Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12180&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:55:36 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letter To Calvin, "Boss" Means Accountability
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #121

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 5 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]182815[/snapback]

Why were lies told. What needed to be covered up?

wwjd, if your camp has the proof of adultery, you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

Remember the burger ad? Where's the beef?

Nope, nothing, nada ... it's all obfuscation. Back when I registered, the denizens here used to repeat it way more often: This ain't Sabbath School--we pay attention here.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 5 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]182847[/snapback]

Not really. Wishful thinking is clouding your better judgement. You sound soooooooo thirsty for this to be true bona fide infidelity that you can't reason from cause to effect, nor can you allow for other possibilities and explanations. A good man doesn't force a woman back in her shell, deny her what she needs most (friends), then punish her for telling a white lie. She knows the hell she'll have to face once again if she's open and honest about everything that causes her sick, sick, jealous, dyspetic husband to explode.

This is not infidelity, nor is it merely "your choice." This is immaturity at its best.

You state this as if it was a fact. What if he didn't put her back in her shell, or deny her friends, or punish her for a white lie? ( it is ridiculous that you are referring to Lie in the singular and white as if that makes it minimal.) Do you know either one personally? Were you around when any of it was happening? If not, how can you make these statements? If you had of been or had seen all the facts, you wouldn't be here now adding your 2 cents which happens to be completely wrong.

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]182848[/snapback]

wwjd, if your camp has the proof of adultery, you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

Remember the burger ad? Where's the beef?

Nope, nothing, nada ... it's all obfuscation. Back when I registered, the denizens here used to repeat it way more often: This ain't Sabbath School--we pay attention here.

You just can't seem to understand can you? When it is the right time, and the right place, everything will be shown that needs to be shown and to the people that need to see it. How ludicrous that you think that someone from 3abn is going to bring evidence to a chat room. That is Pickle/Joy's job. A ministry of integrity and professionalism handle things the correct way by listening to those who know much more than they about the subject at hand. They do not have to prove anything to you or anyone here. What good would that do? The lindanites would just criticize, spin and undermine the evidence anyway. They know what they are doing, you obviously don't. You minimize a world wide ministry to what is said on this forum. Big mistake.

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Mar 5 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #123

Member No.: 2,870

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 03:44 PM) [snapback]182740[/snapback]

You have a rude awakening coming, Carmel. Read the other recent post where the other sides own emails prove there was a way different relationship going on than professional over Nathan. And, you will have to believe it, because they, themselves have produced the emails that prove it.

Bystander, you are turning water to your mill, again!

The question here was whether 3ABN with Danny is following what the Bible says, whether they're abusing their authority, and in my post I have given solid Biblical proofs that that is the case. That was just the begining of all the proofs I could give but you didn't even try to answer one of the two posted.

Yes, I have read those posts you are referring to, but in them I found no proofs for Linda's sexual immorality, even if the events have really taken place as described.

Instead, I found myself wandering how can anybody be so rude to an older person, how can somebody who is claiming to make his job to mend broken people be absolutely indecent and almost vulgar in his attitude toward an older gentleman?

How can Danny without any school question intelligence of someone who has been (from what I have heard) accepted to Uppsala University ( the "Harvard of northern Europe") for his doctorate? (BTW, Uppsala Univeristy was founded in 1477, a decade before our dear America was even formally discovered.)

I don't know Johann, as popularly known on this forum, but I would think that a gentleman of his age should be treated with a lot of respect (or at least minimum), and not so UNCHRISTLIKE, or, to be direct, at least the way all those who came here complaining about this site, would like to see 3abn be treated.

Those emails were very revealing, indeed. Awakening has come few months earlier, but RUDE it was - for sure!

Carmel

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Carmel @ Mar 5 2007, 09:51 PM) [snapback]182856[/snapback]

Bystander, you are turning water to your mill, again!

The question here was whether 3ABN with Danny is following what the Bible says, whether they're abusing their authority, and in my post I have given solid Biblical proofs that that is the case. That was just the begining of all the proofs I could give but you didn't even try to answer one of the two posted.

Carmel

The post I just made to Soul, I will make to you also.
You just can't seem to understand can you? When it is the right time, and the right place, everything will be shown that needs to be shown and to the people that need to see it. How ludicrous that you think that someone from 3abn is going to bring evidence to a chat room. That is Pickle/Joy's job. A ministry of integrity and professionalism handle things the correct way by listening to those who know much more than they about the subject at hand. They do not have to prove anything to you or anyone here. What good would that do? The lindanites would just criticize, spin and undermine the evidence anyway. They know what they are doing, you obviously don't. You minimize a world wide ministry to what is said on this forum. Carmen, just because you haven't seen evidence certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

+Quote Post
Carmel
post Mar 5 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #125

Member No.: 2,870

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 10:00 PM) [snapback]182860[/snapback]

Carmen, just because you haven't seen evidence certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Instead of repeating old cliches, why don't you reply to my whole post. I wrote about Danny, not Linda.

The evidence about unbiblical practices of this world wide ministry definitelly does exist, and I expect you to comment on these.

It's Carmel

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #126

500 + posts
Group Icon

Once more unto the breach, dear friend ...

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 10:00 PM) [snapback]182860[/snapback]

You just can't seem to understand can you? When it is the right time, and the right place, everything will be shown that needs to be shown and to the people that need to see it. How ludicrous that you think that someone from 3abn is going to bring evidence to a chat room. That is Pickle/Joy's job. A ministry of integrity and professionalism handle things the correct way by listening to those who know much more than they about the subject at hand. They do not have to prove anything to you or anyone here. What good would that do? The lindanites would just criticize, spin and undermine the evidence anyway. They know what they are doing, you obviously don't. You minimize a world wide ministry to what is said on this forum. Carmen, just because you haven't seen evidence certainly doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The time is now. I don't give a rat's patootie what the place is.

But all this "We've got evidence we've got evidence we've got evidence" with no evidence is starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf. I hope you can make good, Bystander, but so far you've yet to establish any credibility. God's work is being damaged by the delay, and that's a fact.

If it's a courtroom it'll come out, I can respect it, but it's a real shame. It'll come out in the media and the work gets set back 20 years. If it's elsewhere, it's way the heck overdue, man.

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #127

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Mar 5 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]182877[/snapback]

Once more unto the breach, dear friend ...
The time is now. I don't give a rat's patootie what the place is.

If it's a courtroom it'll come out, I can respect it, but it's a real shame. It'll come out in the media and the work gets set back 20 years. If it's elsewhere, it's way the heck overdue, man.

I totally agree. It is a real shame. It's a shame that people have tried to back 3abn in a corner with falsehoods, half truths, innuendo and gossip when it comes to the DS,Ls situation. 3abn has tried ,for several years, to take the high road but enough is enough.

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Mar 5 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #128

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]182849[/snapback]

You just can't seem to understand can you? When it is the right time, and the right place, everything will be shown that needs to be shown and to the people that need to see it.

If it comes to court, it will give the entire Adventist church a bad name. Nationwide, maybe worldwide.

If it's not going to be in court, how much longer are they going to wait? How much more damage will be done to the name of Christ?

How ludicrous that you think that someone from 3abn is going to bring evidence to a chat room. That is Pickle/Joy's job.

Pickle and Joy tried to follow Our Lord's instructions in Matthew 18. When it didn't work, they went online. Since this is where the rest of the conversation is happening, why not post here?

You come here to make it look like the discussion is balanced. It isn't. It's you and wwjd and Aletheia and Lee and Joe Smith against everybody who's been paying attention.

A ministry of integrity and professionalism handle things the correct way by listening to those who know much more than they about the subject at hand.

Well, you and Danny both need to start talking to someone who knows more than you do about public relations, because this is turning into a nightmare.

They do not have to prove anything to you or anyone here. What good would that do? The lindanites would just criticize, spin and undermine the evidence anyway.

No, they don't have to prove anything to me. They have to prove it to the people around the world to whom they've deprecated Linda's reputation, for one thing. They also have to prove it to Tommy's accusers, who seem to grow in number by the day.

Most of us are not in the tank for Linda. I think she's a victim of marital abuse. I also think she was probably party to corruption at 3ABN before she was sent packing--which may be why she waited until now to call for release of the evidence.

They know what they are doing, you obviously don't.

It's okay not to insult people who disagree with you, you know.

You know, Bystander, I may not know what I'm doing. But you'll have to show me where I'm wrong before you explain how I got to be so silly.

You minimize a world wide ministry to what is said on this forum. Big mistake.

So now I should bow to 3ABN because they're worldwide? Britney Spears was worldwide until she went crazy! Size or celebrity mean nothing. Truth and honesty and integrity mean everything.

--------------------
--

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 5 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #129

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]182885[/snapback]

I totally agree. It is a real shame. It's a shame that people have tried to back 3abn in a corner with falsehoods, half truths, innuendo and gossip when it comes to the DS,Ls situation. 3abn has tried ,for several years, to take the high road but enough is enough.

Danny and Co. take the hight road? from May 2004 to today Danny has been trashing Linda and telling part truth mostly lies to make himself believable. He Says save3ABN are trying to trash 3ABN which is total Lie. They are trying to save 3ABN from Danny.

No one is trying to back 3ABN into a corner. It is Danny who needs to step down and let 3ABN be run by Honest folk and bring people to the feet of Jesus without the taint Danny had brought to 3ABN.

This aint Sabbath School. We pay attention.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 5 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #130

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Bystander)
3abn has tried ,for several years, to take the high road but enough is enough.

"Where have we heard this wind before,
Change like this to a deeper roar?" RF

If you think people don't recognize self-interest, and protectionism, I'd recommend you get out of your incubator a little.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 5 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #131

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]182849[/snapback]

You state this as if it was a fact. What if he didn't put her back in her shell, or deny her friends, or punish her for a white lie? ( it is ridiculous that you are referring to Lie in the singular and white as if that makes it minimal.) Do you know either one personally? Were you around when any of it was happening? If not, how can you make these statements? If you had of been or had seen all the facts, you wouldn't be here now adding your 2 cents which happens to be completely wrong.

Bystander,

Were you there personally seeing this for yourself? Do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are relaying here is the verified truth?

You just can't seem to understand can you? When it is the right time, and the right place, everything will be shown that needs to be shown and to the people that need to see it. How ludicrous that you think that someone from 3abn is going to bring evidence to a chat room. That is Pickle/Joy's job. A ministry of integrity and professionalism handle things the correct way by listening to those who know much more than they about the subject at hand. They do not have to prove anything to you or anyone here. What good would that do? The lindanites would just criticize, spin and undermine the evidence anyway. They know what they are doing, you obviously don't. You minimize a world wide ministry to what is said on this forum. Big mistake.

Again with the titillation without any illumination. If it is so "ludicrous to think that someone from 3abn is going to bring solid evidence to a chat room", why then are you even here? I just don't get it. If you all don't think this place is worthy enough for you to post evidence and truth it makes it all the more clear that your job here is just to try to obfuscate the issues. Well, most of you appear to be quite well suited for that job.

FHB, I just haven't figured out yet why you, a seemingly intelligent, well-written man, would want to throw in with the likes of Bystander, wwjd, Lee and Alethiea. What could your motiviation be? How can you deny the evidence that is so clearly presented. I'm sad and disappointed. But, of course, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #132

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]182860[/snapback]

I could swear this is straight from the likes of Dan Shelton. Oh, I know. It's just bystander.

You all know that these are desperate times for Dan. He's in here spinning spinning spinning...remember why now...remember, this is about confusing and confounding the masses so that he is not found out. Well, he knows he's found out, and he's taking the ship down with him. That's how much he loves 3abn.

Games over Dan. Finished. Done. Repent before your soul is lost over it all too. It's bad enough that you are taking a ministry you claim you love down with you, you would gladly take it and anyone else too, because you are not going to admit the error of your ways. Keep those talking heads' of your on the payroll....lets see just how long they last too.

And you might consider some personal therapy to get those personal issues resolved. Seriously. Life it too short to spend 3 more years trying to control the monster you have created.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 5 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 5 2007, 10:59 PM) [snapback]182900[/snapback]

I could swear this is straight from the likes of Dan Shelton. Oh, I know. It's just bystander.

You all know that these are desperate times for Dan. He's in here spinning spinning spinning...remember why now...remember, this is about confusing and confounding the masses so that he is not found out. Well, he knows he's found out, and he's taking the ship down with him. That's how much he loves 3abn.

Games over Dan.

And you might consider some personal therapy to get those personal issues resolved. Seriously. Life it too short to spend 3 more years trying to control the monster you have created.

He is "in here" spinning? Do you really think someone in his position has got time to set around and post on a chat site? You have to be kidding. Matter of fact, I read, he just got back from Sweden. Right before that I think, California and before that Alabama and that is just the traveling part. Not to mention all the other duties his job entails. That is why you see Mollie and Ca M & JL sharing in the live.

As for the monster comment. I agree. Life is too short to spend 3 more years trying to control the monster that has been created. Hopefully, she will give up her vendetta and move on..... smile.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 5 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #134

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]182906[/snapback]

He is "in here" spinning? Do you really think someone in his position has got time to set around and post on a chat site? You have to be kidding. Matter of fact, I read, he just got back from Sweden. Right before that I think, California and before that Alabama and that is just the traveling part. Not to mention all the other duties his job entails. That is why you see Mollie and Ca M & JL sharing in the live.

As for the monster comment. I agree. Life is too short to spend 3 more years trying to control the monster that has been created. Hopefully, she will give up her vendetta and move on..... smile.gif

Well, now you've convinced me yourself Dan. At least that is you today. And when ever you can slip in here and there.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 5 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #135

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

.....ummmm laptops....wireless internet.........What do we really look that stupid to you? We have members from all over the world. You just read? Please!! Do better!

As a matter of fact, it is a colossal waste of time for you, Lee, wwjd, Aletheia, and the rest of the gang to be here. You keep spouting lies that we are not going to believe.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 5 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]182906[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church