Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:39:31 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #271

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]173347[/snapback]

Hawk you are quick as lightening can't put nothing past you....Are you and Panama Pete Twins. Your trains of thought show many similarities. Your quick wit must run in the family

Now who is being spiteful?

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 27 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #272

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 27 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]173346[/snapback]

the same can be said about you Bystander.... the one who said they were leaving... the one who said they changed their mind and are staying... even though, according to the one who said they were leaving, this place was inhibited by the spawn of satan himself....

tiresome you are.....

Yes it is the spawn which is why I had to come back.....

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 07:35 PM) [snapback]173349[/snapback]

Now who is being spiteful?

You are right hoty. I had to learn the language to communicate with those here.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #273

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]173329[/snapback]

Bystander, I hear valium and booze works better. I know who you could get some from...
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

OOOOOooooooo!
rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif
...and sadly - TRUTH!
QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]173331[/snapback]

He posted some time ago, he had changed his mind. In my book that isn't lying, and the constant claims that he did are what is tiresome and weak. Find something new to try and divert with, and malign him with please.

....POT....KETTLE.....BLACK!!!
QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 10:36 PM) [snapback]173350[/snapback]

Yes it is the spawn which is why I had to come back.....

Now how much sense does this make?
blink.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 27 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #274

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 28 2007, 04:34 AM) [snapback]173347[/snapback]

Hawk you are quick as lightening can't put nothing past you....Are you and Panama Pete Twins. Your trains of thought show many similarities. Your quick wit must run in the family

So having quick wits is a disadvantage at 3ABN? What does that tell about the institution?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 27 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #275

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

makes no sense Re'...... but that's what we have come to expect from those who stand by...... while people are hurt and abused...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 27 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #276

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

I really pray that these exact people don't have to swallow the "humble pie" and drink the cup of "boomerrang" when one of their own familial children is molested...and sadly - in the same fashion....

...by someone in the church, well-trusted, and then told to "just forgive" and let it go...w/o justice and judgement on earth that is possible....

After all - didn't JESUS command that we are to obey the laws of the land? Isn't it a law not to molest a child?
dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 27 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Come on WWJD. I know you read that post from Duane Clem.(not to mention the other victim letters) they experienced it first hand. Give this up. Tommy Shelton is guilty and walking around with no consequences of his actions while his victms suffer. Bystander stated that the alleged victims were 17-20. Like we said before 17 is stilla minor is ALL 50 states, PR, and VI. Once again, as a married pastor he had no business approaching any young man of any age.

Truth is Tommy is out of line and, like I said jes' nasty! He is, I am sorry. However, the sadest thing is he is yet unrepentent. He needs to make this right with his victims and with God, and then learn to forgive himself. this may require jail time or some kind of disciplinary action. All those steps need to be taken. Until he does, with this overwhleming evidence. I don't need to witness it.

And for the record, I won't out you, but I am surprised and disappointed with you also.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Jan 27 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]173315[/snapback]

PD, I must say, I am surprised and dissapointed in you. Those are very "nasty" accusations that you are making for someone who has not been a witness to any of the allegations.

I agree, of course it is not OK. MY comments are directed to the ones who have said were the parents of the children on the kids time set warned, ect ect. I have said it before and I will say it again. According to my reading there are no "little children" involved period. that is the only point I am making.

Once again, little child, big child, grown man makes no difference.....he is a married pastor, he should only be approaching his wife for sex. Period.
Also, Sister said that Tommy's daughter and son in law would not let their son stay at Tommy's house. I called someone directly in their immediate family that I know casually through a friend. I first ask if they were aware of this website and the allegations they stated yes they were very aware. Before I even got to my question they said they had heard about the statement on the grandson not being allowed to stay at tommy's house and they could verify that the statement was 100% false. According to the family member he has been allowed to stay hundreds of times and for several days at a time. They stated that in 06 the mother and father had went on several work related trips and left their son and daughter with their grandparents. Sister you need to get your facts straight before you start dragging in kids and grandkids to this mess. Please, have some heart.

Please we know everybody knows about this by now. the thing is who of them is going to do the right thing?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #278

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

I wonder what will be said if/when the testimony of the 8-year old comes out? I guess it will switch from "They weren't under age" to "He was too young to remember."

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 27 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #279

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Ok?! I am just not understanding the justification of there were no "little children". This is why these people have absolutely no credibility with me, They are not even saying he didin't do it at this point, just that he didn't do to any little children. They are as sick as he is.

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]173371[/snapback]

I wonder what will be said if/when the testimony of the 8-year old comes out? I guess it will switch from "They weren't under age" to "He was too young to remember."

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 27 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #280

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 27 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]173330[/snapback]

I agree, of course it is not OK. MY comments are directed to the ones who have said were the parents of the children on the kids time set warned, ect ect. I have said it before and I will say it again. According to my reading there are no "little children" involved period. that is the only point I am making.
Also, Sister said that Tommy's daughter and son in law would not let their son stay at Tommy's house. I called someone directly in their immediate family that I know casually through a friend. I first ask if they were aware of this website and the allegations they stated yes they were very aware. Before I even got to my question they said they had heard about the statement on the grandson not being allowed to stay at tommy's house and they could verify that the statement was 100% false. According to the family member he has been allowed to stay hundreds of times and for several days at a time. They stated that in 06 the mother and father had went on several work related trips and left their son and daughter with their grandparents. Sister you need to get your facts straight before you start dragging in kids and grandkids to this mess. Please, have some heart.

Interesting, Bystander... My information comes directly from a Shelton family member, also. The difference is that I know this family member personally and have no reason to believe the information I have is anything less than true. Perhaps you are the one who needs to get your facts straight.

Isn't it convenient that of all the testimony on BSDA regarding 3ABN, and there are thousands of posts with numerous topics and subtopics, allegedly, the one person you call immediately brings up this particular topic, even before you ask your question? It almost sounds as if the person you spoke with must have been a prophet, is that possible?

Another point: do you consider a child of eight no longer a "little child"? Tommy Shelton's latest victim to step forward was eight years old at the time. Bystander, where is your heart? Obviously not with Tommy Shelton's victims or potential victims, not with the children on the Kids Time set.

Sister

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 27 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]173378[/snapback]

Ok?! I am just not understanding the justification of there were no "little children". This is why these people have absolutely no credibility with me, They are not even saying he didin't do it at this point, just that he didn't do to any little children. They are as sick as he is.

I agree with you completely, Di.

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 27 2007, 10:14 PM

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 28 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #281

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Jan 27 2007, 09:04 PM) [snapback]173321[/snapback]

... BTW, in Illinois the age of consent is 17

That's special, but it does not justify another male, married pastor, having sexual relations with another male. Stating what the age of consent is does not change that fact in the least. nono.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Jan 28 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #282

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 27 2007, 12:44 AM) [snapback]173069[/snapback]

They are both equal. He approach little boys(8), teen boys (highschool age) and young mens.....he likes them all, don't make him no difrference...........He's just nasty, like I said...........Seriously sick actually and needs to be getting some help instead of hididng behind all this denial.

yes.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 28 2007, 07:12 AM
Post #283

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Is it not a fact that in many states it is illegal for a member of the clergy to have sex with a parishiner no matter what the age is? In other words there was no legal age of consent in this case?

Richard

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 28 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]173434[/snapback]

That's special, but it does not justify another male, married pastor, having sexual relations with another male. Stating what the age of consent is does not change that fact in the least. nono.gif

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jan 28 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #284

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 27 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]173371[/snapback]

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 27 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]173378[/snapback]

LORD have mercy on our souls!!!
QUOTE(seraph|m @ Jan 28 2007, 02:34 AM) [snapback]173434[/snapback]

That was special; wasn't it? Quoting the legal age of sexual consent. No one...WANTS TO DISCUSS...
1. sex outside of the marriage
2. sex with a child
3. sex with one of the same sex
4. sex with multiple people outside of the marriage
5. lying about the sex.

People want to quote the legal age? Come on nah! Legal age? LEGAL AGE?
nono.gif

You gotta do beddah then this!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grace
post Jan 28 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #285

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,708

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jan 28 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]173485[/snapback]

LORD have mercy on our souls!!!

That was special; wasn't it? Quoting the legal age of sexual consent. No one...WANTS TO DISCUSS...
1. sex outside of the marriage
2. sex with a child
3. sex with one of the same sex
4. sex with multiple people outside of the marriage
5. lying about the sex.

People want to quote the legal age? Come on nah! Legal age? LEGAL AGE?
nono.gif

You gotta do beddah then this!

Very true! I'm getting sicker and sicker as I read some of the people here trying to make this horror sound less bad. Yuck!

--------------------
Grace

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church