Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12110&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:28 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save 3abn Website, site registered to Gailon Joy
PeacefulBe
post Jan 14 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 13 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]169769[/snapback]

Did your baby brother's head look like a '55 Buick with the doors open?

Jes' wonderin'...

In His service,
Mr. J

Nope, more like a '56 Chevy with the doors ajar.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jan 14 2007, 08:33 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 13 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]169784[/snapback]

I had heard that he was not allowed to live in Illinois. I surely do not know how true that is... I am still reading all of this history. I have been reading for over a week now, and do not see an end in sight...just a newbie...

Yes, I did the same thing when I first came here. smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 14 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 13 2007, 11:24 PM) *

I had heard that he was not allowed to live in Illinois. I surely do not know how true that is... I am still reading all of this history. I have been reading for over a week now, and do not see an end in sight...just a newbie...

I think you are correct in that. I think that was one of the stipulations of the whole thing of no charges being pressed at the time if memory serves but from what I was told. I don't think he should even be allowed to work in the state or around children period.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(inga @ Jan 12 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]169518[/snapback]

Here is the link to the Save 3ABN web site:

http://www.save3abn.com/

So far, there is only one article on the New Year's tribute to Tommy Shelton.

I wish that, instead of just posting re Tommy Shelton that there were an introduction to the topic -- something to the effect of a house-cleaning being needed in order to Save 3ABN. Then posting the info on Tommy would make more sense.

New Year's Eve Tribute to Tommy Shelton
While serving as a Church of God minister, Danny Shelton's brother, Tommy Shelton, was accused by multiple people in two states over multiple decades of sexual misconduct and child molestation involving men and teenage boys. Just recently in Virginia another alleged victim has come forward where Tommy pastored from 1995 to around late 2000. This alleged victim was a minor at the time of the alleged incident(s), and thus this allegation possibly might put Tommy behind bars. The pastor there of that Church of God congregation issued a statement about the new allegations on December 3, 2006, which was made public two days later.

The following weekend Tommy was to have joined other 3ABN staff at the Lauderhill, Florida, Seventh-day Adventist Church for a 3ABN rally, but he was unable to attend because of an alleged sudden illness. (In 2004 or 2005, a letter sent by an alleged victim in Illinois accused Tommy of having illnesses whenever these sorts of allegations arise, and of suddenly recovering when everything settles down again.) On December 9, a close family member to Tommy wrote and essentially attributed his sudden health problems to these old and new allegations

wave.gif Dear Friends Do not put your trust in this statement . You are being deceived. The family member refered to by Gailon is a very close friend of mine and have recept of this very document. Gailon has twisted the statement to suit his agenda. I can prove what I am saying. wave.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 15 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]170189[/snapback]

On December 9, a close family member to Tommy wrote and essentially attributed his sudden health problems to these old and new allegations
wave.gif Dear Friends Do not put your trust in this statement . You are being deceived. The family member refered to by Gailon is a very close friend of mine and have recept of this very document. Gailon has twisted the statement to suit his agenda. I can prove what I am saying. wave.gif

The burden of proof is upon you, since you claim you can prove what you are saying. I think the expression is, "put up or shut up". Which is it eyewitness?

Sister

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 15 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

then prove it....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jan 15 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #37

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

This is a tough crowd eyewitness. You can't just wave a smiley and throw stuff out here. We will call you on it everytime or rather throw back in your face to prove your point.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 15 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Is it not true that Teresa attributed Tommy's health problems to "gossip" on Dec. 9?

And given the fact that these new and old allegations were made public just four days previously, would that not be attributing his health problems to the allegations, which on this very board have been called gossip by Danny's supporters?

And would her statement also qualify as being contradictory to the claim that Tommy's health problems were due to a "tremendous schedule," "weekend travelling," "driving" from Kentucky, and the worst thing of all, that "ferry"?

I've been told by someone who has ridden that ferry that it is a very relaxing ride. They thought perhaps that a different sort of ferry was meant by Danny and Tommy. Given the fact that when Shelly Quinn on August 10 said Salome she really meant Linda's daughter, I'd say that's possible.

Your thoughts?

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(sister @ Jan 15 2007, 07:05 PM) [snapback]170191[/snapback]

The burden of proof is upon you, since you claim you can prove what you are saying. I think the expression is, "put up or shut up". Which is it eyewitness?

Sister wave.gif

[b][color=#993399]Sister you were very quick to respond. I am not very good on the automation but can fill your request. I Know my friend who sent this email. She is very spiritual. A kind person.
This is the email that she sent me. Now do you find anything in this email that points the finger of petophilia or child molestation as the source of Tommy's stress ? I sure don't. Looks to me like someone is reading something that is not there![color=#993399][b]
Eye Witness

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Looks like a good address
Date: Sat, December 09, 2006 8:04 pm
To: linda@lindashelton.org

I do know that Tommy is in very, very, bad health. His blood pressure is
way out of control way past stroke stage and its not coming down.
Whomever is causing him grief will have his blood on their hands if he
passes. I suppose ----- is really having a ruff time to, no one wants to
lose their loved one. Gossip, we both know how the pressure from that
can be.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 15 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

VERY interesting.....

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]170202[/snapback]

[b][color=#993399]Sister you were very quick to respond. I am not very good on the automation but can fill your request. I Know my friend who sent this email. She is very spiritual. A kind person.
This is the email that she sent me. Now do you find anything in this email that points the finger of petophilia or child molestation as the source of Tommy's stress ? I sure don't. Looks to me like someone is reading something that is not there![color=#993399][b]
Eye Witness

can be.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Pickle @ Jan 15 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]170194[/snapback]

Is it not true that Teresa attributed Tommy's health problems to "gossip" on Dec. 9?

And given the fact that these new and old allegations were made public just four days previously, would that not be attributing his health problems to the allegations, which on this very board have been called gossip by Danny's supporters?

And would her statement also qualify as being contradictory to the claim that Tommy's health problems were due to a "tremendous schedule," "weekend travelling," "driving" from Kentucky, and the worst thing of all, that "ferry"?

I've been told by someone who has ridden that ferry that it is a very relaxing ride. They thought perhaps that a different sort of ferry was meant by Danny and Tommy. Given the fact that when Shelly Quinn on August 10 said Salome she really meant Linda's daughter, I'd say that's possible.

Your thoughts?

Pickle I guess the statement I just sent to Sister you need to read it. In context not trying to prove anything. I am sure Linda knows there was no finger pointing toward Tommy. Why did you add that part. Honestly I don't think a family member would point such a finger! DO YOU? wave.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 15 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #42

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I don't think that there was any question of Tommy being in poor helath. I think it was mentioned that he attended some place down south for his conditions at one point. However, there is always a cause. Stress being a huge factor in any illness especially BP and heart diseases. Plus, it is just too darn convenient. With all these allegations flying around, Tommy is a liability at this point. they should have just sidelined him until it was all settled, if it was false, then he can come back, If true, well they will have to cross that bridge when they came to it.

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]170202[/snapback]

Eye Witness

can be.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jan 15 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #43

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]170205[/snapback]

Pickle I guess the statement I just sent to Sister you need to read it. In context not trying to prove anything. I am sure Linda knows there was no finger pointing toward Tommy. Why did you add that part. Honestly I don't think a family member would point such a finger! DO YOU? wave.gif

Eye Witness,

Assume for the sake of discussion that at least some of the allegations against the Shelton clan are true. Then we have the possibility that anything said by any of them could be a half-truth or a bald-faced lie. I'm not saying that what you quoted is. I'm just saying that if we are going to objectively look at this, we have to leave that possibility open.

I think you should have included the following sentence also found in the same paragraph that you quoted from that Shelton family member: "Then, I don't see why people want to murder others with their tongues." And here is a sentence you did quote: "Gossip, we both know how the pressure from that can be."

If nothing else, it does sound as if this Shelton family member is saying that some of the negative comments made about Linda are nothing more than gossip.

Now Eye Witness, what "gossip" and murdering with the tongue was this Shelton family member referring to in regard to Tommy, if she was not referring to the new and old allegations against Tommy? That is the critical question. And if you can't come up with any other possibility, then what Gailon has on his website is 100% accurate.

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 15 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(eye witness @ Jan 15 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]170202[/snapback]

can be.

I've read this before somewhere. And it still says the same thing as I remember it saying...
Tommy is in very bad health, including high blood pressure. And the statement implies that "gossip" is contributing to the current stress or poor health.

+Quote Post
eye witness
post Jan 15 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(inga @ Jan 15 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]170212[/snapback]

I've read this before somewhere. And it still says the same thing as I remember it saying...
Tommy is in very bad health, including high blood pressure. And the statement implies that "gossip" is contributing to the current stress or poor health.

Inga my dear friend we do know that stress is bad and causes health problems. However the quote above does not even hint toward any of the allegations named by Pickle and Gailon Joy. What it does say is that gossip can kill and I am sure Linda can verify that herself. Probably Linda has aged and found heartaches and pains from all this gossip about her, whether true or false. While trying to prove her innocents. Gossip does work on one! Can you imagine if she had the heart problems, high blood pressure, cholestrol, two stints in the main arteries and a seddantary kind of job? All of these conditions spell an early death.
Eye Witness

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church