Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:38:58 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie critical of BSDA, Handling of the 3ABN threads
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 7 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]168199[/snapback]

Bystander, I know this is not the name you were given at birth. Please don't ask of others that which are unwilling to give yourself. No one owes you an answer to any question, especailly since you are asking after being a member 30 mins.

Also, I am going to ask to refrain from personal attacks opn other members. That is an official request, BTW.

I have ask for no one's name that is obvious. Please refrain from personal attacks on members? But the members can make their personal attacks on anyone. Double standards. Also I don't have to be a member more than 30 minutes to know and see what is right and wrong.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 7 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

"You People'? Bystander you do realize that the "B" in BSDA stands for "black". "you people does nto go over teal well here.... no.gif

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 7 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]168200[/snapback]

Who am I? Someone who is trying to give you people a taste of your own medicine because criticizing people you don't know is exactly what you doing in spades.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Jan 7 2007, 04:48 PM) [snapback]168201[/snapback]

I will factor that question into the equation. Who said someone's child was Raped? This Pickle person or Gailon somebody? You have made up your minds with absolutely no evidence of any kind. The very fact that you could make the statement that "somebody's child was raped" and make it as fact says it all about the influence that a few unimportant people have had on this site.
Bystander,

Either you have not read very much has you claim or you are discounting the two direct letters from "victims" of Tommy S. Combine that with the copy of the letter from the Leadership of the church that Tommy was a pastor in makes the case quite clear that something wrong was going on, and either 3abn and Danny have been covering for Tommy or they are sticking their heads in the sand about his past.

I started reading and watch this site over a year ago, this is the first item i have ever felt the need to post a reply because it is very clear to me that you have not in fact read every thing there is to read on this subject at this forum.

Secondly, lets look at the actions of Danny and Linda since "alleged Affair" which got all this out in the open. GO find are read Linda's website It speaks volumes for were she is at on this topic, and then go read the stuff and charges made by Danny you will see a crystal clear difference between the two sides. One that to me has spoken volumes about who is in the wrong and who is not.
Erik what makes you think Linda shelton's web site should be believable anymore than anything else. Maybe it is credible, maybe it isn't. Do you know for a fact that "victim's" wrote letters or that they could have been forged? If not forged do you know these people and their past where maybe it could be possible that they have had an ax to grind with The older shelton brother and or 3 Abn and see this as a prize opportunity to do so? Maybe so, maybe not. I only ask these questions to point out there are way too many things that we do not know or have the answers to to be making judgments.

Thirdly, I would add that when i first started looking at this information i was sure that Danny S. was being attacked by Satan because all the Good he was doing, but sadly i am now quite sure it is more of a case of be sure your sins will find you out.

Erik

+Quote Post
erik
post Jan 7 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Bystander,

you quoted my whole reply, but then said nothing does that mean you agree with me?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 7 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #35

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Bystander,

I got the victim's letters directly from them. Linda never told me about them. Linda didn't even tell me about Glenn Dryden. Other than around 1989, I've never talked to Linda until just a few weeks ago, and I talked to Dryden in August.

Why would you blame it all on Linda? That is Danny's strategy, as he has made very clear to me. It seems strange that you would indulge in such speculations without a shred of evidence. Do you "work" for him?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 7 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Uh Bystander, that was a official request, from Admin staff. I am almost sure you don't want to challenge me in that area. Now unless you are Danny or someone close to him, I fail to see your problem. Besides no one has attacked anyone. People here have brought out facts, as they know them. some have been proven wrong, some right, some yet to be proven at all, but as I said before, I am sure you have not taken the time to read the vast amounts ofn info available in this forum. Might be best that you take the time to read at least a bit of it, then comment.

Just a recap:

You said:

You have never answered me as to who you are and what are your qualifications to have stepped up out of the masses and put yourself in charge.

Now unless I am mistaken you just asked for someone's identity, and more.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 7 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]168202[/snapback]

I have ask for no one's name that is obvious. Please refrain from personal attacks on members? But the members can make their personal attacks on anyone. Double standards. Also I don't have to be a member more than 30 minutes to know and see what is right and wrong.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Erik, Why do you think that Linda Shelton's website is a true reflection of her sincerity? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. is it possible that she has fabricated and spread all of this because she was caught and dismissed and therefore wants to take down Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Maybe so maybe not. As far as the allegations to the older brother, do you know for a fact that these letters were indeed written by "victims" and not forged? An if authentic do you know the far reaching pasts of these people? Could they have had an ax to grind for years against Tommy Shelton and or 3ABN and are using this as the greatest oppurtunity in the world to grind that ax? maybe so, maybe not. My point here is this, there are way too many unanswered questions and way too many involved details that we cannot possible come to a point of passing judgment on any of these people. That is why that only God is the judge and we have no right to be. Only he has the answers to all the unanswered questions and only he knows the motives of the heart for the people involved and the ones that are doing the crucifying here. I am so glad that the responsibility is His and His alone.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 7 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #38

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

3ABN has got to get better moles, ya' know?! Send in the next team............

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 7 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]168209[/snapback]

Erik, Why do you think that Linda Shelton's website is a true reflection of her sincerity? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. is it possible that she has fabricated and spread all of this because she was caught and dismissed and therefore wants to take down Danny Shelton and 3ABN. Maybe so maybe not. As far as the allegations to the older brother, do you know for a fact that these letters were indeed written by "victims" and not forged? An if authentic do you know the far reaching pasts of these people? Could they have had an ax to grind for years against Tommy Shelton and or 3ABN and are using this as the greatest oppurtunity in the world to grind that ax? maybe so, maybe not. My point here is this, there are way too many unanswered questions and way too many involved details that we cannot possible come to a point of passing judgment on any of these people. That is why that only God is the judge and we have no right to be. Only he has the answers to all the unanswered questions and only he knows the motives of the heart for the people involved and the ones that are doing the crucifying here. I am so glad that the responsibility is His and His alone.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

[quote name='princessdi' date='Jan 7 2007, 05:08 PM' post='168208']
Uh Bystander, that was a official request, from Admin staff. I am almost sure you don't want to challenge me in that area. Now unless you are Danny or someone close to him, I fail to see your problem. Besides no one has attacked anyone. People here have brought out facts, as they know them. some have been proven wrong, some right, some yet to be proven at all, but as I said before, I am sure you have not taken the time to read the vast amounts ofn info available in this forum. Might be best that you take the time to read at least a bit of it, then comment.

Just a recap:

You said:
Now unless I am mistaken you just asked for someone's identity, and more.

quote]
I totally meant Who you are As in what gives the right or authority to activate an investigation and put yourself in charge of it. As for your other comments, Please read my reply to Erik. It covers my indignation all the way around. As far as challenging your administrative position? I would never waste my time on any administrator that has let all of this garbage be printed on their site. Because I now have seen this site for myself(couldn't hardly believe it when I was told about it) and because I have had my say, I will not ever again waste the time that the good Lord has given me on nonsense such as this. You have all missed the point that it doesn't matter what side is right on these issues, this site has been wrong and how it has been handled. To see "3abn saga" among Bible studies, and family topics should be enough for anyone to say "what is wrong with this picture."

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 7 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Bystander,

Can't be true, unless Danny issues idle threats. Danny made it crystal clear that he was considering suing Gailon, and his 3ABN attorney threatened Glenn Dryden in 2003, a year before Linda's alleged affair.

We posted that attorney's letter too. Think that is forged? It's been posted since December 5 now, and Mike Riva has yet to contact me asserting that the letter purportedly written by him is actually forged.

Come on, Bystander, do you really think an attorney would let Linda get by with forging a letter allegedly from him and allowing it to be posted?

That you would even suggest such ridiculous notions hurts Danny all the more, because it shows to what lengths one must go to defend him at all. Far better for Danny if you propose something valid.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 7 2007, 05:20 PM

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 7 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]168210[/snapback]

3ABN has got to get better moles, ya' know?! Send in the next team............

so sorry you too, missed the point that it doesn't matter who is right or wrong it is the fact of how it is all handled. Also, such a shame that someone can't make that point without you thinking it must be someone "in the know" at 3ABN. There are others of us out here that don't need to know who has done what but that does know ,what we shouldn't be doing.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 7 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Bystander @ Jan 7 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]168182[/snapback]

...Not only would I guess that you have never been to this ministry or talked or even "met" these people but I would also say that's just as well because you wouldn't have a right to talk to them about anything. ...And how would you know that things are just what they seem? Only by what you have read on here and saw discussed. See my point? Do you know these people have you spent anytime around them have you been to their ministry? No, you have come to these judgments and conclusions because of what you have heard. How can anyone not see that?...

Hello Bystander, unlike you I have been a participent at 3ABN, so has "Husband of the Year" and Johann. THere are others involved in these discussions that have also been at 3ABN. We speak from experience, not based upon what we have heard and read here and seen discussed. So that flag doesn't fly here. We speak of what we know, you speak of what you know not. I am sure members here who have followed these discussions see that.

Much of what Pickle has revealed here I have already known, but I appreciate his desire to seek out the truth and share the evidence he has gathered which supports it.

Sister

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 7 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #43

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 7 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]168213[/snapback]

Far better for Danny if you propose something valid.

Or if he'd have remained true to his screen name... once one enters the fray he is bystander no more...

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: Jan 7 2007, 05:29 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Jan 7 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 7 2007, 05:19 PM) [snapback]168213[/snapback]

Bystander,

Can't be true, unless Danny issues idle threats. Danny made it crystal clear that he was considering suing Gailon, and his 3ABN attorney threatened Glenn Dryden in 2003, a year before Linda's alleged affair.

We posted that attorney's letter too. Think that is forged? It's been posted since December 5 now, and Mike Riva has yet to contact me asserting that the letter purportedly written by him is actually forged.

Come on, Bystander, do you really think an attorney would let Linda get by with forging a letter allegedly from him and allowing it to be posted?

That you would even suggest such ridiculous notions hurts Danny all the more, because it shows to what lengths one must go to defend him at all. Far better for Danny if you propose something valid.

Once again twist my words. I said alleged victims of the older brother. I never mentioned attorneys letters and I feel no need to try to vindicate Danny Shelton or to crucify him. But, I do know this, if someone had printed things that were not true about me and circulated them world wide, I would have my attorney threaten to sue. I don't know anybody that wouldn't. So, if somehow you think that little tidbit has some credibility, you are sadly mistaken. In fact as I think it over while I am writing this, it may make me think that maybe 3ABN is innocent of wrongdoing. If guilty, nobody in their right mind would want to get involved in a lawsuit for fear the truth would come out. The fact that they were willing, makes me give them more credibility.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 7 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #45

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Then I bid you a long and blessed life and God's continued grace and mercy! As was stated before, "It might be better that you "stand" somewhee else".

I totally meant Who you are As in what gives the right or authority to activate an investigation and put yourself in charge of it. As for your other comments, Please read my reply to Erik. It covers my indignation all the way around. As far as challenging your administrative position? I would never waste my time on any administrator that has let all of this garbage be printed on their site. Because I now have seen this site for myself(couldn't hardly believe it when I was told about it) and because I have had my say, I will not ever again waste the time that the good Lord has given me on nonsense such as this. You have all missed the point that it doesn't matter what side is right on these issues, this site has been wrong and how it has been handled. To see "3abn saga" among Bible studies, and family topics should be enough for anyone to say "what is wrong with this picture."

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:39 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church