, losing validity all the way around. When you paint the picture that you paint, you are indeed a part of tearing down 3abn, not just the leadership. Let me paint a scenerio... If you and people like you could spread "your gospel" and get enough believers to withdraw their finacial support, then God forbid, maybe the ministry would fall. Then you and many many others would be out of job and a paycheck and you yourself, in a small way, would be partially responsible. You love 3ABN? We do not purposely hurt those we love. Now with that said I will go on to say this: I've appreciated the positive comments of those who want fairness shown on this web-site. As I've stated, I don't have time to be on here often, so won't be addressing every negative or positive comment from now on. I have a life and don't intend to spend any more time than God directs in speaking my mind. I've seen and heard enough to know the spirit of this web-site concerning 3ABN. There has been enough judgmentalism to last a life-time, and most spirit-filled Christians who have come on here to see what's going on have quit looking at it because of the slander and one-sided prejudice.

My purpose has been, and still is, only to ask for fairness to be shown to the 3ABN family who have been such a blessing to me, though I'm not a SDA. I know they have encouraged and up-lifted millions around the world. No one is faultless, but isn't that why we all need the Saviour and need to depend on Him daily? The compassionate, loving spirit of a person --today-- is what convinces Christians and sinners alike of where they are in relationship to Christ. Our confessed sins--- God has forgotten---too bad all professed Christians aren't like that—a Spirit-led Christian is.

Anyone could find bad in everyone if that's what you decide to dig around for. Why not dig around for some good in these people, or are you afraid you might find it? 3ABN couldn't have accomplished all the good they have if these leaders hadn't had the spirit of faith and love. Of course, Satan hates any one who loves, because God is Love and Satan knows his time is short to deceive and destroy all he can. We all have a daily choice---God's spirit or Satan's spirit.

The comments already made about what I've said only proved the goal to tear apart anything that's good or anyone who stands for truth and fairness.

You haven't discouraged me in the least—you've just validated your own spirit. You can think and say what you want about me, but what really matters is that I and God know I'm doing all I know to do to live a Christian life. I expected to be attacked in the same vulture-like way others have been attacked who are standing for right. Mending broken people is a worthy, God inspired goal for us all and I want God to use me for that purpose. Why would any of you attempt to tear that spirit and ministry apart with your slander and your unfair, half-truths? I know you're unfair because you've said nothing good about anyone at 3ABN. I wouldn't have to know them personally or know all about their past to know how ridiculously unfair you've been. Why aren't you looking for some good?

Any Scripture that I quoted to you was for the purpose of restoration and a turning away from judging others. I wouldn't want to use Scripture as a put-down in any way or trying to prove I'm right and you're wrong. Can't you see the real enemy is Satan in all of this? But, if you continue to allow him to work his spirit through you, not even God can help you, as Satan will have won in his deceptive tricks he tries on all of us. I see the spirit here as similar to the spirit Saul had when he persecuted the born again Christians in his day. He was convinced by the spirit of Satan that he was doing the work of God and was zealous for his cause, even putting Christians in jail,-- until God confronted him. I am still praying that God will open the eyes of the accusers and those reading all of this, that He has a plan for their life. A plan to build others up and show them how much God loves each of us, that He loves us all equally and is more than willing to forgive.

I'll leave you with this Scripture and hope it will be an encouragement to all who read it: Jeremiah 29:11 -“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 15 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #40

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 15 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]170241[/snapback]

HOTY. Can you not see When you trash the leaders and what you think is going on there, You Are trashing the ministry itself. When people read what you are writing, You could very well be causing the ministry to lose spiritual and financial support as well as, losing validity all the way around. When you paint the picture that you paint, you are indeed a part of tearing down 3abn, not just the leadership. Let me paint a scenerio... If you and people like you could spread "your gospel" and get enough believers to withdraw their finacial support, then God forbid, maybe the ministry would fall. Then you and many many others would be out of job and a paycheck and you yourself, in a small way, would be partially responsible. You love 3ABN? We do not purposely hurt those we love. Now with that said I will go on to say this: I've appreciated the positive comments of those who want fairness shown on this web-site. As I've stated, I don't have time to be on here often, so won't be addressing every negative or positive comment from now on. I have a life and don't intend to spend any more time than God directs in speaking my mind. I've seen and heard enough to know the spirit of this web-site concerning 3ABN. There has been enough judgmentalism to last a life-time, and most spirit-filled Christians who have come on here to see what's going on have quit looking at it because of the slander and one-sided prejudice.

I don't buy this. God uses faulty man all the time. If the ministry is of God it will survive. He is to be the ultimate leader at 3ABN. 3ABN can still be a blessing to those whowatch. Jesus did not destroy the system as the jewish leaders had it, but i remember Him calling them, in public, vipers,a nd a whole lot of not so nice name, and then I remember something about Him turning over a few tables in the temple. He never his His disdain for the way the leaders were rrunning the church. He continued to attend, follow the laws, and teach, on occassion. However, He left that system in tact. True followers of Jesus separated from that body

My purpose has been, and still is, only to ask for fairness to be shown to the 3ABN family who have been such a blessing to me, though I'm not a SDA. I know they have encouraged and up-lifted millions around the world. No one is faultless, but isn't that why we all need the Saviour and need to depend on Him daily? The compassionate, loving spirit of a person --today-- is what convinces Christians and sinners alike of where they are in relationship to Christ. Our confessed sins--- God has forgotten---too bad all professed Christians aren't like that—a Spirit-led Christian is.
Anyone could find bad in everyone if that's what you decide to dig around for. Why not dig around for some good in these people, or are you afraid you might find it? 3ABN couldn't have accomplished all the good they have if these leaders hadn't had the spirit of faith and love. Of course, Satan hates any one who loves, because God is Love and Satan knows his time is short to deceive and destroy all he can. We all have a daily choice---God's spirit or Satan's spirit.
The comments already made about what I've said only proved the goal to tear apart anything that's good or anyone who stands for truth and fairness.
You haven't discouraged me in the least—you've just validated your own spirit. You can think and say what you want about me, but what really matters is that I and God know I'm doing all I know to do to live a Christian life. I expected to be attacked in the same vulture-like way others have been attacked who are standing for right. Mending broken people is a worthy, God inspired goal for us all and I want God to use me for that purpose. Why would any of you attempt to tear that spirit and ministry apart with your slander and your unfair, half-truths? I know you're unfair because you've said nothing good about anyone at 3ABN. I wouldn't have to know them personally or know all about their past to know how ridiculously unfair you've been. Why aren't you looking for some good?

Yet you don't seem to have a problem with what Danny and 3ABN did to Linda. Accusing her os a sin that basically doesnt' exist. You don't seem to have any problem with the testimony of those who have been hurt by the members of this family and 4ABn leadership. As long as your blessing is coming through, right?

Any Scripture that I quoted to you was for the purpose of restoration and a turning away from judging others. I wouldn't want to use Scripture as a put-down in any way or trying to prove I'm right and you're wrong. Can't you see the real enemy is Satan in all of this? But, if you continue to allow him to work his spirit through you, not even God can help you, as Satan will have won in his deceptive tricks he tries on all of us. I see the spirit here as similar to the spirit Saul had when he persecuted the born again Christians in his day. He was convinced by the spirit of Satan that he was doing the work of God and was zealous for his cause, even putting Christians in jail,-- until God confronted him. I am still praying that God will open the eyes of the accusers and those reading all of this, that He has a plan for their life. A plan to build others up and show them how much God loves each of us, that He loves us all equally and is more than willing to forgive.
I'll leave you with this Scripture and hope it will be an encouragement to all who read it: Jeremiah 29:11 -“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 16 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

WWJD,
It sounds like everything that's happening at 3ABN is ok to you unless people know about it and quite frankly that's just ridiculous. Let's all turn a blind eye and hope that everything works out well in the end. Well, that's what's gotten us all here in the first place. There are too many hands in the pot figuring that it's okay to take a little here and there since they've done such a good work through 3ABN. Come on, WWJD! Why don't you open up your pocketbook and let the administrators that be delve in and take what they think they deserve...or better yet, why don't you drop off your children for a while?

So you want me to talk about the good at 3ABN, huh? It's a wonderful ministry. It's bringing Jesus Christ to people who desperately need it. And it's the only reason I stay, because even though there are a select few that are running the ministry into the ground, there are 50 times that amount that are there to work for God. Most of the people I have met in my very long career there are devout Christian people who've taught me much. I love them dearly. I have become part of their family and they mine. But it is not to them that this message board was created. I believe that the people who write on this board, many of them being people that I had once worked along side, write hoping that eyes will be opened. There is a change that is needed, WWJD, and I'm sorry that you can't see it.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 16 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

[
QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 15 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]170241[/snapback]

I don't have time to be on here often, so won't be addressing every negative or positive comment from now on. I have a life and don't intend to spend any more time than God directs in speaking my mind.

Hhhmmm... 12 posts in five days...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 16 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 15 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]170252[/snapback]

[

roflmao.gif well said snoopy! roflmao.gif spoton.gif

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 15 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]170251[/snapback]

WWJD,
It sounds like everything that's happening at 3ABN is ok to you unless people know about it and quite frankly that's just ridiculous. Let's all turn a blind eye and hope that everything works out well in the end. Well, that's what's gotten us all here in the first place. There are too many hands in the pot figuring that it's okay to take a little here and there since they've done such a good work through 3ABN. Come on, WWJD! Why don't you open up your pocketbook and let the administrators that be delve in and take what they think they deserve...or better yet, why don't you drop off your children for a while?

So you want me to talk about the good at 3ABN, huh? It's a wonderful ministry. It's bringing Jesus Christ to people who desperately need it. And it's the only reason I stay, because even though there are a select few that are running the ministry into the ground, there are 50 times that amount that are there to work for God. Most of the people I have met in my very long career there are devout Christian people who've taught me much. I love them dearly. I have become part of their family and they mine. But it is not to them that this message board was created. I believe that the people who write on this board, many of them being people that I had once worked along side, write hoping that eyes will be opened. [b]There is a change that is needed, WWJD, and I'm sorry that you can't see it.[/b]

Oh, I think WWJD see's it alright....why do you think he/she (or they) are here spinning their web? They know exactly what they are doing and why. Of course, we already know this. Don't let them get you too upset (I know you aren't because you have real conviction in your heart), soon they will see that their desperate attempt to keep things status quo is just not going to work anymore. Too much pain gone round now, people are not going to be fooled any longer. God has given them ample time to get it right, and now it's time to move on. I think they see (and feel) the writing on the wall. Keep your chin up HOTY - you've done well in Jesus sight, He knows your motives.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 16 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #44

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 16 2007, 12:08 AM) [snapback]170252[/snapback]

[

yanno... you caught that one too.... spoton.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 16 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 16 2007, 06:34 AM) [snapback]170241[/snapback]

HOTY. Can you not see When you trash the leaders and what you think is going on there, You Are trashing the ministry itself.
----

So if you think the president of USA is bringing the country into the gutter, you must not speak out because then you are spaking out against America.

If you think your governor is doing poorly in your state, you must not let anybody know how you feel about it, because it would cause your state to fail.

And here I thought America is a land of freedom where people speaking out against the tyranny in their own countries found a refuge, where they had a freedom of speech guarateed by the constitution. Now all of that is changed according to your doctrine, because you tell us that Jesus would never do such a thing!

Are your roots in a tyranny that you hate to get out of?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church