Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:29 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #256

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]173324[/snapback]

Hawk reading letters is hardly witnessing the events. sounds like you need to take a valium and rest awhile

You didn't read closely enough (as always). Hawk said she could witness the accusations, not the events... no.gif

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #257

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]173324[/snapback]

Hawk reading letters is hardly witnessing the events. sounds like you need to take a valium and rest awhile

you still here? You said some time ago that you were leaving..... but you are still here.... if Hawk needs valium perhaps you need something that will help you either to a) tell the truth or B) keep your word....

tiresome you are....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #258

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]173327[/snapback]

if Hawk needs valium perhaps you need something that will help you either to a) tell the truth or cool.gif keep your word....

Bystander, I hear valium and booze works better. I know who you could get some from...

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 27 2007, 08:11 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #259

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]173321[/snapback]

It is not ok. But accusations need to be proved. Anyone is innocent till proven guilty and has a right to face his accusers. That is true of civil courts and in the Church. E-mails are not enough, especially when they aren't verified as to who wrote them and what the facts are.
BTW, in Illinois the age of consent is 17

I agree, of course it is not OK. MY comments are directed to the ones who have said were the parents of the children on the kids time set warned, ect ect. I have said it before and I will say it again. According to my reading there are no "little children" involved period. that is the only point I am making.
Also, Sister said that Tommy's daughter and son in law would not let their son stay at Tommy's house. I called someone directly in their immediate family that I know casually through a friend. I first ask if they were aware of this website and the allegations they stated yes they were very aware. Before I even got to my question they said they had heard about the statement on the grandson not being allowed to stay at tommy's house and they could verify that the statement was 100% false. According to the family member he has been allowed to stay hundreds of times and for several days at a time. They stated that in 06 the mother and father had went on several work related trips and left their son and daughter with their grandparents. Sister you need to get your facts straight before you start dragging in kids and grandkids to this mess. Please, have some heart.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
Post #260

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]173327[/snapback]

you still here? You said some time ago that you were leaving..... but you are still here.... if Hawk needs valium perhaps you need something that will help you either to a) tell the truth or cool.gif keep your word....

tiresome you are....

He posted some time ago, he had changed his mind. In my book that isn't lying, and the constant claims that he did are what is tiresome and weak. Find something new to try and divert with, and malign him with please.

+Quote Post
roxe
Post #261

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

has anyone else noticed this besides me...

the attackers attack worse on the Sabbath than any other day of the week...

so busy AND tiresome you are...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 27 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #262

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 27 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]173325[/snapback]

One thing I know, if I were to use the name wwjd I'd at least try to follow what Jesus really would do, which is not to tolerate and ignore sinful acts by so call men of the cloth.

(Does anyone else find that someone using the name wwjd to be slightly blasphemes? And should it not be wwJd?)

Richard

yes.gif
and if your initials have JD in them, and you still decided to hide behind the WWJD idea, can you see the rationionalization there??? So easy to lose sight of Who matters.....and very misleading and unfair to use those letters too. JMO dunno.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #263

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]173331[/snapback]

He posted some time ago, he had changed his mind. In my book that isn't lying, and the constant claims that he did are what is tiresome and weak. Find something new to try and divert with, and malign him with please.

tiresome you are.... and its you and your crew who do the diverting and distracting...... among other things....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hawk
post Jan 27 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #264

Member No.: 2,894

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]173324[/snapback]

rofl1.gif Too many valiums Bystander? There is a difference between witnessing an allegation and witnessing an event.

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #265

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]173338[/snapback]

rofl1.gif Too many valiums Bystander? There is a difference between witnessing an allegation and witnessing an event.

Valiums with booze... roflmao.gif

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #266

Advanced Member

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]173329[/snapback]

Bystander, I hear valium and booze works better. I know who you could get some from...
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

hoty, i am wondering if you have a split personality. One minute you are agreeing that it would be a terrible thing to have ones sins or alleged sins all over the internet and the next you are again, being mean and spiteful in your comments. When I say split I don't just mean 2. There is the you that seems to speak reasonably on this forum, then there is the you that has employment at 3ABN but lacks the courage to speak out against all the injustices you feel are there and then there is this you that calls people drunks and pokes fun at the disease of alcholism.
Which is the real you? Or haven't we seen him yet? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #267

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]173341[/snapback]

hoty, i am wondering if you have a split personality. One minute you are agreeing that it would be a terrible thing to have ones sins or alleged sins all over the internet and the next you are again, being mean and spiteful in your comments. When I say split I don't just mean 2. There is the you that seems to speak reasonably on this forum, then there is the you that has employment at 3ABN but lacks the courage to speak out against all the injustices you feel are there and then there is this you that calls people drunks and pokes fun at the disease of alcholism.

Exactly how many "mes" do you think there are? How odd.

I'm happy to say, there's only one me. No sharing of the computer.

What are you talking about Hal again for? Valium was brought up about a comment that was ridiculous. Valium and alcohol create a greater reaction...there you go. Are you paranoid?

This post has been edited by husbandoftheyear: Jan 27 2007, 08:33 PM

--------------------
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #268

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]173327[/snapback]

you still here? You said some time ago that you were leaving..... but you are still here.... if Hawk needs valium perhaps you need something that will help you either to a) tell the truth or cool.gif keep your word....

tiresome you are....

Tiresome...You have worn me out with that...You have said that repeatedly and I have answered repeatedly that I did not lie, I changed my mind because I saw that truth needed to be told. Now, honestly move on unless...I bother you so much that you decide to remove me

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #269

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]173341[/snapback]

the same can be said about you Bystander.... the one who said they were leaving... the one who said they changed their mind and are staying... even though, according to the one who said they were leaving, this place was inhibited by the spawn of satan himself....

tiresome you are.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #270

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jan 27 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]173338[/snapback]

Hawk you are quick as lightening can't put nothing past you....Are you and Panama Pete Twins. Your trains of thought show many similarities. Your quick wit must run in the family

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church