Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12241&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:44:06 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Never Fires!... And Other Stories, Soundbites from Live
PeacefulBe
post Jan 25 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #46

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ Jan 25 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]172577[/snapback]

It seems like there was some heavy growth of brush at the time of the accident, and I think the county went out and cleared a lot of it off after the accident. That particular crossing has claimed a lot of lives over the years.

Some years back, when I heard Danny telling the story of his wife's accident my first thought was to wonder why she and Melody had been ejected from the van. If they had been wearing seat belts it seems unlikely that they would have been ejected. If wonder if they weren't wearing seat belts? If that's the case it sure was a shame!

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 27 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

I don't know why I didn't think of this before...must be getting old, but when Dan kept saying how much production went up during Tommy's employment, I wonder how that was figured out.

Before Tommy, there was only Studio A and the Uplink Studio functioning full time along with a production truck that was running about half speed. After Tommy arrived, the second studio, Studio B, was coming to completion and the Production Truck began running full time with full-time crews. So, was it that production got more efficient under his leadership, or that there were just more studios and people working in Production?

Just a thought...always look for the truth in the lie...er, the lie in the truth!

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
GrammieTana
post Jan 27 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 24 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]172143[/snapback]

Sorry, but I believe that was Shelley!!

Sorry Snoopy, that was Molly!

Certain in my heart rofl1.gif roflmao.gif lol.gif scratchchin.gif

JT

Boy, am I embarrased -- it WAS Shelley talking about 'sacrificial' salaries and 'no jobs' only missionary positions at 3ABN.

This post has been edited by JustTana: Jan 27 2007, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 27 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(JustTana @ Jan 27 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]173257[/snapback]

Sorry Snoopy, that was Molly!

Certain in my heart rofl1.gif roflmao.gif lol.gif scratchchin.gif

JT

Boy, am I embarrased -- it WAS Shelley talking about 'sacrificial' salaries and 'no jobs' only missionary positions at 3ABN.

hug.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church