Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12241&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:02 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Never Fires!... And Other Stories, Soundbites from Live
Freedom
post Jan 23 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,913

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 23 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]171951[/snapback]

Not "clueless"... just forgetting.... ignoring.... or defying the facts... that their judgment of others reveals first of all the desires, contents, intents, and purposes of their own hearts.

So OF COURSE they must claim that "God never fires"! How else could they continue in their claim to be God's "anointed one".

OF COURSE they would assume that "pastors spread rumors". That is exactly what they have done and continue to do.

And OF COURSE they note that there is "No accountability online"! That is precisely their attitude when it comes to being accountable to any authority.... be it the church they pretend to represent, the donors who support them, or the government of the country to which they belong.

Ho... humm.... so predictable.... thumbdown.gif .....

3ABN worried about accountability? thats-funny.gif
Where's 3abn accountability? Keep on Hole.gif Hole.gif Danny and "his gang"!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jan 24 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #17

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Unbelievable!!! doh.gif

Yes the last one sounds like Mollie to me not Shelley too Snoopy.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Jan 24 2007, 02:11 AM
Post #18

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

And now a few more...

Is Danny stepping down?

All Sheltons on the board?

Who is Carmelita?

No jobs at 3ABN?

Doing Satan's work...

Counterfeit message?

Any comments from the "unaccountable little group?" flirt.gif

This post has been edited by Green Cochoa: Jan 24 2007, 02:14 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_OnDannySteppingDown.mp3 ( 273.78K ) Number of downloads: 80
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_SheltonsOnlyBoardMembers.mp3 ( 685.11K ) Number of downloads: 65
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_AccountantCarmelita.mp3 ( 709.29K ) Number of downloads: 65
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_NoJobsAt3ABN.mp3 ( 272.93K ) Number of downloads: 77
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_DoingSatansWork.mp3 ( 107.92K ) Number of downloads: 58
Attached File  3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_CounterfeitMessage.mp3 ( 67.24K ) Number of downloads: 64

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
inga
post Jan 24 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #19

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Jan 24 2007, 03:11 AM) [snapback]172129[/snapback]

And now a few more...

GreenChochoa, thanks for this "ear witness" evidence. clapping.gif
Is Danny stepping down?

Well, the team is pretty good at propaganda.

In this one, setting up a straw man (that Danny is being asked to step down by the board of directors) and knocking him down could divert folks from the fact that programs are taken off 3ABN.
All Sheltons on the board?

Who is Carmelita?
Interesting. Carmelita Troy sounds a lot like Fran, and Fran has come to some very different conclusions. dunno.gif So is Carmelita around when the cash comes in? Sounds to me that she's got a long ways to look over Dan's shoulder all the way from California. uhm.gif

No jobs at 3ABN?
Very touching to hear Mollie (?) speak of her sacrifical service and to hear that "we're all of one heart."

Doing Satan's work...
Yes, John Lomacang is correct, "Many peoople have fallen victim to doing Satan's work." Unfortunately he's one of them. To vilify one for whom he should have had a pastoral concern and to uphold another in blatant sin is certainly not God's work.

Counterfeit message?

That one is so appropriate!! Revelation speaks of the Three Angels' Messages going to all the world, and 3ABN is essentially counterfeiting the fulfillment of this prophecy. They are applying the prophecy to themselves, when that is not what the prophecy means. It is about a message that is to go to all the world, but not necessarily by 3ABN, and I'm thinking not likely by 3ABN because they are distorting the message to the point of falsifying it.

Any comments from the "unaccountable little group?" flirt.gif

I have a very SLOW connection & thus have a hard time listening online to anything. But I discovered that when I clicked on the file, it would open in another window, and I could copy the URL from the address line and paste it into my download program (GetRight) and save it on my computer, for my edification and sharing any time. clap.gif

This post has been edited by inga: Jan 24 2007, 03:42 AM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 24 2007, 07:20 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(inga @ Jan 24 2007, 03:41 AM) [snapback]172136[/snapback]

No jobs at 3ABN? 3ABN_Live_18_23Jan07_NoJobsAt3ABN.mp3 ( 272.93k ) Number of downloads: 21

Very touching to hear Mollie (?) speak of her sacrifical service and to hear that "we're all of one heart."

Sorry, but I believe that was Shelley!!

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Jan 24 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #21

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

Three questions:

1.) In the first sound clip. Anybody happen to notice the qualifing words, When we are called by God and when we are doing God's work

followed by --- then God does not fire us

followed by: unless...

2. Anybody here trying to do God's work which they believe he called them to do, willing to deny that, and claim the opposite?

3.Anybody know who wrote the following?

" Ten days after his vision to build 3ABN, Dan and I were married. It was an amazing experience to literally watch the hand of God build this network. It was an incredible privilege to be able to participate in a ministry that was ordained in the courts of heaven. But the battles still came...the evil one was angry with such an incredible evangelistic tool." 09/15/2004

And now this:
" The reputation of a televangelist is of a delicate nature. It doesn’t take much to discredit, dishonor and damage one especially in today’s world."

"

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jan 24 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

IMO God does not fire....some just foolishly GIVE AWAY their blessing like Esau, Saul (because of his persistant disobedience), the Children of Israel. God's promises to us are always conditional upon our choices. smile.gif

It may be a matter of perspective or semantics..... dunno.gif

QUOTE(watchbird @ Jan 23 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]171951[/snapback]

Not "clueless"... just forgetting.... ignoring.... or defying the facts... that their judgment of others reveals first of all the desires, contents, intents, and purposes of their own hearts.

So OF COURSE they must claim that "God never fires"! How else could they continue in their claim to be God's "anointed one".

OF COURSE they would assume that "pastors spread rumors". That is exactly what they have done and continue to do.

And OF COURSE they note that there is "No accountability online"! That is precisely their attitude when it comes to being accountable to any authority.... be it the church they pretend to represent, the donors who support them, or the government of the country to which they belong.

Ho... humm.... so predictable.... thumbdown.gif .....

This post has been edited by simplysaved: Jan 24 2007, 09:01 AM

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jan 24 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #23

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Dan 5:22-28
"Belshazzar, you are one of Nebuchadnezzar's successors. You didn't remain humble, even though you knew all this. (23) But you made yourself greater than the Lord of heaven. You had the utensils from his temple brought to you. You, your nobles, wives, and concubines drank wine from them. You praised your gods made of silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood, or stone. These gods can't see, hear, or know anything. You didn't honor God, who has power over your life and everything you do. (24) So he sent the hand to write this inscription. (25) This is what has been written: Numbered, Numbered, Weighed, and Divided. (26) This is its meaning: Numbered-God has numbered the days of your kingdom and will bring it to an end. (27) Weighed-you have been weighed on a scale and found to be too light. (28) Divided-your kingdom will be divided and given to the Medes and Persians."

This story to me is an example of God firing someone..... dunno.gif though I understand the point, does God fire or do people fire themselves....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Jan 24 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #24

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 830

Based on the text, Belshazzar's choices led to his destruction.

Another way to look at it is a child being given a toy. If they misuse it, leave it lying around on the floor, or break it, does the fault the toy is gone lie with the person who gave it or with the child?

We thank God for his grace to us in spite of ourselves, but there is always a bottom line...at some point there has to be a change or improvement.

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 24 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]172167[/snapback]

This story to me is an example of God firing someone..... dunno.gif though I understand the point, does God fire or do people fire themselves....

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 24 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #25

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 24 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]172143[/snapback]

Sorry, but I believe that was Shelley!!

You are right, Snoopy, it was Shelley Quinn. Sacrificial salaries? For the rank and file at 3ABN, yes! For those on screen that evening: Danny Shelton, Mollie Steenson, Shelley Quinn, John Lomacang, Moses Primo and Larry Ewing. A resounding NO!

Moses Primo has earned over $70,000.00 per year for quite a while, plus perks.

In 2005, Mollie made $56,729.00 plus perks and in addition to that her husband Hal also also gets a paycheck from 3ABN. The two of them together? (+/ -) $100,000.00 a year. Sacrificial?

In 2005 Larry Ewing made $68,365.00 plus perks, his wife, Roi, also works at 3ABN in the pastoral department. Their salary together plus perks? Definitely not sacrificial.

Shelley Quinn and her husband both work for 3ABN. How much do you think they make, including her book royalties from "Ten Commandments Twice Removed" which she wrote together with Danny (remember millions of copies were printed, which would not have been the case if she was not working at 3ABN)? I am sure it is not what HOTY or other 3ABN employees would consider a sacrificial salary.

Oh, and don't forget John Lomacang. He earns a normal Illinois Conference pastor's salary (half of which is paid by 3ABN) and since it is paid through the Conference, he receives the benefits of an SDA pastor, including a retirement fund. Do the rank and file at 3ABN receive the benefit of having a retirement fund? No. He and his wife live next door to Danny in a home that no other Illinois Conference pastor could afford. But how much does he pay for rent? Or does he pay any rent at all? Sacrificial? Compared to Bill Gates, yes. Compared to HOTY and majority of 3ABN workers? Hardly sacrificial.

And then there is Danny Shelton...

+Quote Post
September
post Jan 24 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,857

I couldn't help but think....when Danny said that pastors were getting stuff off the internet and passing it to their congregations, when he and Molly were talking about accountability, etc., he literally advertised for this site and others who are telling the truth about what has happened at 3ABN. People probably heard that and thought, "What site?...hmmmm, lemme do a search" and voila here they are! Thanks Danny! You're bringing more and more people to read the truth!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 24 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE(September @ Jan 24 2007, 09:16 AM) [snapback]172171[/snapback]

I couldn't help but think....when Danny said that pastors were getting stuff off the internet and passing it to their congregations, when he and Molly were talking about accountability, etc., he literally advertised for this site and others who are telling the truth about what has happened at 3ABN. People probably heard that and thought, "What site?...hmmmm, lemme do a search" and voila here they are! Thanks Danny! You're bringing more and more people to read the truth!

Agreed, September!! I have learned a great deal about the history of 3ABN and the current situation simply because I was lead to research comments made by 3ABN leadership...

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Jan 24 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 24 2007, 08:23 AM) [snapback]172174[/snapback]

Agreed, September!! I have learned a great deal about the history of 3ABN and the current situation simply because I was lead to research comments made by 3ABN leadership...

I came upon this website the same way. I would have had no idea anything about this if it was not mentioned on 3ABN. I shared this with Walt Thompson and Danny through emails. They are hurting themselves and the ministry they say they so dearly love.....

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 24 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Jan 24 2007, 09:50 AM) [snapback]172178[/snapback]

I came upon this website the same way. I would have had no idea anything about this if it was not mentioned on 3ABN. I shared this with Walt Thompson and Danny through emails. They are hurting themselves and the ministry they say they so dearly love.....

Did Dr. Walt or Danny respond to you?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 24 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Clay @ Jan 24 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]172167[/snapback]

Absolutely; especially in light of Daniel 4:17, which states in part: "...the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will..."

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church