Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:26 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Seraphim7
post Jan 13 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #16

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Jan 13 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]169651[/snapback]

Please folks,

I am requesting that everyone please refrain from personal attacks.

It breaks my heart to see a search for facts turn to making fun of a man, and bringing his family into it. Even if a man is found guilty, his family should not be ridiculed.

Please put yourself in the place of those who are truly suffering because of the facts, which are being brought to light.

I have only posted a few times. I don't think any of the comments I have made have been made in such a way as to crush, destroy, or embarrass. If any of my comments have been taken that way, I apologize first to God, then to all who have read them.

I hope we will all try to act in love, even though sometimes love has to be tough.

Making an observation is not a personal attack. Accusing anyone here of doing so does not make it the truth.

Also, bear in mind if you are going to take an offering for forgiveness to the Lord you must "first" go to those you have offended, according to scripture. Then, take his offering to the Lord after you have made things right with the one(s) you have offended.

Be Blessed

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Jan 13 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,121

My statement about CA Murray was in no way meant as an attack. When I first saw him on TV the first thing I noticed was that his face is asymetrical. One side seems to slightly droop down. This is what happens when a person has Bells Palsy. I have known people with that condition, and I have seen the symptoms gradually subside. I understand it is a real drag to have it, but CA's is not nearly as bad as I have seen. IF that is what he has; I don't really know, and it is not really important, it is just that it is very noticable at first.

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Jan 13 2007, 06:36 PM

+Quote Post
paleface
post Jan 13 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,991

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 13 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]169600[/snapback]

no he's not..... roflmao.gif

Clay,

What do you mean "Lomacang's plastic hair?"

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 13 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(paleface @ Jan 13 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]169669[/snapback]

Clay,

What do you mean "Lomacang's plastic hair?"

on t.v. it looks plastic.....

IPB Image

like that.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
paleface
post Jan 13 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,991

OK. At least it is neat and well groomed and is not flying in his eyes and is under control.
Next page.

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 13 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(paleface @ Jan 13 2007, 08:36 PM) [snapback]169729[/snapback]

Next page.

I watched the video. It is strange when Tommy and Danny refer to Tommy one and one half hours commute to work. Why doesn't Tommy live where he works? It would seem reasonable if he has such a long commute he would want to move closer to 3ABN. Doesn't anyone wonder why?

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Jan 13 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #22

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Jan 13 2007, 07:58 PM) [snapback]169733[/snapback]

I watched the video. It is strange when Tommy and Danny refer to Tommy one and one half hours commute to work. Why doesn't Tommy live where he works? It would seem reasonable if he has such a long commute he would want to move closer to 3ABN. Doesn't anyone wonder why?

Maybe the state of Ill has a wanted poster out on him???

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 13 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(paleface @ Jan 13 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]169729[/snapback]

OK. At least it is neat and well groomed and is not flying in his eyes and is under control.
Next page.

that's cause it's plastic.....yes.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Jan 13 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 13 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]169733[/snapback]

I think you explained this to us once.... it's been awhile. Some have maybe forgotten the details. Some maybe never found that chapter. Perhaps you could tell the story again?

Thanks.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 13 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Jan 13 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]169668[/snapback]

My statement about CA Murray was in no way meant as an attack. When I first saw him on TV the first thing I noticed was that his face is asymetrical. One side seems to slightly droop down. This is what happens when a person has Bells Palsy. I have known people with that condition, and I have seen the symptoms gradually subside. I understand it is a real drag to have it, but CA's is not nearly as bad as I have seen. IF that is what he has; I don't really know, and it is not really important, it is just that it is very noticable at first.

And, oh should you hear that man preach! You want to talk annointed? CA preaches that way. Reminds me of my college days when our choir would go out to churches in the SF East Bay.

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 13 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]169718[/snapback]

on t.v. it looks plastic.....

IPB Image

like that.....

My baby brother used to do things with his hair to draw attention away from his ears also.

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 13 2007, 06:58 PM) [snapback]169733[/snapback]

Perhaps he enjoys the scenery he can see on his drive between the states.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 13 2007, 08:37 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 13 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jan 13 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]169752[/snapback]

My baby brother used to do things with his hair to draw attention away from his ears also.

Did your baby brother's head look like a '55 Buick with the doors open?

Jes' wonderin'...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 13 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 13 2007, 07:58 PM) [snapback]169733[/snapback]

I had heard that he was not allowed to live in Illinois. I surely do not know how true that is... I am still reading all of this history. I have been reading for over a week now, and do not see an end in sight...just a newbie...

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 13 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Stop it, HOTY!!!! No he ain't! nonono.gif Revoke his license now!!! rofl1.gif roflmao.gif
QUOTE(husbandoftheyear @ Jan 13 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]169591[/snapback]

Tommy is also a hairstylist... giggle.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Ed White
post Jan 13 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group:
QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 13 2007, 08:54 PM) [snapback]169769[/snapback]

Did your baby brother's head look like a '55 Buick with the doors open?

Jes' wonderin'...

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr. J. with your bag of jokes more so in the thelology section than here, I was wondering if you are moonlighting and writing jokes for the world richest caveman? His material looks kinda like your style, sorta empty.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 13 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

What I said about CA was said in all seriousness. Because I was thinking a stroke or bell palsy. I first notice his right eye.

And now that I know he is also a cosmetologist, I wil talk about that bad rug Tommy has, he knows better......... rofl1.gif Just a ruckus!!!

QUOTE(lookin4truth @ Jan 13 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]169651[/snapback]

Please folks,

I am requesting that everyone please refrain from personal attacks.

It breaks my heart to see a search for facts turn to making fun of a man, and bringing his family into it. Even if a man is found guilty, his family should not be ridiculed.

Please put yourself in the place of those who are truly suffering because of the facts, which are being brought to light.

I have only posted a few times. I don't think any of the comments I have made have been made in such a way as to crush, destroy, or embarrass. If any of my comments have been taken that way, I apologize first to God, then to all who have read them.

I hope we will all try to act in love, even though sometimes love has to be tough.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church