Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:32 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
Pickle
post Jan 15 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

Eye Witness,

You're not making sense.

First of all, Tommy's accusers claim that he puts on an act whenever these allegations surface, and so, if you are going to be objective, you have to keep the possibility open that Tommy isn't having much in the way of health problems at all.

Now if you can produce documentation that he has indeed had stints and such, that would be most helpful. But we certainly can't just take Danny or Tommy's word for it since we have proven where they have been less than truthful.

Secondly, it is quite clear what "gossip" Teresa was referring to on December 9, since the new allegations went public on December 5, and since you haven't suggested anything other than the child molestation allegations, you yourself must certainly know that that was what she was referring to.

And yet you are so bold as to say that that quote does not hint at all at those allegations. Thus, you aren't making any sense whatsoever.

If that wasn't what Teresa was referring to, she shouldn't have written something so vague, because Johann called me and told me that that was how Linda took what Teresa had written.

Now if Teresa meant something else, then by all means find out what she meant and post it here so Gailon can make sure he has his facts straight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 15 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]170209[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

Assume for the sake of discussion that at least some of the allegations against the Shelton clan are true. Then we have the possibility that anything said by any of them could be a half-truth or a bald-faced lie. I'm not saying that what you quoted is. I'm just saying that if we are going to objectively look at this, we have to leave that possibility open.

I think you should have included the following sentence also found in the same paragraph that you quoted from that Shelton family member: "Then, I don't see why people want to murder others with their tongues." And here is a sentence you did quote: "Gossip, we both know how the pressure from that can be."

If nothing else, it does sound as if this Shelton family member is saying that some of the negative comments made about Linda are nothing more than gossip. Of course everything that has been said is not true. Haven't you played the gossip game when you were a child? Did the end always sound like the beginning? I don't think so.

Now Eye Witness, what "gossip" and murdering with the tongue was this Shelton family member referring to in regard to Tommy, if she was not referring to the new and old allegations against Tommy? That is the critical question. And if you can't come up with any other possibility, then what Gailon has on his website is 100% accurate.

Pickle I have bolded at the top what I am refering to. I guess that you really have read alot into this email when you have the whole email, as obviously I do also. Yet does this email not also talk about the stress that she and Linda have in their personal lives, yet you have assumed she is making application toward Tommy's allegations. You have put words into this statement that were not there. I have read them on this chat site and in Gailon Joys web page. She did not say those things! One minute you quote almost accuratly then another time or place you are inaccurate. The quote is the quote so let the quote be quoted.

About the whole email do you also have the part where it talks about Linda not visiting the chatsites? That it is also out of her control? Her only prayers is the Lord's will be done? Are you the LORD? I question this because what was written to her personally was posted here, on this site, so either she does come here or you are her mouth piece! Then if you are her mouth piece how can you present an unbias view for all these dear people on this chat site?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 15 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]170224[/snapback]

Pickle I have bolded at the top what I am refering to. I guess that you really have read alot into this email when you have the whole email, as obviously I do also. Yet does this email not also talk about the stress that she and Linda have in their personal lives, yet you have assumed she is making application toward Tommy's allegations. You have put words into this statement that were not there. I have read them on this chat site and in Gailon Joys web page. She did not say those things! One minute you quote almost accuratly then another time or place you are inaccurate. The quote is the quote so let the quote be quoted.

About the whole email do you also have the part where it talks about Linda not visiting the chatsites? That it is also out of her control? Her only prayers is the Lord's will be done? Are you the LORD? I question this because what was written to her personally was posted here, on this site, so either she does come here or you are her mouth piece! Then if you are her mouth piece how can you present an unbias view for all these dear people on this chat site?

....there's something very familiar about this all....anyone else sense it?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Group:
[quote name='Pickle' date='Jan 15 2007, 08:55 PM' post='170209']
Eye Witness,

Assume for the sake of discussion that at least some of the allegations against the Shelton clan are true. Then we have the possibility that anything said by any of them could be a half-truth or a bald-faced lie. I'm not saying that what you quoted is. I'm just saying that if we are going to objectively look at this, we have to leave that possibility open.

State v. Joy, 149 Vt. 607, 549 A.2d 1033 (Vt., 1988) from Fastcase

Well this tells me that all these such confidential informants can't truly be trusted.
For instance you use Gailon Joy as one for your sources for truth. Now it has been posted on BSDA that he had been acquited of embezzelment. Please refer to the link above that I found on the world wide web. There is a guilty verdict here, so does this mean everything he says is a lie? After all you said lets leave the door open!

Eye Witness wave.gif
P.S. I try my best to have proof before proceeding forward.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 15 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #50

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Eye Witness,

Tell us clearly what the gossip was that Teresa referred to that was affecting Tommy's blood pressure. After you do that, maybe we can move on to another topic, but not till then.

Eye Witness,

Sure, since Gailon was convicted for stealing his own money, if we oversimplify the picture a bit, then we have to keep open the possibility that he may steal his own money at other times too.

But for your information, in these various issues, I have not made Gailon my source of truth.

For example, when Tommy Shelton writes, "As you well know, I had a big problem and should have gotten help years ago or got out of the ministry. ... I have been honest with her that some inappropriate things happened ...," I take his word for it. And so should you.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jan 15 2007, 10:30 PM

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 15 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]170240[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

Tell us clearly what the gossip was that Teresa referred to that was affecting Tommy's blood pressure. After you do that, maybe we can move on to another topic, but not till then.

Brother Pickle I would have to say that I would think that Teresa could have been talking about all the gossip about the family, and then well lets face it Pickle you have literally made some huge accusations. Lets just say for argument sake that Tommy is 100% innocent! Now lets look at the damage that has been done to his life, his family, his wife, his children, grandchildren, and the list can go on and on. The commandments say THOU SHALT NOT KILL! Do you find that only murder can be committed with an object. Yet the tongue is refered to in the bible as lethal. So just consider Pickle the man's life being torn apart. Now lets look at the other side. If he is 100% guilty we are not to take the Law of the land into our own hands. God, my friend knows every detail of your heart, my heart, and Tommys heart and our lives and the hairs on our head. Even if you or anyone else thinks poorly of them.
As far as proving the stints and health problem exist well maybe I can get the name of the hospital where the work was done. Of course we may all get to see the autopsy report instead. Blessing in your house hold.
no.gif
Eye Wintess

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 15 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #52

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I already said they need to send in the next team, this on is failing miserably. Now,w e got one who is providing emails that are very clear, and then they are saying that is not what they are saying. Folsk is getting awful desperate. no.gif
QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 15 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]170233[/snapback]

....there's something very familiar about this all....anyone else sense it?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 15 2007, 10:29 PM) [snapback]170240[/snapback]

Eye Witness,

Eye Witness,

Sure, since Gailon was convicted for stealing his own money, if we oversimplify the picture a bit, then we have to keep open the possibility that he may steal his own money at other times too.

I am sorry the document that I have here says that he took the money from Stacey Fuel and Lumber Company, he deposited the money into his own personal account. I think maybe you need to do some follow up on this. No one is convicted of stealing from themselves. Please. Gailon says that he was not convicted at all but . . .that's not what the court says. I do trust the system! I wish you would check it out and see if you have been snowed. You know I have had some other hits that seem to take my thoughts to even, well maybe more charges.

But for your information, in these various issues, I have not made Gailon my source of truth. That's Wise my Friend!

For example, when Tommy Shelton writes, "As you well know, I had a big problem and should have gotten help years ago or got out of the ministry. ... I have been honest with her that some inappropriate things happened ...," I take his word for it. And so should you.

I will believe that Tommy is guilty if Tommy is guilty. Believe me it won't be you or anyone on here that will convience me of that. I will not call condemnation on someone. I hope that you did not edit the above statement to fit your agenda. Condemnation? This comes when solid concrete proof is given on judgment day! Court documents are pretty concrete. I really don't know who is worthy of working in any of God's ministries. We, you and I are far from worthy. We were born with the flesh and we will die in the flesh.
Eye Witness

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 15 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

eye witness,

There was a nice young man on the 3abn Today show January 11th named Nyse Collins who has a ministry called Nyse Lifestyle. He described his lifestyle counseling ministry and it might be prudent for you, Danny, Teresa, and the Tommy Shelton family to review what he said are the three main reasons for illness. I can't remember the exact wording he used but the three are:

1. Some illnesses happen, like in Job's case, to bring glory to God.
2. Some illnesses come due to poor health habits.
3. Some illnesses are caused by unrepented, cherished sin.

Nyse Collins gave numerous instances about #3. They were very compelling.

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 15 2007, 11:26 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 16 2007, 05:09 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "Now it has been posted on BSDA that he [Mr. Joy] had been acquited of embezzelment."

I believe that you meant that Mr. Joy had been convicted of embezzelment.

Yes, he has. The story has been told. You can draw your own conclusions. Let me ask you: What conclusions do you draw from the fact that Mr. Joy filed a lawsuit against the agency that accused him, and won a $40,000.00 judgement against that agency, which was paid to him?

The law is strange, is it not?

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Jan 16 2007, 05:11 AM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 16 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]170215[/snapback]

Inga my dear friend we do know that stress is bad and causes health problems. However the quote above does not even hint toward any of the allegations named by Pickle and Gailon Joy. What it does say is that gossip can kill and I am sure Linda can verify that herself. Probably Linda has aged and found heartaches and pains from all this gossip about her, whether true or false. While trying to prove her innocents. Gossip does work on one! Can you imagine if she had the heart problems, high blood pressure, cholestrol, two stints in the main arteries and a seddantary kind of job? All of these conditions spell an early death.
Eye Witness

There were many references to stress made by Danny, as he praised Tommy for all his hard work in the 11 - NO 12 years he had been at 3ABN, during that pathetic New Year's Eve interview. nono.gif

There were also references made to all the travelling he had to do. A jolly long way to travel all the time! Why not move closer to his employment? No sympathy from me on that score. I used to travel 1 1/2 hours into the city to work, years ago. That just goes with the territory.

And there were several references to coming back on a 'voluntary basis', which left me with the distinct impression that this was a 'fake farewell' , along with 'false testimonies by his associates, and that there were other matters waiting in the wings. STRESS is always a convenient excuse to use, if one wants to run from accountability. blowup.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jan 16 2007, 05:18 AM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

Re: "I am sorry the document that I have here says that he took the money from Stacey Fuel and Lumber Company, he deposited the money into his own personal account. I think maybe you need to do some follow up on this. No one is convicted of stealing from themselves. Please. Gailon says that he was not convicted at all but . . .that's not what the court says. I do trust the system! I wish you would check it out and see if you have been snowed. You know I have had some other hits that seem to take my thoughts to even, well maybe more charges."

Let us establish the facts as I understand and remember them:

1) Yes Mr. Joy took money and deposited it into his personal account. [NOTE: I will take your word that it was the lumber company that you mentioned.]

2) Yes, Mr. Joy was convicted of embezzlement.

3) Mr. Joy had clearly stated that he was so convicted. I do not know where you got your information that he denies it.

4) Under the law in the State where the conviction took place, one may be convicted of embezzleing money that one is entitled to, if one has not yet been given that money. That was the case. Mr. Joy should have passed that money on to the other, and then waited for them to send it back to him, as they owed him the money that he took.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 16 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 15 2007, 11:54 PM) [snapback]170244[/snapback]

I already said they need to send in the next team, this on is failing miserably. Now,w e got one who is providing emails that are very clear, and then they are saying that is not what they are saying. Folsk is getting awful desperate. no.gif

I happen to agree with you entirely, Princessdi. I see the same desperate attempts to side track the issues as has been done before, and failed. The more truth that is revealed, the greater the desperation becomes. If eyewitness is so close to the situation, perhaps he should ask Rick Shelton his opinion of the allegations made against his father and publish that email. It might make a very interesting read.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 16 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 16 2007, 06:10 AM) [snapback]170272[/snapback]

I happen to agree with you entirely, Princessdi. I see the same desperate attempts to side track the issues as has been done before, and failed. The more truth that is revealed, the greater the desperation becomes. If eyewitness is so close to the situation, perhaps he should ask Rick Shelton his opinion of the allegations made against his father and publish that email. It might make a very interesting read.

Sister, eye witness is a "she".

I think it would be quite prudent for her to speak to Rick Shelton as you suggest. If he is at liberty to tell her the truth perhaps she will have the ears to hear the truth. Unfortunately, there is this thing called "denial" that can be at play in some dysfunctional systems so that even direct, first person testimony can't pierce through. I know this from personal experience.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 16 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #60

Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 16 2007, 07:10 AM) [snapback]170272[/snapback]

Oh my what on earth can you possible be saying. My goodness, that Rick would write such a thing about his father??? I can't possible believe this! Where did you hear such, such a malicious tale. Sister have you considered the verses in Psalm 64:7&8 "But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make thier own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away."
God does not change, he does not lie. So repeating such evil will find you in a serious way.

Teresa Reiman

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church