Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12180&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:24 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter To Calvin, "Boss" Means Accountability
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #136

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]182885[/snapback]

I totally agree. It is a real shame. It's a shame that people have tried to back 3abn in a corner with falsehoods, half truths, innuendo and gossip when it comes to the DS,Ls situation. 3abn has tried ,for several years, to take the high road but enough is enough.

It isn't just about DS-LS and you know it. But as for the high road, that's a pile of hoo-ha and you know it. For those of us who pay attention, Danny's been slandering Linda ever since.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:20 PM) [snapback]182906[/snapback]

Hopefully, she will give up her vendetta and move on..... smile.gif

Dude, was it Linda pulling the strings to get victims to accuse Tommy back in the 1980s?

The situation with the divorce, IMNSHO, is merely one more egregious symptom of a bigger problem: control. Danny cannot stand to give up control. He may not be in here (or may, just because he was in Sweden doesn't mean beans for posting on the Internet), but he's got you to shill for him. He's trying to control the discussion and make it look at least even-handed.

We sit here and answer you, even though it's sort of a waste of time, so that people will read the threads and save3abn.com, and decide for themselves. We're trying to save him from himself, for God's sake (I mean that literally). Not to mention the church.

If Danny would listen, step down, and allow a free, open, impartial investigation, we could all go on to other, more interesting threads on blacksda.com.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Mar 5 2007, 11:44 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]182915[/snapback]

It isn't just about DS-LS and you know it. But as for the high road, that's a pile of hoo-ha and you know it. For those of us who pay attention, Danny's been slandering Linda ever since.
Dude, was it Linda pulling the strings to get victims to accuse Tommy back in the 1980s?

The situation with the divorce, IMNSHO, is merely one more egregious symptom of a bigger problem: control. Danny cannot stand to give up control. He may not be in here (or may, just because he was in Sweden doesn't mean beans for posting on the Internet), but he's got you to shill for him. He's trying to control the discussion and make it look at least even-handed.

We sit here and answer you, even though it's sort of a waste of time, so that people will read the threads and save3abn.com, and decide for themselves. We're trying to save him from himself, for God's sake (I mean that literally). Not to mention the church.

If Danny would listen, step down, and allow a free, open, impartial investigation, we could all go on to other, more interesting threads on blacksda.com.

Spot on!
Just think what a REAL testimony that would be. Many are praying. I hope he listens to the Holy Spirit.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 6 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 11:43 PM) [snapback]182915[/snapback]

That first statement is a perfect example of how wrong one can be in their thinking. Danny shelton has never contacted me in regard to posting anything in his "favor". That one fact throws out your comment that he is trying to control the situation through me. Hasn't happened. If you ask the others that defend 3abn I believe that they can tell you the same. Several of them have said they have never even met him, much less be told what to do for him.
This is another senseless allegation that has no merit.
As far as an investigation. If 3abn decides to have an open investigation it sure wouldn't be the likes of the pickle/joy team. It would be credible, honest, and forthright individuals that are respected by the church.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 6 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]182925[/snapback]

That first statement is a perfect example of how wrong one can be in their thinking. Danny shelton has never contacted me in regard to posting anything in his "favor". That one fact throws out your comment that he is trying to control the situation through me. Hasn't happened. If you ask the others that defend 3abn I believe that they can tell you the same. Several of them have said they have never even met him, much less be told what to do for him.This is another senseless allegation that has no merit.
As far as an investigation. If 3abn decides to have an open investigation it sure wouldn't be the likes of the pickle/joy team. It would be credible, honest, and forthright individuals that are respected by the church.

What is funny about your statement is that I consider myself to be a defender of 3abn. I want so much for that ministry to go forward taking the Gospel to the world. But there are forces within the ministry that have begun to rot the branch and the Husbandman may have to seriously prune it.

You talk about several other defenders of 3abn who say that they have never met Danny. That begs the question then, how have they gotten all of the information that they quote as verified truth? Who is their source? If they aren't first person witnesses themselves or spouting info from first person witnesses, is their information even hearsay?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Observer
post Mar 6 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #140

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]182925[/snapback]

That first statement is a perfect example of how wrong one can be in their thinking. Danny shelton has never contacted me in regard to posting anything in his "favor". That one fact throws out your comment that he is trying to control the situation through me. Hasn't happened. If you ask the others that defend 3abn I believe that they can tell you the same. Several of them have said they have never even met him, much less be told what to do for him.

Folks, the above statement may very well be true. But, if it is true, it does not mean that Danny is not attempting to control the discussion. The issue as to whether or not Danny contacts people and requests them to post something is one issue. The issue of whether or not Danny is attempting to control what is posted is another. And, there are other issues/questions that might be asked.

Let me illustrate: I am thinking of a person who no longer comments on this mess. but at one time did so. At the time that person was posting, he/she was thought to be posting for Danny. That person told me, and I believe it, that Danny had never asked that any specific information be posted. Folks, I said never. I believe that to be true. However, I was told that Danny and that person periodicly discussed what was being posted on the Internet. I do not know if it was by telephone, or by e-mail. In those conversations, Danny would share his view of what was being posted. Nothing wrong with that. From time to time, the individual whom I am talking about would share a perspective that came from Danny. But, Danny never asked that anything be posted. And, the individual involved was the one to select and choose what he/she posted.

So, what do we have here? It may very well be true that Danny has never asked Bystander to post anything. It also may be true that Bystander is close enough to Danny to know Danny's perspective. It may be true that Bystander selects what aspects of Danny's perspective to post here. If so, it is quite understandable why people see Bystander as posting for Danny.

This post has been edited by Observer: Mar 6 2007, 04:20 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 6 2007, 05:32 AM
Post #141

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 5 2007, 10:59 PM) [snapback]182900[/snapback]

I could swear this is straight from the likes of Dan Shelton. Oh, I know. It's just bystander.

You all know that these are desperate times for Dan. He's in here spinning spinning spinning...remember why now...remember, this is about confusing and confounding the masses so that he is not found out. Well, he knows he's found out, and he's taking the ship down with him. That's how much he loves 3abn.

Games over Dan. Finished. Done. Repent before your soul is lost over it all too. It's bad enough that you are taking a ministry you claim you love down with you, you would gladly take it and anyone else too, because you are not going to admit the error of your ways. Keep those talking heads' of your on the payroll....lets see just how long they last too.

And you might consider some personal therapy to get those personal issues resolved. Seriously. Life it too short to spend 3 more years trying to control the monster you have created.

Your comments are very well stated. They ring of truth. I believe you are correct about Danny Shelton taking 3ABN down himself. I believe he will do that to prevent anyone else having control of 3ABN. Someone else controlling 3ABN is in essence the same controlling Danny Shelton. This is because Danny's idea is that he IS 3ABN.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 6 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #142

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

The people that have backed Danny into a corner is Danny and his scribes. The more you post on here the more exposure these sites get and the further into the corner you get. Other people can see this, why can't you? There would be but a fraction of the posts about 3abn and Danny if his supporters would not keep posting.

And if the evidence is there and had been presented long ago there would be none of this court talk, and the situation could still be avoided IMO if Danny were will to either present ALL or confess that he was wrong. It's his loss, 3abn's loss. Too bad it's also loss for the work of God. Sad.

Richard

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]182885[/snapback]

I totally agree. It is a real shame. It's a shame that people have tried to back 3abn in a corner with falsehoods, half truths, innuendo and gossip when it comes to the DS,Ls situation. 3abn has tried ,for several years, to take the high road but enough is enough.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 6 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #143

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]182925[/snapback]

Danny shelton has never contacted me in regard to posting anything in his "favor". That one fact throws out your comment that he is trying to control the situation through me. Hasn't happened. If you ask the others that defend 3abn I believe that they can tell you the same. Several of them have said they have never even met him, much less be told what to do for him.

So ... you volunteered to shill for him? dunno.gif

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 6 2007, 04:18 AM) [snapback]182945[/snapback]

Folks, the above statement may very well be true. But, if it is true, it does not mean that Danny is not attempting to control the discussion. The issue as to whether or not Danny contacts people and requests them to post something is one issue. The issue of whether or not Danny is attempting to control what is posted is another.

It may very well be true that Danny has never asked Bystander to post anything. It also may be true that Bystander is close enough to Danny to know Danny's perspective. It may be true that Bystander selects what aspects of Danny's perspective to post here. If so, it is quite understandable why people see Bystander as posting for Danny.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 6 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]182925[/snapback]

No, what Observer is saying makes a lot of sense. Bystander talks to Danny (I notice you didn't deny the two of you had been in contact), you hear his point of view (and I call it his, because it was his idea that once the situation with Linda was resolved all the other stuff will go away--it won't), and you post it.

I respect your admiration for him. Nothing would induce me to defend my best friend if he'd handled the same situation like Danny has.

But then people like Danny tend not to like me very much. Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

This is kind of ad hominem. Pickle/Joy have way more credibility than you do, so you attack the messenger.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 6 2007, 12:47 AM) [snapback]182933[/snapback]

What is funny about your statement is that I consider myself to be a defender of 3abn. I want so much for that ministry to go forward taking the Gospel to the world. But there are forces within the ministry that have begun to rot the branch and the Husbandman may have to seriously prune it.

We all want the message of God to go forward, Bystander. And the message is not, "Danny is the anointed one." A lot of people have come into the truth with 3ABN, but that doesn't make it exempt from scrutiny. See Ephesians 5:11.

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 6 2007, 12:47 AM) [snapback]182933[/snapback]
You talk about several other defenders of 3abn who say that they have never met Danny. That begs the question then, how have they gotten all of the information that they quote as verified truth? Who is their source? If they aren't first person witnesses themselves or spouting info from first person witnesses, is their information even hearsay?

This is why, PB, I think this is a relative or somesuch like that. Who would stoop to such tactics otherwise? "No one is so blind ..."

I return to my earlier thought ... you haven't dealt with it, Bystander.

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 11:43 PM) [snapback]182915[/snapback]

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Mar 6 2007, 09:36 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 6 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #144

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 6 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]183007[/snapback]

I respect your admiration for him. Nothing would induce me to defend my best friend if he'd handled the same situation like Danny has.

When I was in the Navy, the ship I was on had a piece of machinery installed in it called a Prairie Air Compressor... all cruisers, destroyers and frigates carry one. The purpose of this gear is to pump compressed air that is discharged aft of the ship, which increases the cavitation around the screws so the cruiser I was embarked on would appear to be a much larger vessel to a submarine; specifically it allows a smaller ship to put forth the sonar signature of an aircraft carrier making it more difficult to target and sink the carrier....

What bystander et al are doing is playing the same role for Danny that my ship did for the carrier when the Prairie Air Compressor was running; they are doing their level best to draw fire away from him by making themselves the target and to divert attention away from where he is vulnerable...

The problem...for them at least... is that we aren't taking the fake...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 6 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #145

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 6 2007, 08:48 AM) [snapback]183014[/snapback]

When I was in the Navy, the ship I was on had a piece of machinery installed in it called a Prairie Air Compressor... all cruisers, destroyers and frigates carry one. The purpose of this gear is to pump compressed air that is discharged aft of the ship, which increases the cavitation around the screws so the cruiser I was embarked on would appear to be a much larger vessel to a submarine; specifically it allows a smaller ship to put forth the sonar signature of an aircraft carrier making it more difficult to target and sink the carrier....

What bystander et al are doing is playing the same role for Danny that my ship did for the carrier when the Prairie Air Compressor was running; they are doing their level best to draw fire away from him by making themselves the target and to divert attention away from where he is vulnerable...

The problem...for them at least... is that we aren't taking the fake...

In His service,
Mr. J

From Wikipedia:

"Cavitation is a general term used to describe the behavior of voids or bubbles in a liquid. Cavitation is usually divided into two classes of behavior: inertial (or transient) cavitation and non-inertial cavitation. Inertial cavitation is the process where a void or bubble in a liquid rapidly collapses, producing a shock wave. Such cavitation often occurs in pumps, propellers, impellers, and in the vascular tissues of plants. Non-inertial cavitation is the process where a bubble in a fluid is forced to oscillate in size or shape due to some form of energy input, such as an acoustic field. Such cavitation is often employed in ultrasonic cleaning baths, and will also be observed in pumps, propellers etc."

Hmmmm... Hot air? Does hot air qualify as an acoustic field?

From Wikipedia:

"Discharge cavitation
Discharge cavitation occurs when the pump discharge pressure is extremely high, normally occurring in a pump that is running at less than 10% of its best efficiency point. The high discharge pressure causes the majority of the fluid to circulate inside the pump instead of being allowed to flow out the discharge. As the liquid flows around the impeller it must pass through the small clearance between the impeller and the pump cutwater at extremely high velocity. This velocity causes a vacuum to develop at the cutwater (similar to what occurs in a venturi) which turns the liquid into a vapor. A pump that has been operating under these conditions shows premature wear of the impeller vane tips and the pump cutwater. In addition, due to the high pressure conditions, premature failure of the pump's mechanical seal and bearings can be expected. Under extreme conditions, this can break the impeller shaft.

Discharge cavitation is believed to be the cause of the cracking of joints.Serious damages are caused by cavitation."

Could this be a warning for those who are engaged in the practice of blowing hot air to try to obfuscate truth?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church