Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:33 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
Johann
post Jan 28 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #286

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 28 2007, 05:40 PM) [snapback]173485[/snapback]

LORD have mercy on our souls!!!

That was special; wasn't it? Quoting the legal age of sexual consent. No one...WANTS TO DISCUSS...
1. sex outside of the marriage
2. sex with a child
3. sex with one of the same sex
4. sex with multiple people outside of the marriage
5. lying about the sex.

People want to quote the legal age? Come on nah! Legal age? LEGAL AGE?
nono.gif

You gotta do beddah then this!

And then claiming the people defending such behavior are the only people you can trust to proclaim the Christian message!!! Do we forget all about the Bible? What happened to truth?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 28 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #287

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 28 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]173434[/snapback]

Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 09:04 PM

... BTW, in Illinois the age of consent is 17

That's special, but it does not justify another male, married pastor, having sexual relations with another male. Stating what the age of consent is does not change that fact in the least. nono.gif

tsk.. tsk.. yourself...

The big bold green font below was added by me for clarity.

seraph|m - Jan 26 2007, 02:29 PM

I am trying to wrap my mind around what you are saying...

Bystander whether you wishes to accept it or not the fact is 17 is still a minor in ALL 50 states, VI and Puerto Rico. And no man is justified in approaching a child, period.

Are we to understand that you are saying it is ok for an adult married male pastor to approach another man?

[It is not ok. But accusations need to be proved. Anyone is innocent till proven guilty and has a right to face his accusers. That is true of civil courts and in the Church. E-mails are not enough, especially when they aren't verified as to who wrote them and what the facts are.

BTW, in Illinois the age of consent is 17

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 28 2007, 10:46 AM

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 28 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #288

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]173495[/snapback]

That's special, but it does not justify another male, married pastor, having sexual relations with another male. Stating what the age of consent is does not change that fact in the least. nono.gif
tsk.. tsk.. yourself...

[It is not ok. But accusations need to be proved. Anyone is innocent till proven guilty and has a right to face his accusers. That is true of civil courts and in the Church. E-mails are not enough, especially when they aren't verified as to who wrote them and what the facts are.

Mercy woman! You been reading every post in the 3ABN section, yet you pretended like you overlooked ex3ABNemployee identify himself as Duane Clem until he put it in your face. You have been given your first hand, first person proof from Duane. PM or email him from here if you wish to collaborate further.

You are not looking for truth. By the way if you check the rules of BSDA you will find that we have rules against trolling; that is when you made absurd posts for the purpose of creating and inciting drama.

You have been warned.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 28 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #289

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]173495[/snapback]

tsk.. tsk.. yourself...

You can bold it any way you like. The last thought you spoke of was that of legal age. The only reason I would ever see a legal age is to try to defend or justify something.

What is the purpose for discussion of the legal age of consent? What purpose?

None!

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 28 2007, 11:22 AM
Post #290

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]173495[/snapback]

tsk.. tsk.. yourself...

Aletheia,

have you gone back and read the posts and topics from the very first ones way back in 2004, if not then i would humblely suggest that you do, because they speak the loudest about nature of the discussion here at BSDA. it did nto start has a witch hunt like you seem to think, and has just recently reread those topics it was mr. danny shelton himself how came here posting stuff that was trying to further his personal witch hunt agaist linda.

if you want all facts go read them.

erik

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 28 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #291

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]173347[/snapback]

Hawk you are quick as lightening can't put nothing past you.... Are you and Panama Pete Twins . Your trains of thought show many similarities. Your quick wit must run in the family

Pete and his twin brother, Re-Pete?

roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 28 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #292

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Aletheia did not "pretend" to overlook Clems post. She apologized to him for not seeing it. Come on, give her the benefit of the doubt.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 28 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #293

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Jan 28 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]173512[/snapback]

Aletheia did not "pretend" to overlook Clems post. She apologized to him for not seeing it. Come on, give her the benefit of the doubt.

If Aletheia was a causal observe here and not an active participate I would give her the benefit of the doubt. She apologized when Duane confronted her and and it was obvious to everyone that she could not deny it anymore. There have been too many post here commending Duane for coming out for any active participate to overlook it.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #294

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 28 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]173508[/snapback]

Aletheia,

have you gone back and read the posts and topics from the very first ones way back in 2004, if not then i would humblely suggest that you do, because they speak the loudest about nature of the discussion here at BSDA. it did nto start has a witch hunt like you seem to think, and has just recently reread those topics it was mr. danny shelton himself how came here posting stuff that was trying to further his personal witch hunt agaist linda.

erik

She claimed she read ALL the posts when she first darkend BSDA's door. Yet, it is obvious she has not read all.

Hi,
I'm new. Another SDA living in the midwest. I have been reading ALL these posts and trying to sort the facts and real evidence, from unsupported slander and inuendo and character assasination
Boy, it's deep in here, at times. But I am sure most are interested in the truth of all this, rather then the drama, as I am.

She also claims she is only seeking the "truth" yet seems shy about being truthfull. While at the same time demanding the truth from others scratchchin.gif
maybe you all know something I don't.

Let me clarify. I know none of the people involved. I have no bias except that the truth prevail, and that the glory go to God.

And I hate lies, the only way I know to avoid false witness is to prove all things.

~ Aletheia

Note above, she claims to be seeking information, "maybe you all know something I don't and "wanting to "prove all things"." Now, that suggested, to me, that she had little or no information on the subject at all. Then she suggested, all on the same day, the following:
"I'd suggest that you sign up for Maritime forum... http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...ds.php?ubb=cfrm . and ask the moderator/owner, Daryl Fawcett, for permission to access the Independent Ministries forum where 3abn issues have been being discussed for some months. On this issue they have more complete and consecutive information than has been given here."

Because, according to her, they have more complete and consecutive information than has been given here. Seeing that this item has been discussed on and off, on BSDA, for well over a year., and there "for some months", according to her. Again, it is obvious, she has not been forthcoming about reading ALL there is to read on BSDA. ohmy.gif But she "hate lies". please.gif

We are not amused by this double minded persons commentary. Get thee behind us. bottom.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jan 28 2007, 06:00 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 28 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #295

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 28 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]173566[/snapback]

She claimed she read ALL the posts when she first darkend BSDA's door. Yet, it is obvious she has not read all.
She also claims she is only seeking the "truth" yet seems shy about being truthfull. While at the same time demanding the truth from others scratchchin.gif

Note above, she claims to be seeking information, "maybe you all know something I don't and "wanting to "prove all things"." Now, that suggested, to me, that she had little or no information on the subject at all. Then she suggested, all on the same day, the following:

"I'd suggest that you sign up for Maritime forum... http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/forums/...ds.php?ubb=cfrm . and ask the moderator/owner, Daryl Fawcett, for permission to access the Independent Ministries forum where 3abn issues have been being discussed for some months. On this issue they have more complete and consecutive information than has been given here."

Because, according to her, they have more complete and consecutive information than has been given here. Seeing that this item has been discussed on and off, on BSDA, for well over a year., and there "for some months", according to her. Again, it is obvious, she has not been forthcoming about reading ALL there is to read on BSDA. ohmy.gif But she "hate lies". please.gif

We are not amused by this double minded persons commentary. Get thee behind us. bottom.gif

You appear to be spanking the wrong bottom...

This is the second time today you've taken me to task for something I didn't say.

That last quote of yours wasn't posted by me, it was posted to me. by watchbird.

Go here:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=162492

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 28 2007, 06:55 PM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 28 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #296

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Jan 28 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]173516[/snapback]

If Aletheia was a causal observe here and not an active participate I would give her the benefit of the doubt. She apologized when Duane confronted her and and it was obvious to everyone that she could not deny it anymore. There have been too many post here commending Duane for coming out for any active participate to overlook it.

Well nothing makes you have to give me the benefit of the doubt, but the truth is, I never saw the post in this thread where he signed his name till the reaction of all here, caused me to go back and look, thus my apology.

Yesterday there was alot of posting, I was trying to play catchup on what I'd missed the previous day as well as trying to keep up with new posts. So I never read the thread where he "came out" till after my conversation with him here.

So now I am at fault for not reading all, am a troll and trying to incite drama? Look around you, Calvin, the drama here pre-existed my arrival, and continues whether I am here or not.

It's your forum, and your rules, and that I respect, but my thoughts and feelings are mine, and frankly I'm just flat out disapointed and disgusted at your reaction, and how those rules are applied so arbitrarily.

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 28 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #297

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 08:11 PM) [snapback]173578[/snapback]

So now I am at fault for not reading all, am a troll and trying to incite drama?

Now? Of course not, Cindy; you were all of that and more long before this.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #298

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]173573[/snapback]

You appear to be spanking the wrong bottom...

This is the second time today you've taken me to task for something I didn't say.

That last quote of yours wasn't posted by me, it was posted to me. by watchbird.

Go here:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=162492

Tru dat, my bad spoton.gif ... Some advice. Work on those cut and paste skills.

However, that honest mistake does not negate the fact that you have had access to both forums, seeing you stated you are already "signed up and on that forum" in your response...

Go here:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=162504
One thing is sure, the I need help finding the truth routine is -- notworking.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Jan 28 2007, 07:38 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 28 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #299

site admin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 28 2007, 07:11 PM) [snapback]173578[/snapback]

So now I am at fault for not reading all, am a troll and trying to incite drama?

Yes Cindy. I stand by what I said.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 28 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #300

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 28 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]173508[/snapback]

It is not ok. But accusations need to be proved. Anyone is innocent till proven guilty and has a right to face his accusers. That is true of civil courts and in the Church. E-mails are not enough, especially when they aren't verified as to who wrote them and what the facts are.

Aletheia,

erik

Eric,

My point was this. Here are the facts.

If you lived in Illinois,were married, and had sexual contact with a 17 yr old and a 19 yr old I think we could both agree that would be wrong and sin.

What it would not be is child molestation according to the law, nor would they register you as a sex offender.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Jan 28 2007, 09:52 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church